• This topic is locked This topic is locked
6 replies to this topic

#1 Laney

Laney

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,291 posts
  • Interests:Baby names, Mighty Morphin Power Rangers, Jem cartoon, ER, CSI: Miami, Full House, Sailor Moon (original anime and live-action), Flashpoint, Felicity, ID channel, Food Network baking competitions, MasterChef/MasterChef Junior/Junior MasterChef Australia, movies (mostly 80's and 90's), writing/reading fan-fiction, baking, vegan cooking, photography, traveling, cats, books and tv shows/movies about female murderers, swimming, bowling, drawing, surfing the internet, forensics, Netflix, 80's and 90's music, picture editing, shopping, coffee (decaf mostly, but I love mocha Frappuccinos too)

Posted 24 July 2017 - 02:00 PM

You will need this dice:  http://roll-dice-online.com/

You are 18 years old and just starting college.  Your first name is your choice.  Your middle name is a classic, but not in the top 100. Your last name starts with the same letter as your real last name (or the same letter as a last name from your real family).
Appearance (hair/eye color): Your choice
Birthday:  Your choice

Roll for family dynamics:
1. Mom, Dad, one sibling.
2. Mom, Dad, two or more siblings.  
3.  Mom, Dad, only child.
4.  Single parent, only child.
5.  Single parent, one sibling.
6.  Single parent, two or more siblings
7.  Raised by grandparents, with or without siblings
8.  Raised by aunt or uncle, with or without siblings/cousins

If you have siblings/cousins, roll for their genders:
Even - Female
Odd - Male

Your family's names are up to you, but siblings' names must be of a similar style as yours.

You start dating someone during the middle of the first school year. 
Roll for how you two met:
1.  You bumped into him/her in the school or local library.
2.  Met through a mutual friend.
3.  Met through a family member.
4.  You're both in the same class.
5.  Online dating site.
6.  At a school event/game.
7.  At a party.
8.  You were childhood friends.

Their first name is your choice.  Their middle name is something in the SSA's top 51-250.  Their last name is your choice.
Their appearance:  Your choice
Their birthday:  Your choice

Roll for where you and your partner live:
1. Together in an apartment near school.
2.  On campus, either alone, together, or with friends/roommates.
3. With parents.
4.  In separate apartments near school.

Roll for your majors:
1. Business
2.  Law/Criminal Justice
3.  Culinary Arts
4.  Education
5.  Medicine
6.  Travel/Tourism or Foreign Languages
7.  Science
8.  Mathematics
9.  Art (drawing, dance, theater/acting, music, etc...)
10. Your choice

Your major:
Your partner's major:

You and your partner are still together after graduation and get your dream jobs, based on your majors.

Your job:
Your partner's job:

The following year, you decide to move into your first home together. 
Roll for where you will live:
1.  Near where you went to school
2.  In the same state, but different city/town (You choose the state and city/town)
3.  Near family.
4.  In a different state (your choice)
5. Abroad (your choice of country)

Roll for the style of house you move into:
1.  Victorian/Classic
2.  Modern
3.  Ranch style
4.  Cape Cod
5.  Log Cabin
6.   Spanish/Mediterranean
7.   Townhouse
8.  Your choice

After you settle into your new home, you decide to adopt a pet (multiple pets are allowed, as are multiple types).
Roll for gender:
Even - Female
Odd - Male

Roll for type of pet:
1. Cat
2. Dog
3. Rabbit
4.  Snake or another reptile
5.  Exotic pet (Fennec Fox, monkey/chimpanzee, etc...)
6. Farm animals
7.  Birds
8.  Other

Pet:  Its name is your choice.

Your partner proposes to you (or if you are a guy, you propose to your partner.  In the case of gay/lesbian/trans couples, it can go either way).  How it goes down is your choice.

Proposal:

Roll for the season you will get married in:
1. Spring
2.  Summer
3.  Fall
4.  Winter

Roll for venue:
1.  Beach
2.  Church
3.  Restaurant
4.  Wedding hall
5.  Other

Bridesmaids:  Your sisters/your partner's sisters or friends.  Up to 6 people.
Groomsmen:  Your brothers/partner's brothers or friends.  Up to 6.
Maid/Matron of Honor:  Your/your partner's oldest sister, or best friend.
Best Man:  Your/Your partner's oldest brother or best friend.
Flower girl (age 7):  Your/your partner's oldest sibling's daughter.  Her first name is a flower name.  Her middle name is long and classic.  Her last name is her mother's and father's names hyphenated.
Ring bearer (age 6):  Your/Your partner's oldest sibling's nephew and younger brother of the flower girl.  His first name is a nature name.  His middle name is classic.  He has the same last name as his sister.

Other details, like rings, dresses, tuxedos, reception, cake, etc...are up to you.

After the reception, you and your wife/husband go off on your honeymoon.
Roll for destination:
1.  Hawaii
2.  Cancun, Mexico
3.  The Bahamas
4.  A cruise
5.  Somewhere in Europe
6.  Australia/New Zealand
7.  Somewhere in Asia
8.  The mountains

Details of the honeymoon are your choice.

A couple months after you return from your honeymoon, you and your wife/husband learn you're gonna be parents.  

Roll for number of babies:
1. One
2.  Twins
3.  Triplets

Do you find out the gender(s) of your baby/babies before birth or will it be a surprise?  Roll for gender(s):
Even - Female
Odd - Male

If you had a Spring wedding, your baby/babies will be born in the Fall, unless the baby/babies are premature.
If you had a Summer wedding, your baby/babies' due date is in the Winter.
If you had a Fall wedding, your baby/babies' due date is in the Spring.
If you had a Winter wedding, your baby/babies' due date is in the Summer.

Roll for nursery theme:
1.  Animals
2.  Flowers/Butterflies (girl)/Cars, trains, or planes (boy)/Rainbow (Unisex)
3.  Eco-friendly
4.  White or neutral colors

Other details are up to you.

Your baby/babies finally arrive.

Roll for his/her/their birthdate:
1 or 2:  1st-10th
3 or 4:  11th-20th
5 or 6:   21st-31st

Girl(s) name(s):  Her first name is classic.   She will have two middle names, but one is after a favorite athlete, actress, or singer and the other is gender specific.
Boy(s) name(s):  His first name is classic.  He will have two middle names, with one being after a famous athlete, actor, or singer and the other is gender specific.

Your baby/babies' looks and any other details are your choice.

Two years later, you learn you're expecting again.  

Roll for gender:
Even - Female
Odd - Male

Roll for his/her birth month:
1 or 2 - January or July
3 or 4 - February or August
5 or 6 - March or September
7 or 8 - April or October
9 or 10 - May or November
11 or 12 - June or December

Roll for his/her birthdate:

DS or DD:  His/her first name fits the same style as your other child/children's.  The two middle names are up to you, but must be gender specific.

Your family has outgrown your home, so you buy a bigger house.

Roll for style:
1.  Same as old home.
2.  Different style.  Your choice which one.

Roll for neighborhood:
1.  Same neighborhood
2.  Nearby neighborhood, but same town/city
3.  A different town/city
4.  A different state/country

Other details are your choice. 

Three years later, your first child/children are 5 and your youngest is 3.  You thought you were finished having children, but life surprises you and you find yourselves expecting yet again.

Roll for gender:
Even - Girl
Odd - Boy

Roll for his/her birth month:
1 or 2 - January or July
3 or 4 - February or August
5 or 6 - March or September
7 or 8 - April or October
9 or 10 - May or November
11 or 12 - June or December

Roll for his/her birthdate:

DS or DD:  His/her first name is classic like his/her siblings.  His/her first middle name is a variation of your name or your partner's. His/her 2nd middle name is your choice.  Other details are your choice as well.

You are finished having children, but you feel that your family isn't quite complete so you adopt another pet.  Gender, type of animal, name, and anything else are up to you.

Pet:  

#2 Laney

Laney

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 1,291 posts
  • Interests:Baby names, Mighty Morphin Power Rangers, Jem cartoon, ER, CSI: Miami, Full House, Sailor Moon (original anime and live-action), Flashpoint, Felicity, ID channel, Food Network baking competitions, MasterChef/MasterChef Junior/Junior MasterChef Australia, movies (mostly 80's and 90's), writing/reading fan-fiction, baking, vegan cooking, photography, traveling, cats, books and tv shows/movies about female murderers, swimming, bowling, drawing, surfing the internet, forensics, Netflix, 80's and 90's music, picture editing, shopping, coffee (decaf mostly, but I love mocha Frappuccinos too)

Posted 24 July 2017 - 03:20 PM

Sorry, when I said nephew, I meant son.  lol  So, for the ring bearer, he's the son of your or your partner's oldest sibling.

#3 Laney

Laney

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 1,291 posts

Posted 24 July 2017 - 05:50 PM

Helena Gabrielle Martin (18).  Shoulder length brown hair, and hazel eyes, average height.  I dress comfortably and casually, usually in t-shirts and sweats or track pants.  Birthday is December 22 (not my real birthday, just in this game).

Raised by single mom and I'm an only child.  Mom's name is Bridget Marie Martin (37).

I met my first love, Sean Wesley Tanner around Thanksgiving of my freshman year in college.  We met through a mutual friend.  He has blond hair and green eyes and is 5'11" tall and thin, but muscular.  His birthday is July 6th and is a sophomore.

Sean and I live in our own apartments which are near our school, University of California at Berkeley.  I am a Culinary Arts major and he is majoring in Criminal Justice.

Four years later, I graduate and I get a job as a baker and pastry chef at a local bakery and enter competitions in my spare time and he works as a Forensic scientist. We move from our apartments in Berkeley, CA into a 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom Mediterranean style home in San Francisco, CA.

We soon adopt our first pets, a male Betta fish named Rory (because he's red) and a female pug named Gwen.

One night, we go out to dinner at Cheesecake Factory and I order a slice of strawberry cheesecake for dessert.  When I dig my fork into the middle of it, I find a silver ring with small diamond stones and in the center, a blue topaz stone.  Then he gets down on one knee and asks me to marry him and I tell him "yes." and we hug.  

We get married in the Summer, on June 25 at Disneyland when we are both 23 (He is almost 24).  My bridesmaids are my childhood friends:  April Jane Gavin (23), Kimberly Danielle Carter (23), Victoria Marie Johnson (24), and Caitriona Evelyn O'Neill (22) and Sean's sisters Olivia Lauren Tanner-Bradley (31) and Rachel Grace Tanner-Ellis (28).  My matron of honor is my mother Bridget.  His groomsmen are his brother Henry James Tanner (34), cousin Jordan Robert Tanner (27), and friends Jakob Michael Vincent (26), Tyler William Davis (26), Christopher Matthew Kirkland (25), and Evan Joseph Bell (28).  His best man is his best friend Jeffrey Thomas Phillips (26).  Our flower girl is Henry's 7 year old daughter with wife Patricia Nicole Tanner (maiden name Holland.  34), Ivy Alexandra Holland-Tanner and our ring bearer is Ivy's 6 year old brother River Benjamin Holland-Tanner.

Our clothes are casual.  I wear a white sun dress (with shorts underneath) and white sandals, the other women/girls wear dresses, skirts, or short sleeved blouses and pants and either sandals or sneakers.  Sean and the other guys wear nice, but comfortable short sleeved tops and black pants, and their sneakers.  We have our reception at one of Disney's restaurants and a vanilla cake.

For our honeymoon, we go on a cruise in the Caribbean.

A couple months later, we find out we're expecting our first child.  He or she is due in the Winter and we want it to be a surprise.  Our nursery theme is eco-friendly. We decorate it  with a reused crib and rocking chair that we got from Sean's sister in law.  The paint is non-VOC and I decided to paint an under the sea theme on the walls.  Our little boy, Andrew Francis James Tanner is born on January 23rd.  His first middle name is after singer Frankie Avalon's given name.  Andrew has blond hair like his dad and blue eyes and is tall for his age.

When Andrew is two, we want to give him a little brother or sister and soon, we find out we're expecting baby #2.  On June 8th, we welcome our baby girl, Diana Audrey Elizabeth Tanner.  She has light brown hair and brown eyes.

As our children get bigger, we realize that our home is a little too cramped for us so we put it on the market and search for a new one.  We find a Victorian with 4 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms in upstate New York with a finished attic (we choose to turn it into a playroom) and a garage.  

Three years later, Andrew is 5 years old and Diana is 3.   We hadn't planned on having another child, but during a family vacation to Wildwood Shores, NJ I get stung by a jelly fish while swimming and not knowing how poisonous this jelly fish is, we go to the closest ER to be safe.  Luckily, the venom is only mild, but then the doctor on call tells us that we're expecting again.  We return home when our vacation is over and once the shock of this unexpected pregnancy wears off, we are very excited.  Our second daughter, Natalie Shauna Rose Tanner is born on February 3rd.  She has blond hair and hazel eyes.  

We are finished having kids for sure, but when Andrew, Diana, and Natalie are 8, 6, and 3, we decide to let them have another pet.  We go to an animal shelter near us and see a black female kitten about 10 weeks old with gold/yellow eyes.  She is so cute and we feel she will be the perfect fit for our family.  The kids name her Magnolia "Maggie".

#4 ashtona731

ashtona731

Power Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 972 posts

Posted 24 July 2017 - 06:54 PM

My name is 

Amelia Genevieve Anderson.

Parents: Diana Rose and Wesley Gage Anderson

brown hair & blue eyes

Birthday: July 31

Major: Dentistry

In college, I met

Adam Nicolas Stevenson

through a mutual friend.

Parents: Mary Hope and Charles Robert "Chuck" Stevenson

dirty blonde hair & green eyes

Birthday: January 24

Major: Business

We live in separate apartments near the school.

After graduation, Adam and I move into a Cape Cod-style home in Utah where I open my own pediatric dental practice, and he takes a job as a forensic accountant at the local police station.

Soon after moving, we adopt two lambs that we name Sadie and Max.

A few months later, Adam proposes. We plan to marry in a wedding hall in the Winter.

Bridesmaids

Autumn Lynn

my friend

Finley Paige

Cullen's wife

Groomsmen:

Cullen Troy

Adam's older brother

Zander Cole

Adam's younger brother

Maid of Honor:

Gabrielle Rane

my best friend

Best Man:

Wyatt Samuel

Adam's best friend

Flower Girl:

Lily Charlotte Stevenson-Grace 

Cullen and Finley's daughter

Ring Bearer:

River James Stevenson-Grace

Cullen and Finley's son

My Dress

My Boquet

My Hair

My Ring

His Ring

Bridesmaids Dresses

(left with sleeves)

Tuxedos

Boutonnieres

Reception Setting

Cake

Adam and I honeymoon in the Bahamas for two weeks in a beach house owned by Adam's parents.

A couple months after our honeymoon, we learn we are pregnant with a girl, to be born in the Summer. Her nursery will be decorated in yellow and gray. (The Nursery)

Anastasia Rebel Lux Stevenson

is born on June 20.

strawberry blonde hair & blue eyes

Two years later, Adam and I learn we are expecting another baby girl.

Aurelia Story June Stevenson

is born on November 24.

dirty blonde hair & green eyes

(The Nursery)

We decide to buy a bigger house of the same style (Cape Cod) in a nearby neighborhood.

Three years later...

When Anastasia is 5 and Aurelia is 3, Adam and I discover we are pregnant with a son.

Atticus Nicolai James

is born on May 12.

brown hair & sea green eyes

(The Nursery)

After Atticus is born, we decide to adopt a kitten and name her Tallulah.

-----------

The Stevensons

Adam and Amelia

with

Anastasia, Aurelia, and Atticus

and pets,

Sadie, Max, and Tallulah.

• Marvelous_Things likes this

#5 glitchinggecko

glitchinggecko

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,697 posts
  • Interests:Gaming, NFL, and F1.

Posted 24 July 2017 - 07:15 PM

Marcus 'Mark' Declan Callahan-Sloan [29]
Black Hair - Blue Eyes - b. 18th November
Twin Brother of Matthew '
Matt' David Sloan [29]
Son of Steven '
Steve' Andrew Sloan [50] and Jessica 'Jessie' Grace Sloan [48]
Chemistry Major - Works as a Chemical Engineer

Wesley 'Wes' Brian Callahan-Sloan [29]
Younger Brother of Ashleigh 'Ash' Sophia Callahan [32] and Bradley 'Brad' George Callahan [36]
Son of Joseph '
Joe' George Callahan [64] and Victoria 'Vic' Faith Callahan [31]
Blonde Hair - Green Eyes - b. 3rd September
Education Major - Works as a Kindergarten Teacher

Met through mutual friends
Moved to Texas after graduation
Live in a Townhouse
Adopted a Cat called Garfield
Married on the Beach in Summer
Shared a Maid of Honor, '
Wes' sister Vic - Matt was Mark's Best Man, Brad was Wes'
Flower Girl was Brad's daughter, Marigold '
Mari' Elizabeth [13] - Ring Bearer was Brad's son,  Easton 'East' George [12]
Honeymooned in New Zealand
Moved to San Antonio and buy a bigger Townhouse
Adopted a Cat called Hobbes

William 'Will' Robert Wade Callahan-Sloan [5]
Black Hair - Green Eyes - b. 2nd February

Eleanor 'Ellie' Judith Rose Callahan-Sloan [5]
Black Hair - Green Eyes - b. 2nd February

Nathaniel 'Nate' Oliver James Callahan-Sloan [3]
Blonde Hair - Blue Eyes - b. 4th May

Angelica 'Angie' Brienne Marie Callahan-Sloan [0]
Blonde Hair - Blue Eyes - b. 3rd July

#6 hamilfanlinrules

hamilfanlinrules

Notable Baby Namer

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 179 posts

Posted 25 July 2017 - 07:18 PM

Kirana Grace Smith (18), redhead with blue eyes, a little below average height. I always dress to fit the latest styles. I’m a dancer and a gymnast and I love to exercise so I have nice abs and am completely in shape. My birthday is January 10.

I was raised by a single mom Jennifer Hope Stevens who is 38 and I have one older sister named Selena Marie Smith.

In my first year of college at UW Madison I was experimenting with online dating and I saw a cute girl with short, dyed black hair. Her name was Logan Jordan Jax; and she was a transwoman. We went on a first date at Union South, and then we were completely in love. Logan is about 5’7 and built daintily. Her birthday is October 22 and we are the same age.

We both live with our parents, just a little ways out of downtown Madison. I am majoring in medicine (PT specifically) and Logan is majoring in business.

Four years later we both graduate and we move to New York. He is working as a compliance officer and I start working as a physical therapist for the Broadway cast of Natasha, Pierre, and the Great Comet of 1812. We move into a 3 bedroom, 2 bath Cape Cod house in Long Island. We adopt a golden doodle dog named Shirley because of her curly hair.

Almost a full year later we go to Disney World because it’s both of our favorite place. On second night there we stay for the Magic Kingdom fireworks. Right in the middle, Logan gets down on one knee and holds out a beautiful, sparkling ring with diamonds surrounding it in a swirling pattern. This whole thing is so perfect I choke out a yes and hug her, crying tears of happiness.

We get married on December 19, at the a beautiful wedding hall in New Hampshire. We are both about to turn 25. My bridesmaids are three childhood friends, Annika Dent, Hunter Thomas and Hailey Crewel. And also my fellow physical therapist at Great Comet, Opal Kokal. My matron of honor is my sister Selena. Logan wanted to include her male friends so her “groomsmen” are her college friends, Carter Cash, Tom Harris and Kyle Gregory. She also included one childhood friend, Caleb Foster. Her Best Man was her brother Dusty Jax. Our flower girl is Dusty’s daughter, adopted with his wife Leona.  She is a 7 year old with long blonde hair cascading down her back, it accents her pale skin. Her name is Lily Penelope Auer and the Ring Bearer is her brother, 5 year old Cedar Adam Auer. Both kids were adopted by Leona before she married Dusty. After the wedding we honeymooned in the Bahamas.

Only five months later, we learn that I am pregnant! We find out it’s triplets that are due in the summer; but do not want to know the genders. Our nursery theme is animals. We go all out with decorating the room and painting the walls with all sorts of jungle animals and even recreating the Lion King pride rock scene.

Finally on July 16, our babies were born! We had three girls. The oldest, Annabelle Roma Harper Jax was born at 1:23 am. Annabelle was followed closely by Mirabelle Kim Harley Jax at 1:34 am. Then almost a half an hour later at 1:58 am Isabelle Joanne Henley Jax was born. All three girls have middle names after famous people Logan and I love. Roma represents Roma Guy, famed LGBT activist; Kim is after Idina Menzel’s middle name. Idina Menzel is a huge icon to Logan and I. Finally, Joanne is after J.K. Rowling, author of the Harry Potter books (we both love those books). All three girls are identical and have round faces like Logan, with red hair like me and my blue eyes. They are all above average height.

Two years later, Logan and I decide to grow our family again. Logan and I decide that this time adopting is the best course of action, so we adopt a newborn Russian girl. On March 11, I fly with her home to New York from Sochi and our family gains a beautiful girl who we name Arabelle Lena Anastasia Jax. She has very pale skin, blue eyes and very pale blonde hair. She is almost exactly average sized.

As our children grow, we decide our home does too. Also, Logan and I want a change. We move our family to San Francisco California and I become a stay at home mom. Logan gets a promotion and becomes in charge of finances at his new business. We get a new modern house with 5 bedrooms (although one serves as a playroom) and 3 bathrooms.

Logan and I took an anniversary trip when our kids were 5 and 3. We go to Disney again. That night however, when we are at our offsite hotel there is a gas leak. We go to the hospital and I am told that I am pregnant again. This is a huge surprise to us, but we take it in stride.

On September 8, we welcome our first son and our family turns from a family of 6 to a family of 7. Trystan Kiran Jett Jax looks just like Logan. He is average size and is a very easy baby.

Now, truly done with having kids, we just enjoy our family until the triplets are 10, Arabelle is 8, and Trystan is 5 we decide to get a pet. We get a cat named Pookie and each kid gets to pick out a fish.  

#7 Laney

Laney

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 1,291 posts

Posted 26 July 2017 - 11:47 AM

Playing again, because I'm bored.  lol  There is no limit to how many times you guys can play this.  It's up to you.

Audrey Annabelle Forrester (18)

Raised by a single mom Katherine Mae Forrester (Maiden name: Rollins) after my dad passed away and I have an older brother named Nicholas Edward who is 21.  I have light auburn hair and green eyes and I usually like to wear jeans and t-shirts, and my sneakers.  My birthday is April 7th.  

I met my boyfriend Kyle Harrison Gray at school.  He sits behind me in English class and is also 18.  His birthday is February 28th.  He has blond hair and hazel eyes and his style varies a lot between casual and fancy.  We live together in a dorm at our school, Florida State University in Tallahassee, FL.  We are both Art majors.  He majors in graphic design and I major in dance.  He has two sisters, Kristina Anne Gray-Larsen (five years older than him) and Kara Elise Gray (three years younger than him).  He was raised by his mom Georgia Lynne (maiden name: Cameron) and father Philip Robert.

Four years later, at age 22, we graduate and he gets a job working for a video game company, designing games and I work at a studio, giving dance lessons to children.

The following year, in May, we move into a modern style house in Coconut Grove, FL.  It has 4 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.  We get settled and feel that it's time to add a new member to our family, so we adopt a female rabbit named Peach Fuzz because she has light orange fur.

A few months later, it is the middle of August and he takes me to dinner at Nobu, then we go for a walk on the beach.  As we walk along the edge of the water, the waves crashing against our feet, he suddenly gets down on one knee and pulls out this little black box.  He opens it and there is an expensive looking diamond ring and he asks me to marry him.  I smile and tell him "yes" and he picks me up and we hug and kiss and he spins me around.

We get married in the Winter, on New Year's Eve in the backyard of our home.  We decide to keep our wedding small, only close friends and family.  My bridesmaids are Kyle's sister Kara, and my childhood friends Sienna Jade Altman (23) and Iris Marie Hilliard (24).  The groomsmen are my brother Nicholas, and his friends Jeremy Daniel McGuire (25), and Brandon Matthew Patterson (24).  Our matron of honor is Kyle's sister Kristina.  His best man is his best friend and Kristina's husband Steven Paul Larsen (29).  Our flower girl is Kristina and Steven's 7 year old daughter Lily Anastasia Gray-Larsen and our ring bearer is Lily's 6 year old brother Sage Michael Gray-Larsen.  Our parents also attend.  I wear a simple white wedding dress and flat white dress shoes, he wears dress pants, a white button down dress shirt with a vest over it, and black shoes.  The guests wear nice dresses, pants, or tuxedos/vests and dress shoes.  We have a strawberry cake, and dinner is catered by our favorite Italian restaurant.

Since it is Winter, we decide to have our honeymoon at a ski resort in the mountains of Colorado.  

A couple months after we return home, we learn that our family is about to grow.  We are due in early September with twins and choose to find out the genders: a girl and a boy.  We decorate the nursery with a rainbow theme, a blue wall with clouds and rainbows throughout the room.  On September 12th, we welcome our daughter Susanna Emily Elizabeth Gray and Julian Adam Alexander Gray.  Their first middle names are after two of the cast members of CSI: Miami, Emily Procter and Adam Rodriguez.  Susanna is blond with green eyes and Julian is a red head with blue eyes.

Just after Susanna and Julian's 2nd birthday, Kyle and I want to have a third child.  Our wish comes true when we welcome another son on March 27th, Ephraim Zachary Thomas Gray.  He looks like a miniature version of his father.

Our family is running out of space in our current home, so we look online for a new one, but with no luck finding one in the style we want so we decide to have one built.  We build a 6 bedroom, 3 bathroom Colonial house in the same neighborhood with a porch, a rec room, and a huge yard with an in-ground swimming pool. 

Three years later, Susanna and Julian are 5 and Ephraim is 3.  We thought we wouldn't have any more children, since my ovaries had started to shut down prematurely, but after several failed attempts at IVF, we miraculously conceive on our own.  We are thrilled to learn that we are having another little girl in November.  On November 6th, we welcome our daughter Rebecca Kylie Olivia Gray.  She has light auburn hair like me and Kyle's hazel eyes.

As our kids get older, we feel our family is incomplete, so we adopt two kittens, a male orange one named Simba and a female white one named Evie, and a male Great Dane puppy named Bruce.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users