Posted 07 January 2009 - 06:47 PM
1. Mrs. Bennet. High school teacher, wife of Don and mother to Kristi Ann. She's kind, but still strict with her students, who call her Mrs. B. Short, slightly chubby, with short blonde hair. Her daughter is gorgeous and a party animal, despite Mrs. Bennet trying in vain to get her to settle down a bit. She has a big smile and mothers all her daughter's friends.
Names: Karen, Susan, Angela, Nancy, Sharon, Carol, Cheryl, Dianne, Kathy
2. Mrs. Prior aka Mrs. Coach. Home-maker wife of Coach Mickey and mother to Jason nn Jay, Benjamin nn Benny and a daughter. Former homecoming queen and head cheerleader. Very pretty, curly brown hair. She's very nice and seen a lot in town since she is the coach's wife.
Names: Melanie, Sandy, Shelly, Leanne, Lori, Renee, Ginny, Deena
3. Daughter of Coach and Mrs. Prior. shy, studious, good girl, "Ice Queen". She's very close to her older brother Jay and all his football buddies. She is like the team's little sister (hence why everyone thinks she's an ice queen who never dates... they won't let anyone near her). She is a serious dancer, but not a cheerleader like her mother. Short, pretty curvy, with long brown hair. **(She's one of the main characters)
Names: Lena, Shannon, Alaina, Kathryn, Caitlin, Carly, Annabelle, Hannah, Caroline, Audrey, Gennie, Megan.
4. The new Mrs. Baldwin. A former Miss Tennessee, she is very pretty and sexy (and young) with red hair and is very tall. She moved into town when she married the rich widower Billy Baldwin. She is now step mother to Scottie and a girl (plus the future mother of Buddy). She is thought to be a gold digger. Doesn't get along well with her step kids but she's really not a bad person.
Names: Jessi, Ashlee, Ashlyn, Niki, Kimberlee, Kellie, Linette/Lynette.
5. Daughter of Billy Baldwin and Joanne (deceased). She's in college and was a cheerleader in high school. She became withdrawn after both her mother and high school sweetheart died. Was close to her mom and is protective of her little brother. Does not get along well with her father or step mother. Pretty with dirty blonde hair and dimples.
Names: Olivia, Lizzie, Molly, Katie, Grace/Gracie, Sadie, Emily, Abigail/Abby
Thanks so much to people who suggested names last time! Sorry the post is so long, I just want to find the perfect names for the different characters!
Posted 07 January 2009 - 08:30 PM
2. Mrs. Prior: Sandy or Renee
3. Daughter of Mrs. Prior and Coach: Caroline or Audrey
4. The New Mrs. Baldwin: Niki or Kellie
5. Daughter of Billy Baldwin and Joanne: Olivia or Abigail/Abby
Hope these help.
Your book sounds really interesting
Posted 07 January 2009 - 08:51 PM
3. Lena or Alaina
Posted 30 January 2009 - 02:59 PM
I want something very girly and bubbly, something that sounds like a cheerleader (her mother assumed her little girl would follow in her footsteps). She's the only daughter of Mickey and Renee Prior, and her brothers are Jason nn Jay and Benjamin nn Benny, so I would like her to have a nickname. So far I've come up with:
Lena nn Lee
Carly nn Car/Lee
Ashley nn Ash/Lee
Grace nn Gracie
Shannon nn Shan
But I would really, really, really appreciate any help I could get!! Suggestions are very, very welcome!
Posted 30 January 2009 - 05:16 PM
Bethany nn Bethy or Beth
Megan nn Meggie or Meg
Georgia nn GiGi
Camilla nn Cammie
Francesca nn Franny or Fran
Vantessa nn Tess
Danielle nn Ellie
Valerie nn Val or Rie
Ambre (Amber) nn Bree
Melanie nn Mel or Melly
I'm actually a cheerleader for my school, and some of these are names of girls on my squad
Hope these help and good luck!
Posted 06 February 2009 - 01:27 PM
3) Annabelle, The guys on the team could call her Annie but no one else is allowed to further enforcing the ice queen image
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users