Middle Name Help!

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Guest_Heather_*

Guest_Heather_*
  • Guests

Posted 28 July 2014 - 07:49 PM

Hi! 

We're having our third baby and it's finally a girl. I have two boys both with two middle names so I am trying to keep that tradition by giving our little girl two middle names as well. They both have meaning - not just to have two middle names. 

My first is Kaden Steven Jeffrey -- named after Grandpa Steven and Grandpa Jeffrey

My second is Camren Lee Cooper -- named after Great Grandpa Lee and his late grandmas maiden name Cooper

We like the name Kendall for a first name and Suzanne as one of the middle names in honor of my sister, great grandma Sue and great grandma Carolanne. I would like to name her after my own mother whose name is Marcy Renee -- neither really ring well with the name though. Any alternative suggestions to honor my mom and still have a super cute name? Thanks!

#2 KatKray

KatKray

Baby Namer

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 93 posts

Posted 29 July 2014 - 02:20 PM

Cute names! 

Marcy is derived from the name Marcus, and there are many different variations of the name that have the same meaning.

Kendall Suzanne Marcella ("Chella" could be a nickname)

Kendall Suzanna Marceline

Kendall Suzanne Céline

Kendall Suzanne Marclyn

Kendall Suzanne Marcelette

Kendall Suzanne Maren

Kendall Suzanne Marina

Renee comes from Renatus, however, there aren't as many variations of that exact name. 

Kendall Suzanne Renata

Kendall Suzanne Renita (Reneta)

However, "Renatus" means "born again" in Latin, and there are other names from other languages that have either a direct or indirect meaning to Renatus.

Geena (Gina)

Eugenie

Jeanna

Alyssa

Kendra

McKenna

Morgan

Taryn

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users