• Please log in to reply
52 replies to this topic

#41 Remy Hadley

Remy Hadley

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• Senior BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,883 posts
  • Interests:♥ baby names ♥ pasta ♥ sherlock holmes ♥ knitting / crocheting ♥ hiking ♥ dogs ♥ sea creatures ♥ birds ♥ nature documentaries ♥ peaceful parenting ♥ cooking ♥

Posted 03 April 2011 - 09:26 AM

I've dyed my hair brown and cut it since those pictures... Like the pic in my siggy lol, about moving to england <3 And I love it! Thanks! I really like Remy lol! If you want, you can add me on facebook. Remy Berube haha! I don't think any other Remy Berube's are on facebook so I'm an easy find haha!

But Aubie-Bug or Aubie-Pie or something of that sort would be sooooo cute!!! Love Aubie-Bug! :P I so hope you have a girl so you can call her that! :)

For Hunter, I think just calling him childish sounding versions of it would be darling while he's small! :) like Tunter, Tun-Tun, Hunny, Terr-Terr, etc :D

#42 Amsel

Amsel

Star Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 393 posts

Posted 03 April 2011 - 01:25 PM

Of the names suggested I like Brea and Rhea the best. Abby is so common.

Also, it's cool to want a nickname and stuff, but how is Aubrey too long to say? It's two syllables. It's not much different than saying Ashley or Audrey. My name is Saoirse and I have no nickname that I go by. (My older sister used to call me Shi Shi when I was a little kid and I always wanted to punch her for it hahaha.)

My vote goes to Rhea first, Brea second.

#43 _Nikkay_

_Nikkay_

Distinguished Baby Namer

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 263 posts

Posted 03 April 2011 - 02:25 PM

Lol. Well either way I can still see you as a Remy. Haha.
Ahhhh!! You're so lucky your going to England, let alone moving there! I've always wanted to visit but I've never had the opportunity to go. I hope one day I can! <3 I actually dont have a facebook at the moment, people were causing drama and then more people I thought were friends started saying mean things they thought I wouldnt see (which is dumb, because hello its fb, I can see everything you post) but anyway, I got fed up and deleted it. Too much stress. Though, maybe I'll make a new one once things cool down again.

I lovee Aubie Bug too & Aubs. I want to have a girl soo bad!
Terr-Terr is cute.

I dont think Aubrey is long to say at all. I think someone else posted it was long to say. I just wanted to call her by something else every once in a while. I still like Brea the best. But now I'll probably just use the nicknames Aubs or Aubie-Bug or something like that.

#44 Amsel

Amsel

Star Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 393 posts

Posted 03 April 2011 - 02:37 PM

Yeah nicknames are fun, I was just commenting on someone saying it was too long to say... Haha.

#45 Remy Hadley

Remy Hadley

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• Senior BNG Addict
  • 7,883 posts
  • Interests:♥ baby names ♥ pasta ♥ sherlock holmes ♥ knitting / crocheting ♥ hiking ♥ dogs ♥ sea creatures ♥ birds ♥ nature documentaries ♥ peaceful parenting ♥ cooking ♥

Posted 04 April 2011 - 12:22 PM

Haha, thankie! :) I love Remy <3

But, I have always wanted to go to England!!! And I'm so happy I can move there <3 I'll be nineteen, so it'll be technically a part of leaving my family and starting my own life, really :) I'll be moving up there and meeting some BNG friends as well! <3 Haha, I'm so excited! Maybe you can start saving your change up and you and the baby can go one day :D It'd be an amazing vacation! <3

But ickk, that's annoying! >_> Yeah, the same happened to a friend of mine. People would take silly little things she said to extremes and cause drama, and it was rediculous! So she deleted hers... <3

Hehe, I so hope you have a girl!!! Terr-Terr would be really cute and all, but Aubrey and Aubs and Aubie Bug-- just so darn cute! :P Plus, dresses and bows are pretty fun and cute <3 Oh well, boys are cute as well. I mean, handsome shirts (button ups and Dinosaur Tee's! :wubs: ) Hehehe! I can't wait to have my own little bub! Well, I can. But I can't!!!

Haha, a lot of names are like that. Not too long, but it's always fun to have nick names. Especially special nick names from family that mean something or whatnot :) Just as Remy isn't that long, and that nick name still has nick names! :P Hehe, terms of endearment, I suppose :) To call a baby by a cutsie nick name!

~ Haddie

#46 _Nikkay_

_Nikkay_

Distinguished Baby Namer

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 263 posts

Posted 04 April 2011 - 06:37 PM

Thats awesome! I'm excited for you. Haha.
& its pretty cool that you get to meet people from BNG!
I'd love to go there with my baby one day, pretty high goal to reach, though! I'm assuming its pretty expensive.
I should start saving though, so I could at least go on some type of vacation with my child.

I have a feeling it'll be a boy just because I want a girl so bad, so of course I'll have a boy! Lol.
I love looking at baby clothes! In my opinion the girls are soo much cuter, like with the dresses and all the cute little girly colors. Lol. But some boys clothing is cute too look at too, I agree!

I think all baby's have cutesy little nicknames. Its just what people do. Lol.

#47 Remy Hadley

Remy Hadley

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• Senior BNG Addict
  • 7,883 posts

Posted 05 April 2011 - 09:15 AM

It is a huge goal, and fairly expensive... I bet once your bub is a little older you'll be better able to try and work towards affording it, and then the vacation will actually be remembered! :) I hate how I went to cool places when I was too little to remember them :/ Haha, I'm pumped to meet them! I've been best friends with them for like, the past four years... so yeah <3 I think saving for the parenting would have to be the goal now :( But, it never hurts to have a jar aside that you can start saving for things like that! Cause I have my goal of college first, but I do collect pennies in a jar for other things. And so far, the pennies have seriously amounted to good money!

Girls clothes really are cuter in general <3 Though I have seen some boys clothes that were so darn cute! I am in love with the button down shirt look on little boys- only when the buttons are unbuttoned though, it's too dressy otherwise... usually at least.

I like this hat:
http://www.gap.com/A...621-00qlv01.jpg

with these pants:
http://www.gap.com/A...761-00qlv01.jpg

And this top unbuttoned:
http://s7d2.scene7.com/is/image/Crazy8/140...;PRODMAIN$

To show this shirt:
http://s7d2.scene7.com/is/image/Crazy8/140...;PRODMAIN$

I also love those plaid shorts that go below the knee.... CUTE!!!

But it's too cute to have a cutesy nick name for a baby. Cause babies are adorable and deserve a cutsey nick name I guess... lol!

#48 _Nikkay_

_Nikkay_

Distinguished Baby Namer

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 263 posts

Posted 06 April 2011 - 02:14 PM

Thats a good point, we'd always used to go on vacation when I was little and now all I remember is what I've seen from pictures. So going on vacation would probably be a lot more memorable if I dont go when he/she is too young, gives me time to save up, too since like you said I have a lot of other things I need to spend money on right now. Thats so exciting you guys all get to meet, I hope you have fun!(:

Aw. I like the button down shirt & jeans. & the crab shirt. Too cute!

#49 -TebowTime-

-TebowTime-

Legendary Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,472 posts

Posted 06 April 2011 - 02:24 PM

I LOVE THAT PLAID SHIRT! (ok, that was loud!) If no one minds me putting in my 2 cents worth, I also like that heather grey uneath those plaid shirts :(

#50 Remy Hadley

Remy Hadley

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• Senior BNG Addict
  • 7,883 posts

Posted 11 April 2011 - 08:09 PM

Mmm, I do as well! I just love that look, the plaid shirts!!! <3 Its sooo handsome! My aunt doesn't like getting plaid shirts for the fact that the button downs she says are too dressy, but it looks so handsome! I would totally send my kid to the playground wearing a button down opened with a cute tee underneath! :D I'd be a terrible mum about clothing- always dressed to perfection and whatnot. Like mother like child! :D haha, I'm horrible about clothing... :x I always have to dress to match an occasion perfectly, and I notice if my clothes don't look right on me. They just have to work... Haha. My kiddo's would be stuck like that too! Poor babies in designer clothing- jk lol!!! <3

Haha yeah... You'll find handsome things if it's a boy :)

#51 Breabear

Breabear

Aspiring Baby Namer

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 23 June 2013 - 04:24 PM

my name is Aubrey and I go by Brea ^_^ or Bree and some people call me Breemonster xD

#52 Breabear

Breabear

Aspiring Baby Namer

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 23 June 2013 - 04:26 PM

My name is Aubrey and my nick name is Brea ^_^ or Bree and some people call me Breemonster or Breebear

#53 kelsie__

kelsie__

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,538 posts

Posted 24 June 2013 - 06:40 PM

I love the name Aubrey. (: But Nikki had a little girl and named her Brooke Arianna. She turned 2 on the 22nd of this month actually.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users