Photo

Ivees Ivy League congrats game! (round 2)

round 2

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
25 replies to this topic

#1 Ivee(:

Ivee(:

Star Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 416 posts
  • Interests:Animals and Baking

Posted 05 February 2013 - 12:02 AM

Round 1: http://www.babynameg...showtopic=19959

You and your SO have been dating for almost 2 years and for your 2 year anniversary your convinced hes gonna pop the question. You tell all your friends and pick out your prettiest outfit. The night comes and he takes you out on a date, but he doesn't pop the question. Your incredibly disappointed and frankly, a little embarrassed but on your ride home he has one more thing planned and even though your annoyed and just want to go home you try to be a good sport, then at least he pops the question! Your thrilled and start planning the wedding almost instantly! Sooner than later you've got your dress and colors all picked out. You're honeymoons all planned to an awesome destination!

DICE: http://www.bgfl.org/.../dice/eight.htm

Date:

1. A fancy dinner on his yacht

2. To a hollywood premier of a new movie.

3. To Tiffany's where he lets you pick out whatever

4. Dinner at the top of the empire state building

5. An exclusive ball for the upper east sides most privileged

6. At a spa for the who of you, with decedent pastries everywhere

7. Huntington beach with mojitos and tanning

8.Rented out The Rockefeller Ice skating rink, just for you two.

How does he propose?:

1.Where you guys met

2. At your parents house, with their permission

3. At the Tiffany's store where he lets your pick your ring

4. At your favorite restaurant

5. With a surprise engagement party with all your friends

6. At the park where he first told you he loved you

7. At a hotel where he booked the best suite

8. In front of the new house he just secretly bought you

Wedding Location:

1. New York

2. Hawaii

3. Your Hometown

4. Jamaica

5. California

6.Mexico

7. morocco

8. India

Celebrity Guest:

1. Beyonce

2. Wilson Phillips

3. Kelly Clarkson

4.Taylor Swift

5. Justin Bieber

6. Christina Aguilera

7.Justin Timberlake

8. Rhianna

Made of honor:

Your best friend sister, or cousin

Colors:

1. Orange & green

2.Light pink & brown

3.Purple & blue

4.Cranberry & bold pink

5.Brown,Green & Orange

6.Black,White & Green

7.Blue & White

8.Red & Orange

Dress designer:

1. Vera Wang

2.Amsale

3.Christos

4.Monique Lhuillier

5.Claire Pettibone

6.Oscar De La Renta

7.Alexander McQueen

8.Ines DiSanto

Honeymoon!

1. Bahamas

2. The Virgin Islands

3.Mexico

4.Ireland

5.Australia

6.South Africa

7.Spain

8.Thailand

#2 brittany111

brittany111

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,912 posts

Posted 05 February 2013 - 05:23 AM

ME: Anna Sophia Van Der Wier
HIM: Nicolas Brody Ward.
DATE: An exclusive ball for the upper east sides most privileged.
PROPOSAL: At the Tiffany’s store where he let me pick out my ring!
WEDDING LOC: Hawaii
CELEB GUEST: Justin Timberlake (my fave)
Made of Honor: Kasey Alyce Reid-Hall
Colours: Blue and White
Dress Designer: Vera Wang
Honeymoon: The Virgin Islands

Nicolas and Anna Ward

#3 Puppylover12397

Puppylover12397

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,184 posts

Posted 05 February 2013 - 06:36 PM

My name is Emerson Anne Worthington and I am Twenty-Five Years Old and have just graduated from Yale Law School, being a successful lawyer and what not, I don't really have time for dating. My friend recommends I make an Eharmony, at first I'm standoffish to the idea, but then I decide to make one. At first I'm just getting messages from weirdo's and 80 year olds, but then when I've almost given up one pops up from a decent attractive man, Gabriel Etienne Calvert, who doesn't look like he could possible kill me on the first date, I decide to go for it! On the date, he took me Ice skating at the Rockefeller center, things really click and we decide that another date is in order! The next day he sends me a gift, A Tiffany's bracelet, to my office at work! You're perfect like feels like its falling into place!

Gabriel and I have been dating for almost 2 years and for your 2 year anniversary your convinced hes gonna pop the question. I tell all my friends and pick out your prettiest outfit. The night comes and he takes me out on a date, he rented out The Rockefeller Ice skating rink, just for you two, but he doesn't pop the question. I'm incredibly disappointed and frankly, a little embarrassed but on our ride home he has one more thing planned, dinner at my favorite restaurant, and even though I'm annoyed and just want to go home I try to be a good sport, then at last he pops the question! I'm thrilled and start planning the wedding almost instantly! We decide to have it in Hawaii. Sooner than later I've got my dress, designed by Vera Wang, and colors, Blue & White, all picked out. We even have Kelly Clarkson coming and she'll sing for our first dance. Our honeymoon is all planned to The Bahamas.

The Calvert Family

DH: Gabriel Etienne Calvert {26}

DW: Emerson Anne Calvert {27}

Gabriel and Emerson Calvert.

#4 glitchinggecko

glitchinggecko

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 5,697 posts
  • Interests:Gaming, NFL, and F1.

Posted 06 February 2013 - 09:04 AM

Eleanor 'Ellie' Catherine Smythe [25]
Studied Law at Harvard

James 'Jamie' Nicholas Austin [23]
Studied Math at Yale

Russian Ballet on the First Date
Two Dozen Red Roses as a Gift

~~~~~~~~~~

Dinner at the Empire State Building on the Pre-Proposal Date
Proposes at My Parents House
Married in New York
Celebrity Singer is Kelly Clarkson
Maid of Honor is my Sister
Wedding Colours are Blue and White
Dress Designer is Vera Wang
Honeymoon in The Virgin Islands

#5 Kristi18

Kristi18

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• Name Games Moderator
  • 6,906 posts
  • Interests:Spending life with my husband.
    Cuddling with my kids.
    Hanging with my family.
    Enjoying God's creation.
    Laughing with friends.

Posted 06 February 2013 - 09:42 AM

You and your SO have been dating for almost 2 years and for your 2 year anniversary your convinced hes gonna pop the question. You tell all your friends and pick out your prettiest outfit. The night comes and he takes you out on a date, but he doesn't pop the question. Your incredibly disappointed and frankly, a little embarrassed but on your ride home he has one more thing planned and even though your annoyed and just want to go home you try to be a good sport, then at least he pops the question! Your thrilled and start planning the wedding almost instantly! Sooner than later you've got your dress and colors all picked out. You're honeymoons all planned to an awesome destination

Round Two

Date: A fancy dinner on his yacht

How does he propose?: At the park where he first told you he loved you
Wedding Location: Mexico

Celebrity Guest: Taylor Swift

Maid of honor: Amy Michelle Steward

Colors: Light pink & brown

Dress designer: Ines DiSanto

Honeymoon: South Africa

Round One

First date: A small quite picnic at a park with your favorite wine

Gift: Tickets to a band you like

What school did you attend? Dartmouth

DW: Anna Elizabeth Rutherford Williams

DH: Nicolas Luke Williams

Nick and Anna Williams

#6 ABR

ABR

Superstar Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 602 posts

Posted 06 February 2013 - 02:33 PM

You're 25 years old and just graduated from Law school, being a successful lawyer and what not; you don't really have time for dating. Your friend recommends you make an Eharmony, at first you’re standoffish to the idea, but then you decide to make one. At first you’re just getting messages from weirdo's and 80 year olds, but then when you've almost given up one pops up from a decent attractive man who doesn't look like he could possible kill you on the first date, You decide to go for it! On the date things really click and you guys decide that another date is in order! The next day he sends you a gift to your office at work! You’re perfect like feels like its falling into place.

You and your SO have been dating for almost 2 years and for your 2 year anniversary you’re convinced he’s going to pop the question. You tell all your friends and pick out your prettiest outfit. The night comes and he takes you out on a date, but he doesn't pop the question. You’re incredibly disappointed and frankly, a little embarrassed but on your ride home he has one more thing planned and even though you’re annoyed and just want to go home you try to be a good sport, then at least he pops the question! Your thrilled and start planning the wedding almost instantly! Sooner than later you've got your dress and colors all picked out. You're honeymoons all planned to an awesome destination!

Me: Beatrice Katherine Halinsforth *27* (Cornell University)
Him Christian *Ian* Mark Merrifield *27*
Date: Dinner at the top of the empire state building
Proposal: At your parents’ house, with their permission
Wedding: New York City
Maid of Honor: Teagan Leigh Rafferty
Colors: Cranberry & Bold Pink
Dress: Ian DiSanto
Honeymoon: Spain

#7 astrothief42

astrothief42

Power Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 847 posts
  • Interests:Baby Names, DIY, Grand Theft Auto, Harry Potter, Hawaii Five-0, Kingdom Hearts, Music, The Sims, Writing

Posted 06 February 2013 - 05:52 PM

I am Claire Emma Windsor. I am 25 years old and just graduated from Yale Law School, being a successful lawyer and what not, I don't really have time for dating. My friend recommends I make an eHarmony. At first I am standoffish to the idea, but then I decide to make one. At first I'm just getting messages from weirdo's and 80 year olds, but then when I've almost given up, one pops up from a decent attractive man, Miguel David Sievers, who doesn't look like he could possible kill me on the first date, I decide to go for it! On the date, he takes me on a small quiet picnic at a park with my favorite wine, and things really click and we decide that another date is in order! The next day he sends me a gift, A Tiffany's bracelet, to my office at work! My perfect life feels like its falling into place!

Miguel and I have been dating for almost 2 years and for our 2 year anniversary I am convinced he's gonna pop the question. I tell all my friends and pick out my prettiest outfit. The night comes and he takes me out on a date. He rented out The Rockefeller ice skating rink just for us, but he doesn't pop the question. I am incredibly disappointed and frankly, a little embarrassed. But on my ride home he has one more thing planned. He says he left something at my parent's house (one date we had) and even though I am annoyed and just want to go home, I try to be a good sport, then at last he pops the question! Me and my parents are thrilled, and I start planning the wedding almost instantly! We decide it's going to be in Hawaii, a place I've always wanted to go! Sooner than later, I've got my dress and colors all picked out. My dress is designed by Vera Wang and the wedding colors are Red & Orange. My maid of honor is my best friend, Laura. Beyonce, one of favorite singer's, will make a surprise visit, and she will be singing the first couple of songs there. My honeymoon's all planned to Spain, and I am very excited about going there!

#8 Lawren

Lawren

Notable Baby Namer

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 195 posts

Posted 07 February 2013 - 12:05 AM

Emerson and James had been dating two years when he took her to the Rockefeller Ice Skating Rink that he had rented out for just the two of them. Emerson was sure he was going to pop the question. When he didn't she was disappointed. As she silently and secretly pouted, he drove up to the most luxurious hotel. He had rented the best suite! Upon entering the room, he gave her a tour of the suite. When he took her into the bedroom, there was rose petals laid out on the bed. Under further inspection Emerson realized they were spelling out "Will you marry me?" She couldn't believe it! She immediately started planning the wedding. The day had finally arrived. The were in Jamaica and everything was decked out in light pink and brown. Her dress was made by the designer Alexander McQueen and her maid of honor Abbey had even gotten Kelly Clarkson to come! The only thing that topped the wedding was the honeymoon in Australian. Everything was perfect.

#9 MeganMoxie

MeganMoxie

Superstar Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 741 posts
  • Interests:Education (I'm a teacher). Being online, reading and tv. I love to shop, but I can't afford it anymore lol.

Posted 07 February 2013 - 07:43 AM

I am Beatrice Margaret Montpelier and I am 25 years old. I just graduated from Columbia Law School. Being a successful lawyer and what not, I don’t really have time for dating. My friend recommends I go to Eharmony. At first I am standoffish to the idea, but I decide to make one. I get messages from weirdos and old guys, but I finally get a message from an attractive man named Nicolas Randolf Zoller. For our first date, he takes me to the Russian ballet and we really click. The next day he sends tickets to my office for my favorite band, The Killers. Life is perfect!

Nicolas and I have been dating for almost 2 years and for our 2 year anniversary I'm convinced hes gonna pop the question. I tell all my friends and pick out my prettiest outfit. The night comes and he takes me to an exclusive ball on the upper east side, but he doesn't pop the question. I am incredibly disappointed and frankly, a little embarrassed but on the ride home he has one more thing planned and even though I'm annoyed and just want to go home you try to be a good sport. He stops in front of a gorgeous three-story home and ask me "Will you marry me?" After a few minutes of screaming "Yes! Yes!" he tells me he just bought this home for us. I am thrilled and start planning the wedding almost instantly! We are going to marry in California. Christina Aguilera (his favorite singer) will sing a few songs, my best friend Melissa is the maid of honor, the colors are cranberry and bold pink, and my dress is Monique Lhullier. After the wedding, we honeymoon in South Africa!

DW: Beatrice Margaret Zoller (nee Montpelier) (27)

DH: Nicolas Randolf Zoller (27)

#10 Puppylover12397

Puppylover12397

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 6,184 posts

Posted 08 February 2013 - 10:14 AM

My name is Reed William Waldorf and I am Twenty-Five Years Old and have just graduated from Stanford Law School, being a successful lawyer and what not, I don't really have time for dating. My friend recommends I make an Eharmony, at first I'm standoffish to the idea, but then I decide to make one. At first I'm just getting messages from weirdo's and 80 year olds, but then when I've almost given up one pops up from a decent attractive woman, Ariane Elizabeth Tenumbaum, who doesn't look like she could possible kill me on the first date, I decide to go for it! On the date, I took her on a fancy dinner at a 5 star restaurant, things really click and we decide that another date is in order! The next day I sent her a gift, two dozen red roses, to her office at work! You're perfect life feels like its falling into place!

Ariane and I have been dating for almost 2 years and for your 2 year anniversary and I'm planning to pop the question. I tell all my friends and pick out the most wonderful ring. The night comes and I take Ariane on a date, I take her to Huntington beach with mojitos and tanning, but I don't pop the question just yet. I have one more thing planned, I take Ariane to the front of the new houseI just secretly bought for us, and hen I pop the question! Ariane says yes and I'm thrilled and start planning the wedding almost instantly! We decide to have it in India. Sooner than later I've got Ariane's dress, designed by Claire Pettibone, and Ariane and I pick the colors, Red & Orange. We even have Wilson Phillips coming and they'll sing for our first dance. Our honeymoon is all planned to Spain.

The Waldorf Family

DH: Reed William Waldorf {27}

DW: Ariane Elizabeth Waldorf {27}

Reed and Ariane Waldorf.

#11 Puppylover12397

Puppylover12397

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 6,184 posts

Posted 08 February 2013 - 11:00 AM

My name is Parker Edward Crawford and I am Twenty-Five Years Old and have just graduated from Harvard Law School, being a successful lawyer and what not, I don't really have time for dating. My friend recommends I make an Eharmony, at first I'm standoffish to the idea, but then I decide to make one. At first I'm just getting messages from weirdo's and 80 year olds, but then when I've almost given up one pops up from a decent attractive man, James Theodore Collinsworth, who doesn't look like he could possible kill me on the first date, I decide to go for it! On the date, I took him to a small quite picnic at a park with your favorite wine, things really click and we decide that another date is in order! The next day I sent him a gift, Truffles, to his office at work! You're perfect life feels like its falling into place!

James and I have been dating for almost 2 years and for our 2 year anniversary I'm convinced he's gonna pop the question. I tell all our friends. The night comes and he takes me out on a date, A fancy dinner on his yacht, but he doesn't pop the question. I'm incredibly disappointed and frankly, a little embarrassed but on our ride home James says he has one more thing planned and even though I'm annoyed and just want to go home I try to be a good sport, with a surprise engagement party with all my friends, then at least he pops the question! I'm thrilled and start planning the wedding almost instantly! We decide to have it in New York. Sooner than later I've got my tuxedo, made by Monique Lhuillier, and colors, Purple & Blue, all picked out. We even have Christina Aguilera coming and she'll sing for our first dance. We even have a honeymoon all planned out to Ireland!

The Crawford-Collinsworth Family

DH: Parker Edward Crawford-Collinsworth {27}

DH: James Theodore Crawford-Collinsworth {28}

Parker and James Crawford-Collinsworth.

#12 Puppylover12397

Puppylover12397

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 6,184 posts

Posted 08 February 2013 - 11:38 AM

My name is Schuyler Catherine Hawthorne and I am Twenty-Five Years Old and have just graduated from Columbia Law School, being a successful lawyer and what not, I don't really have time for dating. My friend recommends I make an Eharmony, at first I'm standoffish to the idea, but then I decide to make one. At first I'm just getting messages from weirdo's and 80 year olds, but then when I've almost given up one pops up from a decent attractive woman, Eloise Constance Windsor, who doesn't look like she could possible kill me on the first date, I decide to go for it! On the date, I took her to see the russian ballet, things really click and we decide that another date is in order! The next day I sent her a gift, A dress to wear to a event tonight, to her office at work! You're perfect life feels like its falling into place!

Eloise and I have been dating for almost 2 years and for our 2 year anniversary I'm convinced she's gonna pop the question. I tell all our friends. The night comes and she takes me out on a date, Dinner at the top of the empire state building, but she doesn't pop the question. I'm incredibly disappointed and frankly, a little embarrassed but on our ride home Eloise says she has one more thing planned and even though I'm annoyed and just want to go home I try to be a good sport, Where the two of us met, then at least she pops the question! I'm thrilled and start planning the wedding almost instantly! We decide to have it in Mexico. Sooner than later I've got my dress, made by Amsale, and colors, Orange & Green, all picked out. We even have Beyonce coming and she'll sing for our first dance. We even have a honeymoon all planned out to The Virgin Islands!

The Hawthorne-Windsor Family

DW: Schuyler Catherine Hawthorne-Windsor {27}

DW: Eloise Constance Hawthorne-Windsor {28}

Schuyler and Eloise Hawthorne-Windsor.

#13 Amsel

Amsel

Star Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 393 posts

Posted 09 February 2013 - 07:56 PM

Round 2

You and your SO have been dating for almost 2 years and for your 2 year anniversary your convinced he's gonna pop the question. You tell all your friends and pick out your prettiest outfit. The night comes and he takes you out on a date, but he doesn't pop the question. Your incredibly disappointed and frankly, a little embarrassed but on your ride home he has one more thing planned and even though your annoyed and just want to go home you try to be a good sport, then at least he pops the question! Your thrilled and start planning the wedding almost instantly! Sooner than later you've got your dress and colors all picked out. You're honeymoons all planned to an awesome destination!

Date: An exclusive ball for the upper east sides most privileged
How does he propose?: At the park where he first told you he loved you
Wedding Location: Mexico
Celebrity Guest: Beyonce
Made of honor: My best friend Laurel.
Colors: Blue & White
Dress designer: Monique Lhuillier
Honeymoon! Bahamas

Round 1

Your name: Caroline Jane Whitney
What school did you attend?: Columbia
His name: Gabriel Ellis Hayes
First date: An art gallery
Gift: Tickets to a band you like

#14 Miss Madison

Miss Madison

Baby Namer

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 76 posts

Posted 10 February 2013 - 02:13 AM

My name is Rachel Sophia Crawford. I’m 25 years old and just graduated from Law school (Stanford), being a successful lawyer and what not, I don't really have time for dating. My friend recommended I make an Eharmony profile, at first I was totally standoffish to the idea, but then I decide to make one. At first I was just getting messages from weirdo's and 80 year olds, but then when I’d almost given up one pops up from a decent attractive man who doesn't look like he could possible kill me on the first date – his name: James Lucas Watts. I decided to go for it! On the date (a small, quiet picnic with my favourite wine) things really clicked and we decided that another date is in order! The next day he sent me a gift, dress to wear to the event, to your office at work! My perfect life felt like it was falling into place!

James and I had been dating for almost 2 years and for our 2 year anniversary I was convinced he was going to pop the question. I told all my friends and picked out my prettiest outfit. The night comes and he took you out on a date, dinner at the top of the empire state building but he didn't pop the question. I was incredibly disappointed and frankly, a little embarrassed but on our ride home he had one more thing planned and even though I was annoyed and just want to go home, I tried to be a good sport, then at last he pops the question! He had booked the best suite in the hotel. I was thrilled and start planning the wedding, in Mexico, almost instantly! Sooner than later I’d got my Amsale dress and Purple & Blue colours all picked out. The best surprise was when James told me that TAYLOR SWIFT was going to be at OUR wedding!! An actual celebrity, at my wedding! I was stoked and incredibly nervous to meet her, I didn’t even care about the honeymoon in Ireland.

#15 Laugh-Dream-Love

Laugh-Dream-Love

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 10,799 posts
  • Interests:Watching movies and snuggling with my boyfriend; Writing; Reading; Listening to music; Drawing; Singing

Posted 10 February 2013 - 09:58 AM

You're 25 years old and just graduated from Law school (Cornell), being a successful lawyer and what not, you don't really have time for dating. Your friend recommends you make an Eharmony, at first you're standoffish to the idea, but then you decide to make one. At first you're just getting messages from weirdo's and 80 year olds, but then when you've almost given up one pops up from a decent attractive man who doesn't look like he could possibly kill you on the first date, You decide to go for it! On the date (at a high end french bakery) things really click and you guys decide that another date is in order! The next day he sends you a gift (2 dozen red roses) to your office at work! Your perfect life feels like its falling into place!

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

You and your SO have been dating for almost 2 years and for your 2 year anniversary you're convinced hes gonna pop the question. You tell all your friends and pick out your prettiest outfit. The night comes and he takes you out on a date (a fancy dinner on his yacht), but he doesn't pop the question. You're incredibly disappointed and frankly, a little embarrassed but on your ride home he has one more thing planned and even though you're annoyed and just want to go home you try to be a good sport, then at least he pops the question (at a surprise engagement party with friends)! You're thrilled and start planning the wedding almost instantly (In Morocco with celeb guest Christina Aguilera and sister Caroline as maid of honor ! Sooner than later you've got your dress (by Vera Wang) and colors (orange and green) all picked out. Your honeymoons all planned to an awesome destination (Ireland)!

Me: Beatrice Anne Pauley-Chamberlain {27}

Him: James Milo Pauley-Chamberlain {28}

#16 BabyNameRater

BabyNameRater

Legendary Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,669 posts

Posted 10 February 2013 - 06:24 PM

My name is Constance Sophia St.Croix and I am 25 years old and just graduated from Yale Law school, being a successful lawyer and what not, you don't really have time for dating. Your friend recommends you make an Eharmony, at first your standoffish to the idea, but then you decide to make one. At first your just getting messages from weirdo's and 80 year olds, but then when you've almost given up one pops up from a decent attractive man who doesn't look like he could possible kill you on the first date named Constantine Michael Waters, You decide to go for it! On the date, to an Art Gallery, things really click and you guys decide that another date is in order! The next day he sends you a gift to your office at work, a Tiffany Bracelet! You're perfect life feels like its falling into place!

-----------------------------------------

Constantine and I have been dating for almost 2 years and for our 2 year anniversary your convinced hes gonna pop the question. You tell all your friends and pick out your prettiest outfit. The night comes and he takes you out on a date for a fancy dinner on his yacht, but he doesn't pop the question. Your incredibly disappointed and frankly, a little embarrassed but on your ride home he has one more thing planned and even though your annoyed and just want to go home you try to be a good sport, then at least he pops the question infront of a house he secretly bought! Your thrilled and start planning the wedding almost instantly! Sooner than later you've got your dress, Vera Wang, and colors, Pink and Brown, all picked out and a celebrity guest even arrives, Justin Timberlake, at the Hawaiian wedding! My best friend, the one who convinced me to join Eharmony, is our maid of honor. You're honeymoons all planned to an awesome destination, Ireland!

#17 Fez

Fez

Epic Baby Namer

• Senior BNG Addict
  • 2,357 posts

Posted 12 February 2013 - 05:12 PM

Claire Margaret Beaufort (27) and James Henry Winston (30)

For their 2nd year anniversary they go to: dinner at the top of the Empire State Building

James proposes at: Claire's favourite restaurant

They get married in: New York

Celebrity Guest: Kelly Clarkson

Maid or honour: Her best friend

Colours: Blue and white

Dress designer: Christos

Honeymoon: Spain

#18 Kookie

Kookie

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 1,033 posts

Posted 09 April 2013 - 04:21 AM

I am Honor Maria Hetherington, I am 25 years old and just graduated from Yale Law school, being a successful lawyer and what not, I don't really have time for dating. My friend recommended I make an Eharmony, at first I was standoffish to the idea, but then I decided to make one. At first I was just getting messages from weirdo's and 80 year olds, but then when I'd almost given up one popped up from a decent attractive man,Carlos Jonah Coynewho doesn't look like he could possible kill me on the first date, I decided to go for it! On the date at an art gallery, things really clicked and we decided that another date was in order! The next day he sent me the latest iPhone 6(that hadn't even hit the stores yet!) to my office at work! My perfect life feels like its falling into place!

Me and Carlos had been dating for almost 2 years and for our 2 year anniversary I was convinced he was gonna pop the question. I told all my friends and picked out my prettiest outfit. The night came and he took me out on a date for a fancy dinner on his yacht, but he didn't pop the question. I was incredibly disappointed and frankly, a little embarrassed but on my ride home he had one more thing planned and even though I was annoyed and just wanted to go home I tried to be a good sport, he took me to a Tiffany's store then at last he popped the question and told me I could choose my own ring! I'm thrilled and started planning the wedding almost instantly! Sooner than later I got my Vera Wang dress with the help of my maid of honour, Natasha Anne Sutton and black, white and green colours all picked out. We even managed to get celebrity guest, Justin Timberlake to come to our lovely wedding in Hawaii. Our honeymoons all planned to Thailand!

#19 Sierra Eleanor

Sierra Eleanor

Power Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 929 posts

Posted 09 April 2013 - 08:07 AM

You are Emerson Jane Montgomery. You're 25 years old and just graduated from Princeton Law school, being a successful lawyer and what not, you don't really have time for dating. Your friend recommends you make an e-harmony, at first your standoffish to the idea, but then you decide to make one. At first your just getting messages from weirdo's and 80 year olds, but then when you've almost given up one pops up from a decent attractive man who doesn't look like he could possible kill you on the first date, You decide to go for it! On the date to the derby, things really click and you guys decide that another date is in order! The next day he sends you truffles to your office at work! You're perfect like feels like its falling into place! His name is Nicholas Hunter Barnes.

You and your SO have been dating for almost 2 years and for your 2 year anniversary your convinced hes gonna pop the question. You tell all your friends and pick out your prettiest outfit. The night comes and he takes you out on a date to Rockefeller plaza where he r

ented out The Rockefeller Ice skating rink, just for you two

, but he doesn't pop the question. Your incredibly disappointed and frankly, a little embarrassed but on your ride home he has one more thing planned and even though your annoyed and just want to go home you try to be a good sport, then at least he pops the question! Your thrilled and start planning the wedding almost instantly! Sooner than later you've got your dress and colors all picked out. You're honeymoons all planned to Thailand! The wedding is in our hometown and Justin Timberlake attends! Our wedding colors are red and orange and I wear an Oscar de la Renta gown.

#20 AmyB

AmyB

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 1,772 posts

Posted 09 April 2013 - 11:56 AM

me: Eleanor Sophia Strang {27}

attended Dartmouth College

him: Nicolas Gavin Strang {29}

~

first date: picnic with my favourite wine