48 replies to this topic

#1 BabyNameRater

BabyNameRater

Legendary Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,669 posts

Posted 29 August 2012 - 12:11 PM

Rounds: One, Two, Three, Four, Five, Six, Seven, Eight, Nine, Ten, Eleven, Twelve, Thirteen
Rules- Roll the Dice as directed. (Extra details and pictures would be awesome!)

It's been two years and I've finally saved enough money to buy the home I've wanted since ------- was born. A beautiful ---------- house in the country. Soon after I bought the house, one of my work friends, ------------, convinces me to come to her birthday party and have a sitter watch the baby(ies) and house. She insists that I let her pick out my wardrobe for the night and she ends up making em wear a --------. Though I'm uneasy, I go along with her since it's her birthday.

At the party I noticed a handsome man about my age across the room and my friend caught me staring and introduces us. He says his name is --------. He has ---- hair and ----- eyes. We get along well and we end up back home, but the child(ren) are asleep and he doesn't see them. The next morning I wake up to a note on the night stand with his number and an offer to go on a date. I pin it to my mirror before eventually forgetting about it until nearly a month later when I become sick again. I feared the worst and sure enough, the test comes back positive. It's then that I remembered his number and I gave him a call to break the news. He completely ---------.

Later that year I give birth again, this time to a baby ------. The baby is sick though and must stay in the hospital until they are stable enough to go home without the need of constant medical care. He/she/they have ----- hair and ---- eyes.

What kind of house:
1) Cottage
2) Plain House
3) Colonial
4) Farm House
5) Saltbox
6) Cape Cod

Friends Name:
1) Laura Jane Foster
2) Cambri Lynn Baker
3) Marcia Mae West
4) Kara Danielle Locke
5) Patricia Rose Kitts
6) Christina Nicole Roster

Your Dress:
1) Black and Fuchsia
2) White and Black
3) Navy Blue
4) Pastel Yellow
5) Frilly Green
6) Red Butterfly

His Name- First, Middle & Surname

His Reaction:
1) Denies it and blocks your number
2) Starts a relationship with you
3) Only pays Child support, willingly
4) Wants a DNA test, then supports you
5) Only Pays child support, court ordered
6) Is nervous, but willing to try to be a parent

You Have A:
1) A Girl
2) B/G Twins
3) A Boy
4) G/G Twins
5) Triplets (You Choose)
6) B/B Twins

Boy(s)- First Name, Middle Name (Surname is yours or fathers)
Girl(s)- First Name, Middle Name (Surname is yours or fathers)

Baby's illness- (Only one if its twins or more)
1) Minor Heart Condition
2) Breathing Difficulties
3) Jaundice
4) Sick Stomach
5) Severely Underweight
6) Milk Allergy

He and your baby(ies) looks: (Roll for each person) ( You may choose straight, curly wavy, light, dark, and etc)
1) Brown Hair and Blue Eyes
2) Your Choice
3) Blonde Hair and Hazel Eyes
4) Red Hair and Brown Eyes
5) Your Choice
6) Black Hair and Green Eyes

#2 Kristi18

Kristi18

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,217 posts
  • Interests:Spending life with my husband.
    Cuddling with my kids.
    Hanging with my family.
    Enjoying God's creation.
    Laughing with friends.

Posted 29 August 2012 - 01:01 PM

My name is Elizabeth Juliana Campbell. My friends call me Lizzie, I am 18 and I live in Canada. I have black hair and green eyes. On my fifteenth birthday my older brother convinced me to come with him to a party so that I could finally have a "proper" party experience. While I was there, something horrible happened, something I never told anyone. I was convinced I was over it until a few weeks later I started throwing up and gaining weight. My doctor said I was pregnant and when I wouldn't tell me mother what happened, she promptly threw me out. I stayed with a few friends until it became to obvious that I was pregnant. So I found a job, at a church, and began staying in the small "apartment" above my workplace. Soon after I gave birth to identical twin boys, Nicholas Bowie and William Garrison Campbell. Now Cole and Liam are three years old and doing well. They have dark brown hair and blue eyes.

It's been two years and I've finally saved enough money to buy the home I've wanted since Cole and Liam were born. A beautiful cottage house in the country. Soon after I bought the house, one of my work friends, Christina Nicole Roster , convinces me to come to her birthday party and have a sitter watch the babies and house. She insists that I let her pick out my wardrobe for the night and she ends up making me wear a short, red and black butterfly dress. Though I'm uneasy, I go along with her since it's her birthday.

At the party I noticed a handsome man about my age across the room and my friend caught me staring and introduces us. He says his name is Zachary Rayner Donahue. He has brown hair and blue eyes. We get along well and we end up back home, but the children are asleep and he doesn't see them. The next morning I wake up to a note on the night stand with his number and an offer to go on a date. I pin it to my mirror before eventually forgetting about it until nearly a month later when I become sick again. I feared the worst and sure enough, the test comes back positive. It's then that I remembered his number and I gave him a call to break the news. He completely tries to run from his responsibily and ends up paying child support through a court order.

Later that year I give birth again, this time to a baby .girl, Lucia Rowan Campbell. The baby is sick with jaundice and must stay in the hospital until she is stable enough to go home without the need of constant medical care. She has brown hair and blue eyes.

Elizabeth Juliana Campbell (20)

Nicholas Bowie Campbell (5)
William Garrison Campbell (5)
Lucia Rowan Campbell (NB)

Lizzie Campbell with Cole, Liam and Luci

#3 ButterflyLadybug

ButterflyLadybug

Notable Baby Namer

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 172 posts

Posted 29 August 2012 - 01:10 PM

My name is Isabella Francesca Dawson, I am 18 and I live in Ontario, Canada. I have Curly Red hair and Hazel eyes. On my fifteenth birthday my older brother convinced me to come with him to a party so that I could finally have a "proper" party experience. While I was there, something horrible happened, something I never told anyone. I was convinced I was over it until a few weeks later I started throwing up and gaining weight. My doctor said I was pregnant and when I wouldn't tell me mother what happened, she promptly threw me out. I stayed with a few friends until it became to obvious that I was pregnant. So I found a job and began staying in the small "apartment" above the small Library where I worked. Soon after I gave birth to a baby girl I named Claudia Seraphina Dawson. Now Claudia is almost 3 years old and doing well. She has Straight Blonde hair and Light Brown eyes, which she must have gotten from her father.
-----------------

After two years, I've finally saved enough money to buy the home I've wanted since Claudia was born. A beautiful Farm house in the country. Soon after I bought the house, one of my work friends, Laura Jane Foster, convinces me to come to her birthday party and have a sitter watch the Claudia and house. She insists that I let her pick out my wardrobe for the night and she ends up making me wear a Frilly Green Dress. Though I'm uneasy, I go along with her since it's her birthday.

At the party I noticed a handsome man about my age across the room and my friend caught me staring and introduces us. He says his name is Anthony Rayner Flynn. He has Curly Black hair and Green eyes. We get along well and we end up back home, but Claudia is asleep and he doesn't see her. The next morning I wake up to a note on the night stand with his number and an offer to go on a date. I pin it to my mirror before eventually forgetting about it until nearly a month later when I become sick again. I feared the worst and sure enough, the test comes back positive. It's then that I remembered his number and I gave him a call to break the news. He completely denies it and blocks my number. I was heart broken

Later that year I gave birth again, this time to a baby boy I named Roman Paul Dawson. Roman is sick from a Milk Allergy and must stay in the hospital until the right diet can be found for him to eat and become stable enough for him to go home without the need of constant medical care. Roman has blonde hair and blue eyes.

Claudia [5] and Roman [NB]

Posted Image

#4 Puppylover12397

Puppylover12397

Legendary Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 3,616 posts

Posted 29 August 2012 - 01:14 PM

My name is Elena Rose Jensen, I am sixteen years old and I live in Queensland, Australia. I have straight blonde hair and blue eyes. On my fifteenth birthday my older brother convinced me to come with him to a party so that I could finally have a "proper" party experience. While I was there, something horrible happened, something I never told anyone. I was convinced I was over it until a few weeks later I started throwing up and gaining weight. My doctor said I was pregnant and when I wouldn't tell my mother what happened, she promptly threw me out. I stayed with a few friends until it became to obvious that I was pregnant. So I found a job at a Libraryand began staying in the small "apartment" above my workplace. Soon after I gave birth to a baby boy, Tyler Lance Jensen. Now Tyler is a year old and he is doing well. He has straight blonde hair, like I do, and hazel eyes just like my father, his grandfather.

It's been two years and I've finally saved enough money to buy the home I've wanted since Tyler was born. A beautiful colonial house in the country. Soon after I bought the house, one of my work friends, Christina Nicole Roster, convinces me to come to her birthday party and have a sitter watch Ty and the house. She insists that I let her pick out my wardrobe for the night and she ends up making me wear a frilly green dress. Though I'm uneasy, I go along with her since it's her birthday.

At the party I noticed a handsome man about my age across the room and my friend caught me staring and introduces us. He says his name is Nathaniel Averil Callahan. He has straight brown hair and blue eyes. We get along well and we end up back home, but Ty is asleep and he doesn't see him. The next morning I wake up to a note on the night stand with his number and an offer to go on a date. I pin it to my mirror before eventually forgetting about it until nearly a month later when I become sick again. I feared the worst and sure enough, the test comes back positive. It's then that I remembered his number and I gave him a call to break the news. Nathaniel is a little worried but, he does insist that he wants a relationship with me and things start going well.

Nate and I agreed to start things off simply and so he took me out on four or five dates and I met his parents a few times and we explained the situation, they weren't too happy at first especially seeing as how Nate and I are both only eighteen and how I have Ty but, they've warmed up to the idea of a grandchild, Nate's mom and I got really close after one night while we were sitting and she was knitting a blanket for the baby she asked about Tyler's father and I finally explained what happen to someone. She's been the mother I've never had and I've become very close with Nate's whole family. A total bonus point is Nate is amazing with Tyler and Ty just loves him to bits, he always wants Nate to hold him and to play with him, I'm a little jealous but, only in the best of ways. Five months into my pregnancy and Nate moved in with me and Ty, our house is actually closer to the high school we both attend and I plan to finish out the year especially since I'll graduate at the end of it.

Later that year I give birth again, this time to another baby boy, Asher Kent Callahan-Jensen. Asher is sick though, he's a little Jaundice and must stay in the hospital until he is stable enough to go home without the need of constant medical care. He has straight blonde hair and blue eyes.

The Family

DG: Elena Rose Jensen {18}

DB: Nathaniel Averil Callahan {18}

DS: Tyler Lance Jensen {3}

DS: Asher Kent Callahan-Jensen {0}

#5 BabyNameRater

BabyNameRater

Legendary Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 2,669 posts

Posted 29 August 2012 - 01:35 PM

My name is Mariella Rita Winslet, I am 17 and I live in Bordeaux, France. I have Wavy Black hair and Dark Blue eyes. On my fifteenth birthday my older brother convinced me to come with him to a party so that I could finally have a "proper" party experience. While I was there, something horrible happened, something I never told anyone. I was convinced I was over it until a few weeks later I started throwing up and gaining weight. My doctor said I was pregnant and when I wouldn't tell me mother what happened, she promptly threw me out. I stayed with a few friends until it became to obvious that I was pregnant. So I found a job and began staying in the small "apartment" above the General Store that gave me work. Soon after I gave birth to twins, a boy and a girl that I named William Navy Winslet and Amelia Dara Winslet. Now they are 2 years old and doing well. They have completely different looks since William has Black Hair and Dark Green Eyes and Amelia has very Light Brown Hair and Blue Eyes.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's been two years and I've finally saved enough money to buy the home I've wanted since William and Amelia were born. A beautiful Colonial house in the country. Soon after I bought the house, one of my work friends, Kara Danielle Locke, convinces me to come to her birthday party and have a sitter watch the twins and house. She insists that I let her pick out my wardrobe for the night and she ends up making me wear a Navy Blue Halter Top. Though I'm uneasy, I go along with her since it's her birthday.

At the party I noticed a handsome man about my age across the room and my friend caught me staring and introduces us. He says his name is Henry Thurstan Madigan. He has red hair and brown eyes. We get along well and we end up back home, but the twins are asleep and he doesn't see them. The next morning I wake up to a note on the night stand with his number and an offer to go on a date. I pin it to my mirror before eventually forgetting about it until nearly a month later when I become sick again. I feared the worst and sure enough, the test comes back positive. It's then that I remembered his number and I gave him a call to break the news. He is willing to pay child support but says that he's not ready to become a real father.

Later that year I give birth again, this time to triplets! Two boys and a girl that I name, Magnus James Winslet, Lennon Vaughn Winslet and Cassia Opal Winslet. Magnus is severely underweight though and must stay in the hospital until he gains enough weight to be stable enough to go home without the need of constant medical care. They all look completely different. Magnus had curly black hair and blue eyes like me and William, Lennon has his fathers dark red hair and brown eyes while Cassia has light brown hair and blue eyes like her sister Amelia.

Magnus, Lennon and Cassia as newborns.
Posted Image

The Family!

DM: Mariella Rita Winslet [19]

DS/DD: William Navy Winslet & Amelia Dara Winslet. [5]

DS/DS/DD: Magnus James Winslet, Lennon Vaughn Winslet & Cassia Opal Winslet [NB]

#6 AveryB

AveryB

Superstar Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 591 posts
  • Interests:Post-Hardcore/Punk/"Emo"/Alt Rock/Metalcore Music

Posted 29 August 2012 - 02:39 PM

My name is Alexia *Lexi* Grace Walker, I am 18 and I live in London, England. I have dark brown hair and blue eyes. On my fifteenth birthday my older brother convinced me to come with him to a party so that I could finally have a "proper" party experience. While I was there, something horrible happened, something I never told anyone. I was convinced I was over it until a few weeks later I started throwing up and gaining weight. My doctor said I was pregnant and when I wouldn't tell me mother what happened, she promptly threw me out. I stayed with a few friends until it became to obvious that I was pregnant. So I found a job and began staying in the small "apartment" above my workplace, a general store. Soon after I gave birth to a son, Brady Lance Walker. Now he is 2 years old and doing well. He has brown hair and blue eyes.

It's been two years and I've finally saved enough money to buy the home I've wanted since was born. A beautiful Colonial house in the country. Soon after I bought the house, one of my work friends, Christina Nicole Roster, convinces me to come to her birthday party and have a sitter watch the baby and house. She insists that I let her pick out my wardrobe for the night and she ends up making me wear a red butterfly dress. Though I'm uneasy, I go along with her since it's her birthday.

At the party I noticed a handsome man about my age across the room and my friend caught me staring and introduces us. He says his name is William *Liam* Pascoe Sullivan. He has blonde hair and brown eyes. We get along well and we end up back home, but Bradyis asleep and he doesn't see him. The next morning I wake up to a note on the night stand with his number and an offer to go on a date. I pin it to my mirror before eventually forgetting about it until nearly a month later when I become sick again. I feared the worst and sure enough, the test comes back positive. It's then that I remembered his number and I gave him a call to break the news. He only paid child support once the court ordered it.

Later that year I give birth again, this time to a baby girl. The baby is severely underweight though and must stay in the hospital until they are stable enough to go home without the need of constant medical care. She has blonde hair and blue eyes. I name her Quintia *Quin* Hazel Walker.

Posted Image

Handsome Brady *4.5*

Posted Image

Baby Quin *7 months*

#7 Puppylover12397

Puppylover12397

Legendary Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 3,616 posts

Posted 29 August 2012 - 03:08 PM

My name is Katherine Prudence Winslet. I am Seventeen and I live in London, England. I have Straight Brown Hair and Blue Eyes. On my fifteenth birthday my older brother convinced me to come with him to a party so that I could finally have a "proper" party experience. While I was there, something horrible happened, something I never told anyone. I was convinced I was over it until a few weeks later I started throwing up and gaining weight. My doctor said I was pregnant and when I wouldn't tell me mother what happened, she promptly threw me out. I stayed with a few friends until it became to obvious that I was pregnant. So I found a job, at a Bar, and began staying in the small "apartment" above my workplace. Soon after I gave birth to a baby girl, Jade Evangeline Winslet. Now she is Two years old and doing well. She has Straight Brown Hair and Green Eyes.

It's been two years and I've finally saved enough money to buy the home I've wanted since Jade was born. A beautiful Cottage house in the country. Soon after I bought the house, one of my work friends, Kara Danielle Locke, convinces me to come to her birthday party and have a sitter watch the Jade and the house. She insists that I let her pick out my wardrobe for the night and she ends up making me wear a Yellow Dress. Though I'm uneasy, I go along with her since it's her birthday.

At the party I noticed a handsome man about my age across the room and my friend caught me staring and introduces us. He says his name is Matthew Thurstan O'Hara. He has Straight Blonde Hair and Hazel Eyes. We get along well and we end up back home, but Jade is asleep and he doesn't see them. The next morning I wake up to a note on the night stand with his number and an offer to go on a date. I pin it to my mirror before eventually forgetting about it until nearly a month later when I become sick again. I feared the worst and sure enough, the test comes back positive. It's then that I remembered his number and I gave him a call to break the news. Matt asks for a DNA test and once it proves that he is the father he agrees he wants to be in his childs life and we start to see more of each other and date on a more casual level. I'm glad that he's around though, he'd good with Jade and I expect he'll be a wonderful parent to our child.

Later that year I give birth again, this time to a baby boy, August Vaughn O'Hara-Winslet. The baby is sick though, he's having a few stomach issues, and must stay in the hospital until he is stable enough to go home without the need of constant medical care. He has Straight Blonde Hair and Blue Eyes

The Family

DG: Katherine Prudence Winslet {19}

DB: Matthew Thurstan O'Hara {19}

DD: Jade Evangeline Winslet {4}

DS: August Vaughn O'Hara-Winslet {0}

#8 Amanda Lynn

Amanda Lynn

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,033 posts
  • Interests:writing, reading, playing name games.

Posted 29 August 2012 - 04:48 PM

It's been two years and I've finally saved enough money to buy the home I've wanted since Mia and Esme were born. A beautiful Cape Cod house in the country. Soon after I bought the house, one of my work friends, Cambri Lynn Baker, convinces me to come to her birthday party and have a sitter watch the babies and house. She insists that I let her pick out my wardrobe for the night and she ends up making me wear a Pastel Yellow dress. Though I'm uneasy, I go along with her since it's her birthday.

At the party I noticed a handsome man about my age across the room and my friend caught me staring and introduces us. He says his name is Jacob Wystan Murphy “Jake”. He has straight blonde hair and hazel eyes. We get along well and we end up back home, but the children are asleep and he doesn't see them. The next morning I wake up to a note on the night stand with his number and an offer to go on a date. I pin it to my mirror before eventually forgetting about it until nearly a month later when I become sick again. I feared the worst and sure enough, the test comes back positive. It's then that I remembered his number and I gave him a call to break the news. He completely only pays child support, although willingly.

Later that year I give birth again, this time to a baby girl named Cassia Laurel O’Brien. Only Cassie is sick with breathing difficulties though and must stay in the hospital until they are stable enough to go home without the need of constant medical care. She has straight red hair and hazel eyes.

DM: Eleonora Francesca O’Brien “Ella” {19}
DD/DD: Amelia Evangeline O’Brien “Mia” / Esme Angelica O’Brien “Esme” {4}
DD: Cassia Laurel O’Brien “Cassie” {nb}

#9 Puppylover12397

Puppylover12397

Legendary Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 3,616 posts

Posted 29 August 2012 - 05:05 PM

My name is Isabelle Aurora Cullen, I am Eighteen and I live in British Columbia, Canada. I have Blonde Hair and Hazel Eyes. On my fifteenth birthday my older brother convinced me to come with him to a party so that I could finally have a "proper" party experience. While I was there, something horrible happened, something I never told anyone. I was convinced I was over it until a few weeks later I started throwing up and gaining weight. My doctor said I was pregnant and when I wouldn't tell me mother what happened, she promptly threw me out. I stayed with a few friends until it became to obvious that I was pregnant. So I found a job, working at a Small Cafe, and began staying in the small "apartment" above my workplace. Soon after I gave birth to twin girls, Alice Seraphina Cullen and Amelia Rafaela Cullen. Now they are Three Years Old and doing well. Alice has Black Hair and Hazel Eyes and Amelia has Blonde Hair and Blue Eyes.

It's been two years and I've finally saved enough money to buy the home I've wanted since Alice and Amelia were born. A beautiful saltbox house in the country. Soon after I bought the house, one of my work friends, Cambri Lynn Baker, convinces me to come to her birthday party and have a sitter watch the Alice and Amelia as well as the house. She insists that I let her pick out my wardrobe for the night and she ends up making me wear a Black and White Dress. Though I'm uneasy, I go along with her since it's her birthday.

At the party I noticed a handsome man about my age across the room and my friend caught me staring and introduces us. He says his name is Theodore Rayner Larkin. He has Brown Hair and Blue Eyes. We get along well and we end up back home, but the children are asleep and he doesn't see them. The next morning I wake up to a note on the night stand with his number and an offer to go on a date. I pin it to my mirror before eventually forgetting about it until nearly a month later when I become sick again. I feared the worst and sure enough, the test comes back positive. It's then that I remembered his number and I gave him a call to break the news. He says he just isn't ready to be a dad but he does agree to pay child support for the baby.

Later that year I give birth again, this time to another baby girl, Marciana Willow Cullen. The baby is sick though, she's suffering from a Milk Allergy and we need to work out a proper diet for her, and must stay in the hospital until they are stable enough to go home without the need of constant medical care. She has Black Hair and Green Eyes.

The Family List

DM: Isabelle Aurora Cullen {20}

DD/DD: Alice Seraphina Cullen & Amelia Rafaela Cullen {5}

DD: Marciana Willow Cullen {0}

#10 alaskayoung

alaskayoung

Power Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 768 posts

Posted 29 August 2012 - 05:50 PM

Round 1
My name is Maura Sabrina Bryant, I am 19 and I live in Canada. I work at a library. I have blonde hair and hazel eyes. On my fifteenth birthday my older brother convinced me to come with him to a party so that I could finally have a "proper" party experience. While I was there, something horrible happened, something I never told anyone. I was convinced I was over it until a few weeks later I started throwing up and gaining weight. My doctor said I was pregnant with twins and when I wouldn't tell me mother what happened, she promptly threw me out. I stayed with a few friends until it became to obvious that I was pregnant. So I found a job and began staying in the small "apartment" above my workplace. Soon after I gave birth to Marcus Lance Bryant & William Garrison Bryant. Now they are 4 years old and doing well. They have blonde hair and hazel eyes.

Posted ImageMaura Bryant

Posted ImageMarcus and Liam Bryant

Round 2
It's been two years and I've finally saved enough money to buy the home I've wanted since Liam and Marcus were born. A beautiful cottage house in the country. Soon after I bought the house, one of my work friends, Cambri Lynn Baker, convinces me to come to her birthday party and have a sitter watch the kids and house. She insists that I let her pick out my wardrobe for the night and she ends up making me wear a navy blue dress. Though I'm uneasy, I go along with her since it's her birthday.

At the party I noticed a handsome man about my age across the room and my friend caught me staring and introduces us. He says his name is David Rayner Flannery. He has brown hair and blue eyes. We get along well and we end up back home, but the children are asleep and he doesn't see them. The next morning I wake up to a note on the night stand with his number and an offer to go on a date. I pin it to my mirror before eventually forgetting about it until nearly a month later when I become sick again. I feared the worst and sure enough, the test comes back positive. It's then that I remembered his number and I gave him a call to break the news. He only pays court ordered child support.

Later that year I give birth again, to twin boys once more. One baby is sick, and severely underweight though and must stay in the hospital until they are stable enough to go home without the need of constant medical care. He/she/they have brown hair and blue eyes. I name them Hudson Lee & Theo Lane Bryant.

Posted Image Hudson and Theo Bryant

#11 MissJay

MissJay

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 1,551 posts

Posted 29 August 2012 - 10:21 PM

Elena Ruby Walker [20]

-brown hair, blue eyes
Benjamin Sayer O'Neil [23]
-blonde hair, hazel eyes

Embry Cannon & Amelia Evangeline Walker [2]
-blonde hair, hazel eyes
Asher Penn & Arria Sapphire O'Neil [nb]
-brown hair, blue eyes
-Asher is hospitalized with a sick stomach

#12 brittany111

brittany111

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 1,848 posts

Posted 30 August 2012 - 06:13 AM

LN: Walker
FN/MN: Anna Rachel
DS/DD: Brady Jet/ Jade Laila

It's been two years and I've finally saved enough money to buy the home I've wanted since Brady and Jade were born. A beautiful plain house in the country. Soon after I bought the house, one of my work friends, Patricia Rose Kitts, convinces me to come to her birthday party and have a sitter watch the baby(ies) and house. She insists that I let her pick out my wardrobe for the night and she ends up making me wear a pastel yellow dress. Though I'm uneasy, I go along with her since it's her birthday.

At the party I noticed a handsome man about my age across the room and my friend caught me staring and introduces us. He says his name is Luke Sayer Nolan. He has brown hair and blue eyes. We get along well and we end up back home, but the child(ren) are asleep and he doesn't see them. The next morning I wake up to a note on the night stand with his number and an offer to go on a date. I pin it to my mirror before eventually forgetting about it until nearly a month later when I become sick again. I feared the worst and sure enough, the test comes back positive. It's then that I remembered his number and I gave him a call to break the news. He completely wants a DNA test, then supports me.

Later that year I give birth again, this time to a baby girl, Lucia Ruby Walker. The baby is sick though and must stay in the hospital until they are stable enough to go home without the need of constant medical care. She is severely underweight. Ruby has blonde hair and blue eyes.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

#13 The Future Mrs B

The Future Mrs B

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 1,975 posts
  • Interests:Music, names and my friends.

Posted 30 August 2012 - 08:37 AM

My name is Lina Chasity Gray, I am 17 years old and I live in Munich, Germany. I have black hair and green eyes. On my fifteenth birthday my older brother convinced me to come with him to a party so that I could finally have a "proper" party experience. While I was there, something horrible happened, something I never told anyone. I was convinced I was over it until a few weeks later I started throwing up and gaining weight. My doctor said I was pregnant and when I wouldn't tell me mother what happened, she promptly threw me out. I stayed with a few friends until it became to obvious that I was pregnant. So I found a job at a local library and began staying in the small "apartment" above my workplace. Soon after I gave birth to Alice Rafaela Gray. Now she is 2 years old and doing well. She definately takes after me in looks. She has black hair and green eyes as well.

It's been two years and I've finally saved enough money to buy the home I've wanted since Alice was born. A beautiful saltbox house in the country. Soon after I bought the house, one of my work friends, Kara Danielle Locke, convinces me to come to her birthday party and have a sitter watch Alice and house. She insists that I let her pick out my wardrobe for the night and she ends up making me wear a white and black dress. Though I'm uneasy, I go along with her since it's her birthday.

At the party I noticed a handsome man about my age across the room and my friend caught me staring and introduces us. He says his name is Adam Pascoe Maguire. He has auburn hair and blue eyes. We get along well and we end up back home, but Alice is asleep and he doesn't see them. The next morning I wake up to a note on the night stand with his number and an offer to go on a date. I pin it to my mirror before eventually forgetting about it until nearly a month later when I become sick again. I feared the worst and sure enough, the test comes back positive. It's then that I remembered his number and I gave him a call to break the news. He wants a DNA test to be sure since the night is a bit foggy but says that if it's his child he'll support me.

Later that year I give birth again, this time to identical twin boys that Adam and I name Oscar Fox Maguire and Sebastian Lane Maguire. Seb has slight jaundice and will be home sooner than Oscar as he is severly underweight. The nurses want him to double his weight of 3 lbs 2 ounces before he's allowed home. Seb and Oscar have auburn hair and green eyes.

#14 JayGecko

JayGecko

Legendary Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 3,701 posts
  • Interests:Gaming, Music, Science and Fiction.

Posted 30 August 2012 - 11:27 AM

My name is Caitlin Elizabeth O'Hara, I am 16 and I live in Canada. I have black hair and green eyes. On my fifteenth birthday my older brother, William Keiran, convinced me to come with him to a party so that I could finally have a proper party experience. While I was there, something horrible happened, something I never told anyone. I was convinced I was over it until a few weeks later I started throwing up and gaining weight. My doctor said I was pregnant and when I wouldn't tell me mother what happened, she promptly threw me out. I stayed with a few friends until it became too obvious that I was pregnant. I found a job as a receptionist at a veterinary office and began staying in the small apartment above my workplace. Soon after I gave birth to Amelia Angelina O'Hara. She is now a year old and doing well. She has blonde hair and hazel eyes, the same as him.

~~~~~

It's been two years and I've finally saved enough money to put a deposit down on the home I've wanted since Amy was born. A beautiful farm house in the country. Soon after I bought the house, one of my work friends, Christina Nicole Roster, convinces me to come to her birthday party and have a sitter watch Amy. She insists that I let her pick out my wardrobe for the night and she ends up making me wear a white and black dress. Though I'm uneasy, I go along with her since it's her birthday.

At the party I noticed a handsome man about my age across the room. Christina catches me staring and introduces us. He says his name is Jonathan Pascoe O'Neill. He has blonde hair and hazel eyes. We get along well and we end up back home, but Amy is asleep and he doesn't see her. The next morning I wake up to a note on the night stand with his number and an offer to go on a date. I pin it to my mirror before eventually forgetting about it until nearly a month later when I become sick again. I fear the worst and sure enough, the test comes back positive. It's then that I remember his number is still pinned to my mirror, and I gave him a call to break the news. He is very nervous, but is willing to try to be a couple, and a parent.

Later that year I give birth again, this time to a baby boy who we name Sebastian Seth O'Neill. Seb has jaundice though, and must stay in the hospital until he is stable enough to come home without the need of constant medical care. He has blonde hair and hazel eyes, just like his daddy and sister.

~~~~~

Caitlin 'Cate' Elizabeth O'Hara [18]
Jonathan 'Jon' Pascoe O'Neill [18]
Amelia 'Amy' Angelina O'Hara [3]
Sebastian 'Seb' Seth O'Neill [0]

~~~~~

#15 Alexx

Alexx

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 1,111 posts
  • Location:Forks, Washington, USA / District 13, Panem, North America

Posted 30 August 2012 - 05:49 PM

James Rayner Cullen (21)
~Black Hair, Blue Eyes

Alexa Elizabeth Davis (20)
~Brown Hair, Green Eyes
~Live in Canada
~Work at a Small Cafe

DS: Brady Sailor Davis (4)
~Light Brown Hair, Brown Eyes

DD: Lila September Cullen (Newborn)
~Brown Hair, Hazel Eyes

It's been two years and I've finally saved enough money to buy the home I've wanted since Brady was born. A beautiful Cottage in the country. Soon after I bought the house, one of my work friends, Christina Nicole Roster, convinces me to come to her birthday party and have a sitter watch Brady and house. She insists that I let her pick out my wardrobe for the night and she ends up making me wear a Pink & Black Dress. Though I'm uneasy, I go along with her since it's her birthday.

At the party I noticed a handsome man about my age across the room and my friend caught me staring and introduces us. He says his name is James Rayner Cullen. He has Black hair and Blue eyes. We get along well and we end up back home, but Brady is asleep and he doesn't see him. The next morning I wake up to a note on the night stand with his number and an offer to go on a date. I pin it to my mirror before eventually forgetting about it until nearly a month later when I become sick again. I feared the worst and sure enough, the test comes back positive. It's then that I remembered his number and I gave him a call to break the news. He decides to start a realtionship with me.

Later that year I give birth again, this time to a baby girl. The baby has a minor hear condition though and must stay in the hospital until she is stable enough to go home without the need of constant medical care. She has Brown Hair and Hazel Eyes.

Posted ImagePosted Image

#16 keladry12

keladry12

Power Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • 953 posts

Posted 30 August 2012 - 07:00 PM

It's been two years and I've finally saved enough money to buy the home I've wanted since Seth and Alice were born. A beautiful Cape Cod house in the (...German...) country. Soon after I bought the house, one of my work friends, Patricia Rose Kitts, convinces me to come to her birthday party and have a sitter watch the babies and house. She insists that I let her pick out my wardrobe for the night and she ends up making me wear a short red butterfly dress. Though I'm uneasy, I go along with her since it's her birthday.

At the party I noticed a handsome man about my age across the room and my friend caught me staring and introduces us. He says his name is Julian Rayner Calhoun. He has brown hair and hazel eyes. We get along well and we end up back home, but the children are asleep and he doesn't see them. The next morning I wake up to a note on the night stand with his number and an offer to go on a date. I pin it to my mirror before eventually forgetting about it until nearly a month later when I become sick again. I feared the worst and sure enough, the test comes back positive. It's then that I remembered his number and I gave him a call to break the news. He denies that he did it, but after taking him to court he is required to pay me child support.

Later that year I give birth again, this time to triplets! Lucia Juniper Cohen, Silvia Hazel Cohen, and August Birch Cohen are born and while Silvia and August are completely healthy, Lucia is jaundiced and must stay in the hospital until she is stable enough to go home without the need of constant medical care. Silvia has black hair and green eyes like me while Lucia and August black hair and blue eyes like Seth and Alice, although Cia and Gus both have straight hair.

#17 Puppylover12397

Puppylover12397

Legendary Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 3,616 posts

Posted 31 August 2012 - 03:47 PM

My name is Mariella Posey Campbell, I am Sixteen and I live in Victoria, Canada. I have Blonde Hair and Hazel Eyes. On my fifteenth birthday my older brother convinced me to come with him to a party so that I could finally have a "proper" party experience. While I was there, something horrible happened, something I never told anyone. I was convinced I was over it until a few weeks later I started throwing up and gaining weight. My doctor said I was pregnant and when I wouldn't tell me mother what happened, she promptly threw me out. I stayed with a few friends until it became to obvious that I was pregnant. So I found a job, at A General Store and began staying in the small "apartment" above my workplace. Soon after I gave birth to a baby boy, William Garrison Campbell. Liam is One Years Old and doing well. He has Blonde Hair and Green Eyes.

It's been two years and I've finally saved enough money to buy the home I've wanted since Liam was born. A beautiful FarmHouse in the country. Soon after I bought the house, one of my work friends, Laura Jane Foster, convinces me to come to her birthday party and have a sitter watch Liam and the house. She insists that I let her pick out my wardrobe for the night and she ends up making me wear a Black and Fuchsia Dress. Though I'm uneasy, I go along with her since it's her birthday.

At the party I noticed a handsome man about my age across the room and my friend caught me staring and introduces us. He says his name is Edward Wystan Tiernan. He has Black Hair and Green Eyes. We get along well and we end up back home, but Liam is asleep and he doesn't see him. The next morning I wake up to a note on the night stand with his number and an offer to go on a date. I pin it to my mirror before eventually forgetting about it until nearly a month later when I become sick again. I feared the worst and sure enough, the test comes back positive. It's then that I remembered his number and I gave him a call to break the news. He agree's to pay child support without being ordered to but, he doesn't want to be a father.

Later that year I give birth again, this time to a baby girl, Elizabella Hazel Campbell. The baby is sick though, she's suffering from some Stomach Issues and must stay in the hospital until she isstable enough to go home without the need of constant medical care. She has Blonde Hair and Green Eyes.

The Family

DM: Mariella Posey Campbell {18}

DS: William Garrison Campbell {3}

DD: Elizabella Hazel Campbell {0}

Mariella Campbell; with William & Elizabella

#18 Tessa-J

Tessa-J

Star Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 360 posts

Posted 01 September 2012 - 07:35 AM

My name is Catrina Freya Jensen , I am 16 and I live in Australia. I have straight blond hair and dark eyes. On my fifteenth birthday my older brother convinced me to come with him to a party so that I could finally have a "proper" party experience. While I was there, something horrible happened, something I never told anyone. I was convinced I was over it until a few weeks later I started throwing up and gaining weight. My doctor said I was pregnant and when I wouldn't tell me mother what happened, she promptly threw me out. I stayed with a few friends until it became to obvious that I was pregnant. So I found a job and began staying in the small "apartment" above my workplace, a library. Soon after I gave birth to a girl. Now she is 1 years old and doing well. She have brown hair and blue eyes. I name her Ivy Angelica Jensen.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
It's been two years and I've finally saved enough money to buy the home I've wanted since Ivy was born. A beautiful plain house in the country. Soon after I bought the house, one of my work friends, Cambri Lynn Baker , convinces me to come to her birthday party and have a sitter watch the baby and house. She insists that I let her pick out my wardrobe for the night and she ends up making em wear a pastel yellow dress. Though I'm uneasy, I go along with her since it's her birthday.

At the party I noticed a handsome man about my age across the room and my friend caught me staring and introduces us. He says his name is Edward Durand Rooney. He has brown hair and black eyes. We get along well and we end up back home, but the child is asleep and he doesn't see her. The next morning I wake up to a note on the night stand with his number and an offer to go on a date. I pin it to my mirror before eventually forgetting about it until nearly a month later when I become sick again. I feared the worst and sure enough, the test comes back positive. It's then that I remembered his number and I gave him a call to break the news. He completely pays Child support, willingly.

Later that year I give birth again, this time to a Kingston Neil Jensen . The baby has severely underweight and must stay in the hospital until they are stable enough to go home without the need of constant medical care. He have blonde hair and hazel eyes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
My house
Posted Image
Me (18 years old)
Posted Image
The father of my son, Edward
Posted Image
My daughter, Ivy Angelica (3 years old)
Posted Image
My son, Kingston Neil (5 months old)
Posted Image

#19 Shay

Shay

Power Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • 815 posts

Posted 01 September 2012 - 05:36 PM

Hey, I’m Lena Charlotte O’Hara! I live in London, England! I’m 18 years old and I have a wonderful son named William Arrow, I call him Liam. When I was 15 my brother took me to this party and well.. Liam came into the world 9 months later. When my mom found out about the pregnancy she wasn’t happy, she kicked me out and I was forced to live with friends until I got my job at the café. My boss lets me rent out the apartment upstairs which is awesome. I have brown hair and blue eyes, and Liam looks a lot like my older brother Max, with his black hair and green eyes.

It’s me again, Lena! It’s been two years of saving penny after penny and I’ve finally been able to buy my dream cottage! It’s so pretty, and it’s more than big enough for Liam and I. I can’t believe he’s already 5 years old!

My friend Laura Jane Foster had been begging me to go to her birthday party for weeks, and even found me a decent baby sitter for Liam while I’m gone. She even bought me a dress, it’s not exactly my taste but it’s pretty in it’s own way. It’s pastel yellow and goes past my knees

I met a guy at the party, and he told me his name was Simon Wystan Nolan. The first thing that attracted me was his blond hair, he also had green eyes. I ended up taking him back to my place and when I woke up he had left me his number and told me to call him. A month later I find out I’m pregnant again, and I remember that I still have his number. I call him and what does he say?!? He denies it, and the next time I try to call him all I get is the dial tone! That jerk!

I can’t stand Simon, but at least I have something to look forward to, and later that year I welcome my two sweet daughters into the world. Vivianna Willow O’Hara and Elizabella Autumn O’Hata. Vivianna had a weak stomach and had to stay in the hospital for a bit, but soon they were both home with Liam and I. They both have black hair and green eyes, exactly like Liam.

O'Hara Family:

Lena Charlotte {20}

William Arrow {5}

Vivianna Willow & Elizabella Autumn {nb}

#20 ButterflyLadybug

ButterflyLadybug

Notable Baby Namer

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 172 posts

Posted 01 September 2012 - 07:32 PM

My name is Anna Claire Cohen, I am 16 and I live in Zurich, Germany. I have Wavey Blonde hair and Hazel eyes. On my fifteenth birthday my older brother, Marcus, convinced me to come with him to a party so that I could finally have a "proper" party experience. While I was there, something horrible happened, something I never told anyone. I was convinced I was over it until a few weeks later I started throwing up and gaining weight. My doctor said I was pregnant and when I wouldn't tell me mother what happened, she promptly threw me out. I stayed with a few friends until it became to obvious that I was pregnant. So I found a job at a small general store and began staying in the small "apartment" above my workplace. Soon after I gave birth to a beautiful baby girl. I named Alice Angelina Cohen. Now she is 1 year old and doing well. She has myblonde hair and hazel eyes, but her's is very curly, something she got from her father.
--------------------------------

It's been two years and I've finally saved enough money to buy the home I've wanted since Alice was born. A beautiful farm house in the country. Soon after I bought the house, one of my work friends, Kara Danielle Locke, convinces me to come to her birthday party and have a sitter watch Alice and house. She insists that I let her pick out my wardrobe for the night and she ends up making me wear a Red Butterfly Dress. Though I'm uneasy, I go along with her since it's her birthday.

At the party I noticed a handsome man about my age across the room and my friend caught me staring and introduces us. He says his name is Theodore Pagan O'Hara. He has brown hair and blue eyes. We get along well and we end up back home, but Alice is asleep and he doesn't see them. The next morning I wake up to a note on the night stand with his number and an offer to go on a date. I pin it to my mirror before eventually forgetting about it until nearly a month later when I become sick again. I feared the worst and sure enough, the test comes back positive. It's then that I remembered his number and I gave him a call to break the news. He is completely nervous but willing to be a parent and support and know the children as they grow, but he no longer wants a real relationship with me.

Later that year I give birth again, this time to a twin set of baby boys. I named them Roman James Cohen and Kingston Paul Cohen. The oldest baby, Roman, is sick from a severe milk allergy and must stay in the hospital until they can find a suitable diet and they are stable enough to go home without the need of constant medical care. They have different looks with Roman having my wavy blonde hair and hazel eyes but Kingston has his fathers straight black hair and green eyes.

The Cohen's

DM: Anna Claire Cohen [18]

DD: Alice Angelina Cohen [3]

DS/DS: Roman James Cohen & Kingston Paul Cohen [NB]

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Round 2

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users