What do you think of the name Kaydrianne?

Baby names Girl names

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Guest_Samantha_*

Guest_Samantha_*
  • Guests

Posted 02 March 2017 - 12:16 AM

So having a little trouble deciding a girl name. I have come up with the name Kaydrianne. I love it and think it's a pretty unique name. My family isn't too found of it though. I just want some outside opinions on it. Should I change the spelling a little?
And I am leaning toward a middle name of Elaine or Alayne. Any advice or comment is helpful!

#2 Laney

Laney

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,283 posts
  • Interests:Baby names, Mighty Morphin Power Rangers, Jem cartoon, ER, CSI: Miami, Full House, Sailor Moon (original anime and live-action), Flashpoint, Felicity, ID channel, Food Network baking competitions, MasterChef/MasterChef Junior/Junior MasterChef Australia, movies (mostly 80's and 90's), writing/reading fan-fiction, baking, vegan cooking, photography, traveling, cats, books and tv shows/movies about female murderers, swimming, bowling, drawing, surfing the internet, forensics, Netflix, 80's and 90's music, picture editing, shopping, coffee (decaf mostly, but I love mocha Frappuccinos too)

Posted 02 March 2017 - 09:08 PM

I agree with your family.  Kaydrianne is awful and tacky IMO, no matter how you spell it.  Sounds like you're trying way too hard to be unique.  Teachers and potential employers likely won't take her seriously.  Adrianne is a lot better and isn't common (and it's an actual name).  It doesn't rank in the top 1000.  Adrienne would work well too (It ranks at #848, which still makes it uncommon), though I don't really care for that spelling as much as Adrianne.

As for the middle name,  Elaine is a more sophisticated choice than Alayne.  Alayne looks tacky with the Y in it.  But Elaine still doesn't flow well.  There's repetition of the long A sound.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Baby names, Girl names

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users