55 replies to this topic

#41 Puppylover12397

Puppylover12397

Legendary Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,673 posts

Posted 26 May 2013 - 10:14 AM

My name is Alexandra Allegra Tierney. I am Nineteen Years Old and I live in Nice, France. I have Blonde Hair and Hazel Eyes. On my fifteenth birthday my older brother convinced me to come with him to a party so that I could finally have a "proper" party experience. While I was there, something horrible happened, something I never told anyone. I was convinced I was over it until a few weeks later I started throwing up and gaining weight. My doctor said I was pregnant and when I wouldn't tell me mother what happened, she promptly threw me out. I stayed with a few friends until it became to obvious that I was pregnant. So I found a job, at A Vet Clinic, and began staying in the small "apartment" above my workplace. Soon after I gave birth to a Baby Boy, Seth Marshall Tierney. Now, he is Four Years Old and doing well. He has Blonde Hair and Hazel Eyes. Something, I'm very thankful for.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Tierney Family

DM: Alexandra Allegra Tierney {19}

DS: Seth Marshall Tierney {4}

Alexandra Tierney; with Seth.

#42 Michal Costner

Michal Costner

Star Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 303 posts

Posted 26 May 2013 - 03:41 PM

My name is Caitlín Rose Brinsley, I am 16 and I live in Australia. I have wavy, brown hair and blue eyes. On my fifteenth birthday my older brother convinced me to come with him to a party so that I could finally have a "proper" party experience. While I was there, something horrible happened, something I never told anyone. I was convinced I was over it until a few weeks later I started throwing up and gaining weight. My doctor said I was pregnant and when I wouldn't tell me mother what happened, she promptly threw me out. I stayed with a few friends until it became to obvious that I was pregnant. So I found a job and began staying in the small "apartment" above my workplace. Soon after I gave birth to Collin Marshall and Jacob Garrison. Now they are 3 months old and doing well. They have curly, black hair and green eyes.

Cait

Posted Image

Collin and Jacob

Posted Image

#43 Gems

Gems

Superstar Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 744 posts

Posted 26 May 2013 - 04:06 PM

My name is Catherine Valencia Brooks , I am 18 and I live in England. I have dark brown, curly hair and bright blue eyes. On my fifteenth birthday my older brother convinced me to come with him to a party so that I could finally have a "proper" party experience. While I was there, something horrible happened, something I never told anyone. I was convinced I was over it until a few weeks later I started throwing up and gaining weight. My doctor said I was pregnant and when I wouldn't tell me mother what happened, she promptly threw me out. I stayed with a few friends until it became to obvious that I was pregnant. So I found a job at a general store and began staying in the small "apartment" above my workplace. Soon after I gave birth to B/B twins, Remus Flint and Falcon Rocket. Now they are 3 years old and doing well. Remus has light brown, wavy hair and bright blue eyes. Falcon has platinum blonde, straight hair and faint hazel eyes.

Catherine Valencia Brooks (18) {dark brown curly hair, bright blue eyes}

Remus Flint Brooks (3) {light brown wavy hair, bright blue eyes}
Falcon Rocket Brooks (3) {platinum blonde hair, faint hazel eyes}

#44 christinajarvis

christinajarvis

Aspiring Baby Namer

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 27 May 2013 - 09:17 AM

My name is Alena Grace Campbell , I am 19 and I live in Australia I have straight blond hair and hazel eyes. On my fifteenth birthday my older brother convinced me to come with him to a party so that I could finally have a "proper" party experience. While I was there, something horrible happened, something I never told anyone. I was convinced I was over it until a few weeks later I started throwing up and gaining weight. My doctor said I was pregnant and when I wouldn't tell me mother what happened, she promptly threw me out. I stayed with a few friends until it became to obvious that I was pregnant. So I found a job and began staying in the small "apartment" above my workplace. Soon after I gave birth to B/G twins, Collin Lance and Esme Seraphina Campbell . Now they are four year old and doing well. They have blond hair and hazel eyes.

Alena Campbell:
http://www.shutterst...l=1&people_age=

Collin&Esme Campbell
http://www.shutterst...w_color_wheel=1

#45 PaigeA

PaigeA

Superstar Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • 599 posts

Posted 27 May 2013 - 12:07 PM

My name is Malia Lily Kennedy, I am 16 and I live in Australia. I have wavy dark brown hair and hazel eyes. On my fifteenth birthday my older brother convinced me to come with him to a party so that I could finally have a "proper" party experience. While I was there, something horrible happened, something I never told anyone. I was convinced I was over it until a few weeks later I started throwing up and gaining weight. My doctor said I was pregnant and when I wouldn't tell my mother what happened, she promptly threw me out. I stayed with a few friends until it became too obvious that I was pregnant. So I found a job in a small café and began staying in the small "apartment" above my workplace. Soon after I gave birth to G/G twins I named Jade Angelica & Venus Seraphina. Now they are one year old and doing well. They are fraternal twins and both look different; Jade has wavy black hair and green eyes and Venus has curly blonde hair and hazel eyes.

#46 Laugh-Dream-Love

Laugh-Dream-Love

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,853 posts
  • Interests:Watching movies and snuggling with my boyfriend; Writing; Reading; Listening to music; Drawing; Singing

Posted 28 May 2013 - 04:03 AM

My name is Alexandra Rose Bauer , I am 20 and I live in Deutschland (Germany). I have brown hair and blue eyes. On my fifteenth birthday my older brother convinced me to come with him to a party so that I could finally have a "proper" party experience. While I was there, something horrible happened, something I never told anyone. I was convinced I was over it until a few weeks later I started throwing up and gaining weight. My doctor said I was pregnant and when I wouldn't tell me mother what happened, she promptly threw me out. I stayed with a few friends until it became to obvious that I was pregnant. So I found a job at a library and began staying in the small "apartment" above my workplace. Soon after I gave birth to twins; Karl Garrison and Claudia Evangeline. Now he/she/they are 5 years old and doing well. Karl has brown hair and blue eyes, and Claudia has red hair and brown eyes.

Alexandra Rose Bauer [20]
Karl Garrison Bauer [5]
Claudia Evangeline Bauer [5]

Alexandra Bauer with Karl and Claudia

#47 Addison

Addison

Legendary Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 3,722 posts
  • Interests:Soccer, Running, Baking, Snowboarding.

Posted 28 May 2013 - 08:30 AM

My name is Helena Audrey Donovan , I am 19 and I live in England. I have blonde hair and hazel eyes. On my fifteenth birthday my older brother convinced me to come with him to a party so that I could finally have a "proper" party experience. While I was there, something horrible happened, something I never told anyone. I was convinced I was over it until a few weeks later I started throwing up and gaining weight. My doctor said I was pregnant and when I wouldn't tell me mother what happened, she promptly threw me out. I stayed with a few friends until it became to obvious that I was pregnant. So I found a job and began staying in the small "apartment" above my workplace. Soon after I gave birth to twin boys, Nicholas Crew and Colin Navy. Now they are 6 weeks old and doing well. They have blonde hair and grey eyes.

#48 Puppylover12397

Puppylover12397

Legendary Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 3,673 posts

Posted 28 May 2013 - 02:05 PM

My name is Elise Oriana Langdon. I am Twenty Years Old and I live in Lyon, France. I have Brown Hair and Green Eyes. On my fifteenth birthday my older brother convinced me to come with him to a party so that I could finally have a "proper" party experience. While I was there, something horrible happened, something I never told anyone. I was convinced I was over it until a few weeks later I started throwing up and gaining weight. My doctor said I was pregnant and when I wouldn't tell me mother what happened, she promptly threw me out. I stayed with a few friends until it became to obvious that I was pregnant. So I found a job, at A Vet Clinic, and began staying in the small "apartment" above my workplace. Soon after I gave birth to a Baby Boy, Samuel Arrow Langdon. Now, he is Four Years Old and doing well. He has Brown Hair and Blue Eyes. Something, I'm very thankful for.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Langdon Family

DM: Elise Oriana Langdon {20}

DS: Samuel Arrow Langdon {5}

Elise Langdon; with Samuel.

#49 Therandombanana

Therandombanana

Notable Baby Namer

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 205 posts

Posted 01 November 2013 - 05:24 PM

Round 1

My name is Elise Gardenia Jones, I am 16, and I live in Sheffield, England. I have brown hair and blue eyes. On my fifteenth birthday my older brother convinced me to come with him to a party so that I could finally have a "proper" party experience. While I was there, something horrible happened, something I never told anyone. I was convinced I was over it until a few weeks later I started throwing up and gaining weight. My doctor said I was pregnant and when I wouldn't tell me mother what happened, she promptly threw me out. I stayed with a few friends until it became to obvious that I was pregnant. So I found a job and began staying in the small "apartment" above my workplace at a general store . Soon after I gave birth to Bella Laila and Claudia Angelica Jones. They are now one year old and Bella has red hair and brown eyes, while Claudia has black hair and green eyes.

#50 AmyB

AmyB

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,683 posts

Posted 03 November 2013 - 10:43 AM

My name is Maria Audrey Campbell , I am 20-years-old and I live in England. I have brown hair and green eyes. On my fifteenth birthday my older brother convinced me to come with him to a party so that I could finally have a "proper" party experience. While I was there, something horrible happened, something I never told anyone. I was convinced I was over it until a few weeks later I started throwing up and gaining weight. My doctor said I was pregnant and when I wouldn't tell me mother what happened, she promptly threw me out. I stayed with a few friends until it became to obvious that I was pregnant. So I found a job working as a bartender and began staying in the small "apartment" above my workplace. Soon after I gave birth to Ivy Seraphina Campbell. Now she is 4-years-old and doing well. She has brown hair and brown eyes.

Campbell

{20} Maria Audrey

{4} Ivy Seraphina

#51 Meghan<3

Meghan<3

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,235 posts
  • Interests:Baby names, writing, reading, baking, fashion

Posted 03 November 2013 - 11:08 AM

My name is Anya Margaret Paterson, and I live in Krasnodar, Russia.  On my fifteenth birthday, my brother sneaked me out of the house and took me to a party so I could have a "proper" party experience.  There, something awful happened.  I began feeling sick the next few weeks after and visited my doctor, who informed me I was pregnant.  My mother promptly kicked me out of the house.  During my pregnancy, I rotated between a few of my friends' houses until I raised enough money to pay for the apartment above the library where I worked.  I gave birth to twin boys whom I named Nicholas Crew "Nicky" and Antonio Mace "Tony".  They both have brown hair and blue eyes like me.

Anya (16)

large.jpg

Nicky & Tony (1)

2561433444_d498a167df_z.jpg?zz=1

#52 Acantha

Acantha

Star Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 328 posts
  • Interests:Horseback riding, reading, videogames, D&amp;D, Doctor Who, Torchwood, Bones...

Posted 03 November 2013 - 02:21 PM

My name is Elisa Violet Redmond , I am 18 and I live in Canada. I have wavy red hair and green eyes. On my fifteenth birthday my older brother convinced me to come with him to a party so that I could finally have a "proper" party experience. While I was there, I did something very irresponsible. I was convinced I was over it until a few weeks later I started throwing up and gaining weight. My doctor said I was pregnant and when I wouldn't tell me mother what happened, she promptly threw me out. I stayed with a few friends until it became to obvious that I was pregnant. So I found a job and began staying in the small "apartment" above my workplace, a library. Soon after I gave birth to twin girls named Bianca Seraphina and Amelia Evangeline. Now they are three years old and doing well. They have curly black hair and green eyes.

Redmond

[18] Elisa Violet

[3] Bianca Seraphina

[3] Amelia Evangeline

#53 -xoxoSoccerIsLife

-xoxoSoccerIsLife

Star Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 474 posts

Posted 03 November 2013 - 03:36 PM

My name is Mariella Bridget Brady , I am 15 and I live in Germany. I have blond hair and hazel eyes. On my fifteenth birthday my older brother convinced me to come with him to a party so that I could finally have a "proper" party experience. While I was there, something horrible happened, something I never told anyone. I was convinced I was over it until a few weeks later I started throwing up and gaining weight. My doctor said I was pregnant and when I wouldn't tell me mother what happened, she promptly threw me out. I stayed with a few friends until it became to obvious that I was pregnant. So I found a jobarrow-10x10.png at my church and began staying in the small "apartment" above my workplace. Soon after I gave birth to William Sergeant Brady. He is a newborn and is doing well. He has blond hair and hazel eyes.

Mariella Bridget Brady

William Sergeant Brady

#54 boocue

boocue

Superstar Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • 643 posts
  • Interests:Science, Technology, Property Development, Names

Posted 09 November 2013 - 01:55 PM

My name is Alexa Violet Brooks, I am 18 and I live in Canada. I have red hair and brown eyes. On my fifteenth birthday my older brother convinced me to come with him to a party so that I could finally have a "proper" party experience. While I was there, something horrible happened, something I never told anyone. I was convinced I was over it until a few weeks later I started throwing up and gaining weight. My doctor said I was pregnant and when I wouldn't tell me mother what happened, she promptly threw me out. I stayed with a few friends until it became to obvious that I was pregnant. So I found a job at a small cafe and began staying in the small "apartment" above my workplace. Soon after I gave birth to twin girls. Now they are 2 years old and doing well. Ivy Angelica has red hair and brown eyes like me, Esme Evangeline has brown hair and blue eyes.

#55 astrothief42

astrothief42

Superstar Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • 515 posts
  • Interests:Psychology, Writing, Italian and Greek names, as well as the Latin language.

Posted 15 November 2013 - 03:33 PM

My name is Hanna Eliana Campbell. I am 15, and I live in Russia. I have straightdark brown hair and blue eyes. On my fifteenth birthday, my older brother convinced me to come with him to a party so that I could finally have a "proper" party experience. While I was there, something horrible happened, something I never told anyone. I was convinced I was over it until a few weeks later, I started throwing up and gaining weight. My doctor said I was pregnant, and when I wouldn't tell my mother what happened, she promptly threw me out. I stayed with a few friends until it became too obvious that I was pregnant. So I found a job at a small cafe, and began staying in the small "apartment" above my workplace. Soon after, I gave birth to a baby boy. I named him Embry Scout Campbell. He has straight, dark brown hair and blue eyes. He is the spitting image of me. 

stock-photo-5852733-under-the-weather.jp

stock-photo-26382900-sleeping-newborn.jp

The Campbell Family

DM: Hanna Eliana {15}

DS: Embry Scout {nb}

Hanna

Embry

#56 Cascades22

Cascades22

Power Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 801 posts

Posted 15 November 2013 - 04:29 PM

My name is Elena Valerie Dawson, I am 18 years old and I live in England. I have blonde hair and blue eyes. On my fifteenth birthday my older brother convinced me to come with him to a party so that I could finally have a "proper" party experience. While I was there, something horrible happened, something I never told anyone. I was convinced I was over it until a few weeks later I started throwing up and gaining weight. My doctor said I was pregnant and when I wouldn't tell my mother what happened, she promptly threw me out. I stayed with a few friends until it became too obvious that I was pregnant. So I found a job and began staying in the small "apartment" above the library I worked at. Soon after I gave birth to a baby boy, Seth Bowie Dawson. Now he is 3 years old and doing well. He has blonde hair and blue eyes.

Chloe-Grace-Moretz.jpg

Elena Valerie Dawson (18)

blue-eyed-boy.jpg

Seth Bowie Dawson (3)

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Round 1

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users