OK, my sister has been giving weekly hints on the names they have picked out for my niece/nephew. I have figured out the girl's name...
Milly Ellen (two family names)
I think I have the boy's name, but my sister will not confirm it! Knowing her, I'm fairly confident it is a family name. Thinking this, I may be short sighted on figuring out the clues! I do know for a fact his middle name is going to be Thomas (a family name). So, here are the clues I have received. What names can you come up with that fit these clues?
1. Contains the letters "o" and "a". .
2. Has the same number of letters as the middle name. (So this would be 6).
3. Shares the name of a very famous uncle of 3.
4. Name has two syllables.
5. Duck Dynasty
6. Will never write out his full name on his school papers.
7. Between the first and middle name, his name contains 4 vowels. (This would leave one "o" and one "a" for his first name).
Would love to hear what everyone else comes up with. So far, I have only come up with one name (my Dad's name) that fits all the hints. I'll share my guess later - don't want to skew everyone's guesses!