11 replies to this topic

#1 Squared

Squared

Junior Baby Namer

• Bronze Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 25 posts

Posted 19 January 2009 - 07:21 PM

Iím always so stubborn on the names for my characters.

The two main characters are identical twin girls, age 16 or so.

Twin A Ė Face is slightly rounder than her sisterís, and has two freckles on her left cheek that help people tell them apart. She is a bit taller. Her light blonde hair is cut to her shoulders. Very outgoing and energetic, and always has a story to tell. She is athletic and is a passionate dancer. She gets caught up with the wrong crowd, and ends up doing drugs, sleeping around, etc.

Twin B Ė Has a long face and a scar under her right eye. Her hair is much longer than her sisterís, about halfway down her back. She is very musical and is in the schoolís theater group, and stars in most school plays. She is an all-state saxophone player and is in the marching band. She starts to lose her passion after she gets raped after a play performance.

Iím not sure if I want the names stereotypical twin matchy-matchy names, or something different. Any suggestions are good.

Twin Bís boyfriend Ė Also a theater kid, loves to sing and dance and act. He is the drum major for the marching band, and plays trumpet. He turns out to be an asset for both of the girls. Tall, and handsome, blue eyes and brown hair.

#2 HarmonyP

HarmonyP

Baby Namer

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 128 posts
  • Interests:Well, obviously, I love names! They're so fun to look for and to search for the right name for the right character. I love writing, which is why I'm in constant search for a good name. I want to be an author one day, so my fingers are crossed. I also enjoy dance and hanging out with my friends.

Posted 20 January 2009 - 07:50 AM

Twin A: Olivia, Ainsley, Elle, Daniella, Bethany, Mackenzie, Giselle, Juliette. I see something sort of pretty and flowy for her name.
Twin B: Lisa, Sadie, Zoe, Jean, Veronica, Iliana, Wendy, Katerina.
Matchey Names: Haley and Hannah, Lucy and Leah, Faith and Hope, Jade and Jasmine, Opal and Ophelia, Nicola and Natalia, Macy and Lacey.
Boyfriend: Jordan, Mac, Reese, Tristan, Ben, Hayden, Jerrod, Leo.

Hope these help! Good luck. :D

#3 TheNameDoesntMakeThePerson

TheNameDoesntMakeThePerson

Novice Baby Namer

• PipPip
  • 15 posts

Posted 20 January 2009 - 04:28 PM

Twin A: Brooke, Madeline, Rebecca, Madelyn, Hailee, Haley, Hayley, Isabella, Addison, Kari, Natalie, Larissa, Emerson

Twin B: Sarah, Michaela, Baylee, Becca, Miranda, Rose, Anna, Victoria, Jenna

Matchy Names: Madeline and Michaela, Hayley and Halleigh, Isabella and Gabriella, Brooke and Bryana, Larissa and Lindsay

Boyfriend: Logan, A.J., James, William, Zachary, Ethan, Evan, Ian, Emmett

#4 Lyn

Lyn

Notable Baby Namer

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 204 posts

Posted 21 January 2009 - 08:50 AM

Lets see...
Amie & Aubrey
Josey & Julia
Melody & Mia
Krysten & Karina
Lily & Leah
Hannah & Shelby
Alissa & Ashlyn
Amy & Emily
Ivy & Everly
Trista & Breanne

Case
Kane
Jesse
Wyatt
Emmett
Jayson
Jonathan
Nathan
Jacob
Damian
Christian

#5 Squared

Squared

Junior Baby Namer

• Bronze Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 25 posts

Posted 21 January 2009 - 03:55 PM

I have decided, I think, on the names Elise (called Elle/El) and Scarlett for the girls. But I'm not sure which one should get which name.

#6 Hannah

Hannah

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,301 posts
  • Interests:I love writing, reading, sports of any kind(my favorites being basketball & soccer), music, and hanging out with my friends and family.

AND, I of course love thinking of baby names even though that is a VERY far in the future thing for me because I'm still young!

Posted 21 January 2009 - 06:13 PM

Elise for Twin B
Scarlett for Twin A

#7 Katie-Nana

Katie-Nana

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• Super Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,197 posts

Posted 23 January 2009 - 02:00 PM

Not to be contrary but I vote just the opposite

Elise for Twin A
Scarlett for Twin B

#8 HarmonyP

HarmonyP

Baby Namer

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 128 posts
  • Interests:Well, obviously, I love names! They're so fun to look for and to search for the right name for the right character. I love writing, which is why I'm in constant search for a good name. I want to be an author one day, so my fingers are crossed. I also enjoy dance and hanging out with my friends.

Posted 23 January 2009 - 02:08 PM

I agree with KatieB

Elise for Twin A
and
Scarlett for Twin B

#9 KristaDeanne

KristaDeanne

Power Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 756 posts
  • Interests:I love learning how and doing all of my own projects around the house. At first, my husband thought that I was crazy, now he just goes with the flow. Josh and I enjoy hanging out together either fishing, camping, geocaching, hiking or just walking the dogs. We're very active in our church and hang out with our Sunday school group a lot.

Posted 23 January 2009 - 04:12 PM

I agree with Katie B as well. Twin A: Elise, twin B: Scarlett (ironic since she has the scar, lol)

#10 Squared

Squared

Junior Baby Namer

• Bronze Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 25 posts

Posted 28 January 2009 - 09:52 AM

Thanks guys, I like Elise for twin A and Scarlett for twin B the best as well. Thanks for all the help!

Any more suggestions for the boyfriend's name? I haven't deicded. So a name that works well with Scarlett.

#11 Remy Hadley

Remy Hadley

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• Senior BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,705 posts
  • Interests:♥ cloth diapers ♥ baby wearing ♥ birth ♥ natural parenting ♥ jogging ♥ knitting / crocheting ♥ swimming ♥ hiking ♥ cooking ♥ singing ♥ dogs ♥ spaghetti ♥ baby names ♥

Posted 28 January 2009 - 11:43 AM

Twin Bís boyfriend Ė Also a theater kid, loves to sing and dance and act. He is the drum major for the marching band, and plays trumpet. He turns out to be an asset for both of the girls. Tall, and handsome, blue eyes and brown hair.
NAMES: Garrett, Wyatt, Brett, Timothy, Ryan, Ethan, Gabriel, Kyler, William, Lucas, Wesley, Jackson, or Logan.
What do you think? I think these all sound great with Scarlett (which seems to fit her greatly, as does Elise for her twin, btw). GL!

#12 Guest_toribethh_*

Guest_toribethh_*
  • Guests

Posted 06 February 2009 - 01:42 PM

for the boyfriend
ryan, ben, joe, calvin, devin, matt, brent, travis, danny, tyler, tim, cody, jared, eric, brian

i'm involved with the drama club at my school and these are all names of guys in the plays and musicals.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users