Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,697 posts
  • Interests:Gaming, NFL, and F1.

Posted 06 May 2010 - 05:31 PM

Part 1 - http://www.babynameg...?showtopic=6865

http://www.roll-dice-online.com/

Following the birth, my family and I moved to Seattle for my fathers work, and I started at the local school.
I met a guy named (#DHFN) (#DHMN) (#DHLN). His favourite subject was (#Subject), and he wanted to be a (#Career).
He was quite shocked at the fact I had a child, but was a natural, and they got on very well from the start.
After we graduated, we both decided to go to Seattle University to stay near to our families.
Just before we started our second year, I discovered I was pregnant with (#2).
For a short time, we considered abortion and adoption, but with the support of our families, and promises of help, (#2FN) (#2MN) (and (#2FN) (#2MN)) was/were born six months later.

#DHFN - Blond Names
#DHMN - No Nickname Names
#DHLN - High Energy Names

#Subject - Roll
1 - An Art
2 - A Science
3 - A Language
4 - Computing, Business, Math, etc
5 - Physical Science (Shop, Home Ec, etc)
6 - Your Choce

#Career - Something to do with #Subject

#2 - Roll
1 - Girl
2 - Girl/Girl Twins
3 - Girl/Boy Twins
4 - Boy/Boy Twins
5 - Boy
6 - Your choice of the above

#2 FN - Three Syllable Names
#2 MN - Unisex Names

#2 Lish4042

Lish4042

Epic Baby Namer

• Charter Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,393 posts

Posted 06 May 2010 - 06:44 PM

My name is Charlotte Bell Miles. I am a cosmetologist and I was born in Rome
When I was 14, I got very drunk at a party and slept with my best friends elder brother.
He refused to have anything to do with me or the baby, and so did his sister.
Nine months later, I gave birth to a boy who I named Rome Charles.

Following the birth, my family and I moved to Seattle for my fathers work, and I started at the local school.
I met a guy named Blake Miles Tatum. His favourite subject was french, and he wanted to be a french teacher.
He was quite shocked at the fact I had a child, but was a natural, and they got on very well from the start.
After we graduated, we both decided to go to Seattle University to stay near to our families.
Just before we started our second year, I discovered I was pregnant with a girl.
For a short time, we considered abortion and adoption, but with the support of our families, and promises of help, Gabrielle Sage was/were born six months later.

#3 ReadeAlexandra

ReadeAlexandra

Legendary Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,751 posts

Posted 06 May 2010 - 06:46 PM

My name is Maxine Aria *Max* Armstrong. I am the CEO of the company that owns the Maine Mall, and I was born in Dublin. When I was 16, I got very drunk at a party and slept with my best friends elder brother.
Nine months later, I gave birth to a boy who I named Nolan Max.

I met a guy named Elliot Joel *EJ* Murphy. His favourite subject was biology, and he wanted to be a vet.
Just before we started our second year, I discovered I was pregnant with a girl.
For a short time, we considered abortion and adoption, but with the support of our families, and promises of help, Liadan Sage was born six months later.

#4 Kristi18

Kristi18

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• Name Games Moderator
  • 6,906 posts
  • Interests:Spending life with my husband.
    Cuddling with my kids.
    Hanging with my family.
    Enjoying God's creation.
    Laughing with friends.

Posted 06 May 2010 - 07:03 PM

My name is Olivia Reed Bechet. I am a detective in the white collar crimes unit of our local police department. I was born in London. When I was 14, I got very drunk at a party and slept with my best friends elder brother. He refused to have anything to do with me or the baby, and so did his sister. Nine months later, I gave birth to a boy whom I named Corbin Oliver Bechet.

Following the birth, my family and I moved to Seattle for my father's work. I started at the local school and met a guy named Blake Aaron Murphy. His favourite subject was Physics and he wanted to be an Engineer. He was quite shocked at the fact I had a child, but was a natural. Blake and Corbin got on very well from the start. After we graduated, we both decided to go to Seattle University to stay near our families. Just before we started our second year, I discovered I was pregnant with twin boys. For a short time, we considered abortion and adoption, but with the support of our families, and promises of help, Jefferson Kyle and Nicholson Taylor Murphy were born six months later.

Blake Murphy and Olivia Bechet; Corbin Bechet, Jeff and Nick Murphy

#5 Gwyneth

Gwyneth

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 1,027 posts
  • Interests:I love reading, and writing, handging out with my friends, Drama and listening to music. I can't sing to save my life. I kinda like walking my dog, I love all animals, and travelling.

Posted 06 May 2010 - 07:16 PM

My name is Olivia Harmony Parker. I am a nurse and I was born in London.
When I was 15, I got very drunk at a party and slept with my best friends elder brother.
Nine months later, I gave birth to a baby girl who I named Darcie Alivia.

I met a guy named Finnian Cole March. His favourite subject was computers, and he wanted to be a ICT consultant.
Just before we started our second year, I discovered I was pregnant with (#2 and then #3).
For a short time, we considered abortion and adoption, but with the support of our families, and promises of help, Elena Rowan and Josiah Dylan were born six months later.

#6 AmyB

AmyB

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 1,772 posts

Posted 06 May 2010 - 08:20 PM

My name is Emma Calliope Parker. I am a Pediatrician and I was born in Paris.
When I was 16, I got very drunk at a party and slept with my best friends elder brother.
Nine months later, I gave birth to a baby girl who I named Adrianna Emily Parker.

I met a guy named Finn Harry Mateo. His favourite subject was Biology and he wanted to be a Marine Biologist.
He was quite shocked at the fact I had a child, but he was a natural, and Adrianna and him got on very well from the start.
Just before we started our second year, I discovered I was pregnant with Twin Girls.
For a short time, we considered abortion and adoption, but with the support of our families, and promises of help, Lillian Alex and Elena Rowan were born six months later.

#7 MissCinDeeT

MissCinDeeT

Superstar Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 620 posts
  • Interests:My Kiddo's various activities, Baby Names, Photography, SEC football (ROLL TIDE!!!)

Posted 06 May 2010 - 08:20 PM

My name is Clara Harmony Django. I am a nail tech at the local mall, and I was born in Madrid. When I was 16, I got very drunk at a party and slept with my best friends elder brother. He refused to have anything to do with the baby, and so did his sister. Nine months later I gave birth to a boy, who I named Boaz Cannon.

I met a guy named Banning Jude Keegan. His favourite subject was buisness, and he wanted to be the CEO of a powerful company He was quite shocked at the fact I had a child, but was a natural, and they got on very well from the start.
Just before we started our second year, I discovered I was pregnant with twin girls For a short time, we considered abortion and adoption, but with the support of our families, and promises of help Ellery Sage, and Lillian Reece were born six months later.

#8 Amanda Lynn

Amanda Lynn

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 1,146 posts
  • Interests:writing, reading, playing name games.

Posted 06 May 2010 - 10:42 PM

My name is Cora Seraphine Ellington. I am a writer and I was born in Dublin.
When I was 16, I got very drunk at a party and slept with my best friends elder brother.
Nine months later, I gave birth to a girl who I named Caitriona Cara Ellington “Caity”.

Following the birth, my family and I moved to Seattle for my fathers work, and I started at the local school. I met a guy named Finnian Aaron Murphy. His favourite subject was French, and he wanted to be a language professor.
Just before we started our second year, I discovered I was pregnant with girl/boy Twins.
For a short time, we considered abortion and adoption, but with the support of our families, and promises of help, Lilian Cameron “Lily” and Nicholson Jordan “Nick” were born six months later.

#9 LisaAnn

LisaAnn

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 1,053 posts

Posted 07 May 2010 - 12:41 AM

My name is Beatrice (Bea) Cadence Mercer. I am a chef at a French restaurant and I was born in Rome. When I was 16, I got very drunk at a party and slept with my best friend’s elder brother. He refused to have anything to do with me or the baby, and so did his sister. Nine months later I gave
birth to a boy who I named Dallas Bailey.

Following the birth, my family and I moved to Seattle for my father’s work, and I started at the local school. I met a guy named Blake Aaron March. His favorite subject was biology, and he wanted to be a geneticist. He was quite shocked at the fact I had a child, but was a natural, and they got on very well from the start. After we graduated, we both decided to go to Seattle University to stay near to our families. Just before we started our second year, I discovered I was pregnant with two boys. For a short time we considered abortion/adoption, but with the support of our families, and promises of help, Gregory (Greg) Cameron and Jefferson (Jeff) Casey were born six months later.

Bea Mercer (20)
Blake March (20)
Dallas Mercer (4)
Greg and Jeff March (Newborn)

Blake March and Bea Mercer w/ Dallas Mercer, Greg and Jeff March

#10 Beka

Beka

Star Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 347 posts

Posted 07 May 2010 - 05:58 AM

My name is Emma Lyric Coleman. I am a kindergarten teacher, and I was born in Paris.
When I was 16, I got very drunk at a party and slept with my best friend’s elder brother.
Nine months later, I gave birth to a boy who I named Etienne Emmett.

Following the birth, my family and I moved to Seattle for my father’s work, and I started at the local school.
I met a guy named Finn Austin Keagan. His favorite subject was calculus, and he wanted to be an engineer.
Just before we started our second year, I discovered I was pregnant with twin boys.
For a short time, we considered abortion and adoption, but with the support of our families, and promises of help, Gregory Lane and Leopold Jaden were born six months later.

Emma & Finn: Etty, Greg, & Leo

#11 Natalee

Natalee

Distinguished Baby Namer

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 299 posts
  • Interests:Netball, Crafty stuff, babysitting and hanging out with my friends

Posted 07 May 2010 - 06:50 AM

My name is Charlotte Piper Jarrett . I am a Ambulance Officer and I was born in Rome
When I was 16 I got very drunk at a party and slept with my best friends elder brother.
Nine months later, I gave birth to a girl who I named Maddison Sophia

I met a guy named Blake Eli Keagan. His favourite subject was Home Ec and he wanted to be a Chef.
Just before we started our second year, I discovered I was pregnant with Twins
For a short time, we considered abortion and adoption, but with the support of our families, and promises of help, Oliver Mason and Adrian Cameron were born six months later.

#12 Katie-Nana

Katie-Nana

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• Super Moderators
  • 6,652 posts

Posted 07 May 2010 - 09:40 AM

My name is Hazel Celeste Parker. I am a Emergency Medical Technician (EMT) and I was born in Dublin, Ireland.
When I was 15, I got very drunk at a party and slept with my best friends elder brother.
Nine months later, I gave birth to a baby boy who I named Dublin Anzel.

I met a guy named Boyd Aaron Tatum. His favourite subject was Computing, and he wanted to be a Computer Engineer.
Just before we started our second year, I discovered I was pregnant with Twin Boys.
For a short time, we considered abortion and adoption, but with the support of our families, and promises of help, Leopold "Leo" Alex and Tobias "Toby" Avery were born six months later.

#13 butterfly.flower

butterfly.flower

Junior Baby Namer

• Bronze Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 29 posts

Posted 07 May 2010 - 09:49 PM

My name is Florence Piper Kenton, but I go by Piper. I am a photographer and I was born in Rome.
Nine months later, I gave birth to a boy who I named Leo Fiorello.

I met a guy named Blake Austin Tatum. His favourite subject was Geneology, and he wanted to be a geneticist.
Just before we started our second year, I discovered I was pregnant with boy/girl twins.
For a short time, we considered abortion and adoption, but with the support of our families, and promises of help, Eliza Cameron and Tobias Drew were born six months later.

Piper and Blake have Leo, Eliza, and Toby

#14 Eva Phoenix

Eva Phoenix

Superstar Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 576 posts

Posted 08 May 2010 - 07:51 PM

My name is Stella Lyric Joplin. I am a preschool teacher and I was born in London, England.
Nine months later, I gave birth to a girl who I named London Estelle.

I met a guy named Linus Aaron March. His favourite subject was Home Ec, and he wanted to be a chef.
Just before we started our second year, I discovered I was pregnant with twin girls.
For a short time, we considered abortion and adoption, but with the support of our families, and promises of help, Eliza Sage and Juliet Sky were born six months later.

#15 ~Nadezhda

~Nadezhda

Epic Baby Namer

• Senior BNG Addict
  • 1,588 posts

Posted 09 May 2010 - 03:53 PM

My name is Beatrice Viola Parker . I am a Pastry Chef and I was born in Dublin.
Nine months later, I gave birth to a girl who I named Lėle Beatrix.

I met a guy named Finn Harry Keagan. His favourite subjects were Art and Geometry, and he wanted to be an Architect.
He was quite shocked at the fact I had a child, but was a natural, and Finn and Lėle got on very well from the start.
Just before we started our second year, I discovered I was pregnant with a baby girl.
For a short time, we considered abortion and adoption, but with the support of our families, and promises of help, Juliet Harper Keagan
was born six months later.

#16 Fez

Fez

Epic Baby Namer

• Senior BNG Addict
  • 2,357 posts

Posted 09 May 2010 - 07:41 PM

My name is Eleanor Viola Coltrane . I am a painter and sculptor and I was born in London.
Nine months later, I gave birth to a boy who I named Brighton Elliott Coltrane.

I met a guy named Blake Chance Finian . His favourite subject was English, and he wanted to be a Journalist .
Just before we started our second year, I discovered I was pregnant with Girl Twins
For a short time, we considered abortion and adoption, but with the support of our families, and promises of help, Juliet Sky and Eliza Harper Finian were born six months later.

#17 D3sire

D3sire

Legendary Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,995 posts

Posted 10 May 2010 - 04:14 AM

My name is Clara Celeste Ellington. I am an X-ray technician and I was born in London, England.
Nine months later, I gave birth to a girl who I named London Claire.

I met a guy named Finnian Jude Murphy. His favourite subject was Biology, and he wanted to be a doctor.
Just before we started our second year, I discovered I was pregnant with twins!
For a short time, we considered abortion and adoption, but with the support of our families, and promises of help, Oliver Quinn and Eliza Harper were born six months later.

#18 Marvelous_Things

Marvelous_Things

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 6,668 posts
  • Interests:Movies, music, psychology, history, literature, anime, cosplay, and names.

Posted 11 May 2010 - 10:30 AM

My name is Amelia Lyric Ellington. I am a nurse and I was born in London.
Nine months later, I gave birth to a baby boy who I named Rupert Amiel

I met a guy named Finnian Brady Murphy "Finn". His favourite subject was Art, and he wanted to be an Art teacher.
Just before we started our second year, I discovered I was pregnant with a baby boy.
For a short time, we considered abortion and adoption, but with the support of our families, and promises of help, Gideon Taylor Murphy was born six months later.

#19 Sami Marie

Sami Marie

Star Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 372 posts
  • Interests:Names
    Movies
    Music
    Family

Posted 11 May 2010 - 03:38 PM

My name is Sophia Piper Joplin. I am a Counselor in the local high school and I was born in Dublin.
Nine months later, I gave birth to a girl who I named Taryn Sophie.

I met a guy named Blake Morgan Tatum. His favourite subject was art, and he wanted to be a expert in art history...so he could work at a museum..
Just before we started our second year, I discovered I was pregnant with a boy.
For a short time, we considered abortion and adoption, but with the support of our families, and promises of help, Adrian Jordan was/were born six months later.

#20 -Regan<3

-Regan<3

Epic Baby Namer

• Senior BNG Addict
  • 1,606 posts

Posted 18 May 2010 - 04:06 AM

My name is Amelia Reed Miles I am a Nurse and I was born in Paris
When I was 16 I got very drunk at a party and slept with my best friends elder brother.
Nine months later, I gave birth to a Girl who I named Paris Amelie.

I met a guy named Blake Aaron Tatum His favourite subject was Shop and he wanted to be a Machinest
Just before we started our second year, I discovered I was pregnant with Girl/Boy TWINSFor a short time, we considered abortion and adoption, but with the support of our families, and promises of help, Juliet Rowan and Xavier Finley were born six months later.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users