55 replies to this topic

#1 BabyNameRater

BabyNameRater

Legendary Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,669 posts

Posted 29 August 2012 - 08:42 AM

Rounds: One, Two, Three, Four, Five, Six, Seven, Eight, Nine, Ten, Eleven, Twelve, Thirteen
Rules- Roll the Dice as directed. (Extra details and pictures would be awesome!)

My name is ------- , I am ----- and I live in -----------. I have ----- hair and ------ eyes. On my fifteenth birthday my older brother convinced me to come with him to a party so that I could finally have a "proper" party experience. While I was there, something horrible happened, something I never told anyone. I was convinced I was over it until a few weeks later I started throwing up and gaining weight. My doctor said I was pregnant and when I wouldn't tell me mother what happened, she promptly threw me out. I stayed with a few friends until it became to obvious that I was pregnant. So I found a job and began staying in the small "apartment" above my workplace. Soon after I gave birth to --------. Now he/she/they are ------- old and doing well. They have ------- hair and ------ eyes.

You live in:
1) Australia
2) Canada
3) England
4) Russia
5) France
6) Germany

Your First Name:
1) Helen's List
2) Alexandra's List
3) Catherine's List
4) Mary's List
5) Elizabeth's List
6) Anne's List

Your Middle Name:
1) Brave List
2) "A" List
3) Good List
4) Perennial List
5) Love List
6) Vintage List

Last Name- Surname List

Your Age:
1) 16
2) 18
3) 19
4) 17
5) 20
6) 15

Your workplace:
1) A Small Cafe
2) A Library
3) A General Store
4) A Church
5) A Vet Clinic
6) A Bar

Your Have:
1) A Girl
2) B/G Twins
3) A Boy
4) G/G Twins
5) Triplets (You Choose)
6) B/B Twins

Boy(s)- First Name & Middle Name (Your Surname)
Girl(s)- First Name & Middle Name (Your Surname)

You and your baby(ies) looks: (Roll for each person) ( You may choose straight, curly wavy, light, dark, and etc)
1) Brown Hair and Blue Eyes
2) Your Choice
3) Blonde Hair and Hazel Eyes
4) Red Hair and Brown Eyes
5) Your Choice
6) Black Hair and Green Eyes

#2 AveryB

AveryB

Superstar Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 592 posts
  • Interests:Post-Hardcore/Punk/"Emo"/Alt Rock/Metalcore Music

Posted 29 August 2012 - 09:45 AM

My name is Alexia *Lexi* Grace Walker, I am 18 and I live in London, England. I have dark brown hair and blue eyes. On my fifteenth birthday my older brother convinced me to come with him to a party so that I could finally have a "proper" party experience. While I was there, something horrible happened, something I never told anyone. I was convinced I was over it until a few weeks later I started throwing up and gaining weight. My doctor said I was pregnant and when I wouldn't tell me mother what happened, she promptly threw me out. I stayed with a few friends until it became to obvious that I was pregnant. So I found a job and began staying in the small "apartment" above my workplace, a general store. Soon after I gave birth to a son, Brady Lance Walker. Now he is 2 years old and doing well. He has brown hair and blue eyes.

Posted Image

Me

Posted Image

Brady

#3 ButterflyLadybug

ButterflyLadybug

Notable Baby Namer

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 172 posts

Posted 29 August 2012 - 10:24 AM

My name is Isabella Francesca Dawson, I am 18 and I live in Ontario, Canada. I have Curly Red hair and Hazel eyes. On my fifteenth birthday my older brother convinced me to come with him to a party so that I could finally have a "proper" party experience. While I was there, something horrible happened, something I never told anyone. I was convinced I was over it until a few weeks later I started throwing up and gaining weight. My doctor said I was pregnant and when I wouldn't tell me mother what happened, she promptly threw me out. I stayed with a few friends until it became to obvious that I was pregnant. So I found a job and began staying in the small "apartment" above the small Library where I worked. Soon after I gave birth to a baby girl I named Claudia Seraphina Dawson. Now Claudia is almost 3 years old and doing well. She has Straight Blonde hair and Light Brown eyes, which she must have gotten from her father.

Me, Francesca.

Posted Image

Claudia as a baby.
Posted Image

#4 BabyNameRater

BabyNameRater

Legendary Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 2,669 posts

Posted 29 August 2012 - 11:06 AM

My name is Mariella Rita Winslet, I am 17 and I live in Bordeaux, France. I have Wavy Black hair and Dark Blue eyes. On my fifteenth birthday my older brother convinced me to come with him to a party so that I could finally have a "proper" party experience. While I was there, something horrible happened, something I never told anyone. I was convinced I was over it until a few weeks later I started throwing up and gaining weight. My doctor said I was pregnant and when I wouldn't tell me mother what happened, she promptly threw me out. I stayed with a few friends until it became to obvious that I was pregnant. So I found a job and began staying in the small "apartment" above the General Store that gave me work. Soon after I gave birth to twins, a boy and a girl that I named William Navy Winslet and Amelia Dara Winslet. Now they are 2 years old and doing well. They have completely different looks since William has Black Hair and Dark Green Eyes and Amelia has very Light Brown Hair and Blue Eyes.

Mariella Rita Winslet

Posted Image

William Navy Winslet

Posted Image

Amelia Dara Winslet

Posted Image

#5 brittany111

brittany111

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,848 posts

Posted 29 August 2012 - 11:32 AM

My name is Anna Rachel Walker, I am 20 and I live in Canada. I have brown hair and blue eyes. On my fifteenth birthday my older brother convinced me to come with him to a party so that I could finally have a "proper" party experience. While I was there, something horrible happened, something I never told anyone. I was convinced I was over it until a few weeks later I started throwing up and gaining weight. My doctor said I was pregnant and when I wouldn't tell me mother what happened, she promptly threw me out. I stayed with a few friends until it became to obvious that I was pregnant. So I found a job and began staying in the small "apartment" above my workplace, a small cafe. Soon after I gave birth to Brady Jet and Jade Laila Walker. Now they are 5 years old and doing well. They both have brown hair and blue eyes.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

#6 Puppylover12397

Puppylover12397

Legendary Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 3,665 posts

Posted 29 August 2012 - 11:53 AM

My name is Elena Rose Jensen, I am sixteen years old and I live in Queensland, Australia. I have straight blonde hair and blue eyes. On my fifteenth birthday my older brother convinced me to come with him to a party so that I could finally have a "proper" party experience. While I was there, something horrible happened, something I never told anyone. I was convinced I was over it until a few weeks later I started throwing up and gaining weight. My doctor said I was pregnant and when I wouldn't tell my mother what happened, she promptly threw me out. I stayed with a few friends until it became to obvious that I was pregnant. So I found a job at a Libraryand began staying in the small "apartment" above my workplace. Soon after I gave birth to a baby boy, Tyler Lance Jensen. Now Tyler is a year old and he is doing well. He has straight blonde hair, like I do, and hazel eyes just like my father, his grandfather.

#7 Kristi18

Kristi18

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,222 posts
  • Interests:Spending life with my husband.
    Cuddling with my kids.
    Hanging with my family.
    Enjoying God's creation.
    Laughing with friends.

Posted 29 August 2012 - 12:41 PM

My name is Elizabeth Juliana Campbell. My friends call me Lizzie, I am 18 and I live in Canada. I have black hair and green eyes. On my fifteenth birthday my older brother convinced me to come with him to a party so that I could finally have a "proper" party experience. While I was there, something horrible happened, something I never told anyone. I was convinced I was over it until a few weeks later I started throwing up and gaining weight. My doctor said I was pregnant and when I wouldn't tell me mother what happened, she promptly threw me out. I stayed with a few friends until it became to obvious that I was pregnant. So I found a job, at a church, and began staying in the small "apartment" above my workplace. Soon after I gave birth to identical twin boys, Nicholas Bowie and William Garrison Campbell. Now Cole and Liam are three years old and doing well. They have dark brown hair and blue eyes.

Lizzie Campbell with Cole and Liam

#8 EmilyA

EmilyA

Power Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 790 posts

Posted 29 August 2012 - 01:51 PM

My name is Nina Olivia Campbell, I am 20 and I live in Russia. I have brown hair and blue eyes. On my fifteenth birthday my older brother convinced me to come with him to a party so that I could finally have a "proper" party experience. While I was there, something horrible happened, something I never told anyone. I was convinced I was over it until a few weeks later I started throwing up and gaining weight. My doctor said I was pregnant and when I wouldn't tell me mother what happened, she promptly threw me out. I stayed with a few friends until it became to obvious that I was pregnant. So I found a job working in a vet clinic and began staying in the small "apartment" above my workplace. Soon after I gave birth to Jade Rafaela Campbell. Now she is 5 years old and doing well. Jade has unruly red hair and brown eyes.

Posted Image

Nina Olivia Campbell

Posted ImageJade Rafaela Campbell

#9 Puppylover12397

Puppylover12397

Legendary Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 3,665 posts

Posted 29 August 2012 - 02:57 PM

My name is Katherine Prudence Winslet. I am Seventeen and I live in London, England. I have Straight Brown Hair and Blue Eyes. On my fifteenth birthday my older brother convinced me to come with him to a party so that I could finally have a "proper" party experience. While I was there, something horrible happened, something I never told anyone. I was convinced I was over it until a few weeks later I started throwing up and gaining weight. My doctor said I was pregnant and when I wouldn't tell me mother what happened, she promptly threw me out. I stayed with a few friends until it became to obvious that I was pregnant. So I found a job, at a Bar, and began staying in the small "apartment" above my workplace. Soon after I gave birth to a baby girl, Jade Evangeline Winslet. Now she is Two years old and doing well. She has Straight Brown Hair and Green Eyes.

The Family

DM: Katherine Prudence Winslet {17}

DD: Jade Evangeline Winslet {2}

#10 Amanda Lynn

Amanda Lynn

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 1,035 posts
  • Interests:writing, reading, playing name games.

Posted 29 August 2012 - 04:28 PM

My name is Eleonora Francesca O’Brien “Ella”, I am 17 and I live in England. I have curly wavy red hair and brown eyes. On my fifteenth birthday my older brother convinced me to come with him to a party so that I could finally have a "proper" party experience. While I was there, something horrible happened, something I never told anyone. I was convinced I was over it until a few weeks later I started throwing up and gaining weight. My doctor said I was pregnant and when I wouldn't tell me mother what happened, she promptly threw me out. I stayed with a few friends until it became to obvious that I was pregnant. So I found a job and began staying in the small "apartment" above the bar I work at. Soon after I gave birth to Amelia Evangeline O’Brien “Mia” and Esme Angelica O’Brien “Esme”. Now they are 2 years old and doing well. Mia has curly wavy red hair and brown eyes and Esme has curly wavy red hair and brown eyes.

DM: Eleonora Francesca O’Brien “Ella” {17}
DD/DD: Amelia Evangeline O’Brien “Mia” / Esme Angelica O’Brien “Esme” {2}

#11 alaskayoung

alaskayoung

Power Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • 768 posts

Posted 29 August 2012 - 04:36 PM

My name is Maura Sabrina Bryant, I am 19 and I live in Canada. I work at a library. I have blonde hair and hazel eyes. On my fifteenth birthday my older brother convinced me to come with him to a party so that I could finally have a "proper" party experience. While I was there, something horrible happened, something I never told anyone. I was convinced I was over it until a few weeks later I started throwing up and gaining weight. My doctor said I was pregnant with twins and when I wouldn't tell me mother what happened, she promptly threw me out. I stayed with a few friends until it became to obvious that I was pregnant. So I found a job and began staying in the small "apartment" above my workplace. Soon after I gave birth to Marcus Lance Bryant & William Garrison Bryant. Now they are 4 years old and doing well. They have blonde hair and hazel eyes.

Posted ImageMaura Bryant

Posted ImageMarcus and Liam Bryant

#12 Puppylover12397

Puppylover12397

Legendary Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 3,665 posts

Posted 29 August 2012 - 04:54 PM

My name is Isabelle Aurora Cullen, I am Eighteen and I live in British Columbia, Canada. I have Blonde Hair and Hazel Eyes. On my fifteenth birthday my older brother convinced me to come with him to a party so that I could finally have a "proper" party experience. While I was there, something horrible happened, something I never told anyone. I was convinced I was over it until a few weeks later I started throwing up and gaining weight. My doctor said I was pregnant and when I wouldn't tell me mother what happened, she promptly threw me out. I stayed with a few friends until it became to obvious that I was pregnant. So I found a job, working at a Small Cafe, and began staying in the small "apartment" above my workplace. Soon after I gave birth to twin girls, Alice Seraphina Cullen and Amelia Rafaela Cullen. Now they are Three Years Old and doing well. Alice has Black Hair and Hazel Eyes and Amelia has Blonde Hair and Blue Eyes.

The Family List

DM: Isabelle Aurora Cullen {18}

DD/DD: Alice Seraphina Cullen & Amelia Rafaela Cullen {3}

#13 coyote19

coyote19

Baby Namer

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 122 posts
  • Interests:Writing, Traveling, Japan, Languages, and Names : )

Posted 29 August 2012 - 06:43 PM

Live in: Australia
Name: Caitlin Priscilla McKinley
Posted Image
Workplace: Vet clinic
DS: William Marshall McKinley (2)
Posted Image
(Blonde with hazel eyes)

#14 Alexx

Alexx

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 1,111 posts
  • Location:Forks, Washington, USA / District 13, Panem, North America

Posted 29 August 2012 - 06:52 PM

Me: Alexa Elizabeth Davis (18)
~Brown Hair, Green Eyes
~Live in Canada
~Work at a Small Cafe

DS: Brady Sailor Davis (2)
~Light Brown Hair, Brown Eyes

Alexa Davis with Brady

Posted Image

#15 MissJay

MissJay

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 1,554 posts

Posted 29 August 2012 - 10:09 PM

My name is Elena Ruby Walker , I am 18 and I live in England. I have brown hair and blue eyes. On my birthday my older brother convinced me to come with him to a party so that I could finally have a "proper" party experience. While I was there, something horrible happened, something I never told anyone. I was convinced I was over it until a few weeks later I started throwing up and gaining weight. My doctor said I was pregnant and when I wouldn't tell me mother what happened, she promptly threw me out. I stayed with a few friends until it became too obvious that I was pregnant. So I found a job at the local vet clinic and began staying in the small "apartment" above my workplace. Soon after I gave birth to boy/girl twins named Embry Cannon & Amelia Evangeline. Now he/she/they are 1 month old and doing well. They both have blonde hair and hazel eyes.

Elena Ruby

Posted Image

Embry Cannon & Amelia Evangeline

Posted Image

#16 The Future Mrs B

The Future Mrs B

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 1,992 posts
  • Interests:Music, names and my friends.

Posted 30 August 2012 - 08:11 AM

My name is Lina Chasity Gray, I am 17 years old and I live in Munich, Germany. I have black hair and green eyes. On my fifteenth birthday my older brother convinced me to come with him to a party so that I could finally have a "proper" party experience. While I was there, something horrible happened, something I never told anyone. I was convinced I was over it until a few weeks later I started throwing up and gaining weight. My doctor said I was pregnant and when I wouldn't tell me mother what happened, she promptly threw me out. I stayed with a few friends until it became to obvious that I was pregnant. So I found a job at a local library and began staying in the small "apartment" above my workplace. Soon after I gave birth to Alice Rafaela Gray. Now she is 2 years old and doing well. She definately takes after me in looks. She has black hair and green eyes as well.

#17 JayGecko

JayGecko

Legendary Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 3,714 posts
  • Interests:Gaming, Music, Science and Fiction.

Posted 30 August 2012 - 11:22 AM

My name is Caitlin Elizabeth O'Hara, I am 16 and I live in Canada. I have black hair and green eyes. On my fifteenth birthday my older brother, William Keiran, convinced me to come with him to a party so that I could finally have a proper party experience. While I was there, something horrible happened, something I never told anyone. I was convinced I was over it until a few weeks later I started throwing up and gaining weight. My doctor said I was pregnant and when I wouldn't tell me mother what happened, she promptly threw me out. I stayed with a few friends until it became too obvious that I was pregnant. I found a job as a receptionist at a veterinary office and began staying in the small apartment above my workplace. Soon after I gave birth to Amelia Angelina O'Hara. She is now a year old and doing well. She has blonde hair and hazel eyes, the same as him.

~~~~~

Caitlin 'Cate' Elizabeth O'Hara [16]
Amelia 'Amy' Angelina O'Hara [1]

~~~~~

#18 keladry12

keladry12

Power Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • 980 posts

Posted 30 August 2012 - 06:31 PM

My name is Anya Virginia Cohen, I am 20 and I live in Germany. I have black, curly hair and green eyes. On my fifteenth birthday my older brother convinced me to come with him to a party so that I could finally have a "proper" party experience. While I was there, something horrible happened, something I never told anyone. I was convinced I was over it until a few weeks later I started throwing up and gaining weight. My doctor said I was pregnant and when I wouldn't tell me mother what happened, she promptly threw me out. I stayed with a few friends until it became to obvious that I was pregnant. So I found a job at a church and began staying in the small "apartment" above my workplace. Soon after I gave birth to my son Seth Marshall Cohen and my daughter Alice Evangeline Cohen. Now they are 5 years old and doing well. They both have curly black hair and blue eyes.

#19 Puppylover12397

Puppylover12397

Legendary Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 3,665 posts

Posted 31 August 2012 - 03:24 PM

My name is Mariella Posey Campbell, I am Sixteen and I live in Victoria, Canada. I have Blonde Hair and Hazel Eyes. On my fifteenth birthday my older brother convinced me to come with him to a party so that I could finally have a "proper" party experience. While I was there, something horrible happened, something I never told anyone. I was convinced I was over it until a few weeks later I started throwing up and gaining weight. My doctor said I was pregnant and when I wouldn't tell me mother what happened, she promptly threw me out. I stayed with a few friends until it became to obvious that I was pregnant. So I found a job, at A General Store and began staying in the small "apartment" above my workplace. Soon after I gave birth to a baby boy, William Garrison Campbell. Liam is One Years Old and doing well. He has Blonde Hair and Green Eyes.

#20 Ivee(:

Ivee(:

Star Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 382 posts

Posted 31 August 2012 - 08:00 PM

My name is Malia Christiana Gray, I am 16 and I live in France. I have Brown hair and Blue eyes. On my fifteenth birthday my older brother convinced me to come with him to a party so that I could finally have a "proper" party experience. While I was there, something horrible happened, something I never told anyone. I was convinced I was over it until a few weeks later I started throwing up and gaining weight. My doctor said I was pregnant and when I wouldn't tell me mother what happened, she promptly threw me out. I stayed with a few friends until it became to obvious that I was pregnant. So I found a job and began staying in the small "apartment" above my workplace. Soon after I gave birth to Tyler Garrison & Amelia Evangeline. Now they are 1 year old and doing well. They have Blonde hair and Bright blue eyes.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Round 1

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users