• Please log in to reply
162 replies to this topic

#21 Sunny Mummy! :)

Sunny Mummy! :)

Superstar Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 655 posts
  • Interests:Spending time with my beloved family, singing, dancing, writing (I have more than 10 novels on the go but never get the mind space time to finish any of them!), art, reading, spending quality time with Loved Ones, cooking (especially baking when I get the time), being outdoors in Nature enjoying God's GLORIOUS Creation (Bush walking, gardening etc), and... BABY NAMES have ALWAYS been an obsession for me!! :D

Posted 04 December 2013 - 07:12 PM

December 4: 

Balthasar Yule 

You are SO creative!! <3

#22 EmilyA

EmilyA

Power Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 870 posts

Posted 04 December 2013 - 07:19 PM

You are SO creative!! <3

I try to be!! :)

#23 xxThePumpkinQueenxx

xxThePumpkinQueenxx

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,712 posts
  • Interests:singing, writing, reading, psychology, science, math, forensics, children, going to church, being with my family and SEC football. War Eagle!

Posted 04 December 2013 - 10:03 PM

Going to give this a shot. Hope my combo is as gorgeous as the others!

Holly Magdalene
  • Sunny Mummy! :) likes this

#24 Sunny Mummy! :)

Superstar Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • 655 posts
  • Interests:Spending time with my beloved family, singing, dancing, writing (I have more than 10 novels on the go but never get the mind space time to finish any of them!), art, reading, spending quality time with Loved Ones, cooking (especially baking when I get the time), being outdoors in Nature enjoying God's GLORIOUS Creation (Bush walking, gardening etc), and... BABY NAMES have ALWAYS been an obsession for me!! :D

Posted 05 December 2013 - 01:55 AM

How GORGEOUS Sunshine_and_Grace! Holly has a very special place in my heart and Magdalene is SO BEAUTIFUL!! :)
  • xxThePumpkinQueenxx likes this

#25 Laugh-Dream-Love

Laugh-Dream-Love

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,799 posts
  • Interests:Watching movies and snuggling with my boyfriend; Writing; Reading; Listening to music; Drawing; Singing

Posted 05 December 2013 - 01:58 AM

5th December: Lux Felicia

(Means light and happiness)

#26 Sunny Mummy! :)

Superstar Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • 655 posts

Posted 05 December 2013 - 04:37 AM

What an EXQUISITE meaning!! Light and happiness is JUST what Christmas is!! :D

#27 Sunny Mummy! :)

Superstar Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • 655 posts

Posted 05 December 2013 - 06:14 AM

The Fifth Day of Advent:

Anastasia Nadine

which means Resurrected Hope!

:D

#28 xxThePumpkinQueenxx

xxThePumpkinQueenxx

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 1,712 posts
  • Interests:singing, writing, reading, psychology, science, math, forensics, children, going to church, being with my family and SEC football. War Eagle!

Posted 05 December 2013 - 06:54 AM

Magdalene is a guilty pleasure name of mine :wub: 

For today, I'm going to go with Mary Noelle :) 

#29 Madi Wolf Princess <3

Madi Wolf Princess <3

Power Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • 907 posts
  • Interests:Marilyn Manson, Five Finger Death Punch, being a creepy cute princess, being a wolf puppy, Harry Potter, Ravenclaw, Supernatural, Dean Winchester, the fall season, Halloween, sparkly things, the moon, the stars... The whole galaxy, the element air, learning of different religions/cultures, especially the more unconventional ones.

Posted 05 December 2013 - 11:11 AM

December 4th - Seraphina Joy (I feel like I kind of copied Emily, but I really love Seraphina, because the meaning has something to do with angels and I find angels to be fascinating.  And Joy is a middle name I just love.

December 5th - Madelyn Sophia Noelle (are Sophia and Seraphina too close though? Even though Sophia is a middle name and Seraphina is a first, it still kind of bothers me...)

#30 Barbie

Barbie

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 1,617 posts
  • Interests:Writing, reading, sign language, riding horses, volunteering, working with children, and teaching martial arts!

Posted 05 December 2013 - 02:08 PM

5th

Clarice Alexandra Noelle (I know lots of people already used Noelle, but it is just soooo pretty! I couldn't resist :) )

#31 Laugh-Dream-Love

Laugh-Dream-Love

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 10,799 posts
  • Interests:Watching movies and snuggling with my boyfriend; Writing; Reading; Listening to music; Drawing; Singing

Posted 06 December 2013 - 12:25 AM

6th December: Melchior Pine

#32 Sunny Mummy! :)

Superstar Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • 655 posts

Posted 06 December 2013 - 08:27 AM

You are all doing such DELIGHTFUL names! <3

Please don't worry if you reuse one the names you have already used (I've already used Hope twice) or use names which other people have used (I'll be doing that heaps as I have already worked out most of my names and won't change them now as they are too pretty to trash and start again!). Besides, the theme I have set is very limiting with regards to name choices so please don't worry about reusing other people's names! Relax and have fun with me! :D I started this post up so we could join together to celebrate the Christmas Season in a fun, "namey" way, not with any rules or expectations like a game! That's why I set it up here not in the Name Games section, and I'm having SUCH fun and delight reading all of the clever names you are all coming up with, thank you!! :D
  • Laugh-Dream-Love likes this

#33 Sunny Mummy! :)

Superstar Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • 655 posts

Posted 06 December 2013 - 08:30 AM

The 6th Day of Advent:

Nikolaus Advent!

Happy Sanct Nikolaus Abend!! :D

#34 xxThePumpkinQueenxx

xxThePumpkinQueenxx

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 1,712 posts

Posted 06 December 2013 - 12:48 PM

Joseph Michael:)

#35 Madi Wolf Princess <3

Madi Wolf Princess <3

Power Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • 907 posts
  • Interests:Marilyn Manson, Five Finger Death Punch, being a creepy cute princess, being a wolf puppy, Harry Potter, Ravenclaw, Supernatural, Dean Winchester, the fall season, Halloween, sparkly things, the moon, the stars... The whole galaxy, the element air, learning of different religions/cultures, especially the more unconventional ones.

Posted 06 December 2013 - 03:52 PM

December 4th was Seraphina Joy.
December 5th was Madelyn Sophia Noelle.
And today's (December 6th) - Rosalie Faith. I wasn't sure about using Faith when I've already used Joy, but Christmas and the Advent time of year really is about Faith. :-)

#36 Laugh-Dream-Love

Laugh-Dream-Love

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 10,799 posts

Posted 07 December 2013 - 02:02 AM

7th December: Anna Faith
(Anna means grace)

#37 Sunny Mummy! :)

Superstar Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • 655 posts

Posted 07 December 2013 - 05:06 AM

For some strange reason I'm not allowed to like any of your names but I DO love all of them!! <3

#38 Sunny Mummy! :)

Superstar Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • 655 posts

Posted 07 December 2013 - 05:07 AM

The Seventh Day Of Advent:

Asha Celyn!

Asha is an Indian name which means Hope and a Swahili name which means Life! Celyn is a Welsh name which means Holly!

:D

#39 xxThePumpkinQueenxx

xxThePumpkinQueenxx

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 1,712 posts

Posted 07 December 2013 - 06:24 PM

Hmm what about Israel Cole?

#40 Sunny Mummy! :)

Superstar Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • 655 posts

Posted 07 December 2013 - 06:28 PM

LOVE your creativity Sunshine_and_Grace! :D

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users