• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Gwyneth

Gwyneth

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,027 posts
  • Interests:I love reading, and writing, handging out with my friends, Drama and listening to music. I can't sing to save my life. I kinda like walking my dog, I love all animals, and travelling.

Posted 04 April 2009 - 10:49 AM

I need more help, it is the same story as the other post I wrote.

I think the main girl will be called Jessica (16 years), Jess for short, and the bad boy, who becomes her boyfriend, either Liam or Flynn (17 years). I think their baby will be called Rowan. What do you think?

I need a name for Liam/Flynn's sister, she's the same age as Jess. She is medium height, laid-back and amazing with little kids. She's a bit of a book worm but also very sociable. She has reddish hair always in a ponytail and bright green eyes. She realy helps Jess through her surprise pregnancy and the birth of Rowan.

I need some help with teen mothers that Jess meets at the teenage mum education centre after she's had her baby.

(The top two are Jess's closest friends)

Connie 16 baby boy
Holly 15 baby girl

Hannah 18 baby girl
Sophie 13 baby girl
Carly 16 baby boy
Sharon 17 baby boy
Felicity 15 baby girl

The babies names need to be vary in how modern and common they are to refelct the different teen mums.

Thanks a lot, I really appreciate your help!!!

#2 HarmonyP

HarmonyP

Baby Namer

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 128 posts
  • Interests:Well, obviously, I love names! They're so fun to look for and to search for the right name for the right character. I love writing, which is why I'm in constant search for a good name. I want to be an author one day, so my fingers are crossed. I also enjoy dance and hanging out with my friends.

Posted 04 April 2009 - 05:45 PM

I like Rowan for their baby. I think it's fitting.

Liam/Flynn's sister: Alicia, Reese/Rhys, Shea, Natalia, Brooke, Mackenzie, Ainsley

Baby boys names: Chase, Carson, Cooper, Parker, Ian, Sean, Sebastian, Braden, Aidan, Landon, Leland
Baby girls names: Leah, Trinity, Hope, Riley, Avery, Bella, Ava, Mia, Valeria, Paige, Bailey

More suggestions? good luck!

#3 Gwyneth

Gwyneth

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 1,027 posts
  • Interests:I love reading, and writing, handging out with my friends, Drama and listening to music. I can't sing to save my life. I kinda like walking my dog, I love all animals, and travelling.

Posted 05 April 2009 - 02:59 AM

I like:

Connie 16 baby boy Leif (My own choice, and yeah it is a name, pronounced like Leaf, I think its Norse and means my beloved)
Holly 15 baby girl Lily (Tree/Flower theme)

Hannah 18 girl Ava
Sophie 13 girl Adelyn
Carly 16 boy Connor
Sharon 17 boy Bailey
Felicity 15 girl Gracie

What do you think? Do the names go well?

Do you think it would be too corney if Liam/Flynn's sister got pregnant instead of one of the girls, e.g Hannah?

#4 PaperHeart

PaperHeart

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• Super Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,507 posts

Posted 05 April 2009 - 02:53 PM

I love the names you already have! Okayy Ermm Here goes:

Connie - Aiden, Landon, Jacob/Jacoby, Caleb, Harrisson, Emmett, Mitchell, Justin, Elliott, Ethan, Dean, Nathaniel...
Holly - Lillie, Rosaline, Claire, Shanice, Sherelle, Kamdyn, Alivia, Jolee, Amelia, Chantal, Bianca, Violet, Natalia...

Hannah - Amanda, Carissa, Mallory, Abigail, Rebecca, Serena, Amber, Lana, Kayleigh, Emily, Lucy, Tyler, Danielle, Caitlyn...
Sophie - Addison, Adelaide, Ava, Louise, Lani, Corinne, Linley, Delaney, Francesca, Brielle, Evelyn, Georgia, Isobel, Aubrey, Kendall...
Carly - Dylan, Shane, Matthew, Rory, Seth, Mason, Daniel, Benjamin, Brody, Kyle, Emmett, Gregory, Jackson, Nick, Tristan...
Sharon - Blake, Aiden, Alfie, Connor, Carter, Callum, Finley, Hunter, Jaden, Lucas, Owen, Preston, Ryder, Rhys, Tiegan, Timothy...
Felicity - Taylor, Elizabeth, Rosaline, Elora, Justine, Gabrielle, Sophia, Alexandria, Isabella, Nicole, Keira, Charlotte, Cathryn...

I Love all of your choices! (: But i think it would be a bit much for his sister to get pregnant ASWELL. lol. Urmm.. I have to say i also like Flynn beter than Liam, it's more original and masculine.

Good Luck. Hope this helps.

-Yasmine <3

#5 Gwyneth

Gwyneth

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 1,027 posts

Posted 05 April 2009 - 03:00 PM

I love the names you already have! Okayy Ermm Here goes:

Connie - Aiden, Landon, Jacob/Jacoby, Caleb, Harrisson, Emmett, Mitchell, Justin, Elliott, Ethan, Dean, Nathaniel...
Holly - Lillie, Rosaline, Claire, Shanice, Sherelle, Kamdyn, Alivia, Jolee, Amelia, Chantal, Bianca, Violet, Natalia...

Hannah - Amanda, Carissa, Mallory, Abigail, Rebecca, Serena, Amber, Lana, Kayleigh, Emily, Lucy, Tyler, Danielle, Caitlyn...
Sophie - Addison, Adelaide, Ava, Louise, Lani, Corinne, Linley, Delaney, Francesca, Brielle, Evelyn, Georgia, Isobel, Aubrey, Kendall...
Carly - Dylan, Shane, Matthew, Rory, Seth, Mason, Daniel, Benjamin, Brody, Kyle, Emmett, Gregory, Jackson, Nick, Tristan...
Sharon - Blake, Aiden, Alfie, Connor, Carter, Callum, Finley, Hunter, Jaden, Lucas, Owen, Preston, Ryder, Rhys, Tiegan, Timothy...
Felicity - Taylor, Elizabeth, Rosaline, Elora, Justine, Gabrielle, Sophia, Alexandria, Isabella, Nicole, Keira, Charlotte, Cathryn...

I Love all of your choices! (: But i think it would be a bit much for his sister to get pregnant ASWELL. lol. Urmm.. I have to say i also like Flynn beter than Liam, it's more original and masculine.

Good Luck. Hope this helps.

-Yasmine <3

Thank you so much, there are so many lovely names to choose from, I wish I had more teenage mums.

I agree that it would be too much for Liam/Flynn's sister to get pregnant, thanks for making me see sense. Do you have any ideas on an unusual name for her, because I'm stuck, she can't be nameless for ever.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users