• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Remy Hadley

Remy Hadley

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• Senior BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,884 posts
  • Interests:♥ baby names ♥ pasta ♥ sherlock holmes ♥ knitting / crocheting ♥ hiking ♥ dogs ♥ sea creatures ♥ birds ♥ nature documentaries ♥ peaceful parenting ♥ cooking ♥

Posted 26 August 2013 - 07:48 AM

I'm really trying to perk up my list... and I've come up with some different things I'm liking. I'd love some thoughts and opinions on what I've got so far though :)

I came across Aidric and kinda like it. I love Aiden names, though far too popular. And Aidric has a similar feel, the same Aid- haha. Not sure if I'd use it though cause its not all that unique anymore if it shares the same sound as all the popular names do (the long A seems very in). But I kinda like it as a GP, either way.

I've seen Wayland, Waylon, Waylen, etc around and I kinda like it! Maybe Waylan? I can't decide what spelling I like best. My only reservation is the fact it kinda sounds like "wailing" :( Am I the only one who hears that?

And lastly, I came up with a bunch of combos I like that I can't decide which I like best. Could you all either say the ones you like, give yays or nays to each, give reasons why you like/dislike each? Do whatever, I'd just really love some input :)

Gunner Lennox
Gunner Leonidas
Gunner Max
Gunner Linwood
Gunner Damon
Gunner Chase
Gunner Jack
Lincoln Brody
Lincoln Theo
Lincoln Ryder
Lincoln Noah / Noah Lincoln
(I would kinda prefer Lincoln as a middle, but so far Noah's the only one I like as a FN with it and Noah's so popular :( )
Levi Gannon
Levi Gideon

This is what I've got so far. I'm still looking for more names I like but I've not found a lot. I wanted to incorporate Jack or Noah in there as Mike really loves both of them... but they are too popular for me to use them as FN's. So MN only. I feel like I like quite a few names but only as middles... Gannon, Gideon, Jay, Axel, Grey, Damon, Spencer, Chase, Leif, etc. Though I kinda like Blake as a FN, undecided. Bennett and Brody are also being considered a little more.

I'm opened to suggestions if you have any, but as a whole I'd really love opinions on what I've got so far! :) I feel like I've got a lot of progress!! :)

#2 Addison

Addison

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 7,122 posts

Posted 26 August 2013 - 08:35 AM

Aidric is cool, like a mix between Alaric and Aiden.

I really like Waylan, but I agree that it sounds far too similar to wailing to actually use. :(

I'm not a big fan of Gunner, but it's not awful.
I like:
Gunner Leonidas
Gunner Damon
Gunner Jack
I like Gunner Chase, but it's too wordy for me

I love Lincoln!! Very handsome
I like:
Lincoln Brody
Lincoln Noah / Noah Lincoln

Lincoln Spencer

Levi is handsome! I like:
Levi Gideon - I would like Gideon Levi even more

Levi Gunner
  • Remy Hadley likes this

#3 Remy Hadley

Remy Hadley

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• Senior BNG Addict
  • 7,884 posts
  • Interests:♥ baby names ♥ pasta ♥ sherlock holmes ♥ knitting / crocheting ♥ hiking ♥ dogs ♥ sea creatures ♥ birds ♥ nature documentaries ♥ peaceful parenting ♥ cooking ♥

Posted 28 August 2013 - 06:51 AM

Thanks girly! Sorry it took be a bit to get back to you :(

Hm, so I'm not the only one who sees the "wailing" in Waylan. Boo!

I agree Gunner Chase is a bit wordy, I think I'll nix that from the list. :)

And I do like Gideon Levi, but I prefer Gideon to be a middle name and Levi to be a first.. ah! Decisions, decisions!

#4 Katie-Nana

Katie-Nana

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• Super Moderators
  • 6,652 posts

Posted 28 August 2013 - 12:30 PM

I used to be a huge fan of Wayland way back in highschool. I remember coming across it in a text book, something about it being the name of the Norse god of Blacksmithing (or something like that :P ).

Levi Wayland was a combo I had way back when and Nathaniel Wayland.

I have to say, I'm not a huge fan of Gunner. But Gunner Chase is cute.

I really like Lincoln, Lincoln Chase?
I also like Levi Gideon.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users