Photo

Names and Descriptions, your opinion please!!

charactersboys girls names help your opinion tell me please

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Façade

Façade

Novice Baby Namer

• PipPip
  • 17 posts

Posted 13 June 2013 - 06:32 AM

Hey,

I have to write a short story for school. It´s about four people. I would desribe them. 1&2 are girls and 3&4 are boys. I am stuck on the names and I really appreciate it if you would tell me what their names could be.

1. This is one of the main characters, she has an older brother and lives with him and her father in an old house. Her father doesn’t care of her and her brother and she don’t want to disappoint someone so she gives up all her dreams and she does everything you want. She has an equal light brown skin, her hair is long, curly and black. Her face is soft, her eyes are brown with a kind of gold in the middle and her lips are light pink.

2. This is her best friend. They know each other since they were kids. She has an outgoing personality and sometimes she is a little crazy. She lives in a old house in the same street as her best friend. She doesn’t care about how people think about her. She does what she wants and there is no adventure she doesn’t like. She has a bright light colored skin, her hair is straight and blond. Her face has a strong expression and her eyes are dark brown, almost black.

3. He is 1’s little brother. He is 9 years old. He has a lot of imagination and he often runs through the house. He is very sweet, has large hazel eyes and muddled brown hair. His favorite game is that his sister is a princess and he is her guardian, that leads to a funny atmosphere between those two and makes them very close. He looks a lot like his older sister, but his hair is wavy and light brown and he has hazel eyes. He has freckles around his nose.

4. Number 4 is the older cousin of 2. He lives there until he has found a place where he can live. His mother left him when he was a little boy. Since then, he goes from relative to relative. He is very intelligent and independent. His hobbies are reading, painting and writing. He often is at the library to read some books. His name is Levi Thomas Bosch. His skin is light, his hair is colored by the sun and his eyes have a turquoise blue color.

For 1 I would like a sweet and soft name,
For 2 I would like a name that fits her personality and
For 3 I would like the first name that sneak into your mind after reading his description.

Thanks,
A girl in the Netherlands.

#2 Riley_Jane

Riley_Jane

Superstar Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 536 posts
  • Interests:Singing, Acting, Dancing, Writing, Names, Event Planning, Hiking, Fitness, Cooking, Baking, and Exploring new things!

Posted 13 June 2013 - 08:58 AM

1: Sadie, Elizabeth, or Cara
2: Olivia, Whitney, or Gracie
3: Sterling
Good Luck!

#3 Kristi18

Kristi18

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• Name Games Moderator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,906 posts
  • Interests:Spending life with my husband.
    Cuddling with my kids.
    Hanging with my family.
    Enjoying God's creation.
    Laughing with friends.

Posted 13 June 2013 - 09:50 AM

1. This is one of the main characters, she has an older brother and lives with him and her father in an old house. Her father doesn’t care of her and her brother and she don’t want to disappoint someone so she gives up all her dreams and she does everything you want. She has an equal light brown skin, her hair is long, curly and black. Her face is soft, her eyes are brown with a kind of gold in the middle and her lips are light pink.

Brionna Daphne Emily Harper Isla Lily Molly Phoebe Rosie Ruthie Sarah Savannah Violet Willow

2. This is her best friend. They know each other since they were kids. She has an outgoing personality and sometimes she is a little crazy. She lives in a old house in the same street as her best friend. She doesn’t care about how people think about her. She does what she wants and there is no adventure she doesn’t like. She has a bright light colored skin, her hair is straight and blond. Her face has a strong expression and her eyes are dark brown, almost black.

Ariel Bethany Chloe Danielle Eden Fiona Gemma Hadley Julia Kennedy Lindsay Marissa Natalie Olivia Piper Quinn Renna Sadie Tessa Vanessa Zoey

3. He is 1’s little brother. He is 9 years old. He has a lot of imagination and he often runs through the house. He is very sweet, has large hazel eyes and muddled brown hair. His favorite game is that his sister is a princess and he is her guardian, that leads to a funny atmosphere between those two and makes them very close. He looks a lot like his older sister, but his hair is wavy and light brown and he has hazel eyes. He has freckles around his nose.

Aiden Brandon Cooper Dylan Ethan Gavin Hudson Jonah Leo Max Noah Quentin Ross Spencer Tate Zane

4. Number 4 is the older cousin of 2. He lives there until he has found a place where he can live. His mother left him when he was a little boy. Since then, he goes from relative to relative. He is very intelligent and independent. His hobbies are reading, painting and writing. He often is at the library to read some books. His name is Levi Thomas Bosch. His skin is light, his hair is colored by the sun and his eyes have a turquoise blue color.

#4 ElizabethRuth

ElizabethRuth

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,396 posts

Posted 13 June 2013 - 10:24 AM

1. Lilah, Leah, Sophie or Sadie
2. Grace, Natalie, Lauren or Kate
3. Nathan

#5 Façade

Façade

Novice Baby Namer

• PipPip
  • 17 posts

Posted 13 June 2013 - 01:55 PM

I like:
1. Sadie or Cara,
2. Natalie or Grace,
3. Nathan or Ethan or Zane or Sterling.

#6 kmarie96

kmarie96

Novice Baby Namer

• PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 16 June 2013 - 10:33 PM

1. Jasmine
2. Summer
3. Noah

#7 Addison

Addison

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,122 posts

Posted 17 June 2013 - 08:08 AM

1. Addison, Brooklyn, Lily / Lillian, Lauren
2. Chloe, Carly, Vanessa, Olivia, Alanna
3. Aiden, Noah, Chandler, Kevin, Alex (Alexander)

#8 CLA

CLA

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,024 posts

Posted 18 June 2013 - 11:46 PM

1. Brooklyn "Brook", Christiana, or Dawnelle
2. Olivia, Chloe, or Britney
3. Corbin, Malachi, or Max

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: charactersboys, girls, names, help, your opinion, tell me, please

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users