• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 allymusic

allymusic

Novice Baby Namer

• PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 21 January 2012 - 04:00 PM

I need names for two best friends, their families and some other people. They are extremely close and have known eachother for years, they know everything about eachother, spend almost every day together and are always talking and giggling in class.

The first one has brown straight/wavy hair, brown eyes and a tan skin. She is 14 years old. She does what she wants and is quite rebelious. She can also be very quiet. She has three sisters, they are 5, 17 and 19 years old. And three brothers who are 15, 17 and 21 years old. She has a very good bond with all of them, but if she has a fight with one of them, it's most likely her 19 year old sister or her 17 year old brother.

The second one has blond hair thats a wavy and used to be a bit curly, blue eyes and a fair skin. She is also 14 years old. She is a less wild then her best friend, and it would be even less if it wasn't for her best friend. She has one sister who is 11 years old and three brothers who are 7, 16 and 18 years old. Her little sister has curls.

So I need names for the best friends and their siblings. I also need lastnames and names for their parents.

And I need names for the boyfriend of the first girl. They start dating later in the story, but I just want to name him now. He is a bad boy. He is a little older than the girls. He has dark hair and dark eyes.

The rest will come later, these I just need now. Thanks for your help! And if you just know a name for just a few of these people, comment! You don't have to come up with names for everyone, if you just have a name for the second girl and her brothers or so LET ME KNOW! Every little bit helps.

#2 Sonomasmom

Sonomasmom

Baby Namer

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 79 posts

Posted 02 February 2012 - 03:36 PM

Girl One:

I would name her Jeanine, Brinlee, or Savannah Last Name: Pearson (if you don't name the third brother Pierce and if you do, then Jacobs)

Siblings:

19 Sis: Haven, Hazel, Harlowe, or Mckenna
17 Sis: Victoria, Zoe, Starlyn, or Samara
5 Sis: Missy, Lyah, Kendal, or Caleigh

21 Bro: Carter, Daniel, Darwyn, or Finley
17 Bro: Blake, Beacher, Branton, Townley
15 Bro: Windsor, Pierce, or Murphy

Mom: Judy
Dad: Leon

Future Boyfriend: Rocco, Chazz, AJ, or Blaze

Girl Two:

Her name would be Lauren, Spencer, Mia, or Calista Last name: Hallman, Sullivan, or Green

Siblings:

11 Sis: Auburn, Baylee, Micky, or Sophie

7 Bro: Colby, Andrew, or Ashley
16 Bro: Hudson, Mason, or Lawson
18 Bro: Rodney, Clay, Eliot, or Tyler

Mom: Lisa or Lily

Dad: Charlie

#3 Hippy momma

Hippy momma

Aspiring Baby Namer

• Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 14 May 2012 - 06:10 AM

Blond hair blue eyes- brittanie. Brown hair brown eyes Chelsea

#4 Kristi18

Kristi18

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• Name Games Moderator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,906 posts
  • Interests:Spending life with my husband.
    Cuddling with my kids.
    Hanging with my family.
    Enjoying God's creation.
    Laughing with friends.

Posted 15 May 2012 - 10:02 AM

Girl One
Aubrey
Autumn
Carly
Dakota
Jenna
Lexie
Meredith
Rosie
Sadie
Tess

Siblings
*it will be easier to give good sibling suggestions after you have decided on the name for your main character. Sibling suggestions for a Dakota would be different than a Rosie.

Parents
Dad: Alan, Brian, David, Gregory, Jeffrey, Keith, Lance, Mark, Philip, Richard, Scott, Timothy, William
Mom: Amy, Christy, Debra, Gina, Heather, Janet, Kimberly, Laura, Michelle, Rebecca, Sheila, Tamara, Vanessa, Wendy

Future Boyfriend
Axel
Drake
Gabriel *Gabe
Harrison *Harris
Jack
Max
Nicolas *Nick or Nico
Rhys
Ryne
Sawyer
Tanner
Wesley *Wes

Girl Two
Abigail *Abby
Chelsea
Daphne
Emily
Gabrielle *Gabby
Hailey
Julia
Kayla
Lainey
Madison *Maddie
Paisley
Rylee
Sydney
Violet
Willow

Siblings
*Again, once you know girl 2's name, it will be much easier to suggest sibling names.

Parents
Dad: Anthony, Brad, Craig, Daniel, Gavin, Henry, Ivan, Jason, Kyle, Marcus, Neal, Peter, Russell, Stephen, Todd, Wayne
Mom: Amber, Brenda, Cindy, Dana, Evelyn, Holly, Jennifer, Krystal, Linda, Mary, Patricia, Renee, Stacey, Tina, Valerie, Whitney

Last Names: Abbott, Barnes, Chilcoat, Davenport, Echols, Fitzgerald, Grissom, Hendricks, Ivers, Jones, King, Lee, Matthews, Nichols, Olson, Prater, Reynolds, Schmidt, Tucker, Underwood, Valentine, Woodrow, Young, Zodrow

Good Luck!

#5 #1babynamer

#1babynamer

Novice Baby Namer

• PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 04 July 2012 - 06:15 AM

The first girl = Elle Mackintosh (parents: Jude Mackintosh and Linda Mackintosh)

The second girl = Rosie Robertson/Roberts (parents: Kevin Robertson/Roberts and Jane Robertson/Roberts)

Future boyfriend= Maxwell, Gavin, Mark, Steve, Gareth, Chris

#6 Emma 13

Emma 13

Distinguished Baby Namer

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 296 posts
  • Interests:horse-back riding, writing, and reading.

Posted 05 July 2012 - 07:04 PM

Girl 1: Roxy, Rebecca, Jordan, Rachel

Boy-Friend: Alec, Max, Luke

Girl 2: Kalya, Elizabeth (Lizzy), Jennifer

Bolded are my favs. :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users