• This topic is locked This topic is locked
5543 replies to this topic

#1061 Sunny Mummy! :)

Sunny Mummy! :)

Superstar Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 655 posts
  • Interests:Spending time with my beloved family, singing, dancing, writing (I have more than 10 novels on the go but never get the mind space time to finish any of them!), art, reading, spending quality time with Loved Ones, cooking (especially baking when I get the time), being outdoors in Nature enjoying God's GLORIOUS Creation (Bush walking, gardening etc), and... BABY NAMES have ALWAYS been an obsession for me!! :D

Posted 16 November 2013 - 11:05 AM

Oh THANK YOU!!!! :D You are a Darling!!! <3

#1062 Puppylover12397

Puppylover12397

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,184 posts

Posted 16 November 2013 - 12:43 PM

Ollie Leonardo Jones, Archie Jeremiah Jones, Monty Ulysses Jones or Van Zachary Jones

---------

Deanna Elise Davenport-Green, Roberta Katalina Davenport-Green or Cassandra Ellen Davenport-Green/Martin Kenneth Davenport-Green, Charles Elias Davenport-Green or Ellis Christan Davenport-Green.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Westley Nikolae Parrish-Anderson (30) and his partner Davis Winston Benjamin Parrish-Anderson (27) are bringing home their second and third children soon. They already have a son who they adopted from Russia, Kristofer Maksim Theodore Parrish-Anderson (3). Now, they're adopting twin baby girls from China. They would like the baby to have a classical first name, but with a twist. They'd also like him or her to have two middle names. The first middle name should be Chinese to reflect the baby's heritage. The second middle name should be after an admirable famous figure, such as Davis' middle name of Winston after Winston Churchill.

Hayden James Parrish and Katherine "Kat" Milena Parrish with Easton Novich Parrish (34), Margaret "Maggie" Ivana Walraven (32), Westley Nikolae Parrish-Anderson (30) and Anastasia "Stacy" Yurina Claude (29)

Easton (34) and Dianna Michelle Parrish (nee Sterling) (37) with Sterling Alexei Parrish (14), Stellan Feliks Parrish (14), Isaac Mikhail Parrish (11), Garrett Arkady Parrish (8) and Charlotte Alyona Parrish (5)

Maggie (32) and Gabriel Andrei Walraven (32) with Rosalie "Rosie" Natasha Walraven (7),  Elizabeth "Eliza" Sabrael Walraven (6) and Neil Rainer Walraven (3)

Westley (30) and Davis Winston Benejamin Parrish-Anderson (27) with Kristofer Maksim Theodore Parrish-Anderson (3)

Stacy (29) and Harris Samson Claude (28) with Aiden Duke Parrish (10), Miles Finn Claude (4) and Heath James Claude (2)

#1063 Cascadia

Cascadia

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,179 posts

Posted 16 November 2013 - 03:49 PM

Abilene Min Bronte / Maddalena Bai Rosa / Jennica Xia Audrey and Amalia Zhen Cady/ Isabeau Tai Amelia/ Natalya Mei Diana 

Jakobi James Gray "Jake" (28) has finally settled down. He's married to Desirae Winter McLean (26) and they have one child, Christopher August "Chris" (1). Now they're expecting again! They don't know the gender yet so they would like 3 options for both. Jake would like his/her first name to have an obvious nickname and Des would like his/her middle name to be related to a season or month. 

Henry and Ericka Gray w/ Elena "Lena", Jakobi "Jake", Bennett "Ben", Kaelyn "Kae" and Julianna "Anna". 

Elena "Lena" and Arthur "Artie" Bellwood w/ Austin, Alistair, Archer and Avery. 

Jakobi "Jake" and Desirae "Des" Gray w/ Christopher "Chris" and ?  

#1064 Sunny Mummy! :)

Superstar Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • 655 posts
  • Interests:Spending time with my beloved family, singing, dancing, writing (I have more than 10 novels on the go but never get the mind space time to finish any of them!), art, reading, spending quality time with Loved Ones, cooking (especially baking when I get the time), being outdoors in Nature enjoying God's GLORIOUS Creation (Bush walking, gardening etc), and... BABY NAMES have ALWAYS been an obsession for me!! :D

Posted 17 November 2013 - 04:30 AM

Benjamin Winter (Ben)
Theodore August (Theo)
Timothy Julian (Tim/Moth)

Joanna Autumn (Jo/Anna)
Arabella May (Bella)
Kathleen April (Kath/Kat)

Sonatina Selah nee Charleston (23) and Andrew James Cook (24) are delighted to welcome their first precious daughter, Cadence Anne Cook, and chose her name to honour Sonatina's older Twin Sisters Cadenza Caprice and Calliope Cadence! Her middle name, Anne, is perfectly regal and the beginning of Andrew's name, which Andrew loves!! At little Cadence's Baptism, Cadenza and her Husband, Phillip Arthur Diamond, delight everyone by announcing that after 6 years of trying Caddie is finally 12 weeks pregnant and it's TWINS-two precious little girls!!

Caddie and Phillip want to return the honour by naming one of their precious little girl's first names something similar to Sonatina! They would like their other daughter's first name to honour Cadenza's beloved Twin Sister Calliope! As with Sonatina, they would like the name to be similar but not the same. They would like one of the babies Second Names to be similar, but not the same as, Cadenza's youngest sister Musetta, and the other Baby's Second Name to be a female version of Phillip, but not Phillipa. Thank you! :)

#1065 Laugh-Dream-Love

Laugh-Dream-Love

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 10,799 posts
  • Interests:Watching movies and snuggling with my boyfriend; Writing; Reading; Listening to music; Drawing; Singing

Posted 17 November 2013 - 10:34 AM

Sonnet Pippa and Poet Carole

(Calliope was the Muse of Epic Poetry; both Musette and Carole are types of classical dances)

------------------------------------------------

Hattie and her partner Rose are welcoming their first child, a girl! Rose is carrying the baby, so Hattie wants to give the baby a flower first name, but not a common one like Lily, Rose, or Daisy. Rose would like the baby to have a constellation middle name, something long like Hattie's. They'd like three options to take to the hospital with them.

(Please do not repeat names unless asked)

Jane Eloise Davenport (73) and Gregory Elijah Davenport (77) with Penny Madeleine Jones (50), Gus Alexander  Davenport-Green (48) and Lottie Sophia Newman (44)

Penny (50) and Finnegan Andrew Jones (51) with Ryeland Penelope Graceman (27) and Whit Phineas Jones (24)

Gus (48) and Nigel Harrison Davenport-Green (48) with Micah William Davenport-Green (25), Ruben Dmitri Davenport-Green (21), Atarah Jingxian Davenport-Green (19), and Ephraim Oliver Davenport-Green and Simeon Alistair Davenport-Green (15)

Lottie (44) and Christopher Silas Newman (45) with Edie Cassiopeia Durant and Hattie Andromeda Michols-Newman (23), and Sebastian Draco Newman (18)

Ryeland (27) and Jasper Orion Graceman (28) with Vivienne Aurora Graceman (5)

Whit (24) and Danielle Grace Jones (24) with Archie Jeremiah Jones (3)

Micah (25) and Kathryn Eloise Davenport-Green (24) with Samantha Willow Davenport-Green (4) and Cassandra Ellen Davenport-Green (3)

Ruben (21) and Alice Georgina Whitlock (20)

Edie (23) and Simon Alexander Durant (24) with Lyra Alexis Durant (2)

Hattie (23) and Rose Elisabeth Michols-Newman (23)

• Sunny Mummy! :) likes this

#1066 Puppylover12397

Puppylover12397

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 6,184 posts

Posted 17 November 2013 - 10:45 AM

Azalea Alycone Michols-Newman, Chrysanthemum Bellatrix Michols-Newman or Zinnia Ascella Michols-Newman

~~~~

(Reposting as not done right)

Westley Nikolae Parrish-Anderson (30) and his partner Davis Winston Benjamin Parrish-Anderson (27) are bringing home their second and third children soon. They already have a son who they adopted from Russia, Kristofer Maksim Theodore Parrish-Anderson (3). Now, they're adopting twin baby girls from China. They would like the baby to have a classical first name, but with a twist. They'd also like him or her to have two middle names. The first middle name should be Chinese to reflect the baby's heritage. The second middle name should be after an admirable famous figure, such as Davis' middle name of Winston after Winston Churchill.

Hayden James Parrish and Katherine "Kat" Milena Parrish with Easton Novich Parrish (34), Margaret "Maggie" Ivana Walraven (32), Westley Nikolae Parrish-Anderson (30) and Anastasia "Stacy" Yurina Claude (29)

Easton (34) and Dianna Michelle Parrish (nee Sterling) (37) with Sterling Alexei Parrish (14), Stellan Feliks Parrish (14), Isaac Mikhail Parrish (11), Garrett Arkady Parrish (8) and Charlotte Alyona Parrish (5)

Maggie (32) and Gabriel Andrei Walraven (32) with Rosalie "Rosie" Natasha Walraven (7),  Elizabeth "Eliza" Sabrael Walraven (6) and Neil Rainer Walraven (3)

Westley (30) and Davis Winston Benejamin Parrish-Anderson (27) with Kristofer Maksim Theodore Parrish-Anderson (3)

Stacy (29) and Harris Samson Claude (28) with Aiden Duke Parrish (10), Miles Finn Claude (4) and Heath James Claude (2)

• Sunny Mummy! :) likes this

#1067 Sunny Mummy! :)

Superstar Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • 655 posts

Posted 17 November 2013 - 08:33 PM

Just a question to clarify things: how exactly would you like things to be done differently to how they were last time?

Another related question: three of the four names I was given in answer to my post exactly match my criteria and were beautifully thought out, but the fourth name, Loretta, doesn't seem to me to honour the name Musetta it merely shares the same last four letters. Would I be allowed to change this one name to fit my criteria or do I just have to run with it? Sorry, your post just got me thinking!

#1068 keladry12

keladry12

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,908 posts

Posted 17 November 2013 - 09:36 PM

Zophia Mei Helen

Elsbeth Min Harriet

Amalia Fen Marie

Zuzanna Hai Victoria

Lissa Jing Florence

Coraline Xue Eleanor

---------------------------------------------

Luc Finnegan Delvaux married a woman from Sweden, Brita Linnea Edstrom.  They are expecting their first child together!  As they do not know the gender, they would like 3 options for each.  As they are both proud of their heritage, they want a French first name for boys and a Swedish first name for girls.  Middle names should be the other nationality-French for girls and Swedish for boys. 

-------------------
DW: Elizabeth "Ella" Faith Hudson
DH: Nathan James McKinley

DD: Hazel Allison (48)

Husband: Christophe Alexandre Delvaux
ds: Luc Finnegan (23)
ds: Étienne Gareth (21)
dd: Amélie Hope (18)
ds: Maxime Isaiah (13)
DS: Mason Blaine (45)
Wife: Ivy Marie Chesterfield
ds: Matthew Hudson (20)
ds/dd: Maxwell Miles/Mae Beatrix (17)
ds: Micah Nathanial (13)
DD: Camellia Caitlyn (43)

Wife: Emilie Veronica Weston

dd: Lillie Safia (19)

dd: Cecilia Ji-Eun (15)

dd/ds: Cordelia Alexis/Thatcher Fyodor (13)

ds: Abbott Mun-Hee (11)
DS: Fletcher Daniel (40)

Wife: Ariana Rose Van Atta

ds: Felix Declan (20)

dd: Nora Rosalie (5)

ds: Soren Dominic (2)
DS: Parker Elijah (38)

DD: Juniper Eve (38)

Husband: Cameron Theodore O'Connell

dd/ds: Georgia Felicity/Sampson Flynn (14)

ds: Matthew Gideon (11)

dd: Annabel Harper (9)

ds: Grayson Isaiah (7)

dd: Cassidy Jayne (4)

dd: Valerie Kadence (nb)

#1069 Puppylover12397

Puppylover12397

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 6,184 posts

Posted 17 November 2013 - 11:00 PM

Etienne Lars, Bastian Sven or Lucien Nils/Astrid Vivienne, Linnea Antoinette or Freya Axelle

~~~~~~~~~~~

Anastasia "Stacy" Yurina Claude (31) and her husband, Harris Samson Claude (30) are expecting their fourth child, and third one together. The couple already have Stacy's son Aiden Duke Parrish (12) from a teen pregnancy and their own two sons, Miles Finn Claude (6) and Heath James Claude (4). They don't know the gender of the baby and will need three options for each gender. If the baby is a girl her first name should be a long, classical name with a few nickname options. If the baby is a boy his first name should be after Harris' father, Alexander Hunter Claude. The baby's middle name should be a single, syllable.

Hayden James Parrish and Katherine "Kat" Milena Parrish with Easton Novich Parrish (36), Margaret "Maggie" Ivana Walraven (34), Westley Nikolae Parrish-Anderson (32) and Anastasia "Stacy" Yurina Claude (31)

Easton (36) and Dianna Michelle Parrish (nee Sterling) (39) with Sterling Alexei Parrish (16), Stellan Feliks Parrish (16), Isaac Mikhail Parrish (13), Garrett Arkady Parrish (10) and Charlotte Alyona Parrish (7)

Maggie (34) and Gabriel Andrei Walraven (34) with Rosalie "Rosie" Natasha Walraven (9),  Elizabeth "Eliza" Sabrael Walraven (8) and Neil Rainer Walraven (5)

Westley (32) and Davis Winston Benejamin Parrish-Anderson (29) with Kristofer Maksim Theodore Parrish-Anderson (5), Zofia Mei Helen Parrish-Anderson (2) and Coraline Xue Eleanor Parrish-Anderson (2)

Stacy (31) and Harris Samson Claude (30) with Aiden Duke Parrish (12), Miles Finn Claude (6) and Heath James Claude (4)

#1070 Laugh-Dream-Love

Laugh-Dream-Love

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 10,799 posts
  • Interests:Watching movies and snuggling with my boyfriend; Writing; Reading; Listening to music; Drawing; Singing

Posted 18 November 2013 - 12:37 AM

Just a question to clarify things: how exactly would you like things to be done differently to how they were last time?

Another related question: three of the four names I was given in answer to my post exactly match my criteria and were beautifully thought out, but the fourth name, Loretta, doesn't seem to me to honour the name Musetta it merely shares the same last four letters. Would I be allowed to change this one name to fit my criteria or do I just have to run with it? Sorry, your post just got me thinking!

I've changed the second middle name, I hope it better fits what you were after.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Vivienne Joy/Christiana Belle/Jessamine Grace or Hunter Luke/Alec John/Xander Tate

--------------------------

Atarah just found out that she is pregnant. She's shocked and a little upset, seeing as she will be raising the baby alone. Her boyfriend left her, and has said that he wants nothing to do with the baby, so Atarah is name hunting by herself. She would like the baby to have an uncommon biblical first name, and the middle name should be after one of her fathers; Gus Alexander or Nigel Harrison. She wants three options per gender to take to the hospital with her.

Jane Eloise Davenport (75) and Gregory Elijah Davenport (79) with Penny Madeleine Jones (52), Gus Alexander  Davenport-Green (50) and Lottie Sophia Newman (46)

Penny (52) and Finnegan Andrew Jones (53) with Ryeland Penelope Graceman (29) and Whit Phineas Jones (26)

Gus (50) and Nigel Harrison Davenport-Green (50) with Micah William Davenport-Green (27), Ruben Dmitri Davenport-Green (23), Atarah Jingxian Davenport-Green (21), and Ephraim Oliver Davenport-Green and Simeon Alistair Davenport-Green (17)

Lottie (46) and Christopher Silas Newman (47) with Edie Cassiopeia Durant and Hattie Andromeda Michols-Newman (25), and Sebastian Draco Newman (20)

Ryeland (29) and Jasper Orion Graceman (30) with Vivienne Aurora Graceman (7)

Whit (26) and Danielle Grace Jones (26) with Archie Jeremiah Jones (5) and Elsie Georgina Jones (2)

Micah (27) and Kathryn Eloise Davenport-Green (26) with Samantha Willow Davenport-Green (6) and Cassandra Ellen Davenport-Green (5)

Ruben (23) and Alice Georgina Whitlock (22) with Noah Finnegan Davenport-Green (0)

Atarah (21)

Edie (25) and Simon Alexander Durant (26) with Lyra Alexis Durant (4) and Phoenix Caspar Durant (1)

Hattie (25) and Rose Elisabeth Michols-Newman (25) with Chrysanthemum Bellatrix Michols-Newman (2)

#1071 glitchinggecko

glitchinggecko

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 5,697 posts
  • Interests:Gaming, NFL, and F1.

Posted 18 November 2013 - 01:51 AM

Urijah Nigel, Tobiah Alexander, Nehmiah Gus // Ziporah Alexandria, Iyanah Harriett, Ornah Nigella

~~~~~

Isabella 'Izzy' Ivy and Benjamin 'Ben' Blake Quincy are expecting their first, a daughter. They don't have any requirements for the name, except that both initials are the same, and it has a nickname starting with that letter, like their own names. They'd like three options.

#1072 Sunny Mummy! :)

Superstar Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • 655 posts

Posted 18 November 2013 - 03:24 AM

I've changed the second middle name, I hope it better fits what you were after.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you SO much, when it comes to names I'm terribly pedantic, sorry! :D

#1073 Laugh-Dream-Love

Laugh-Dream-Love

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 10,799 posts

Posted 18 November 2013 - 04:30 AM

Georgina "Georgie or Gina" Grace/Bethany "Beth" Blair/Charlotte "Charlie" Claire

Ephraim and his wife Felicity are welcoming their first and second children, twin boys! For their first names, Ephraim would like less common biblical names, but not ones that are too 'out there'. Fliss would like the twins to have 1 or 2 syllable middles, and both should begin with the same letter. They would like three sets to take to the hospital with them.

--------

Simeon and his girlfriend Tabby are expecting their first child, a baby girl! Sim would like her to have a biblical first name, the popularity doesn't matter as long as it has a great meaning. Tabby wants her middle name to be a virtue name, but not Grace, Faith, or Hope. They would like four options to take to the hospital with them.

Jane Eloise Davenport (79) and Gregory Elijah Davenport (83) with Penny Madeleine Jones (56), Gus Alexander  Davenport-Green (54) and Lottie Sophia Newman (50)

Penny (56) and Finnegan Andrew Jones (57) with Ryeland Penelope Graceman (33) and Whit Phineas Jones (30)

Gus (54) and Nigel Harrison Davenport-Green (54) with Micah William Davenport-Green (31), Ruben Dmitri Davenport-Green (27), Atarah Jingxian Davenport-Green (25), and Ephraim Oliver Davenport-Green and Simeon Alistair Davenport-Green (21)

Lottie (50) and Christopher Silas Newman (51) with Edie Cassiopeia Durant and Hattie Andromeda Michols-Newman (29), and Sebastian Draco Newman (24)

Ryeland (33) and Jasper Orion Graceman (34) with Vivienne Aurora Graceman (11)

Whit (30) and Danielle Grace Jones (30) with Archie Jeremiah Jones (9) and Elsie Georgina Jones (6)

Micah (31) and Kathryn Eloise Davenport-Green (30) with Samantha Willow Davenport-Green (10) and Cassandra Ellen Davenport-Green (9)

Ruben (27) and Alice Georgina Whitlock (26) with Noah Finnegan Davenport-Green (4)

Atarah (25) with Tobiah Alexander Davenport-Green (4)

Ephraim (21) and Felicity Grace Davenport-Green (20)

Simeon (21) and Tabitha Rose Twist (21)

Edie (29) and Simon Alexander Durant (30) with Lyra Alexis Durant (8) and Phoenix Caspar Durant (5)

Hattie (29) and Rose Elisabeth Michols-Newman (29) with Chrysanthemum Bellatrix Michols-Newman (6) and Amaryllis Alycone Michols-Newman (1)

Sebastian (24) and George Andrew Brown (25)with Keegan Sirius Newman-Brown (2)

#1074 Puppylover12397

Puppylover12397

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 6,184 posts

Posted 18 November 2013 - 09:06 AM

Ezra Roland & Abel Ryan, Cain Theodore & Jethro Tyler or Amos Laurence & Jonah Lucas

~

Anna Verity, Hannah Amity, Eve Constance or Esther Temperance

----------------------------------------------------

Stellan Feliks Parrish (21) and his girlfriend, Marissa Tatum Langdon (21), are a little shocked to be expecting their first child. They weren't planning on children till they got married which wouldn't be for another few years, but the pair is still quite excited. They don't know the gender of the baby and will need three names options for each. If the baby is a girl they'd like her name to start with an S, if the the baby is a boy they'd like his first name to start with an M. The baby's middle name should be Russian.

Hayden James Parrish and Katherine "Kat" Milena Parrish with Easton Novich Parrish (41), Margaret "Maggie" Ivana Walraven (39), Westley Nikolae Parrish-Anderson (37) and Anastasia "Stacy" Yurina Claude (36)

Easton (41) and Dianna Michelle Parrish (nee Sterling) (44) with Sterling Alexei Parrish (21), Stellan Feliks Parrish (21), Isaac Mikhail Parrish (18), Garrett Arkady Parrish (15) and Charlotte Alyona Parrish (12)

Maggie (39) and Gabriel Andrei Walraven (39) with Rosalie "Rosie" Natasha Walraven (14),  Elizabeth "Eliza" Sabrael Walraven (13) and Neil Rainer Walraven (10)

Westley (37) and Davis Winston Benejamin Parrish-Anderson (34) with Kristofer Maksim Theodore Parrish-Anderson (10), Zofia Mei Helen Parrish-Anderson (7) and Coraline Xue Eleanor Parrish-Anderson (7)

Stacy (36) and Harris Samson Claude (35) with Aiden Duke Parrish (17), Miles Finn Claude (11), Heath James Claude (9) and Xander Tate Claude (5)

Stellan (21) and Marissa Tatum Langdon (21)

#1075 Laugh-Dream-Love

Laugh-Dream-Love

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 10,799 posts

Posted 18 November 2013 - 10:21 AM

Samantha Irina/Sophie Vasilisa/Susannah Oksana or Moses Avraam/Malachi Viktor/Merrick Iosif

Harriet Emily Smith and her boyfriend Daniel Oscar Kerrison just found out that they're having a baby! Being only 17 and 18 they're nervous, and worried about how they'll cope, but they have decided that they want to keep the baby. Harriet would like to give the baby a first name from the top 50, but Daniel wants it to have an uncommon spelling. The middle name should have a meaning to do with God, because Harriet and Daniel are devout Christians. They would like two options per gender to take to the hospital with them.

Harriet Emily Smith (17) and Daniel Oscar Kerrison (18)

#1076 glitchinggecko

glitchinggecko

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 5,697 posts
  • Interests:Gaming, NFL, and F1.

Posted 18 November 2013 - 11:23 AM

Jaiden Christian, Rian Nathaniel, Mea Isabelle or Hanna Lillian

~~~~~

Izzy and Ben Quincy are expecting their second, another daughter!
  • Both initials must be the same
  • It must have a nickname starting with that letter
  • It cannot start with B, C or I
  • They would like three options.
Isabella 'Izzy' Ivy Quincy
Benjamin 'Ben' Blake Quincy
Charlotte 'Charlie' Claire Quincy

#1077 Laugh-Dream-Love

Laugh-Dream-Love

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 10,799 posts

Posted 18 November 2013 - 12:27 PM

Arabella "Ari" Alice/Harriet "Hattie" Hope/Matilda "Milly" Marie

Harriet and Daniel are now in their twenties and married; they married just before Jai was born, because they felt it was the right thing to do. They are delighted to find out that they're expecting again, this time a little girl! Harriet wants her first name to be in the top 50, and Daniel would like it to have a unique spelling, like Jaiden's name. Her middle name should have something to do with the couple's Christian faith; either a name from the Bible, or a name that has a meaning to do with God (both would be good too). They would like three options to take to the hospital with them.

Harriet Emily Kerrison (21) and Daniel Oscar Kerrison (22) with Jaiden Christian Kerrison (4)

#1078 Puppylover12397

Puppylover12397

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 6,184 posts

Posted 18 November 2013 - 01:46 PM

Clare Dinah Kerrison, Savanna Ruth Kerrison or Aubree Rebekah Kerrison

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rosalie "Rosie" Natasha Walraven (16) is about to welcome her first child with her boyfriend, Marco Chance Waterford (16). This is not expected or really what they want, but they plan to keep their child. They do not know the gender and will need three names per each gender. If the baby is a boy, his first name should be a word name. If the baby is a girl, her first name should be a long and classical name with a few nickname options. His or her middle name should be Russian.

Hayden James Parrish and Katherine "Kat" Milena Parrish with Easton Novich Parrish (43), Margaret "Maggie" Ivana Walraven (41), Westley Nikolae Parrish-Anderson (39) and Anastasia "Stacy" Yurina Claude (38)

Easton (43) and Dianna Michelle Parrish (nee Sterling) (46) with Sterling Alexei Parrish (23), Stellan Feliks Parrish (23), Isaac Mikhail Parrish (20), Garrett Arkady Parrish (17) and Charlotte Alyona Parrish (14)

Maggie (41) and Gabriel Andrei Walraven (41) with Rosalie "Rosie" Natasha Walraven (16),  Elizabeth "Eliza" Sabrael Walraven (15) and Neil Rainer Walraven (12)

Westley (39) and Davis Winston Benejamin Parrish-Anderson (36) with Kristofer Maksim Theodore Parrish-Anderson (12), Zofia Mei Helen Parrish-Anderson (9) and Coraline Xue Eleanor Parrish-Anderson (9)

Stacy (38) and Harris Samson Claude (37) with Aiden Duke Parrish (19), Miles Finn Claude (13), Heath James Claude (11) and Xander Tate Claude (7)

Stellan (23) and Marissa Tatum Langdon (23) with Sophie Vasilisa Parrish (2)

Rosie (16) and Marco Chance Waterford (16)

#1079 Laugh-Dream-Love

Laugh-Dream-Love

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 10,799 posts

Posted 18 November 2013 - 02:24 PM

Constance Irina/Florence Oksana/Abigail Vera or Bandit Iosif/Rogue Avraam/Ford Viktor

Now that Jai and Aubie are older, Harriet and Daniel decided that they wanted to try for another baby. They get pregnant not long after starting trying, and soon discover that they're expecting twins! They're surprised but not overly, as twins run in Harriet's family. A new baby boy and baby girl will be joining the family, and Harriet and Daniel are having a little trouble coming up with names. For the first name Harriet would like names from the top 50-100 (not 0-50), and Daniel would like them to have a unique spelling like Jai and Aubie's names. The babies should have middle names that have something to do with the Christian faith; either a biblical name, or a name that's meaning relates to God (can be one or the other or both). Harriet and Daniel would like three sets of names to take to the hospital with them.

Harriet Emily Kerrison (27) and Daniel Oscar Kerrison (28) with Jaiden Christian Kerrison (10) and Aubree Rebekah Kerrison (6)

#1080 Puppylover12397

Puppylover12397

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 6,184 posts

Posted 18 November 2013 - 03:00 PM

Rylee Leah Kerrison, Regan Deborah Kerrison or Madisyn Lydia Kerrison & Reece Ezra Kerrison, Rider Abel Kerrison or Dillan Silas Kerrison

~~~~~~~~~~~

Stellan Feliks Parrish (25) and his wife, Marissa Tatum Parrish (nee Langdon) (25), in the past four years they've gotten married and settled down with one another. They have one daughter, Sophie Vasilisa Parrish (4). Now, they're expecting a second child. They don't know the gender of the baby and will need three names options for each. If the baby is a girl they'd like her name to start with an S, if the the baby is a boy they'd like his first name to start with an M. The baby's middle name should be derived from Marissa's maiden name, Langdon.

Hayden James Parrish and Katherine "Kat" Milena Parrish with Easton Novich Parrish (45), Margaret "Maggie" Ivana Walraven (43), Westley Nikolae Parrish-Anderson (41) and Anastasia "Stacy" Yurina Claude (40)

Easton (45) and Dianna Michelle Parrish (nee Sterling) (48) with Sterling Alexei Parrish (25), Stellan Feliks Parrish (25), Isaac Mikhail Parrish (22), Garrett Arkady Parrish (19) and Charlotte Alyona Parrish (16)

Maggie (43) and Gabriel Andrei Walraven (43) with Rosalie "Rosie" Natasha Walraven (18),  Elizabeth "Eliza" Sabrael Walraven (17) and Neil Rainer Walraven (14)

Westley (41) and Davis Winston Benejamin Parrish-Anderson (38) with Kristofer Maksim Theodore Parrish-Anderson (14), Zofia Mei Helen Parrish-Anderson (11) and Coraline Xue Eleanor Parrish-Anderson (11)

Stacy (40) and Harris Samson Claude (39) with Aiden Duke Parrish (21), Miles Finn Claude (15), Heath James Claude (13) and Xander Tate Claude (9)

Stellan (25) and Marissa Tatum Parrish (25) with Sophie Vasilisa Parrish (4)

Rosie (18) and Marco Chance Waterford (18) with Abigail "Gail" Vera Waterford (2)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users