More Help Please!
Posted 24 December 2008 - 02:48 PM
1) The Father. He and his wive divorced after having a daughter, which came with him. He works as a cruise ship attendant (the cruise ship owned by a wealthy lawyer). He and his daughter usually stay on the ship, but sometimes stop by the bahama's to stay at their beach house. He's a very strong guy with great intuition.
NAMES: (No clue)
2) The Mother. After the divorce, she got remarried to a doctor and is now trying to get her daughter back. She's very strong willed and used to getting her way. She's very pretty and has a great form, and she has blonde hair with blue eyes (and freckles?).
NAMES: Charlotte, Rosalie, (Need more suggestions)
3) The Stepdad. He isn't really known to The Daughter that well. But it is known that he is very strict, and very fourcefull, and not the type of man to trust.
NAMES: Benjamin, (want more suggestions)
4) The Daughter. She's the spitttin image of her mother, exept the curls she gets from her father. She's 15, and she, too, is stubborn, but she's more shy than her charismatic mother. She has a one year old kid from a boy who had raped her. She currently doesn't want a boyfriend (or anything to do with boys) and she denies her affection to the wealthy lawyers son, who's known for being very outgoing, who's very athletic, and who's been rumored to like her back.
NAMES: Ainsley (still opened to suggestions)
5) The Daughters Child. Not shure of the gender yet, but it, too, looks just like The Daughter, and mysteriously like the wealthy lawyers son.
NAMES: Alexis, Hope (Can't decide between the two/ Still need boys names! Can't decide the gender)
6) The Wealthy Lawyer. A pleasant middle-aged man who favors The Father very much, and usually takes him everywhere his ship go's, like a body guard. He has a strange liking for The Daughters Child, and he will bring the child to places on the ship no one else is aloud to go but him, and buy the child clothes or toys.
NAMES: Thomas (Need more names!)
7) The Lawyers Son. The rumors of him liking The Daughter are very true. He likes her a lot. The problem, he wont admit it was him who raped the daughter. The police knew, and he did get punished, but The Daughter doesn't know. He's a pretty popular guy, very handsome with brown hair and brown eyes, and he's plays basketball for his schools team (he usually lives on the bahama's with his mother).
NAMES: Liam, Cody, Ryan, or Zachary
Sorry if the list is really long, but could you give names to the charicters? Thanks bunches!
Posted 24 December 2008 - 05:31 PM
Mother: I really like Charlotte for her!
Daughter: I love Ainsley.
Daughter's child (girl): Hope definitely
Daughter's child (boy): Lucas (nn Luke), Seth, Sterling, or Noah
Lawyer: Lachlan, Wesley, or Everett
Lawyer's son: Liam or Zachary
Hope these help. I can always give more suggestions if you're still not sure.
BTW-the story definitely sounds interesting enough. Much like something I would regularly read.
Posted 28 December 2008 - 01:34 PM
For the daughters child, I think it will be Hope Alexis if a girl, Lucas Wesley or Wesley Lucas if a boy (Do you think it should be a girl?)
I like Wesley for the lawyer, too.
I've actually been thinking about Cody (maybe Liam) for the lawyers son right now. Or even William nn Will or Liam. Or Garrett.
I need suggestions for the stepdad, Benjamin is okay, but I think I want it only if I can't find anything better.
Which is your favorite out of these suggestions? Thanks so much for the help!!!
Oh, and I DO plan on using Charlotte for the mom and Ainsley for the daughter.
Posted 28 December 2008 - 07:58 PM
For the lawyer's son I like William better and his nickname to be Liam.
For the father, I'd choose Elliot. Asher sounds a little young. I do like it a lot, though.
Stepfater: Donovan, Lionel, Malcom, Felix, Cedric, Gene
And good for you! Charlotte and Ainsley are two of my favorite names!
Let me how the story develops, it sounds really interesting.
Posted 29 December 2008 - 10:08 AM
I think I will use William nn Liam, too (for the lawyers son). I'm thinking it fits the part well.
Your right, Asher does sound young, so Elliot will be perfect.
For the stepfather, I'm liking Donovan (nn Don or something like that) over Benjamin. I think it will fit great!
THANKS SO MUCH for all the names and stuff!!! I'll try and keep you informed : ) If I actually get it published or anything like that, you'l be one of the firsts to know! And again, thanks bunches!
Posted 29 December 2008 - 09:51 PM
I was happy to have an excuse to go look up names.
And you sound like my friends, they're all like let me know when your book gets published, I want the first copy.
But it really does sound like an interesting story. Good luck!
Hey, do you have a title for it yet?
Posted 30 December 2008 - 01:49 PM
Posted 30 December 2008 - 02:34 PM
I'd love to read it.
And if I could help you find a good title, I'd be happy to.
My best friend calls me the Title Queen, which I think is sorta funny.
But my e-mail is on my profile page thingamajig, so if you send the story that would be really cool to read it.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users