Desperate Need In Help of A Name

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Madeleine Tran

Madeleine Tran

Novice Baby Namer

• PipPip
  • 21 posts
  • Interests:Writing, books, music, video games, stories, advice, Starbucks, kittens, and much more...!

Posted 05 November 2015 - 07:51 PM

So I'm writing a book about a female character, and I'm stuck on a name! I've thought of so many, but all of them are too long. Since the book is on a third person's point of view, I need a short name that I won't mind typing repeatedly over and over. I would also appreciate a surname that flows wonderfully with the first. I favor old time names that aren't too unique, and Greek ones as well. Also, I like names that start with "P" and "S", but other letters are welcome as well. Here are a few names that I've come up with in the past to help with what I need:

Diana Froth

Petra Kingsley

Paige Arianna

Sylvia Walker

Avery Smith

Sage Willow

Ingrid Spring

Astrid Saffron

#2 taylor4

taylor4

Baby Namer

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 79 posts

Posted 15 November 2015 - 01:09 AM

First name ideas:

Doris, Grace, Clara, Lisa, Mary, Marie, Anna, Rose, Emma, Anne, Eve, Lucy, Nora, Sara, Beatrice (Bea), Pamela(Pam),Elizabeth(Beth), Catherine (Cate), Beverley, Florence, Everly.

Please check out my forum:

http://www.babynameg...showtopic=30977

#3 Madeleine Tran

Madeleine Tran

Novice Baby Namer

• PipPip
  • 21 posts
  • Interests:Writing, books, music, video games, stories, advice, Starbucks, kittens, and much more...!

Posted 02 February 2016 - 10:36 PM

Sorry I took a while to reply, haha!

I really like: Clara, Marie, Rose, Sara, Catherine, and Florence. They have a nice ring. I'll be sure to check out your forum and give some name suggestions! :).

First name ideas:

Doris, Grace, Clara, Lisa, Mary, Marie, Anna, Rose, Emma, Anne, Eve, Lucy, Nora, Sara, Beatrice (Bea), Pamela(Pam),Elizabeth(Beth), Catherine (Cate), Beverley, Florence, Everly.

Please check out my forum:

http://www.babynameg...showtopic=30977

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users