• Bronze Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 37 posts

Posted 18 November 2013 - 05:35 AM

Elias Hosmer

Brais (Bryce) Wheeler 

Taeh (Tay-uh) Abigail

Ileana Danielle

I know that Elias and Brais and Abigail and Danielle might look/sound too matchy matchy but I really like the look of them. Both boys names are family names, and Danielle is what I was supposed to be named - it's also my mother's brother's name and very close to my heart. <3

Also Taeh has been criticized by many for years and stayed my favorite name, and though I understand your displeasure with it and respect that I just want to say you will not change my mind on it. (Not that I am saying you personally would try but some have in the bast ^^). 

Thank you!

#2 Laugh-Dream-Love

Laugh-Dream-Love

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,799 posts
  • Interests:Watching movies and snuggling with my boyfriend; Writing; Reading; Listening to music; Drawing; Singing

Posted 18 November 2013 - 05:46 AM

Elias Hosmer - I love Elias, but most of the Eli boys names are on my list lol. Hosmer is different, and might get mistaken for Homer, but it's nice, though not personally my style. The combo flows well as a whole.

Brais (Bryce) Wheeler - Bryce isn't my favourite name, and this spelling looks odd to me, I'd pronounce it like brace if I wasn't given the pronunciation. I'm not a fan of Wheeler either, sorry.

Taeh (Tay-uh) Abigail - The spelling of Taeh makes me want to say Tay, but the name itself is pretty. I have an unhealthy dislike of Abigail, so this combo isn't my favourite, but I do like Taeh.

Ileana Danielle - I have to say that I'm not a fan of either name, but they work together; the flow is very nice.

Sorry for being a bit negative, but we just have different tastes it seems.

Hannah x

#3 Remy Hadley

Remy Hadley

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• Senior BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,883 posts
  • Interests:♥ baby names ♥ pasta ♥ sherlock holmes ♥ knitting / crocheting ♥ hiking ♥ dogs ♥ sea creatures ♥ birds ♥ nature documentaries ♥ peaceful parenting ♥ cooking ♥

Posted 18 November 2013 - 07:28 AM

Elias is super handsome, I like it <3 And Hosmer is unique but has a certain charm. The combo as a whole is handsome, I do like! 

Brais Wheeler - I dont care for Brais, but I also don't care for Bryce much. But I do love surname names, Wheelers cool :)

Taeh Abigail - I would think Taeh to be "tay" upon sight, but I think Taya would be really cute! :) I kinda like it, even if I prefer the more mainstream Maya / Maia. And it flows well with Abigail, I do love Abigail. 

Ileana Danielle is really pretty too. I like it a lot :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users