Photo

Still trying to decide!

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

Poll: Here comes another Poll! (21 member(s) have cast votes)

What Girl Name Do You Prefer?

1. Ava Grace (10 votes [43.48%])

Percentage of vote: 43.48%

2. Isabella Grace (4 votes [17.39%])

Percentage of vote: 17.39%

3. Maya Grace (9 votes [39.13%])

Percentage of vote: 39.13%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 Abby Thomes

Abby Thomes

Baby Namer

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 81 posts
  • Interests:Fashion Designing, Being a wife, & Raising kids!

Posted 10 December 2010 - 03:35 PM

As you can tell by now, my wife is very wishy-washy so, we eliminated Ada, she watched the biggest loser and was like NO! So, she changed it to Ava, then this weekend we met a couple with twins named Grace & Isabella, and I fell in love with the name Isabella Grace! Finally, both of us like M names, but we really like Maya! We're trying to come with a name that goes great with Dakota, Max, & Jaxson!

#2 -Tara

-Tara

Epic Baby Namer

• Senior BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,783 posts

Posted 14 December 2010 - 04:58 PM

Ava Grace
Isabella Grace
Maya Grace

I love all three of the name.. Isabella Grace is popular, but I still love it, I also like Maya Grace, its beautiful. But my favorite out of the three is Ava Grace

#3 MamaSara

MamaSara

Star Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 312 posts

Posted 16 December 2010 - 08:10 AM

My favorite are the 1st two choices, but I voted for Ava Grace. My 2 month old neiece is named Ava Grace exactly! :D It is beautiful and simple.

#4 Malligal

Malligal

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,005 posts
  • Interests:Photography, Art, Writing, Books, Movies, Music, Concerts, Travel, Maps, Road trips

Posted 16 December 2010 - 10:07 AM

I really like Isabella Grace, but my two year old niece whom I love very much is named Isabella Rose, so I might be a little biased. :D

#5 Remy Hadley

Remy Hadley

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• Senior BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,883 posts
  • Interests:♥ baby names ♥ pasta ♥ sherlock holmes ♥ knitting / crocheting ♥ hiking ♥ dogs ♥ sea creatures ♥ birds ♥ nature documentaries ♥ peaceful parenting ♥ cooking ♥

Posted 17 December 2010 - 10:05 AM

Though Isabella Grace is beautiful, it is wayyy to popular! Plus, it seems kind of out of place in comparison to Dakota, Max and Jaxson :L

However, both Ava and Maya would sound beautiful! I do prefer Maya, being it seems a lot less used than a lot of other names. And Maya Grace does sound lovely. But for whatever reason, Ava Grace is more gorgeous in my mind! :D Ava and Dakota make an adorable sister set, they seem to fit well. Plus, Ava and Max sound stunningly adorable and cute together <3 and Ava and Jaxson sounds super cute too!!!

Hope I helped!

~ Haddie

#6 Mishada

Mishada

Superstar Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 612 posts
  • Interests:Stuff, I guess.

Posted 18 December 2010 - 02:01 PM

Out of the first names I like Maya the best (though I prefer Maia. Maya makes me say May-uh). I think Maya goes the best with your other kids' names. Then again, I do think Ava Grace sounds the best of the three. Isabella Grace is way too popular. I wouldn't be surprised if I see that exact combo on a list every other day.

#7 dancingT-Owl

dancingT-Owl

Baby Namer

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 95 posts
  • Interests:Dancing<br />Reading<br />Drawing/painting<br />writing<br />singing/acting<br />a funny person :)

Posted 22 December 2010 - 05:51 PM

Maya Grace is really pretty

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users