• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Reagan

Reagan

Aspiring Baby Namer

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 05 June 2013 - 05:04 PM

So, I'm writing a story. The main characters have three children, and I need some help thinking of names for them. I'll just give their description and names I'm thinking of using, and you guys can give me your opinion.

The oldest is a boy, around nine or ten. He's average height and weight for his age, with skin just a little bit tanner than his siblings (maybe he's been in the sun for longer) and some freckles, but not too many. He has a shock of brown hair that's mainly straight, but a bit unruly, and chocolate brown eyes. He has dimples when he smiles (just like his mother). He's a pretty friendly, responsible boy. He has a bit of an attitude at times, but he's a good kid. I have no idea what to name him.

The second child is also a boy, between seven and seven and a half (not eight yet.) He's average height for his age, with sandy blond hair that's just a little wavy, transforming into some slight curls at the top, and he has blue eyes. He's definitely on the fair side, but is not as white as a sheet. No dimples or freckles. He's pretty mature for his age, a very sweet boy. He manages to be mature and childish at the same time, sometimes. I'm thinking Jeremy for him?

The third child is a girl, around six. She's a bit small for her age. Like the brother right above her, she has blonde hair and pretty green eyes that may look hazel depending on the lighting. On the fair side as well, no dimples or freckles. Being the youngest and the only girl in her family, she can usually get away with more things than her older brothers, but isn't one to take (much) advantage of that. She's very bright and affectionate, but a bit of a crybaby at times. No name ideas.

#2 const3llati0ns

const3llati0ns

Notable Baby Namer

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 192 posts

Posted 05 June 2013 - 06:37 PM

With the first one, you basically described my cousin except his hair is curlier. Richard (Richie)

Go with Jeremy.

Ashley! Or Rebecca. Or Mary.

#3 Reagan

Reagan

Aspiring Baby Namer

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 06 June 2013 - 04:31 AM

Thanks for the suggestions!

#4 Riley_Jane

Riley_Jane

Superstar Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 536 posts
  • Interests:Singing, Acting, Dancing, Writing, Names, Event Planning, Hiking, Fitness, Cooking, Baking, and Exploring new things!

Posted 06 June 2013 - 07:26 AM

I think the first boy sounds more like a Jeremy.
The second little boy sounds EXACTLY like my little cousin Zachery although he's only about 4. Still a good fit for the character.
The little girl sounds like either an Alicia or an Erin.
Good Luck! Let us know what you end up picking!

#5 Katie-Nana

Katie-Nana

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• Super Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,652 posts

Posted 06 June 2013 - 08:53 AM

Thomas, Wyatt, Brandon, or Lucus for the eldest.
I like Jeremy for the middle boy, I also like AliviaJade's suggestion of Zachary.
Maybe Ava for the sister.

#6 Façade

Façade

Novice Baby Namer

• PipPip
  • 17 posts

Posted 12 June 2013 - 01:49 PM

The first boy sounds like Bram,
The second boy sounds like Zachary nn Zach,
Something like Eden or Sara (Jane) or Amber maybe.

#7 Addison

Addison

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,122 posts

Posted 12 June 2013 - 01:56 PM

The first:
Hunter
Wyatt
Braden
Logan
Chandler
Jude
Riley
Elliot

The second:
Jeremiah
Micah
Graham
Lane
Nathaniel
Colin
Parker
Evan
William "Will"

The last:
Emma
Isabella
Mabel
Darcy
Rosalie
Emmeline
Abigail "Abby"
Grace
Caroline
Ella (Eleanor, Eloise, Elizabeth?)

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: boy names, Girl names, Character names

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users