1. Lyra Florence - I'm not too crazy about either name, but they have the same style and sound nice together.
2. Phoebe - It's been growing on me lately. Phoebe Hazel, Phoebe Arabella, Phoebe Noelle?
3. Hermione Pearl - Hermione is cute, but I'm not a fan of Pearl. The nn Mia is nice, and I'd never considered it for Hermione!
4. Brooke - I feel like this was really popular and is now going out of style, so it's going to feel dated in a few years time. I think it would need a stronger mn. Brooke Ophelia, Brooke Fiona, Brooke Delphina?
5. Livia - I love the nn Via, unfortunately Livia is nms. Livia Sage, Livia Pearl, Livia Maeve?
1. Asa Bellamy Jack - I've never much liked the idea of two mns, but Asa and Bellamy are both really cool. Jack is alright, but why not just Asa Bellamy?
2. Tate Montgomery - Tate's okay, but I really like Montgomery. It's such a strong name. Do you like Montgomery Tate? Maybe that would make your guy feel better about using Tate too, if it's just a mn.
3. Noah Stanley - Noah is so popular and Stanley sounds stale and old to me, so having these too together feels weird. I also am not fond of either.
4. Rome - Pretty cool. I prefer Roman, and feel like just Rome sounds a bit awkward as a fn. Rome Alexander, Rome Cassius, Rome Olivier?
5. Hayes - I really like this, it's been growing on me for a while. Hayes Augustus, Hayes Montgomery, Hayes Arthur?
Thanks so much for your opinions and suggestions rhaego.
Phoebe Arabella and Phoebe Noelle are cute; Pearl would be after my middle name Margaret; I love Brooke Ophelia; Livia Pearl is cute.
I feel like something is missing from the end of Asa Bellamy, although I guess with the last name it wouldn't be too bad. Will keep that in mind!; I'm not sure Graeme would go for Montgomery lol, but I'll ask him just in case he might; Stanley would be after baby's grandpa; I like Rome/Roman Alexander; Hehe Hayes Montgomery is adorable, and also Hayes Arthur (I know Graeme likes Arthur lol).
Lyra Florence - Lyra is really sweet, but I've never really liked Florence.
Phoebe - Never been a fan of this name either, sorry.
Hermione Pearl - Same to this, just not my style. I do like the idea of her nn being Mia though.
Brooke - I know a few Brookes. Brooke Alexandra/Alexandria sounds nice imo.
Livia (Livvy, Via, Liv) - Cute alternative to Olivia. Livia Cate, Livia Brielle, Livia Hazel, Livia Jade, Livia Madelyn, Livia Noelle, Livia Ruby, Livia Scarlett, Livia Teagan and Livia Violet would be some of my favourite mn combos for this.
Asa Bellamy Jack - Would prefer Jack as a fn. The other two are a bit out there for me.
Tate Montgomery - Really like Tate, not sure about Montgomery though!
Noah Stanley - Cute, and I really like the name Noah. Noah Blake, Noah Daniel, Noah Dean, Noah Jackson and Noah Maddox sound good too I think!
Rome - Not a fan of place names.
Hayes - I know a few people with the last name Hayes, so I think that's why I'd never use it. Wouldn't mind hearing it on another child though.
I hope this answered your questions!
Thanks for your opinions and suggestions Chloe.
Brooke Alexandra is cute, but I'm not a huge fan of Alexandra; Livia Madelyn and Livia Violet are cute.
Noah Jackson is cute, but both names together are too popular for me.
1. Lyra Florence - not my style at all, but could be pretty. Is it pronounced Leer-uh or Lie-ruh? I read it Leer-uh. Nicknames: Lee, Lyr (Leer)
2. Phoebe - I really only like this as a middle. But it is pretty. Anna Phoebe, Lauren Pheobe, Lydia Pheobe...
3. Hermione Pearl - don't like the Harry Potter connotations with the FN and the MN seems dated
4. Brooke - Pretty! ? I do prefer Brooklyn nn Brooke, though. Phoebe Brooke could work...
5. Livia - Although I do prefer Olivia, this is pretty! I love the nickname Livvy.
1. Asa Bellamy Jack - Bellamy is strictly female for me, Asa is a little corny in my opinion, and Jack is more of a nickname
2. Tate Montgomery - really like this, but sounds more like a first name - surname combo. I prefer Montgomery Tate. I also like Tatum Montgomery or Montgomery Tatum.
3. Noah Stanley - despite overuse, I really like this!
4. Rome - NMS, I prefer Roman
5. Hayes - NMS, but it is okay
Thanks for your opinions and suggestions Nike.
Lyra is prn Lie-ruh. Lydia Phoebe is cute. It seems we have somewhat differing styles
I really like Hermoine and Phoebe of your girl names. Tate Montgomery and Asa Bellamy Jack are my favorite boy names.
Thanks for your opinions and suggestions Alyssa.
Brooke Diana and Brooke Freya are cute; I like Livia Katherine, Livia Caroline, Livia Madeleine, and Livia Ruby.
Rome Atticus and Rome Nicholas are nice; Hayes William and Hayes Riley are adorable.
Some small changes I made, and some questions.
1. Lyra Florence
(This stays the same, I think it's gorgeous and I love it.)
2. Phoebe Annabeth? or Phoebe Arabella?
(My two favourite Phoebe combos atm. Which is your favourite?)
3. Hermione Livia Pearl?
(I think maybe this has a little more spunk to it, but I'm not sure.)
4. Brooke Ophelie? or Brooke Freya?
(Can't decide which I prefer.)
5. Livia Madelyn?, Livia Caroline?, or as a middle with Hermione?
(Unsure about this one too.)
1. Asa Bellamy Jack?, Asa Bellamy?, Asa Jack?, or Bellamy Jack?
(2 middles or 1? If 1, which combo?)
2. Montgomery Tate? or Tate Montgomery?
(Which way do you prefer it?)
3. Noah Stanley
(After his grandpa, so I don't really want to change it. Do you think he'd get teased?)
4. Rome Atticus? or Roman Alexander?
(Which one is better?)
5. Hayes Riley or Hayes Arthur?
(I'm leaning towards Arthur because it's less popular, but I think Riley is adorable. Your favourite?)
Thanks so much for everything so far guys