55 replies to this topic

#21 Tessa-J

Tessa-J

Star Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 360 posts

Posted 01 September 2012 - 07:02 AM

My name is Catrina Freya Jensen , I am 16 and I live in Australia. I have straight blond hair and dark eyes. On my fifteenth birthday my older brother convinced me to come with him to a party so that I could finally have a "proper" party experience. While I was there, something horrible happened, something I never told anyone. I was convinced I was over it until a few weeks later I started throwing up and gaining weight. My doctor said I was pregnant and when I wouldn't tell me mother what happened, she promptly threw me out. I stayed with a few friends until it became to obvious that I was pregnant. So I found a job and began staying in the small "apartment" above my workplace, a library. Soon after I gave birth to a girl. Now she is 1 years old and doing well. She have brown hair and blue eyes. I name her Ivy Angelica Jensen.

~~~~~~~~~~~
Catrina Freya Jensen (Cate)
Posted Image
Ivy Angelica Jencen (Ivy)
Posted Image

#22 Shay

Shay

Power Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 815 posts

Posted 01 September 2012 - 05:28 PM

Hey, I’m Lena Charlotte O’Hara! I live in London, England! I’m 18 years old and I have a wonderful son named William Arrow, I call him Liam. When I was 15 my brother took me to this party and well.. Liam came into the world 9 months later. When my mom found out about the pregnancy she wasn’t happy, she kicked me out and I was forced to live with friends until I got my job at the café. My boss lets me rent out the apartment upstairs which is awesome. I have brown hair and blue eyes, and Liam looks a lot like my older brother Max, with his black hair and green eyes.

O'Hara Family:

Lena Charlotte {18}

William Arrow "Liam" {3}

#23 HMR

HMR

Baby Namer

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 70 posts

Posted 01 September 2012 - 05:34 PM

My name is Lina Rose Anderson. I am 16 years old and I live in England. I have straight blonde hair and blue eyes. On my fifteenth birthday my older brother convinced me to come with him to a party so that I could finally have a "proper" party experience. While I was there, something horrible happened, something I never told anyone. I was convinced I was over it until a few weeks later I started throwing up and gaining weight. My doctor said I was pregnant and when I wouldn't tell me mother what happened, she promptly threw me out. I stayed with a few friends until it became to obvious that I was pregnant. So I found a job at a small cafe and began staying in the small "apartment" above my workplace. Soon after I gave birth to Jade Seraphina Anderson. Now she is two years old and doing well. She has wavy brown hair and bright blue eyes.

#24 ButterflyLadybug

ButterflyLadybug

Notable Baby Namer

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 172 posts

Posted 01 September 2012 - 07:04 PM

My name is Anna Claire Cohen, I am 16 and I live in Zurich, Germany. I have Wavey Blonde hair and Hazel eyes. On my fifteenth birthday my older brother, Marcus, convinced me to come with him to a party so that I could finally have a "proper" party experience. While I was there, something horrible happened, something I never told anyone. I was convinced I was over it until a few weeks later I started throwing up and gaining weight. My doctor said I was pregnant and when I wouldn't tell me mother what happened, she promptly threw me out. I stayed with a few friends until it became to obvious that I was pregnant. So I found a job at a small general store and began staying in the small "apartment" above my workplace. Soon after I gave birth to a beautiful baby girl. I named Alice Angelina Cohen. Now she is 1 year old and doing well. She has my blonde hair and hazel eyes, but her's is very curly, something she got from her father.

#25 Meghan<3

Meghan<3

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,235 posts
  • Interests:Baby names, writing, reading, baking, fashion

Posted 01 September 2012 - 08:03 PM

My name is Marie Violet Lander. I am 19-years-old and I live in Paris, France. I have black hair and green eyes. On my fifteenth birthday my older brother convinced me to come with him to a party so that I could finally have a "proper" party experience. While I was there, something horrible happened, something I never told anyone. I was convinced I was over it until a few weeks later I started throwing up and gaining weight. My doctor said I was pregnant and when I wouldn't tell me mother what happened, she promptly threw me out. I stayed with a few friends until it became to obvious that I was pregnant. So I found a job at a cafe and began staying in the small "apartment" above my workplace. Soon after I gave birth to two girl twins, Ivy Evangeline and Jade Angelica. Now he/she/they are 4 years old and doing well. They have brown hair and green eyes.

Marie
Posted Image

Ivy
Posted Image

Jade
Posted Image

#26 Laugh-Dream-Love

Laugh-Dream-Love

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,479 posts
  • Interests:Watching movies and snuggling with my boyfriend; Writing; Reading; Listening to music; Drawing; Singing

Posted 02 September 2012 - 02:03 PM

My name is Elspeth Anne Cohen, I am 20 and I live in Canada. I have brown hair and blue eyes. On my fifteenth birthday my older brother convinced me to come with him to a party so that I could finally have a "proper" party experience. While I was there, something horrible happened, something I never told anyone. I was convinced I was over it until a few weeks later I started throwing up and gaining weight. My doctor said I was pregnant and when I wouldn't tell me mother what happened, she promptly threw me out. I stayed with a few friends until it became to obvious that I was pregnant. So I found a job at a small cafe and began staying in the small "apartment" above my workplace. Soon after I gave birth to Paul Gunner and Alice Seraphina. Now they are five years old and doing well. They have blonde hair and hazel eyes.

Elspeth Anne Cohen {20}

Paul Gunner Cohen {5}

Alice Seraphina Cohen {5}

Elli Cohen with Paul and Alice

#27 MeganMoxie

MeganMoxie

Superstar Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 741 posts
  • Interests:Education (I'm a teacher). Being online, reading and tv. I love to shop, but I can't afford it anymore lol.

Posted 02 September 2012 - 03:18 PM

My name is Annette Anastasia Lander. I am 16 and I live in Munich, Germany. I have brown straight hair and bright blue eyes. On my fifteenth birthday my older brother convinced me to come with him to a party so that I could finally have a "proper" party experience. While I was there, something horrible happened, something I never told anyone. I was convinced I was over it until a few weeks later I started throwing up and gaining weight. My doctor said I was pregnant and when I wouldn't tell me mother what happened, she promptly threw me out. I stayed with a few friends until it became too obvious that I was pregnant. So I found a job and began staying in the small "apartment" above my workplace, a vet clinic. Soon after I gave birth to a boy named Remus Marshall Lander. Now he is a few months old and doing well. He has red hair and blue eyes.

Me:
Posted Image
My son:
Posted Image

#28 lulu_31

lulu_31

Junior Baby Namer

• Bronze Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 37 posts

Posted 03 September 2012 - 01:45 AM

My name is Bella Matilda Davis, I am 16 and I live in Australia.I have blonde hair and blue eyes. On my fifteenth birthday my older brother convinced me to come with him to a party so that I could finally have a "proper" party experience. While I was there, something horrible happened, something I never told anyone. I was convinced I was over it until a few weeks later I started throwing up and gaining weight. My doctor said I was pregnant and when I wouldn't tell me mother what happened, she promptly threw me out. I stayed with a few friends until it became to obvious that I was pregnant. So I found a job and began staying in the small "apartment" above my workplace,a general store. Soon after I gave birth to a boy-Jeremy Sailor Davis. Now he is 1 years old and doing well. He has got black hair and hazel eyes.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Me (16)
Posted Image
My baby Jeremy (1)
Posted Image

#29 deni_2001

deni_2001

Aspiring Baby Namer

• Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 03 September 2012 - 01:48 AM

My name is Caitlín Alessandra Miller I am 15 and I live in England I have red Hair and Brown yesand. On my fifteenth birthday my older brother convinced me to come with him to a party so that I could finally have a "proper" party experience. While I was there, something horrible happened, something I never told anyone. I was convinced I was over it until a few weeks later I started throwing up and gaining weight. My doctor said I was pregnant and when I wouldn't tell me mother what happened, she promptly threw me out. I stayed with a few friends until it became to obvious that I was pregnant. So I found a job and began staying in the small "apartment" above my workplace,a vet clinic. Soon after I gave birth to A Boy-Sam Rocket Miller . Now he areold and doing well. He has Red Hair and Brown Eyes.

Me(15)
Posted Image

My baby boy Sam(0)
Posted Image

#30 alexthedancer

alexthedancer

Notable Baby Namer

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 173 posts
  • Interests:Dance and Gymnastics

Posted 04 September 2012 - 09:08 AM

My name is Caitlin Isabella Brooks, I am 16 and I live in Paris, France. I have blonde hair and hazel eyes. On my fifteenth birthday my older brother convinced me to come with him to a party so that I could finally have a "proper" party experience. While I was there, something horrible happened, something I never told anyone. I was convinced I was over it until a few weeks later I started throwing up and gaining weight. My doctor said I was pregnant and when I wouldn't tell me mother what happened, she promptly threw me out. I stayed with a few friends until it became to obvious that I was pregnant. So I found a job and began staying in the small "apartment" above my workplace. Soon after I gave birth to b/g twins.Their names are Tyler Jet Brooks and Bella Angelina Brooks. Now they are 3 months old and doing well. They have brown hair and blue eyes.

#31 ElizabethRuth

ElizabethRuth

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 1,167 posts

Posted 04 September 2012 - 01:29 PM

My name is Alexa Audrey Miller, I am 19 years old and I live in Germany. I have black hair and green eyes. On my fifteenth birthday my older brother convinced me to come with him to a party so that I could finally have a "proper" party experience. While I was there, something horrible happened, something I never told anyone. I was convinced I was over it until a few weeks later I started throwing up and gaining weight. My doctor said I was pregnant and when I wouldn't tell me mother what happened, she promptly threw me out. I stayed with a few friends until it became too obvious that I was pregnant. So I found a job at a small cafe and began staying in the small apartment above my workplace. Soon after I began working I gave birth to Paul Garrison Miller. Now he is 4 years old and doing well. He has blonde hair and blue eyes.

Posted Image

Alexa

Posted Image

Paul

#32 deni2001

deni2001

Aspiring Baby Namer

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 05 September 2012 - 07:27 AM

My name is Elisabet Jane Palin , I am 20 and I live in France. I have Black Hair and Green Eyes . On my Twenty birthday my older brother convinced me to come with him to a party so that I could finally have a "proper" party experience. While I was there, something horrible happened, something I never told anyone. I was convinced I was over it until a few weeks later I started throwing up and gaining weight. My doctor said I was pregnant and when I wouldn't tell me mother what happened, she promptly threw me out. I stayed with a few friends until it became to obvious that I was pregnant. So I found a job-A Small Cafe and began staying in the small "apartment" above my workplace. Soon after I gave birth to A Girl-Ivy Dina Palin . Now she are 1 year old and doing well. They have Black Hair and Green Eyes.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Me(20) and Ivy(1)
Posted Image

#33 Jenna_Lee

Jenna_Lee

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 1,509 posts

Posted 06 September 2012 - 02:32 PM

My name is Elaina Abigail Dawson, I am 17 and I live in France. I have brown hair and brown eyes. On my fifteenth birthday my older brother convinced me to come with him to a party so that I could finally have a "proper" party experience. While I was there, something horrible happened, something I never told anyone. I was convinced I was over it until a few weeks later I started throwing up and gaining weight. My doctor said I was pregnant and when I wouldn't tell me mother what happened, she promptly threw me out. I stayed with a few friends until it became to obvious that I was pregnant. So I found a job at a small cafe and began staying in the small "apartment" above my workplace. Soon after I gave birth to a baby boy named Lucian March Dawson. Now Luce is two years old and doing well. He has brown hair and blue eyes.

Elaina Dawson with Luce

#34 Fez

Fez

Epic Baby Namer

• Super Moderators
  • 2,340 posts

Posted 09 September 2012 - 06:28 PM

My name is Isabel Margarita Winslet, I am 19 and I live in France. I have wavy dark brown hair and dark blue eyes. On my fifteenth birthday my older brother convinced me to come with him to a party so that I could finally have a "proper" party experience. While I was there, something horrible happened, something I never told anyone. I was convinced I was over it until a few weeks later I started throwing up and gaining weight. My doctor said I was pregnant and when I wouldn't tell me mother what happened, she promptly threw me out. I stayed with a few friends until it became to obvious that I was pregnant. So I found a job at a library and began staying in the small "apartment" above my workplace. Soon after I gave birth to G/G Twins: Esme Seraphina Winslet and Bella Evangeline Winslet. Now they are three years old and doing well. Esme has wavy dark brown hair and dark blue eyes, and Bella has wavy light brown hair and green eyes.

#35 RitahAndrew

RitahAndrew

Aspiring Baby Namer

• Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 13 September 2012 - 08:59 AM

My name is Miriam Engracia Campbell , I am 16 years old and I live in Canada. I have black hair and green eyes. On my fifteenth birthday my older brother convinced me to come with him to a party so that I could finally have a "proper" party experience. While I was there, something horrible happened, something I never told anyone. I was convinced I was over it until a few weeks later I started throwing up and gaining weight. My doctor said I was pregnant and when I wouldn't tell me mother what happened, she promptly threw me out. I stayed with a few friends until it became to obvious that I was pregnant. So I found a job and began staying in the small "apartment" above my workplace, a bar. Soon after I gave birth to boy, named Marcus Garrison Campbell. Now he is 1 year old old and doing well. He has red hair and brown eyes.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Miriam Engracia Campbell (16)
Posted Image
Marcus Garrison Campbell (1)
Posted Image

#36 AmyB

AmyB

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 1,670 posts

Posted 19 September 2012 - 02:25 PM

My name is Elena Francesca Brooks, I am 17 and I live in Germany. I have brown hair and blue eyes. On my fifteenth birthday my older brother convinced me to come with him to a party so that I could finally have a "proper" party experience. While I was there, something horrible happened, something I never told anyone. I was convinced I was over it until a few weeks later I started throwing up and gaining weight. My doctor said I was pregnant and when I wouldn't tell me mother what happened, she promptly threw me out. I stayed with a few friends until it became to obvious that I was pregnant. So I found a job and began staying in the small "apartment" above my workplace. Soon after I gave birth to a baby girl. Now she is one-and-a-half years old and doing well. Ivy Seraphina has light brown hair and blue eyes.

{17} Elena Francesca

{1.5} Ivy Seraphina

#37 Laugh-Dream-Love

Laugh-Dream-Love

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,479 posts
  • Interests:Watching movies and snuggling with my boyfriend; Writing; Reading; Listening to music; Drawing; Singing

Posted 21 September 2012 - 03:40 AM

My name is Maria Lucy Bauer , I am 17 and I live in Frankfurt, Germany. I have red hair and brown eyes. On my fifteenth birthday my older brother convinced me to come with him to a party so that I could finally have a "proper" party experience. While I was there, something horrible happened, something I never told anyone. I was convinced I was over it until a few weeks later I started throwing up and gaining weight. My doctor said I was pregnant and when I wouldn't tell me mother what happened, she promptly threw me out. I stayed with a few friends until it became to obvious that I was pregnant. So I found a job and began staying in the small "apartment" above the small cafe where I work. Soon after I gave birth to Jeremy Scout and Amelia Evangeline. Now they are two years old and doing well. Jem has red hair and blue eyes, and Amy has brown hair and blue eyes.

Maria Lucy Bauer {17}

Jeremy *Jem* Scout Bauer and Amelia *Amy* Evangeline Bauer {2}

Maria Bauer with Jem and Amy

#38 Jenna Hansen

Jenna Hansen

Power Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 755 posts
  • Interests:swimming, reading, watching kids, and I used to do gymnastics

Posted 22 September 2012 - 08:27 PM

My name is Kalenah Josephine Finnigan, but I go by Kallie. I am 19 and I live in France. I have dark brown, wavy hair hair and blue eyes. On my fifteenth birthday, my older brother convinced me to come with him to a party so that I could finally have a "proper" party experience. While I was there, something horrible happened, something I never told anyone. I was convinced I was over it until a few weeks later I started throwing up and gaining weight. My doctor said I was pregnant and when I wouldn't tell me mother what happened, she promptly threw me out. I stayed with a few friends until it became too obvious that I was pregnant. So I found a job at a small cafe and began staying in the small "apartment" above my workplace. Soon after I gave birth to twin girls named Alice Seraphina and Amelia Evangeline who I like to call Ali and Mia. Now they are 4 years old and doing well. They both have dark brown hair but Ali has blue eyes and Mia has green eyes.

Posted Image

Posted Image
My little girl Ali is the sweetest, girliest little girl you will find. She has recently gotten into dance and gymnastics. She loves how sweet and graceful ballet is, but she also still likes to have fun and do flips in gymnastics like other little girls. She is a sweet, shy little girl who is great at making friends.

Posted Image
Mia is my little firecracker. She has also gotten into gymnastics but instead of dance, she likes acting and singing. She likes to practice her cartwheels and somersaults while singing and adding in a dance routine. She is very funny and outgoing and loves to talk to new people.

#39 boocue

boocue

Superstar Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 637 posts
  • Interests:Science, Technology, Property Development, Names

Posted 23 September 2012 - 12:11 PM

My name is Laina Estella Sutton , I am 15 and I live in Canada. I have curly red hair and brown eyes. On my fifteenth birthday my older brother convinced me to come with him to a party so that I could finally have a "proper" party experience. While I was there, something horrible happened, something I never told anyone. I was convinced I was over it until a few weeks later I started throwing up and gaining weight. My doctor said I was pregnant and when I wouldn't tell me mother what happened, she promptly threw me out. I stayed with a few friends until it became too obvious that I was pregnant. So I found a job and began staying in the small "apartment" above my workplace (a library). Soon after I gave birth to Tyler Navy Sutton. Now he is 2 months old and doing well. He has black hair and green eyes.
Posted Image
Me - Laina Estella Sutton

Posted Image
Tyler Navy Sutton

#40 Supersoccerchic

Supersoccerchic

Novice Baby Namer

• PipPip
  • 17 posts

Posted 14 November 2012 - 07:32 PM

My name is Mariella Leah Jensen, I am 19 and I live in Germany. I have straight brown hair and blue eyes. On my fifteenth birthday, my older brother convinced me to come with him to a party so that I could finally have a "proper" party experience. While I was there, something horrible happened, something I never told anyone. I was convinced I was over it until a few weeks later I started throwing up and gaining weight. My doctor said I was pregnant and when I wouldn't tell me mother what happened, she promptly threw me out. I stayed with a few friends until it became to obvious that I was pregnant. So I found a job and began staying in the small "apartment" above my workplace, a vet clinic. Soon after I gave birth to a baby boy named Nicholas Rocket Jensen. Now he is 5 years old and doing well. He has straight blonde hair and blue eyes.
Me:[img]http://www.google.com/imgres?hl=en&tbo=d&biw=1024&bih=491&tbm=isch&tbnid=oaNmS-g_U9d9AM:&imgrefurl=http://art-of-escape.blogspot.com/&docid=thF7T_6ZOHwKuM&imgurl=http://hiphopcamp1.webs.com/blue-eyed-girl.jpg&w=500&h=333&ei=o0WkUP_eJILg0gHzn4HABQ&zoom=1&iact=hc&vpx=502&vpy=44&dur=6438&hovh=183&hovw=275&tx=101&ty=73&sig=102372266248064481836&page=2&tbnh=136&tbnw=205&start=14&ndsp=18&ved=1t:429,r:3,s:20,i:144[/img]

Nicky:

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Round 1

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users