- there's nothing really wrong with this combo, but did you know there is a famous make up brand named Elizabeth Arden? lol. Anya Beatrice
- Neither names are my style, but this combo is pretty nice. Catherine Iris
- love this! Very elegant. Clara Genevieve
- LOOOOOVE this a lot! I'm a big fan of both names and this has such a pretty feminine sound. Eloise ______ "Lo"
- Love Eloise, but I prefer "older" names like it as middle names, just my style. There's nothing wrong with it as a fn. Lo is so cute! Eloise Delphine maybe?Hazel Rebecca
- I like Rebecca (Rebekah too), but Hazel is not my style at all. I think it's pretty, but lacks that wow factor. I think it would be great as a double middle name like Eloise Hazel Rebecca or somethingHenrietta Grace "Etta"
- pretty! Henrietta is nms, but this combo is really pretty. I LOVE Grace, especially as a mn even if a lot of people consider it "filler"Isabel Florence
- neither names are my style, and this is pretty, but not my favorite of your combosJulia Margaret
- pretty! Both names seem a little dated though, especially together. I think pairing each name with a more current name would be better. Louisa Belle
- ehh this seems like a double middle name to me. Clara Louisa Belle
or something. I LOVE Louisa (prefer Louise usually but I would choose either depending on which sounded better in the combo). Belle is too cutesy for me and kinda cheesy imoLilian Charlotte
- never liked Lillian (there's nothing wrong with it it's just always been meh to me), but I ADORE Charlotte! Lo and Lottie are such cute middle names. Eloise Charlotte
? Or even Charlotte Eloise
- I don't like the distinct "L" sounds in both names, but both names are prettyMelanie Corinne
- Heavy "n" sounds in both names so it doesn't flow right. Mila Corinne
? Melanie Louisa Belle?Margot Delphine
- not a fan of Margot to be honest. I prefer Margaret (or my most recent obsession Margaery). Delphine is really pretty!Nina Ariadne
- I love Nina so much and I've always loved it! I'm not too sure about Ariadne though...it looks like a typoNora Josephine
- lovely!! I do prefer Nina, but thise is so prettyNatalia Daisy
- LOVE! Young, fresh, feminine, not boring...great combo!Philippa Jane
- pretty! Philippa isn't really my style, but this is lovelyRosemary Aven "Rosie / Romy"
- Not fond of Aven, but Rosemary is pretty. Rosemary Arden
- don't like Sylvie at all, but that's probably just me. Athena is nice though. It's a nice combo. Archer Demetri
- like this a lot! I love Archer and Demetri is niceBoyd Author
- Author? Like...author? Not a fan of either names.Flynn Alexander
- nice comboHeath Sebastian
- love both names, but this combo feels very heavyKieran James
- dislike Kieran a lot, but I love James especially as a middle nameLewis Henry
- not fond of Lewis, but I love Henry especially as a middle nameMarcus Ryan
- decent comboOscar Vincent
- love Vincent and Oscar is okay as a mn, but I'm not to fond of it as a fnSage Montgomery
- Sage is a girl name to me. Montgomery is too surname. Paired with Sage it sounds like a preppy rich school girlSoren Cassius
- Love Cassius, not a fan of Soren (maaaaybe as a middle name)Wesley Patrick "Wes"
- nice comboWade Lawrence
- Lawrence is nice, but not a fan of Wade
Wow I have to say I am sooo impressed with your combos overall. I feel like we have a very similar naming style. I've been having trouble with my list lately (I'm trying to update it and switch some things out) so it's kind of sparse right now, but your name list, especially the girls list, is really what I'm trying to acheive. All the names are really pretty and you there's a mix of feminine, modern, classic, etc. I love it!
Hope I could help!!