Anyone and EVERYONE! I NEED your help!

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_Alyse_*

• Guests

Posted 02 December 2012 - 02:46 PM

Go ahead. Call me crazy. I, crazily enough, recently wrote a story BUT didn't name ANY characters until the end. So, I need a second opinion. Tell me what you think of when you hear these names.

Anastasia Keltor
Grace Flenge
Kaitlee Donovan
Quinn Gray
Opal Jennings

Carter Hadley
Haden Emlor
Axel Blaire

Parents(that appear in the story):
Jemima and Harrison Keltor(Anastasia)
Isaac and Harper Jennings(Opal)
Lillian and James Hadley(Carter)

What comes to mind? Thanks in advance.

#2 pixiejayy

Baby Namer

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 127 posts

Posted 02 December 2012 - 04:11 PM

i like some of the combinations. though i'm not big on grace flenge, haden emlor, or axel blaire.

#3 Remy Hadley

Remy Hadley

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• Senior BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,957 posts
  • Interests:♥ cloth diapers ♥ baby wearing ♥ birth ♥ natural parenting ♥ jogging ♥ knitting / crocheting ♥ swimming ♥ hiking ♥ cooking ♥ singing ♥ dogs ♥ spaghetti ♥ baby names ♥

Posted 02 December 2012 - 04:35 PM

Anastasia Keltor - i definitely think a girly girl.

Grace Flenge - she seems more quiet. A pretty girl, maybe an only child or one of few? Has a general plan for life though doesnt over think it

Kaitlee Donovan - I imagine blonde and ditsy but lovable to those she cares about. She's a tad strong willed but when it comes to people she admires she's much less demanding.

Quinn Gray - I imagine her more outgoing and a little dorky. A genuine person

Opal Jennings - very crafty, like her parents. I imagie an artistic girl, a tad quirky as well. I imagine her as a younger sister as well for whatever reason

Carter Hadley - not to be offensive, but I imagine a flamboyant sort of boy with this name :blush: fashion smart and spends most his time with ladies <3 a sweet boy, friends with all

Haden Emlor - i imagine studious

Axel Blaire - I imagine a tough boy, or at least a boy who's parents want him to be tough.

#4 CLA

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,023 posts

Posted 03 December 2012 - 10:33 PM

Anastasia Keltor- I'd think possibly goes by the nn Ana, Stasia, or Stacy. Probably a girly girl. I'd think red hair? Miss popular.

Grace Flenge- Not a fan of the last name, makes me think of flem. But Grace I would think would be smart, quiet, and reserved.

Kaitlee Donavan- Cute and preppy, dark hair with a lighter complexion. Best friends with Anastasia and Quinn.

Quinn Gray- I'd imagine blonde, and besties with Kaitlee and Stasia.

Opal Jennings- Genuine but misunderstood. Highly underestimated.

Carter Hadley- Quarter back. Dating either Kaitlee, Anastasia, or Quinn. Blonde or Dark hair with blue eyes.

Haden Emlor- Emlor is kind of an odd last name. This kid, I'd imagine, is either best friends with Carter, or the geeky kid. Maybe friends with Opal.

Axel Blaire- This kid is BA. Rocker to the core, I'd imagine in detention a lot.

As for the parents' names the only one that I don't think works is Jemima, makes me think of Aunt Jemima, which makes me want pancakes and sausage smothered in maple syrup.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users