• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Emma67

Emma67

Aspiring Baby Namer

• Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 19 April 2013 - 08:11 PM

Okay so I have two characters which are my main characters in my story.
  • My first character has dark brown hair, dark brown eyes, and skin color kind of like Nina Dobrev or Victoria Justice. She's cocky, sweet (sometimes), depressed (her parents died a year ago and she lives with her Aunt, Uncle, and cousin.), and very giggly. I'm thinking good names for her would be Evie (My number one choice), Kayla, Megan, or any other names that you think fit this character.
  • My second character had black hair, dark brown eyes, and skin color like Zendaya Coleman. She's shy, quite, sarcastic, and unique. (She's a witch) I have no clue what her name would be.....

#2 Riley_Jane

Riley_Jane

Superstar Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 536 posts
  • Interests:Singing, Acting, Dancing, Writing, Names, Event Planning, Hiking, Fitness, Cooking, Baking, and Exploring new things!

Posted 19 April 2013 - 09:53 PM

Character 1: Kyleigh/Kylie was the first name I thought of for this personality and description. Other suggestions would be Mia, Charlotte, Hannah, Christine, Savannah
Character 2: Zoey and Serena came to mind first, I like Serena better out of the two. Other suggestions would be Vivienne, Gillian, Scarlett, Giana, Dani

#3 saree6

saree6

Distinguished Baby Namer

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 230 posts

Posted 20 April 2013 - 04:52 PM

Character 1: Sasha & Rachel are the first two that came to my mind. But if you want something a little more outlandish what about Berlin?
Character 2: Instantly, I thought Anastasia.

#4 purplegal7

purplegal7

Aspiring Baby Namer

• Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 02 May 2013 - 07:49 PM

Character 1: I agree with Sasha but I also like the name Nikki
Character 2: Rachelle (pronounced Ray-shell) or Arianna.... and I don't know if you're looking for a last name or you already have one or something but I just liked the name McCallum for both of these names. Just thought I'd tell you

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users