44 replies to this topic

#21 Puppylover12397

Puppylover12397

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,184 posts

Posted 12 November 2012 - 04:48 PM

My name is Cordelia Jade Larson, I am Sixteen Years Old and I live in Atlanta, Georgia. I have Blonde Hair and Glasz Eyes. When I was fifteen years old I fell into a rough crowd. I stayed out all night, my grades slipped and eventually I began going home with boys. I thought nothing would happen, but I was wrong. Suddenly I was pregnant, alone and scared with no one to help me. The local shelter took me in and I began to help out at A Small Daycare Center to earn a little bit of extra money.

A few months later I gave birth to a small, but thankfully, healthy Baby Boy I named them Holden Rhett Larson. Holden has Blonde Hair and Glasz Eyes,. Since I don't know who his father is so I give him my last name and move on with my life.

When Holden was just over a year old, I began to fall back into my old life. I was afraid and I was to ashamed to go back to my family and ask for their help. Soon enough, I found myself pregnant again, this time I began going to a free clinic to get prenatal care. I wanted to do it by myself, a man would just cause more drama, but when one of my doctors appointments revealed I was having twins, I decided that it couldn't hurt to have some help from the father. Though I had my doubts about who the father was, I assumed it was a man named Calvin Rhys Parks, who has Blonde Hair and Blue Eyes. He was doubtful as well but agreed to be there if a DNA test proved the twins were his.

A few months later I gave birth to twin girls. The hospital issued the DNA test and the results came back that Calvin is the father of my twins! However, Calvin doesn't want to be apart of their or my life and so, he pays court ordered child support. I named them Gabriella Ayn Larson and Juliana Anne Larson. Gabriella and Juliana both have Blonde Hair and Blue Eyes.

The Larson Family

DM: Cordelia Jade Larson {17}

DS: Holden Rhett Larson {1}

DD/DD: Gabriella Ayn Larson & Juliana Anne Larson {0}

#22 ElizabethRuth

ElizabethRuth

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,396 posts

Posted 13 November 2012 - 04:46 PM

When Eddy & Riley were just over a year old, I began to fall back into my old life. I was afraid and I was too ashamed to go back to my family and ask for their help. Soon enough, I found myself pregnant again, this time I began going to a free clinic to get prenatal care. I wanted to do it by myself, a man would just cause more drama, but when one of my doctors’ appointments revealed I was having twins, I decided that it couldn't hurt to have some help from the father. Though I had my doubts about who the father was, I assumed it was a man named Xavier Mason Lux, who has auburn hair and gray eyes. He was doubtful as well but agreed to be there if a DNA test proved the twins were his.

A few months later I gave birth to twin girls. They have dark brown hair and green eyes. I named them Emma Annette & Sophie Hanna. The hospital issued the DNA test and the results came back that he was the father of my twins! He did keep his word, and he is a part-time father to the girls.

Posted Image

Emma & Soph

Me: Lily Charlotte Willis (15)

DS/DS: Edward Cody Willis ‘Eddy’ & Riley Sebastian Willis (1)

DD/DD: Emma Annette Willis-Lux & Sophie Hanna Willis-Lux (0)

#23 Puppylover12397

Puppylover12397

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 6,184 posts

Posted 10 February 2013 - 01:12 PM

My name is Florence Joan Romero, I am Fifteen Years Old and I live in Rome, Italy. I have Brown Hair and Glasz Eyes. When I was fourteen years old I fell into a rough crowd. I stayed out all night, my grades slipped and eventually I began going home with boys. I thought nothing would happen, but I was wrong. Suddenly I was pregnant, alone and scared with no one to help me. The local shelter took me in and I began to help out at An Animal Shelter to earn a little bit of extra money.

A few months later I gave birth to a small, but thankfully, healthy Baby Boy. I named him Milo Valentino Romero. Milo has Blonde Hair and Hazel Eyes, looks he must have gotten from his father. Since I don't know who their father is I give them my last name and move on with my life.

When Milo was just over a year old, I began to fall back into my old life. I was afraid and I was to ashamed to go back to my family and ask for their help. Soon enough, I found myself pregnant again, this time I began going to a free clinic to get prenatal care. I wanted to do it by myself, a man would just cause more drama, but when one of my doctors appointments revealed I was having twins, I decided that it couldn't hurt to have some help from the father. Though I had my doubts about who the father was, I assumed it was a man named Calvin Rhys Parks, who has Light Brown Hair and Brown Eyes. He was doubtful as well but agreed to be there if a DNA test proved the twins were his.

A few months later I gave birth to a set of identical twin girls. The hospital issued the DNA test and the results came back that Calvin is the father of the twins and he sticks around but, he's really only a part time father. I named them Renata Nina Romero-Parks and Raphaela Anna Romero-Parks. Renata and Raphaela both have Dark Brown Hair and Green Eyes.

The Romero Family

DM: Florence Joan Romero {16}

DF: Calvin Rhys Parks {18}

DS: Milo Valentino Romero {1}

DD/DD: Renata Nina Romero-Parks & Raphaela Anna Romero-Parks {0}

#24 Normoy

Normoy

Baby Namer

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 134 posts

Posted 10 February 2013 - 02:46 PM

My name is Nicole Jane Wagner. I am eighteen years old and I live in Hannover, Germany. I have curly, dark brown hair and chestnut eyes. When I was seventeen, I fell into a rough crowd. I stayed out all night, my grades slipped and eventually I began going home with boys. I thought nothing would happen, but I was wrong. Suddenly I was pregnant, alone and scared with no one to help me. The local shelter took me in and I began to help out at a small daycare to earn a little bit of extra money.

A few months later I gave birth to a small, but thankfully, healthy girl. She has blond hair and hazel eyes. I named her Briana Esme Wagner. Since I don't know who her father is I give her my last name and move on with my life.

When Briana was just over a year old, I began to fall back into my old life. I was afraid and I was to ashamed to go back to my family and ask for their help. Soon enough, I found myself pregnant again, this time I began going to a free clinic to get prenatal care. I wanted to do it by myself, a man would just cause more drama, but when one of my doctors appointments revealed I was having twins, I decided that it couldn't hurt to have some help from the father. Though I had my doubts about who the father was, I assumed it was a man named Trevor Liam Jackson, who has curly red hair and hazel eyes. He was doubtful as well but agreed to be there if a DNA test proved the twins were his.
A few months later I gave birth to two boys. They have curly dark brown hair and green eyes. I named them Micah Emmet & Mikhail Adam Wagner. The hospital issued the DNA test and the results came back that was the father of my twins! He didn't keep his word, and he abandoned us after less than a week.

DW: Nicole Jane Wagner [19]

DD: Briana Esme Wagner [1]

DS/DS: Micah Emmet & Mikhail Adam Wagner [Newborns]

#25 Lilli'sHeart

Lilli'sHeart

Distinguished Baby Namer

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 267 posts

Posted 12 February 2013 - 09:37 PM

Round 1:
My name is Julia Polly Lee. I live in England. I am 19 years old. I have wavy chestnut hair and green eyes. About a year ago my mother died and I didn't want to go with life any more. I had to move in with an awful aunt (my name sake: Aunt Polly) I guess I was a rebel. I hated her so much and I hated life and I hated death because it took my mum. So I just gradually became un dependable, not caring, ect. I stayed out all night. I hung out with a rough crowd. I eventually started going home with boys. I thought nothing would happen, but oh I was so wrong. I found out I was pregnant. I told aunt Polly and she basically kicked me out. I didn't have money, food, a job, anyone to take care of me. What did I have? The clothes on my back and a baby. I thought my life was over. But I found a church willing to take me in where there were other girls, some younger than me with my situation. While I was there, I got back on my feet. The people taught me more about my faith and it was probably the best thing that ever happened to me. God may not have wanted me to get pregnant, but He knows how to work around the little bumps in my journey of life. This baby experience has taught me a lot. But I'm not finished yet. I was blessed with tiny--but heathy--babies...3 in fact. Triplets. 1girl, 2 boys. Jude Wolf, Rhett Holden, and little Emma Catalina. They are precious. Jude has a little blond hair and glasz eyes. Holden has auburn wavy hair ans Blue eyes. And Emma has my hair and eyes. After they were born I found a job at a daycare center. I gave them my last name, Lee and now I have moved on. I am blessed ;)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Round 2:
When the triplets were about a year old, I started doing my old habits again. I was afraid to ask aunt Polly for help, and I was ashamed. She threw me out of the house once, I didn't want to be let down again. Soon enough, I was pregnant, and again, I didn't know who the dad was. I started going to a prenatal clinic. I was pretty sure the man was Trevor Liam (Lee) Jackson. --Lee has blond hair and Blue eyes. --So I found him and he agreed, if the tests were right he would help with the kids. A few months later I gave birth to twin girls, Anna Phoebe and Hanna Anastasia. They have blond hair, blue eyes. like Lee and Jude. The hospital took the DNA test and the girls were his! He was acually happy and he was genuinly joyful that I had other kids. He said he loves kids and is ready to start a family. I guess we already did. ;) The even better part is he wants to spend the rest of his life with me :wub: haha I'm so happy to settle down. ;) and I'm so glad he kept his word.

#26 Puppylover12397

Puppylover12397

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 6,184 posts

Posted 13 February 2013 - 05:35 AM

My name is Dahlia Lourdes Wagner, I am Seventeen Years Old and I live in Berlin, Germany. I have Blonde Hair and Glasz Eyes. When I was fourteen years old I fell into a rough crowd. I stayed out all night, my grades slipped and eventually I began going home with boys. I thought nothing would happen, but I was wrong. Suddenly I was pregnant, alone and scared with no one to help me. The local shelter took me in and I began to help out at An Animal Shelter to earn a little bit of extra money.

A few months later I gave birth to a small, but thankfully, healthy Baby Boy. I named him Jude Septimus Wagner. Jude has Brown Hair and Glasz Eyes. The brown hair must come from his father, I don't know who he is though so I gave Jude my last name and move on with my life.

When Jude is just over a year old, I began to fall back into my old life. I was afraid and I was to ashamed to go back to my family and ask for their help. Soon enough, I found myself pregnant again, this time I began going to a free clinic to get prenatal care. I wanted to do it by myself, a man would just cause more drama, but when one of my doctors appointments revealed I was having twins, I decided that it couldn't hurt to have some help from the father. Though I had my doubts about who the father was, I assumed it was a man named Xavier Mason Lux, who has Blonde Hair and Blue Eyes. He was doubtful as well but agreed to be there if a DNA test proved the twins were his.

few months later I gave birth to A set of Twin Girls. The hospital issued the DNA test and the results came back that Xaiver wasn't the father of my twins! It was actually Trevor Liam Jackson. I named them Rose Aine Wagner and Sophia Anne Wagner. Rose has Blonde Hair and Blue Eyes and Sophia has Light Brown Hair and Brown Eyes.

The Wagner Family

DM: Dahlia Lourdes Wagner {18}

DS: Jude Septimus Wagner {1}

DD/DD: Rose Aine Wagner & Sophia Anne Wagner {0}

#27 Jenna Hansen

Jenna Hansen

Power Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 771 posts
  • Interests:Working out, being a nanny, spending time with my fiance, reading, writing, watching movies.

Posted 14 February 2013 - 05:16 PM

When Rori and Lina had just turned one and I was now 18, I began to fall back into my old lifestyle. I was too afraid and ashamed to go back to my family and ask for their help again. On the day of Rori and Lina’s half birthday, I found out I was pregnant again. This time, I began going to a free clinic to get prenatal care. I wanted to do it by myself, to prove to myself that I could do it. But, when one of my doctor’s appointments revealed I was having twins again, I decided it couldn’t hurt to have some help from the father. Though I had my doubts about who the father was, I was pretty sure if was a guy named Calvin Rhys Parks, who has blonde hair and blue eyes like me. He was doubtful as well but agreed that if a DNA test proved he was the father, he would be there for us. A few months later, I gave birth to another set of twin girls. They both had red hair and hazel eyes. I named them Chloe Anne and Emma Nanor. The hospital ran a DNA test and the results came back that Calvin was the father of my girls. He kept his word. He was there for us and even wanted me and him to be together.

Daughters: Chloe Anne and Emma Nanor(nb)
Posted Image

Father: Calvin Rhys Parks(20)
Posted Image

#28 Sierra Eleanor

Sierra Eleanor

Power Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • 929 posts

Posted 14 February 2013 - 06:22 PM

When I was 17 I fell into a rough crowd. I stayed out all night, my grades slipped and eventually I began going home with boys. I thought nothing would happen, but I was wrong. Suddenly I was pregnant, alone and scared with no one to help me. The local shelter took me in and I began to help out at an Animal Shelter to earn a little bit of extra money.

A few months later I gave birth to small, but thankfully, healthy twins. He had blonde hair and she has brown and they both have blue eyes. I named them Sawyer Romeo and Peyton Arabella. Since I don't know who their father is I give them my last name and move on with my life.

When Sawyer and Peyton were just over a year old, I began to fall back into my old life. I was afraid and I was to ashamed to go back to my family and ask for their help. Soon enough, I found myself pregnant again, this time I began going to a free clinic to get prenatal care. I wanted to do it by myself, a man would just cause more drama, but when one of my doctors appointments revealed I was having twins, I decided that it couldn't hurt to have some help from the father. Though I had my doubts about who the father was, I assumed it was a man named Trevor Liam Jackson, who has blonde hair and blue eyes. He was doubtful as well but agreed to be there if a DNA test proved the twins were his.

Posted Image
A few months later I gave birth to a girl and boy twins. She has blonde hair and blue eyes and he has dark brown hair and green eyes. I named them Chloe Ann & Micah Lane Jackson-Wallace. The hospital issued the DNA test and the results came back that Trevor was the father of my twins! He did keep his word, and he is a full time father to the twins.

Posted ImagePosted Image

#29 astrothief42

astrothief42

Power Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • 847 posts
  • Interests:Baby Names, DIY, Grand Theft Auto, Harry Potter, Hawaii Five-0, Kingdom Hearts, Music, The Sims, Writing

Posted 18 February 2013 - 07:30 PM

My name is Anais Marietta Larson , I am 19 and I live in Berlin, Germany. I have Brown hair and Hazel eyes. When I was 18 I fell into a rough crowd. I stayed out all night, my grades slipped and eventually I began going home with boys. I thought nothing would happen, but I was wrong. Suddenly I was pregnant, alone and scared with no one to help me. The local shelter took me in and I began to help out at a animal shelter to earn a little bit of extra money.

A few months later I gave birth to small, but thankfully, healthy triplets. Adriana Jayne has Blonde hair and Brown eyes, Stella Faith has Brown hair and Brown eyes, and Carter Oskar has Brown hair and Hazel eyes. Since I don't know who their father is I give them my last name and move on with my life.

------------------

When Adriana, Stella and Carter were just over a year old, I began to fall back into my old life. I was afraid and I was to ashamed to go back to my family and ask for their help. Soon enough, I found myself pregnant again, this time I began going to a free clinic to get prenatal care. I wanted to do it by myself, a man would just cause more drama, but when one of my doctors appointments revealed I was having twins, I decided that it couldn't hurt to have some help from the father. Though I had my doubts about who the father was, I assumed it was a man named Trevor Liam Jackson, who has Red Hair and Hazel eyes. He was doubtful as well but agreed to be there if a DNA test proved the twins were his.

-----------------

A few months later I gave birth to twin daughters. I named them Kenna Ayna & Arabella Anne. Kenna has auburn hair and gray eyes. Bella has black hair and glasz eyes. The hospital issued the DNA test and the results came back that --- Trevor WASN'T the father of my twins! Trevor made it his own personal mission, and gave me a call later, basically "giving" it to me. Before hanging up, he called me a "slut," and then told me that he was going to be telling all of his guy friends. Distraught and confused, but mostly terrified, I cried, wondering how I will ever raise 5 kids on my own. I think the father is Calvin Rhys Parks. I will tell him later.

The Larson Family

DM: Anais Marietta [19]

DD/DD/DS: Adriana Jayne/Stella Faith/Carter Oskar [1]

DD/DD: Kenna Ayna/Arabella Anne [nb]

#30 Lawren

Lawren

Notable Baby Namer

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 195 posts

Posted 20 February 2013 - 01:46 PM

When Juliet, Arabella, and Sawyer were just over a year old, I began to fall back into my old life. I was afraid and I was too ashamed to go back to my family and ask for their help. Soon enough, I found myself pregnant again, this time I began going to a free clinic to get prenatal care. I wanted to do it by myself, a man would just cause more drama, but when one of my doctors appointments revealed I was having twins, I decided that it couldn't hurt to have some help from the father. Though I had my doubts about who the father was, I assumed it was a man named Calvin Rhys Parks, who has Dark Brown Hair and Green eyes. He was doubtful as well but agreed to be there if a DNA test proved the twins were his.
A few months later I gave birth to Twin Boys. They have Auburn hair and Gray eyes. I named them Makis Wyatt & Micah Brody. The hospital issued the DNA test and the results came back that Calvin was the father of my twins! He did keep his word, and he stayed as a part-time father.

Alice Maisie Hart and Calvin Rhys Parks
Juliet Emma, Arabella Kinsey, and Sawyer Tristan Hart
Makis Wyatt and Micah Brody Parks

#31 Puppylover12397

Puppylover12397

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 6,184 posts

Posted 20 February 2013 - 03:19 PM

My name is Tallulah Guinevere Hansen, I am Seventeen Years Old and I live in London, England I have Auburn Hair and Blue Eyes. When I was fourteen years old I fell into a rough crowd. I stayed out all night, my grades slipped and eventually I began going home with boys. I thought nothing would happen, but I was wrong. Suddenly I was pregnant, alone and scared with no one to help me. The local shelter took me in and I began to help out at A Local Factory to earn a little bit of extra money.

A few months later I gave birth to a setof small, but thankfully, healthy Twin Boys. I named them Edward Atticus Hansen and Riley Quillan Hansen. Edward has Blonde Hair and Hazel Eyes and Riley has Auburn Hair and Blue Eyes. Since I don't know who their father is I give them my last name and move on with my life.

When Edward and Riley were just over a year old, I began to fall back into my old life. I was afraid and I was to ashamed to go back to my family and ask for their help. Soon enough, I found myself pregnant again, this time I began going to a free clinic to get prenatal care. I wanted to do it by myself, a man would just cause more drama, but when one of my doctors appointments revealed I was having twins, I decided that it couldn't hurt to have some help from the father. Though I had my doubts about who the father was, I assumed it was a man named Xavier Mason Lux, who has Auburn Hair and Gray Eyes. He was doubtful as well but agreed to be there if a DNA test proved the twins were his.

A few months later I gave birth to faternal boy/girl twins. The hospital issued the DNA test and the results came back that Xaiver wasn't the father of my twins! I begged Xaiver to stay with me and he agree to and I am so thankful. I named them Michel Beauregard Hansen and Claire Annette Hansen. Michel and Claire both have Blonde Hair and Blue Eyes.

The Hansen Family

DM: Tallulah Guinevere Hansen {18}

DBF: Xaiver Mas0n Lux {22}

DS/DS: Edward Atticus Hansen & Riley Quillan Hansen {1}

DS/DD: Michel Beauregard Hansen & Claire Annette Hansen {0}

#32 Kookie

Kookie

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 1,033 posts

Posted 11 May 2013 - 06:10 PM

My name is Isis Emerald Ramos , I am 16 and I live in Russia. I have blonde wavy hair and hazel eyes. When I was 15 I fell into a rough crowd. I stayed out all night, my grades slipped and eventually I began going home with boys. I thought nothing would happen, but I was wrong. Suddenly I was pregnant, alone and scared with no one to help me. The local shelter took me in and I began to help out at a general store to earn a little bit of extra money.
A few months later I gave birth to a small, but thankfully, healthy girl. She has straight, auburn hair and hazel eyes. I named her Honora Blue Ramos. Since I don't know who their father is I give them my last name and move on with my life.

When Honora was just over a year old, I began to fall back into my old life. I was afraid and I was to ashamed to go back to my family and ask for their help. Soon enough, I found myself pregnant again, this time I began going to a free clinic to get prenatal care. I wanted to do it by myself, a man would just cause more drama, but when one of my doctors appointments revealed I was having twins, I decided that it couldn't hurt to have some help from the father. Though I had my doubts about who the father was, I assumed it was a man named Trevor Liam Jackson who has dark brown straight hair and green eyes. He was doubtful as well but agreed to be there if a DNA test proved the twins were his.
A few months later I gave birth to 2 girls. They have curly, red hair and hazel eyes. I named them Savannah Annelie & Gabriella Nanor. The hospital issued the DNA test and the results came back that Trevor was the father of my twins! He didn't keep his word, but he payed voluntary child support.

Isis Emerald Ramos {18}

Honora Blue Ramos {2}
Savannah Annelie Ramos-Jackson {NB}
Gabriella Nanor Ramos-Jackson {NB}

#33 CLA

CLA

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 2,024 posts

Posted 12 May 2013 - 04:43 AM

My name is Neves Avia Day, I am 18 years old and I live in St. Petersburg, Russia. I have curly black hair and green eyes. When I was 17 I fell into a rough crowd. I stayed out all night, my grades slipped and eventually I began going home with boys. I thought nothing would happen, but I was wrong. Suddenly I was pregnant, alone and scared with no one to help me. The local shelter took me in and I began to help out at a local factory to earn a little bit of extra money.
A few months later I gave birth to a small, but thankfully, healthy baby boy. He has straight black hair and blue eyes. I named him Silas Corin Day. Since I don't know who his father is I give him my last name and move on with my life.
-----
When Silas was just over a year old, I began to fall back into my old life. I was afraid and I was too ashamed to go back to my family and ask for their help. Soon enough, I found myself pregnant again, this time I began going to a free clinic to get prenatal care. I wanted to do it by myself, a man would just cause more drama, but when one of my doctors appointments revealed I was having twins, I decided that it couldn't hurt to have some help from the father. Though I had my doubts about who the father was, I assumed it was a man named Trevor Liam Jackson, who has straight blonde hair and blue eyes. He was doubtful as well but agreed to be there if a DNA test proved the twins were his.
A few months later I gave birth to a girl and a boy. She has curly blonde hair and blue eyes, and he has wavy black hair and glasz eyes. I named them Arabella Nina & Mikhail Adam. The hospital issued the DNA test and the results came back that Trevor was the father of my twins! He did keep his word, and he is a full-time father to the twins.

Neves Avia Day {20}
Trevor Liam Jackson {22}
Silas Corin Day {2}
Arabella Nina Jackson-Day {nb}
Mikhail Adam Jackson-Day {nb}

#34 Laugh-Dream-Love

Laugh-Dream-Love

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 10,799 posts
  • Interests:Watching movies and snuggling with my boyfriend; Writing; Reading; Listening to music; Drawing; Singing

Posted 12 May 2013 - 02:58 PM

My name is Calla Ruby Snyder , I am 16 and I live in England. I have curly black hair and green eyes. When I was 15 I fell into a rough crowd. I stayed out all night, my grades slipped and eventually I began going home with boys. I thought nothing would happen, but I was wrong. Suddenly I was pregnant, alone and scared with no one to help me. The local shelter took me in and I began to help out at an animal shelter to earn a little bit of extra money.
A few months later I gave birth to a small, but thankfully, healthy boy. He has curly auburn hair and blue eyes. I named him Barley Fitzwilliam Snyder. Since I don't know who his father is I gave him my last name and moved on with my life.

_______________________________________________________________________________________

When Barley was just over a year old, I began to fall back into my old life. I was afraid and I was to ashamed to go back to my family and ask for their help. Soon enough, I found myself pregnant again, this time I began going to a free clinic to get prenatal care. I wanted to do it by myself, a man would just cause more drama, but when one of my doctors appointments revealed I was having twins, I decided that it couldn't hurt to have some help from the father. Though I had my doubts about who the father was, I assumed it was a man named Calvin Rhys Parks, who has straight light brown hair and brown eyes. He was doubtful as well but agreed to be there if a DNA test proved the twins were his.

A few months later I gave birth to twin girls. They have curly auburn hair and grey eyes. I named them Maia Anie Snyder & Juliet Anicka Snyder. The hospital issued the DNA test and the results came back that Calvin wasn't the father of my twins! I tell Xavier he might be the father, and have him tested.

Calla Ruby Snyder [17]

Barley Fitzwilliam Snyder [1]

Maia Anie Snyder [0]

Juliet Anicka Snyder [0]

Calla Snyder with Barley, Maia, and Juliet

#35 Acantha

Acantha

Star Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 328 posts

Posted 12 May 2013 - 10:57 PM

When Dorian was just over a year old, I began to fall back into my old life. I was afraid and I was to ashamed to go back to my family and ask for their help. Soon enough, I found myself pregnant again, this time I began going to a free clinic to get prenatal care. I wanted to do it by myself, a man would just cause more drama, but when one of my doctors appointments revealed I was having twins, I decided that it couldn't hurt to have some help from the father. Though I had my doubts about who the father was, I assumed it was a man named Xavier Mason Lux, who has curly black hair and glasz eyes. He was doubtful as well but agreed to be there if a DNA test proved the twins were his.
A few months later I gave birth to Mikhail Gideon and Isadora Hanne. Mischa has dark brown hair and blue eyes. Isa has blonde hair and blue eyes. The hospital issued the DNA test and the results came back that he was the father of my twins! He did keep his word, and he became a full-time father.

Earlier...
My name is Georgia Blythe Cunningham , I am 17 and I live in England. I have auburn hair and blue eyes. When I was 16 I fell into a rough crowd. I stayed out all night, my grades slipped and eventually I began going home with boys. I thought nothing would happen, but I was wrong. Suddenly I was pregnant, alone and scared with no one to help me. The local shelter took me in and I began to help out at a local factory to earn a little bit of extra money.
A few months later I gave birth to a small, but thankfully, healthy boy. He has brown hair and glasz eyes. I named him Dorian Milo Cunningham. Since I don't know who his father is I give him my last name and move on with my life.

#36 chloet

chloet

Distinguished Baby Namer

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 211 posts

Posted 13 May 2013 - 12:00 AM

My name is Nora Violet Pierce, I am seventeen years old and I live in London, England. I have brown hair andhazel eyes. When I was sixteen, I fell into a rough crowd. I stayed out all night, my grades slipped and eventually I began going home with boys. I thought nothing would happen, but I was wrong. Suddenly I was pregnant, alone and scared with no one to help me. The local shelter took me in and I began to help out at a small daycare to earn a little bit of extra money.
A few months later I gave birth to a small, but thankfully, healthy baby girl. She has blonde hair and hazel eyes. I named her Briana Juliet. Since I don't know who her father is I give her my last name and move on with my life.

When Briana was just over a year old, I began to fall back into my old life. I was afraid and I was to ashamed to go back to my family and ask for their help. Soon enough, I found myself pregnant again, this time I began going to a free clinic to get prenatal care. I wanted to do it by myself, a man would just cause more drama, but when one of my doctors appointments revealed I was having twins, I decided that it couldn't hurt to have some help from the father. Though I had my doubts about who the father was, I assumed it was a man named Calvin Rhys Parks, who has blonde hair and blue eyes. He was doubtful as well but agreed to be there if a DNA test proved the twins were his.
A few months later I gave birth to identical twin girls. They have light brown hair and brown eyes. I named them Chloe Annette & Vivian Hanna. The hospital issued the DNA test and the results came back that Calvin was the father of my twins! He did keep his word, and he even wanted us to be together.

DM: Nora Violet Pierce
DD: Briana Juliet Pierce
DD/DD: Chloe Annette & Vivian Hanna

#37 Therandombanana

Therandombanana

Notable Baby Namer

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 205 posts

Posted 13 May 2013 - 08:24 AM

My name is Olivia Blaise Johnston, I am 16 and I live in Glasgow, Scotland. I have brown hair and glasz eyes. When I was 15 I fell into a rough crowd. I stayed out all night, my grades slipped and eventually I began going home with boys. I thought nothing would happen, but I was wrong. Suddenly I was pregnant, alone and scared with no one to help me. The local shelter took me in and I began to help out at a small daycare to earn a little bit of extra money.
A few months later I gave birth to a small, but thankfully, healthy girl. She has blonde hair and hazel eyes. I named her Domenica Velvet. Since I don't know who their father is I give them my last name and move on with my life.

When Domenica was just over a year old, I began to fall back into my old life. I was afraid and I was to ashamed to go back to my family and ask for their help. Soon enough, I found myself pregnant again, this time I began going to a free clinic to get prenatal care. I wanted to do it by myself, a man would just cause more drama, but when one of my doctors appointments revealed I was having twins, I decided that it couldn't hurt to have some help from the father. Though I had my doubts about who the father was, I assumed it was a man named Trevor Liam Jackson, who has black Hair and glasz eyes. He was doubtful as well but agreed to be there if a DNA test proved the twins were his.
A few months later I gave birth to G/G twins. They have dark brown hair and green eyes. I named them Phoebe Anaïs & Scarlett Annalie. The hospital issued the DNA test and the results came back that Trevor Liam Jackson was the father of my twins! He did keep his word, and he even wanted us to be together!

#38 Supersoccerchic

Supersoccerchic

Junior Baby Namer

• Bronze Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 25 posts

Posted 27 January 2015 - 12:48 PM

The Matthews:
Me-Cora Emma Matthews 
Age-18
DD/DD/DS:Alia Scarlett, Denver Mercy and Phineas Jude-1
DS/DS:Micah Beau & Michael Austin Matthews-Jackson(nb)
BF-Trevor Liam Jackson
Age-19
When Alia, Denver and Phineas were just over a year old, I began to fall back into my old life. I was afraid and I was to ashamed to go back to my family and ask for their help. Soon enough, I found myself pregnant again, this time I began going to a free clinic to get prenatal care. I wanted to do it by myself, a man would just cause more drama, but when one of my doctors appointments revealed I was having twins, I decided that it couldn't hurt to have some help from the father. Though I had my doubts about who the father was, I assumed it was a man named Trevor Liam Jackson, who has auburn hair and gray eyes. 
He was doubtful as well but agreed to be there if a DNA test proved the twins were his.
A few months later I gave birth to twin boys. They have blonde hair and blue eyes. I named them Micah Beau & Michael Austin Matthews-Jackson. The hospital issued the DNA test and the results came back that Trevor was the father of my twins! He did keep his word, and he's a full-time father to the twins and even to the triplets. 

#39 Remy Hadley

Remy Hadley

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• Senior BNG Addict
  • 7,881 posts
  • Interests:♥ baby names ♥ pasta ♥ sherlock holmes ♥ knitting / crocheting ♥ hiking ♥ dogs ♥ sea creatures ♥ birds ♥ nature documentaries ♥ peaceful parenting ♥ cooking ♥

Posted 27 January 2015 - 02:49 PM

When Arabella and Scarlett  were just over a year old, I began to fall back into my old life. I was afraid and I was to ashamed to go back to my family and ask for their help. Soon enough, I found myself pregnant again, this time I began going to a free clinic to get prenatal care. I wanted to do it by myself, a man would just cause more drama, but when one of my doctors appointments revealed I was having twins, I decided that it couldn't hurt to have some help from the father. Though I had my doubts about who the father was, I assumed it was a man named Calvin Rhys Parks, who has light brown Hair and brown eyes. He was doubtful as well but agreed to be there if a DNA test proved the twins were his.

A few months later I gave birth to twin girls. They have blonde hair and blue eyes. I named them Chloe Vania & Maia Annalie. The hospital issued the DNA test and the results came back that was the father of my twins! He kept his word, and he even wanted us to be together.

#40 Addison

Addison

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 7,122 posts

Posted 27 January 2015 - 08:11 PM

My name is Charlotte Mamie Knight, I am 17 and I live in Scotland. I have blonde hair and green eyes. When I was 16 I fell into a rough crowd. I stayed out all night, my grades slipped and eventually I began going home with boys. I thought nothing would happen, but I was wrong. Suddenly, I was pregnant, alone and scared with no one to help me. The local shelter took me in and I began to help out at a fast food restaurant to earn a little bit of extra money. A few months later I gave birth to small, but thankfully, healthy twin girls. They have dark hair and my bright green eyes. I named them Evangeline Prairie Juno and Juliet Hermione Lux. Since I don't know who their father is I give them my last name and move on with my life.

When the twins were just over a year old, I began to fall back into my old life. I was afraid and I was to ashamed to go back to my family and ask for their help. Soon enough, I found myself pregnant again, this time I began going to a free clinic to get prenatal care. I wanted to do it by myself, a man would just cause more drama, but when one of my doctors appointments revealed I was having twins, I decided that it couldn't hurt to have some help from the father. Though I had my doubts about who the father was, I assumed it was a man named Xavier Mason Parks, who has brown hair and green eyes. He was doubtful as well but agreed to be there if a DNA test proved the twins were his. A few months later I gave birth to the boys. They have blonde hair and blue eyes. I named them Micah Stetson Blaze & Makis Jesse Calhoun. The hospital issued the DNA test and the results came back that was the father of my twins! He did keep his word, but he is only a part-time father.

Charlotte Mamie Knight;

with Evangeline, Juliet, Micah, and Makis Knight.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Round 2

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users