• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 xxThePumpkinQueenxx

xxThePumpkinQueenxx

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,712 posts
  • Interests:singing, writing, reading, psychology, science, math, forensics, children, going to church, being with my family and SEC football. War Eagle!

Posted 17 May 2013 - 02:45 PM

So, Nick and I were originally going to use Nicholas Gavin for JB, but dropped it when my family let me know that they wouldn't be calling him Cole because his given name was Nicholas. (they wouldnt call him Gavin either because it's not his first name...but let's no go there.. it ticks me off just typing that) We've considered Brantley but as much as I love it, I don't feel like it suits JB. Our next option (and the only option as of now) is Oliver <3

We're thinking Oliver Grey, since Greyson seems to clash a little with our surname. Plus, as an added bonus, my Daddy's middle name means grey, so I'm getting to honor him without settling for James. I adore this name and I think we may use it, but I'm trying not to set anything until we get the 4D in July and I see his little face. Maybe he can give me an idea of who he is :) Plus, I'd like to not hear anything about the name from family. No one seems to care that I'm almost 28 years old, this is my child and I'm not fond of all the plain, popular names that are around today. Mom's had five kids to name, so I'm tired of hearing it o_O

Back to the point! haha

wdyt of Oliver? and Oliver Grey?
Aasyn, Hayleigh, and Oliver? or Ace, Hays, and Ollie?
:)
  • Truffle_Berry likes this

#2 BabyNameRater

BabyNameRater

Legendary Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,669 posts

Posted 17 May 2013 - 03:05 PM

Oliver is SO HANDSOME!!! It (and it's French variation of Olivier, which I also think would go wonderfully with Aasyn and Hayleigh) has been one of my favorite names since I was a little girl!

I prefer Oliver Greyson since I have an obsession with Greyson but Oliver Grey is just as stunning and strong!!!

#3 ashooles

ashooles

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,952 posts

Posted 17 May 2013 - 04:03 PM

Oliver Greyson is great!!! It has a lovely flow!

#4 Addison

Addison

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 7,122 posts

Posted 17 May 2013 - 04:18 PM

Oliver Grey is so incredibly handsome!! I love it

#5 xxThePumpkinQueenxx

xxThePumpkinQueenxx

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,712 posts
  • Interests:singing, writing, reading, psychology, science, math, forensics, children, going to church, being with my family and SEC football. War Eagle!

Posted 17 May 2013 - 07:28 PM

Thanks guys!

I adore Greyson too, but when I say it with our surname, it's a little S heavy. It sounds off to me, which is why I've opted for Grey. We could use Ryan, Brantley, or Alexander as well, but I'm set with Grey at the moment.

I hate not being able to pick a name. WIth Ace it was SIMPLE. HIs first name was set as soon as I found out I was pregnant. And I only changed his middle name once, from James to Giovanni to avoid the nickname AJ (which everyone was planning on calling him because they don't like Aasyn)
  • Addison likes this

#6 Laugh-Dream-Love

Laugh-Dream-Love

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 10,799 posts
  • Interests:Watching movies and snuggling with my boyfriend; Writing; Reading; Listening to music; Drawing; Singing

Posted 18 May 2013 - 12:00 AM

Oliver Grey is handsome! I think Aasyn, Hayleigh, and Oliver is a cute sibset :)

#7 Truffle_Berry

Truffle_Berry

Notable Baby Namer

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 149 posts

Posted 18 May 2013 - 06:00 AM

I really like your sibset! Oliver Grey is a very nice name! Out of Grey, Ryan, Brantley and Alexander as middle names, Grey sounds the best and is the most interesting IMO. I wouldn't look any further :)

#8 ashleylyn

ashleylyn

Distinguished Baby Namer

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 281 posts

Posted 18 May 2013 - 07:15 AM

OLIVER GREY!!! VERY HANDSOME :wub:

#9 Katie-Nana

Katie-Nana

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• Super Moderators
  • 6,652 posts

Posted 20 May 2013 - 08:20 AM

I think Oliver Grey is a great choice. I adore Grey in the middle name spot!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users