10 replies to this topic

#1 allofthestars28

allofthestars28

Distinguished Baby Namer

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 216 posts

Posted 14 September 2016 - 01:34 AM

(Disclaimer: I know some of these evens might not make sense or be very realistic but just remember this is all for the story and it's all make-believe. I'm also not very good at CAFs yet to please bear with me and enjoy this one!)

Dice:

http://dice.virtuworld.net/

You grew up in a nice family in a little town

Roll for number of siblings and roll again for gender, odd for girl, even for boy.

Pick your name and your siblings from these

Girls:

First:

http://nameberry.com...-Top-1000?all=1

Middle:

http://nameberry.com...Beautiful?all=1

Last:

http://www.namegener...erator-bookmark

Boys:

First:

Middle:

http://nameberry.com...aby-Names?all=1

Last:

http://www.namegener...erator-bookmark

You childhood bestfriend was a neighborhood boy who lived a few houses down from you, you were about the same age, his name was

First:

Middle:

Last:

You two were inseparable. Always playing and laughing together. You stayed this was all though school and you even began to date during High School. You moved in together during collage.

You majored in
(roll again for his major)
1. Medicine
2. Engineering
3. Teaching
4. English
5. Math
6. Business 
7. Fiance
8. Chemistry

You made plans to get engaged after collage and you're both pretty happy with each other. Once you graduate you begin to wonder if he's going to propose to you and one day you come home and he has dinner made for you by candlelight. You sit down and you both talk and enjoy each other's company.  At the end he begins to pull something out of his pocket. He looks over to you and reached over to take your hand but he accidentally knocked over a candle! After you both subdue the fire and blow out the rest of the candles and turn the lights back on you both fall on the couch and laugh. He looks back to you and shows you the ring he was trying to give to you before and asks you to marry him. You smile and say yes.

You get married a year later and your wedding colors are
1. Aqua+Cherry Red+Khaki
2. Tangerine+Orange+Yellow
3. Yellow+Grey+Silver
4. Black+Pale Green+White
5. Navy+Yellow+Blue
6. Cinnamon+Yellow+Beige
7. Chartreuse + Powder Blue + Cornflower Blue
8.  Gold + Peach + Green

You want to buy your first house together after a while of looking you find the perfect one

You begin to talk about having kids about a year after your wedding but you aren't sure if you want to start trying just yet. Especially since your husband has begun showing interest in joining the military. You remember he talked about this growing up, but you never really thought about him actually joining.

A few months pass and your husband really is serious about joining. You're not sure but you support him and soon enough he makes it in. You miss him the days he's not home and the few weeks he's gone for training but you're glad he's doing what he's always talked about

About a year after your husband joins the military he comes home and tells you you need to talk. You both sit down and you make some tea for you two. He explains that he's been drafted overseas for a ten months. You're scared at first but he tries to assure you he'll be okay and it's nothing active. You end the conversation with a kiss but you are still worried.

Soon enough the day comes where you have to say goodbye to your husband. At the airport you say your last goodbyes and you promise to talk when you can. You've been feeling nauseous for the past few weeks but you guessed it was from him leaving.

For your first weeks alone your friend comes over to stay with you so you don't feel so alone. You talk to her about how you've been sick lately. She doubts that it's from him leaving. She begs you to take a pregnancy test. You reluctantly do. When you see the positive result you breakdown because you know your husband won't be able to be there. You aren't sure weather or not to tell him about it during one of your skype sessions. You decide not to as to not worry him. You ask your best friend to stay with you during your pregnancy for help.

You go into labor just a few days before your husband is due to come home. Your best friend is there to film for your husband and support you. You give birth safely and you're so happy to see your baby but sad your husband isn't there.

Roll for the gender
1. girl
2. boy
3. girl
4. girl
5. boy
6. girl
7. boy
8. boy

Girl Lists:
First:

Middle:

Last:
Yours or your husbands or hyphenated 

Boy Lists:

First:

Middle:

http://nameberry.com...-for-Boys?all=1

Last:
Yours or your husbands or hyphenated 

The day comes for your husband to come home. Once again your best friend come along to film and support you. You dress your baby up and head off to the airport. You wait for a while. It's hard to see all the other families meeting their soldiers but you know yours is coming. 

Eventually you see your husband come out of the gate and he lights up to see you. He runs over to you and drops his bag when he gets to you. He pulls you into a kiss and holds you tightly. You speak up and tell him to be careful of the baby. He steps back and looks down at the baby. He's confused but you soon tell him the whole story. You're heart breaks when you see him tear up over not being able to be there for you but you smile when you see him shed tears of joy over holding the baby for the first time. He looks up at you with a smile and promises to be around for the next one.

• Barbie likes this

#2 keladry12

keladry12

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,908 posts

Posted 14 September 2016 - 07:56 AM

I had four siblings, three sisters and one brother. 

Our family:

Mom: Florence Alana Heiss

Dad: Magnus Orlando Prestwich

The Twins: Honor Callista Prestwich/Ophelia Belle Prestwich

Me: Harriet Rosalind Prestwich

Brother: Casper West Prestwich

Sister: Ramona Jolie Prestwich

You childhood best friend was a neighborhood boy who lived a few houses down from you.  You were about the same age; his name was Stellan Axel Orchard. 

You two were inseparable. Always playing and laughing together. You stayed this was all though school and you even began to date during High School. You moved in together during college, as he worked through his teaching degree and you began your path to medicine. 

You made plans to get engaged after college and you're both pretty happy with each other. Once you graduate you begin to wonder if he's going to propose to you and one day you come home and he has dinner made for you by candlelight. You sit down and you both talk and enjoy each other's company.  At the end he begins to pull something out of his pocket. He looks over to you and reached over to take your hand but he accidentally knocked over a candle! After you both subdue the fire and blow out the rest of the candles and turn the lights back on you both fall on the couch and laugh. He looks back to you and shows you the ring he was trying to give to you before and asks you to marry him. You smile and say yes.

You get married a year later and your wedding colors are Navy+Yellow+Blue-for some reason there aren't many good choices for colors, but you are happy that the navy and the blue manage to be different enough. 

You want to buy your first house together after a while of looking you find the perfect one:
 https://i.ytimg.com/...xresdefault.jpg.  Even though it is quite new, much too large, and rather ugly, the realtor couldn't seem to find ANY houses in our neighborhood that weren't!  Really, the reason that you got this house was that the deal was very good, as (of course) the previous owners had foreclosed on it, and you had to stay in this neighborhood to continue your medical schooling. 

You begin to talk about having kids about a year after your wedding but you aren't sure if you want to start trying just yet. Especially since your husband has begun showing interest in joining the military. You remember he talked about this growing up, but you never really thought about him actually joining.

A few months pass and your husband really is serious about joining. You're not sure but you support him and soon enough he makes it in. You miss him the days he's not home and the few weeks he's gone for training but you're glad he's doing what he's always talked about

About a year after your husband joins the military he comes home and tells you you need to talk. You both sit down and you make some tea for you two. He explains that he's been drafted overseas for a ten months. You're scared at first but he tries to assure you he'll be okay and it's nothing active. You end the conversation with a kiss but you are still worried.

Soon enough the day comes where you have to say goodbye to your husband. At the airport you say your last goodbyes and you promise to talk when you can. You've been feeling nauseous for the past few weeks but you guessed it was from him leaving.

For your first weeks alone your friend comes over to stay with you so you don't feel so alone. You talk to her about how you've been sick lately. She doubts that it's from him leaving. She begs you to take a pregnancy test. You reluctantly do. When you see the positive result you breakdown because you know your husband won't be able to be there. You aren't sure weather or not to tell him about it during one of your skype sessions. You decide not to as to not worry him, so he'll be SHOCKED when he gets home, ready to have money and an active life!  Hopefully the shock won't result in him leaving you!  You ask your best friend to stay with you during your pregnancy for help.

You go into labor just a few days before your husband is due to come home. Your best friend is there to film for your husband and support you. You give birth safely and you're so happy to see your baby but sad your husband isn't there.

Your new, tiny son is named Jasper Solomon Orchard. 

The day comes for your husband to come home. Once again your best friend come along to film and support you. You dress your baby up and head off to the airport. You wait for a while. It's hard to see all the other families meeting their soldiers but you know yours is coming. 

Eventually you see your husband come out of the gate and he lights up to see you. He runs over to you and drops his bag when he gets to you. He pulls you into a kiss and holds you tightly. You speak up and tell him to be careful of the baby. He steps back and looks down at the baby. He's confused but you soon tell him the whole story. You're heart breaks when you see him tear up over not being able to be there for you but you smile when you see him shed tears of joy over holding the baby for the first time. He looks up at you with a smile and promises to be around for the next one.

#3 hidari11

hidari11

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 1,264 posts
  • Interests:biotechnology, microbiology, biochemistry

Posted 14 September 2016 - 09:24 AM

Ambler Family

Father: Rupert Ivan

Mother: Imogen Bella

Sister 1: Annette Venus

Sister 2: Roxanne Arabella

Brother: Boris Evander

Me: Maureen Amara

My bestfriend and future husband: Grover Draven Dohrman

Majored in Business

Wedding colors : Tangerine+Orange+Yellow

Our house: 4

Child:

DD: Adira Amity Dohrman

#4 Barbie

Barbie

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 1,617 posts
  • Interests:Writing, reading, sign language, riding horses, volunteering, working with children, and teaching martial arts!

Posted 14 September 2016 - 10:35 AM

The Montalbano Family

Dad: Theodore Samuel "Teddy"
Mom: Rachel Kristine

My sister: Astrid Callista
Me: Dinah Rosalind

My childhood friend: Balthazar Maddox Turgenburg "Ace"

Ace majored in Medicine and I studied Teaching.

My wedding colors were black, pale green, and white.

We chose a nice craftsman style house with a front porch...that was a must! (House #1)

I had a beautiful baby girl named named Matilda Peace Turgenburg "Milli"!

#5 allofthestars28

allofthestars28

Distinguished Baby Namer

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 216 posts

Posted 14 September 2016 - 01:51 PM

Just a little update :) I think I've decided that this works better as only one part so I won't be making any more parts to this. I will be making other CAFs in the future though :)

#6 Barbie

Barbie

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 1,617 posts
  • Interests:Writing, reading, sign language, riding horses, volunteering, working with children, and teaching martial arts!

Posted 14 September 2016 - 02:04 PM

Just a little update :) I think I've decided that this works better as only one part so I won't be making any more parts to this. I will be making other CAFs in the future though :)

Thanks! I really enjoyed this one :)

#7 allofthestars28

allofthestars28

Distinguished Baby Namer

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 216 posts

Posted 14 September 2016 - 02:17 PM

Thanks! I really enjoyed this one :)

I'm glad you liked it :)

#8 glitchinggecko

glitchinggecko

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,697 posts
  • Interests:Gaming, NFL, and F1.

Posted 14 September 2016 - 03:55 PM

My name is Lucy. I was born Lucinda Rosalind Colasanti and I grew up in a nice family in a little town, just my twin brother Leander 'Lee' Rhys, and our parents. My childhood best from was a local boy, Redmond 'Red' Fox Carmichael, who lived a few houses away. We were inseperable, and eventually started to date during highschool. 

I majored in Engineering, whilst Red majored in Medicine. Lee studied Teaching. Red and I made plans to get engaged after college. After we had graduated, I came home one day to a candlelight dinner and a proposal.

Our wedding colors were Navy, Yellow and Blue, and we move into a 4 bed home in Utah (#4). A year after the wedding, Red starts talking about joining the military. Over the next year, he spends most of the year training, before he is eventually deployed. A few weeks after he leaves, I discover I'm pregnant. Lee, and my best friend Matilda 'Tilly' Serenity Clayton are my rocks. I decide not to tell Red. There's nothing he can do to help anyway, and it'll be such a suprise when he comes home!

William 'Will' Daniel Carmichael is born just a few days before Red returns. Lee and Tilly record the whole thing for him to see. Four days later, we head off to the airport to meet Red off of his plane. He drops his bag as soon as he sees me, and runs over to me, pulling me into a hug. I speak up and tell him to be careful of the baby. He steps back and looks down at the carrier on my chest for the first time, and I can see as he starts to get very confused. I explain what happened to him, and he starts to cry as he holds his son for the first time. He smiles at me, and promises to be around for the next one.

Lucas 'Luke' Rhett Colasanti [49]
m. Leanne 'Leah' Rose Samson Colasanti [47]

Lucinda 'Lucy' Rosalind Colasanti [25]
Leander 'Lee' Rhys Colasanti [25]

Lucinda 'Lucy' Rosalind Colasanti Carmichael [25]
m. Redmond 'Red' Fox Carmichael [25]

William 'Will' Daniel Carmichael [0]

#9 Holloway

Holloway

Power Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 867 posts

Posted 14 September 2016 - 07:45 PM

Brother: Harris Brett Fadden "Harry"

Joan Belle Fadden "Joanie"

Sister: Cleo Alana Fadden

You childhood bestfriend was a neighborhood boy who lived a few houses down from you, you were about the same age, his name was

Maxfield Wilder Stekel

You two were inseparable. Always playing and laughing together. You stayed this was all though school and you even began to date during High School. You moved in together during collage.

You majored in Medicine

You made plans to get engaged after collage and you're both pretty happy with each other. Once you graduate you begin to wonder if he's going to propose to you and one day you come home and he has dinner made for you by candlelight. You sit down and you both talk and enjoy each other's company.  At the end he begins to pull something out of his pocket. He looks over to you and reached over to take your hand but he accidentally knocked over a candle! After you both subdue the fire and blow out the rest of the candles and turn the lights back on you both fall on the couch and laugh. He looks back to you and shows you the ring he was trying to give to you before and asks you to marry him. You smile and say yes.

You get married a year later and your wedding colors are
Cinnamon+Yellow+Beige

You want to buy your first house together after a while of looking you find the perfect one

For your first weeks alone your friend comes over to stay with you so you don't feel so alone. You talk to her about how you've been sick lately. She doubts that it's from him leaving. She begs you to take a pregnancy test. You reluctantly do. When you see the positive result you breakdown because you know your husband won't be able to be there. You aren't sure weather or not to tell him about it during one of your skype sessions. You decide not to as to not worry him. You ask your best friend to stay with you during your pregnancy for help.

DW: Joan Belle Stekel-Fadden "Joanie"

DH: Maxfield Wilder Stekel-Fadden "Max"

DS: Arthur Daniel Stekel-Fadden  "Arty"

#10 Meghan<3

Meghan<3

Legendary Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,823 posts
  • Interests:Baby names, writing, reading, animals

Posted 14 September 2016 - 09:09 PM

My name is Ramona Jolie Sturman.  I have two older siblings, my sister Melinda Belle Sturman and my brother Archibald Lennox Sturman "Archie."  We grew up in a small town, and my best friend Tobiah Justice Lantz "Toby" lived right across the street.  Though a year ahead of me in school, Toby was actually only a month older than me.  We were inseparable as kids, and in high school we started dating.  We decided to attend the same college, where I majored in engineering and he in business, and we lived an apartment together.

We always planned on getting engaged after graduation, and Toby surprised me one day a few months after we graduated with a candlelit dinner.  When he got down on one knee to propose, he accidently knocked over a candle.  Once the fire was subdued, we laughed, and he showed me the ring.  I accepted the proposal, and we were married a year later.  Our wedding colors were navy, yellow, and blue.

After the wedding, we bought a house together.  Life was going perfectly, but after a year of being married, Toby started talking about joining the military.  I remembered him talking about it as a child, but I had no idea he was still interested as an adult.  He talked about it more and more, and while I didn't like the idea of him being deployed, I supported him when he finally joined.  One day, he sat me down and told me he was going to be on leave for ten months.  I cried when I heard the news, but I promised him that I would still support him.  The day after he left, my sister Melinda moved in with me so I wouldn't be alone.  I started feeling nauseous, and Melinda insisted I take a pregnancy test.  It was positive.  I was devastated because, even though I had always wanted children, I couldn't imagine being pregnant and giving birth without Toby by my side.  I was thankful to have Melinda with me, however, and I couldn't bring myself to tell Toby over Skype.  So, nine months later, I gave birth to a baby girl named Audra Serenity Lantz.

About a month later, I met Toby at the airport.  He ran to me and kissed me and hugged me tight.  I told him to be careful of the baby, and he looked down in shock at the baby carrier next to us.  I explained, and he started crying at the realization that I had been pregnant without him there the whole time.  But when he held Audra in his arms, I knew they were happy tears.

The Lantz Family

Tobiah Justice Lantz

Ramona Jolie Sturman Lantz

Audra Serenity Lantz

Toby, Ramona, & Audra

#11 Kristi18

Kristi18

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• Name Games Moderator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,906 posts
  • Interests:Spending life with my husband.
    Cuddling with my kids.
    Hanging with my family.
    Enjoying God's creation.
    Laughing with friends.

Posted 15 September 2016 - 10:28 PM

DH: Branch Wilder Bergstrom

DW: Gillian Arabella Bergstrom (nee Pawloski)

DD: Audra Serenity Bergstrom

Branch and Gillian Bergstrom

Audra

Brother 1: Edmund Brady Pawloski

Brother 2: Magnus Cooper Pawloski

Brother 3: Stellan Brooks Pawloski

Brother 4: Shepherd Jackson Pawloski

Studied engineering

Wedding Colors: Cinnamon, yellow and beige

House #6

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: caf, CAF, create a family

0 user(s) are reading this topic