Jenna_Lee

Legendary Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,957 posts

Posted 11 July 2013 - 06:28 PM

Dice: http://www.bgfl.org/.../dice/eight.htm

Today is the big day!

Your child is now two years old, and just a couple months ago you celebrated his/her second birthday. Your child had a blast. Now, at the ages of 25 and 26, you and your fiance are finally getting married! Your child is going to be the little flower girl/ring bearer. How cute!

What are your theme colors? (roll the dice)

1} light pink & brown

2} brown & green

3} tan & green

4} white & blue

5} black & white & green

6} red & orange & white

7} pale purple & orange

8} lavender & green

The night is a blast. You fall in love with your husband all over again, just like when you first met. Your son/daughter enjoyed dancing to the music, and your parents offered to watch him/her so you two can have a little honeymoon weekend, though you're sure you'll be worrying like crazy even though he/she is in the best possible hands.

After a two-hour drive to a hotel on the beach, you arrive at your honeymoon destination. However, the romance is cut short when your stomach is upset. Thinking it's just a bug, you two decide to go home, though you feel bad about having to take a rain check on the honeymoon. For the next few days you continue to feel pretty bad, so you make an appointment with your doctor. After a brief examination, the doctor tells you that you're fine, and confirms what you had already begun to guess--you're pregnant!

Over the nine months of your pregnancy, your son/daughter cozies up to the idea of having a little brother or sister. When the big day finally comes and you go to the hospital, your now three-year-old son/daughter is practically jumping up and down with excitement as your relatives keep an eye on her. Your husband is by your side--unfortunately, he'll be deployed again just a couple of weeks--as you give birth to a beautiful, healthy baby.

What is the baby's gender? (roll)

1} boy

2} girl

3} boy

4} girl

5} girl

6} boy

7} boy

8} girl

His/her name:

First: http://nameberry.com...y-Names--?all=1

Middle: http://nameberry.com...aby-Names?all=1

Last: Your husband's last name

You and your family couldn't be more happy with your new addition!

#2 Puppylover12397

Puppylover12397

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,184 posts

Posted 11 July 2013 - 06:55 PM

My name is Violet Sophia Channing, I'm Twenty-Two Years Old and have just finished attending college, and for the first time, I'm living away from my family, supporting myself with money from my new job as an Assistant Chef at a local restaurant. I feel young and alive, I'm ready now to make bigger choices and I've started doing just that.

I've been dating my boyfriend, Nathaniel Tiberius Blair, who is Twenty-Three Years Old, a year older than me, since I met him three years ago in college, we had a very moviesque experience with him and I bumping into each other at the coffee shop. I spilled coffee all over his shirt and my books went flying. It was love at first sight though. We've recently moved into an apartment together and I can't wait to see where it will take us.

Hey everyone, it's Violet. It's been a year since Nathaniel and I moved in together, though time seems to have flown. Nathaniel has enlisted in the Navy, though he hasn't gone anywhere yet.

After having felt off for a while, I decide to take a pregnancy test, which comes back positive. Just as I was about to tell Nathaniel the news--which both excites me and scares me a little bit--he says he has something he wants to tell me as well. It doesn't seem like anything out of the ordinary until Nathaniel bends down on one knee and asks me to marry him. Ecstatic, I say yes, and then tell my new fiance the news--We're expecting a child!

The two of us agree to hold off on our wedding until after the baby is born.

Nathaniel is deployed overseas for most of my pregnancy, but when the day the baby finally comes, he arrives home in the nick of time--just an hour into my labor! I had been afraid he wouldn't make it to the birth of our first child, but relief floods over me as he's there to hold my hand as our beautiful, perfectly healthy baby is born.

The baby is a Girl. Nathaniel and I decide to name her Arianna Sophia Blair. She's just the most perfect bundle of joy and Nathaniel and I are thrilled to be her parents, since we're giving her Nathaniel's last name we agree to give her my middle name so she and I can share that.

Hey y'all it's Violet again and today is the big day! Arianna is now two year old, and just a couple months ago we celebrated her second birthday. Arianna had a blast. Now, at the ages of 25 and 26, my fiance and I are finally getting married! Arianna is going to be the little flower girl. Our theme is going to be Lavender and Mint Green.

The night is a blast. I fall in love with Nathaniel all over again, just like when we first met. Arianna enjoyed dancing to the music, and my parents offered to watch her so you two can have a little honeymoon weekend, though we're sure we'll be worrying like crazy even though she is in the best possible hands.

After a two-hour drive to a hotel on the beach, we arrive at our honeymoon destination. However, the romance is cut short when my stomach is upset. Thinking it's just a bug, we decide to go home, though I feel bad about having to take a rain check on the honeymoon. For the next few days I continue to feel pretty bad, so I make an appointment with my doctor. After a brief examination, the doctor tells me that I'm fine, and confirms what I had already begun to guess--I'm pregnant!

Over the nine months of my pregnancy, Arianna cozies up to the idea of having a little brother or sister. When the big day finally comes and you go to the hospital, Arianna is practically jumping up and down with excitement as our relatives keep an eye on her. Nathaniel is by my side--unfortunately, he'll be deployed again in just a couple of weeks--as I give birth to a beautiful, healthy baby.

The baby is a Boy. Nathaniel and I decide to name him Elliot Nathaniel Blair. He's just the most perfect angel and Nathaniel and I are thrilled to be his parents, we name him Elliot after my grandfather, Elias Tyler Channing, who passed away last year and, we decide to give him Nathaniel as a middle name similarly as to how Arianna has my middle name as her middle name. Arianna and the rest of the family adore Elliot and we're so glad to have the time with him now, even if it's just a few weeks, before Nathaniel deploys again.

The Blair Family

DH: Nathaniel Tiberius Blair {27}

DW: Violet Sophia Blair {26}

DD: Arianna Sophia Blair {3}

DS: Elliot Nathaniel Blair {0}

Nathaniel and Violet Blair; with Arianna & Elliot

#3 Lawren

Lawren

Notable Baby Namer

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 195 posts

Posted 11 July 2013 - 07:11 PM

Piper Sophia Ryan (26)
James Maximus Ryan (27)

DS: Asher David Ryan (3)
DS: William Isaac Ryan (NB)

Theme colors: White and Blue

#4 Puppylover12397

Puppylover12397

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 6,184 posts

Posted 11 July 2013 - 07:38 PM

My name is Hazel Juliet Langdon, I'm Twenty-Two Years Old and have just finished attending college, and for the first time, I'm living away from my family, supporting myself with money from my new job as a Psychologist. I feel young and alive, I'm ready now to make bigger choices and I've started doing just that.

I've been dating my boyfriend, Theodore Cato Greyson, who is Twenty-Three Years Old, a year older than me, since I met him three years ago in college, we had a very moviesque experience with him and I bumping into each other at the library. I fell to the floor and both of the books we were studying from fell to the floor and all our research papers were scattered. It was love at first sight though. We've recently moved into an apartment together and I can't wait to see where it will take us.

Hey everyone, it's Hazel. It's been a year since Theodore and I moved in together, though time seems to have flown. Theodore has enlisted in the Army, though he hasn't gone anywhere yet.

After having felt off for a while, I decide to take a pregnancy test, which comes back positive. Just as I was about to tell Theodore the news--which both excites me and scares me a little bit--he says he has something he wants to tell me as well. It doesn't seem like anything out of the ordinary until Theodore bends down on one knee and asks me to marry him. Ecstatic, I say yes, and then tell my new fiance the news--We're expecting a child!

Theodore is deployed overseas for most of my pregnancy, but when the day the baby finally comes, he arrives home in the nick of time--just an hour into my labor! I had been afraid he wouldn't make it to the birth of our first child, but relief floods over me as he's there to hold my hand as our beautiful, perfectly healthy baby is born.

The baby is a Boy. Theodore and I decide to name her Archer James Greyson. He's just the most perfect bundle of joy and Theodore and I are thrilled to be his parents, since we're giving him Theodore's last name we agree to give him a middle name that starts with J, just like my own middle name, so that Archie and I can share that.

Hey y'all it's Hazel again and today is the big day! Archer is now two year old, and just a couple months ago we celebrated his second birthday. Archer had a blast. Now, at the ages of 25 and 26, my fiance and I are finally getting married! Archer is going to be the little ring bearer. Our theme is going to be Light Pink and Brown.

The night is a blast. I fall in love with Theodore all over again, just like when we first met. Archer enjoyed dancing to the music, and my parents offered to watch him so you two can have a little honeymoon weekend, though we're sure we'll be worrying like crazy even though he is in the best possible hands.

After a two-hour drive to a hotel on the beach, we arrive at our honeymoon destination. However, the romance is cut short when my stomach is upset. Thinking it's just a bug, we decide to go home, though I feel bad about having to take a rain check on the honeymoon. For the next few days I continue to feel pretty bad, so I make an appointment with my doctor. After a brief examination, the doctor tells me that I'm fine, and confirms what I had already begun to guess--I'm pregnant!

Over the nine months of my pregnancy, Archer cozies up to the idea of having a little brother or sister. When the big day finally comes and you go to the hospital, Archer is practically jumping up and down with excitement as our relatives keep an eye on her. Theodore is by my side--unfortunately, he'll be deployed again in just a couple of weeks--as I give birth to a beautiful, healthy baby.

The baby is a Boy. Theodore and I decide to name him Henry Josiah Greyson. He's just the most perfect angel and Theodore and I are thrilled to be his parents, we name him Henry after my grandfather, Hank Avery Langdon, who passed away last year and, we decide to give him a middle name startign with J just like mine's and Archer's middle names. Archer and the rest of the family adore Henry and we're so glad to have the time with him now, even if it's just a few weeks, before Theodore deploys again.

The Greyson Family

DH: Theodore Cato Greyson {27}

DW: Hazel Juliet Greyson {26}

DS: Archer James Greyson {3}

DS: Henry Josiah Greyson {0}

Theodore and Hazel Greyson; with Archer & Henry

#5 Fez

Fez

Epic Baby Namer

• Senior BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,357 posts

Posted 11 July 2013 - 08:04 PM

DW: Poppy Eliza [Donovan] Blake (25)
DH: Nathaniel Augustus Blake (26)

-DD: Aurora Emily Blake (2)
-DD: Catherine Lavinia Blake

Poppy and Nathan got married! It was a brown and green wedding.
Just a few days after, Poppy found out she was pregnant again! She gave birth to another baby girl: Catherine Lavinia.

#6 lifesaboutmusic

lifesaboutmusic

Legendary Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 4,576 posts

Posted 11 July 2013 - 08:11 PM

DH: Timothy Marcus Sullivan *27*

DW: Sadie Nora (Davis) Sullivan *26*

DS: Alec Jacob Sullivan *3*

DS: James Nathaniel Sullivan*nb*

Sadie's Job: Psychologist

Tim's Job: in the Air Force

Wedding Colors: red, orange, & white

#7 Puppylover12397

Puppylover12397

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 6,184 posts

Posted 11 July 2013 - 08:32 PM

My name is Leonora Ivy Sutton, I'm Twenty-Two Years Old and have just finished attending college, and for the first time, I'm living away from my family, supporting myself with money from my new job as a Bookstore manager, I write books on the side, which is what I went to college for. I feel young and alive, I'm ready now to make bigger choices and I've started doing just that.

I've been dating my boyfriend, William Magnus Addison, who is Twenty-Three Years Old, a year older than me, since I met him three years ago in college, we had a very moviesque experience with him and I bumping into each other at the park. He ran into me while I was sitting reading a book, he'd been playing a game of football with his friends and was trying to catch a long ball. It was love at first sight though. We've recently moved into an apartment together and I can't wait to see where it will take us.

Hey everyone, it's Leonora. It's been a year since William and I moved in together, though time seems to have flown. William has enlisted in the Air Force, though he hasn't gone anywhere yet.

After having felt off for a while, I decide to take a pregnancy test, which comes back positive. Just as I was about to tell William the news--which both excites me and scares me a little bit--he says he has something he wants to tell me as well. It doesn't seem like anything out of the ordinary until William bends down on one knee and asks me to marry him. Ecstatic, I say yes, and then tell my new fiance the news--We're expecting a child!

William is deployed overseas for most of my pregnancy, but when the day the baby finally comes, he arrives home in the nick of time--just an hour into my labor! I had been afraid he wouldn't make it to the birth of our first child, but relief floods over me as he's there to hold my hand as our beautiful, perfectly healthy baby is born.

The baby is a Girl. William and I decide to name her Arabella Emma Addison. She's just the most perfect bundle of joy and William and I are thrilled to be her parents.

Hey y'all it's Leonora again and today is the big day! Arabella is now two year old, and just a couple months ago we celebrated her second birthday. Arabella had a blast. Now, at the ages of 25 and 26, my fiance and I are finally getting married! Arabella is going to be the little flower girl. Our theme is going to be Pale Purple and Orange.

The night is a blast. I fall in love with William all over again, just like when we first met. Arabella enjoyed dancing to the music, and my parents offered to watch her so you two can have a little honeymoon weekend, though we're sure we'll be worrying like crazy even though she is in the best possible hands.

Over the nine months of my pregnancy, Arabella cozies up to the idea of having a little brother or sister. When the big day finally comes and you go to the hospital, Arabella is practically jumping up and down with excitement as our relatives keep an eye on her. William is by my side--unfortunately, he'll be deployed again in just a couple of weeks--as I give birth to a beautiful, healthy baby.

The baby is a Girl. William and I decide to name her Lydia Rosemary Addison. She's just the most perfect angel and William and I are thrilled to be her parents, we name her Lydia after my grandmother, Lynn Rosalie Sutton, who passed away last year. Arabella and the rest of the family adore Lydia and we're so glad to have the time with him now, even if it's just a few weeks, before William deploys again.

The Addison Family

DH: William Magnus Addison {27}

DW: Leonora Ivy Addison {26}

DD: Arabella Emma Addison {3}

DD: Lydia Rosemary Addison {0}

William and Leonora Addison; with Arabella & Lydia

#8 Kookie

Kookie

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 1,033 posts

Posted 12 July 2013 - 09:33 AM

My name is Georgia Alice Grady. I am 22 years old and I am fresh out of college working as a pharmacist. Recently, me and my boyfriend, Jonathan Lucius Carter, have moved in together. He is 23 years old.
It's been a year since we moved in together, time goes by so quickly! Jonathan has enlisted in the navy, though he hasn't gone anywhere yet. After I while I didn't feel right, so I took a pregnancy test. It came back positive! When I rush off to tell him the news, he proposes to me before I get the chance! But I soon tell him and we agree to postpone the wedding until the birth of our child. Jonathan was overseas for most of my pregnancy but arrived back just as I was going into labour!
We are delighted to welcome a healthy baby boy to the family, Atticus Jacob Carter.
Atticus is now 2 years old and Jonathan and I have decided to get married now! Atticus will be the ring bearer! Our wedding colours are tan and green. It was a great night and we all had a ball! My parents offer to look after Atticus while me and Jonathan take a break for a honeymoon. After some stomach pains I went to the doctor at home and he tells me that I'm pregnant again! Atticus is now 3 and can't wait to have a sibling!
We are delighted to welcome a healthy baby girl to the family, Caroline Hazel Carter.

Georgia Alice (Grady) Carter {26}
Jonathan Lucius Carter {27}

Atticus Jacob Carter {3}
Caroline Hazel Carter {0}

#9 Kookie

Kookie

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 1,033 posts

Posted 12 July 2013 - 09:34 AM

My name is Lila Patience Radburn. I am 22 years old and I am fresh out of college working as an assistant chef at a local restaurant. Recently, me and my boyfriend, Louis Augustus Sullivan, have moved in together. He is 23 years old.
It's been a year since we moved in together, time goes by so quickly! Louis has enlisted in the air force, though he hasn't gone anywhere yet. After I while I didn't feel right, so I took a pregnancy test. It came back positive! When I rush off to tell him the news, he proposes to me before I get the chance! But I soon tell him and we agree to postpone the wedding until the birth of our child. Louis was overseas for most of my pregnancy but arrived back just as I was going into labour!
We are delighted to welcome a healthy baby boy to the family, Alistair John Sullivan.
Alistair is now 2 years old and Louis and I have decided to get married now! Alistair will be the ring bearer! Our wedding colours are pale purple and orange. It was a great night and we all had a ball! My parents offer to look after Alistair while me and Louis take a break for a honeymoon. After some stomach pains I went to the doctor at home and he tells me that I'm pregnant again! Alistair is now 3 and can't wait to have a sibling!
We are delighted to welcome a healthy baby girl to the family, Catherine Lucinda Sullivan.

Lila Patience (Radburn) Sullivan {26}
Louis Augustus Sullivan {27}

Alistair John Sullivan {3}
Catherine Lucinda Sullivan {0}

#10 Kookie

Kookie

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 1,033 posts

Posted 12 July 2013 - 09:36 AM

My name is Sadie Louisa Lennox. I am 22 years old and I am fresh out of college working as a fashion designer. Recently, me and my boyfriend, Timothy Felix Blair, have moved in together. He is 23 years old.
It's been a year since we moved in together, time goes by so quickly! Tim has enlisted in the army, though he hasn't gone anywhere yet. After I while I didn't feel right, so I took a pregnancy test. It came back positive! When I rush off to tell him the news, he proposes to me before I get the chance! But I soon tell him and we agree to postpone the wedding until the birth of our child. Tim was overseas for most of my pregnancy but arrived back just as I was going into labour!
We are delighted to welcome a healthy baby girl to the family, Aurelia Jennifer Blair.
Aurelia is now 2 years old and Tim and I have decided to get married now! Aurelia will be the flower girl! Our wedding colours are white and blue. It was a great night and we all had a ball! My parents offer to look after Aurelia while me and Tim take a break for a honeymoon. After some stomach pains I went to the doctor at home and he tells me that I'm pregnant again! Aurelia is now 3 and can't wait to have a sibling!
We are delighted to welcome a healthy baby girl to the family, Maria Florence Blair.

Sadie Louisa (Lennox) Blair {26}
Timothy Felix Blair {27}

Aurelia Jennifer Blair {3}
Maria Florence Blair {0}

#11 BabyNameRater

BabyNameRater

Legendary Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 2,669 posts

Posted 12 July 2013 - 12:59 PM

Posted Today, 01:56 PM

DGF: Delilah Cordelia Lennon [26]

Job: Bookstore Manager/Part-Time Writer

DBF: Benjamin Magnus Carter [27]

Job: Navy

DD: Arabella Sophia Carter [3]

Wedding Theme: White and Blue

DD: Penelope Lucinda Carter [NB]

#12 PaigeA

PaigeA

Superstar Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 599 posts

Posted 12 July 2013 - 06:29 PM

Name: Poppy Serena Blair
Poppy's job: Fashion designer
BF: Zachary Magnus Harper
Zach's job: Air force
Theme colours: Light pink & brown

DD: Aurelia Emily Harper {3}
DD: Penelope Isabel Harper {NB}

#13 astrothief42

astrothief42

Power Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 847 posts
  • Interests:Baby Names, DIY, Grand Theft Auto, Harry Potter, Hawaii Five-0, Kingdom Hearts, Music, The Sims, Writing

Posted 13 July 2013 - 11:08 AM

My name is Stella India Delaney. I am 22 years old, having just finished university, and for the first time, I've living away from my family, supporting myself with money from my job working as an Interior Designer.

I've been dating my boyfriend, Hugh Cato Landon, who is a year older than me, since I met him three years ago in college. We have recently moved in an apartment together.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's been a year since Hugh and I moved in, though time seems to have flown.

Hugh has enlisted in the Navy, though he hasn't gone anywhere yet.

After having felt off for a while, I decide to take a pregnancy test, which comes back positive. Just as I'm about to tell my boyfriend the news--which both excites me and scares me a little bit--he says he has something he wants to tell me. It doesn't seem like anything out of the ordinary until he bends down on one knee and asks me to marry him. Ecstatic, I say yes, and then tell my fiance the news--we are expecting a child!

The two of us agree to hold off our wedding until after the baby is born.

Hugh is deployed overseas for most of my pregnancy, but when the day the baby finally comes, he arrives home in the nick of time--just an hour into my labor! I had been afraid he wouldn't make it to the birth of his first child, but relief floods over me as he's there to hold my hand as our beautiful, perfect healthy baby girl is born.

We name our new daughter Adelaide Sophia Landon.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Today is the big day!

My daughter is now two years old, and just a couple of months ago we celebrated her birthday. Addy had a blast! Now, at the ages of 25 and 26, Hugh and I are finally getting married! My daughter is going to be the little flower girl. How cute! Our theme colors are black, and white, and green.

The night is a blast. I fall in love with my husband all over again, just like when we first met. Our daughter enjoyed dancing to the music, and our parents offered to watch her so we can have a little honeymoon weekend, though I'm sure I'll be worrying like crazy even though she is in the best possible hands.

After a two hour drive to a hotel on the beach, we arrive at our honeymoon destination. However, the romance is cut short when my stomach is upset. Thinking it's just a bug, we decide to go home, though I feel bad about having to take a rain check on the honeymoon. For the next few days I continue to feel pretty bad, so I make an appointment with my doctor. After a brief examination, the doctor tells me that I'm fine, and confirms what I had already begun to guess--I'm pregnant!

Over the nine months of my pregnancy, my daughter cozies up to the idea of having a little brother or sister. When the big day finally comes and I go to the hospital, my now three-year old daughter is practically jumping up and down with excitement as my relatives keep an eye on her. My husband is by my side--unfortunately, he'll be deployed again in just a couple of weeks--as I give birth to my beautiful, healthy baby boy.

"Welcome to the world, your baby brother, James Samuel Landon!" Hugh comes out into the waiting room, where our daughter is, with a blue-blanketed bundle of joy. Adelaide laughs and claps her hands, begging to hold her baby brother.

The Landon Family

DW: Stella India {26}

DH: Hugh Cato {27}

DD: Adelaide Sophia {3}

DS: James Samuel {NB}

#14 PaperHeart

PaperHeart

Genie-ous Baby Namer and Moderator

• Super Moderators
  • 12,160 posts

Posted 13 July 2013 - 01:56 PM

India Juliet Campbell (26)

Job: Assistant Chef at a local restaurant.

BF: Joseph Magnus Sullivan (27)

Job: Enlisted in the Marine Corps.

DS: Abel James Sullivan (3)

After celebrating Abe's second birthday, we decided it was finally time to get married. Abe was the ringbearer!

We chose white and blue colours for the theme of the wedding.

My parents offered to watch Abel for us so we could have a honeymoon weekend.

However, I started to feel pretty bad after the ride to the hotel and we decided to take a raincheck.

For the next few days, I continued to feel awful and decided to make an appointment with our doctor. After a brief examination, I was told I was fine but he confirmed what we had been speculating.. I was pregnant!

Over the 9 months of pregnancy, Abe cozied up to the idea of a baby sibling. When the big day arrived and we went to the hospital, Abel was jumping up and down with excitement as my sister kept an eye on him. Joe was by my side, (though he was being deployed again in just a short a few weeks) as I gave birth to our first little girl.

DD: Margaret Anna Sullivan (nb)

#15 CLA

CLA

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 2,024 posts

Posted 13 July 2013 - 02:19 PM

LN: Blair

DH: Andrew Justus 'Drew' (U.S. Army) {26}
DW: June Sophia (Police officer) {27}

DS: Auden Jacob {3}
DD: Lydia Sophia {nb}

Wedding theme colors: Black, white, & green

Drew & June Blair w/ Auden & Lydia.

#16 Meghan<3

Meghan<3

Legendary Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 3,823 posts
  • Interests:Baby names, writing, reading, animals

Posted 13 July 2013 - 04:47 PM

{Hazel Beatrice Drummond Blair (26)} + {Nicholas Urban Blair (27)}

{Aiden Robert Blair (3)}

{Catherine Louise Blair (0)}

The big day finally arrived - a few months after Aiden's second birthday, Nick and I finally got married, with our little man as our ringbearer!

We selected lavender and green as our wedding colors, the former being my favorite color, and the latter, Nick's. Our wedding was a blast. Nick and I fell in love all over again, and even Aiden seemed to enjoy himself.

We left Aiden with my parents while we drove to the beach two hours away for our honeymoon. After a few days, however, I began feeling ill. Nick insisted we go home so I could rest. After a couple of more days, I still felt sick, so I went to the doctor and my suspicions were confirmed - I was pregnant!

My parents moved into a house about ten minutes away from our apartment to help support our growing family. Although Aiden probably didn't quite grasp the concept of having a little sibling, he seemed excited nonetheless.

Thankfully, Nick was home for the arrival of our baby, although he was to be deployed only a few weeks after my due date.

We were elated to welcome a healthy baby girl to our family!

#17 keladry12

keladry12

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 1,908 posts

Posted 14 July 2013 - 03:54 PM

This year, Simon and I got married in a beautiful red, orange, and white wedding. Wasn't my bouquet pretty?
Posted Image
Arlo was the ring bearer and he was *so* cute! He was so proud to be part of the wedding, although he said that his collar was itchy... :)
Simon and I go off to a honey moon on the shores of Lake Superior, but we cut it short because my stomach was bothering me. Instead of a bug, it turned out that I was pregnant again! At first, Arlo was not that excited about having a little sibling, but as the pregnancy went on, he became more and more excited. Although Simon is going to be deployed again soon, he was able to stay until the birth of our beautiful daughter, Elinor Louise Blair. We're all going to miss him when he leaves in a couple months.

Posted Image
Arlo and Elinor <3
DW: Iris Cordelia Brinsley (25)
DH: Simon Atticus Blair (27)
DS: Arlo James Blair (3)
DD: Elinor Louise Blair (nb)

#18 glitchinggecko

glitchinggecko

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 5,697 posts
  • Interests:Gaming, NFL, and F1.

Posted 15 July 2013 - 06:28 PM

Georgia 'Gia' Delilah Tyler (Nee Brinsley) [26]
{Assistant Chef}

Theodore 'Theo' Marcus Tyler [27]
{Navy}

Alexander 'Alex' Jacob Tyler [3]
Catherine 'Cate' Sophia Tyler [0]

#19 AmyB

AmyB

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 1,772 posts

Posted 19 July 2013 - 03:35 PM

Me: Annabel Nora Davis {26}

-assistant chef at local restaurant

Him: James Atticus Paige {27}

-police officer/navy-man

dd: Avery Sophia Paige {3}

ds: Elliot Arthur Paige {0}

Avery is now two years old, after just celebrating her birthday in full princess style. And finally, James and I are getting married with Avery as one of our flower girls. The theme colours of our wedding are white and blue.

On our wedding night I fall in love all over again with James, and we both realize how lucky we are to have each other and Avery. My parents take Avery home after the wedding and James and I begin our romantic honeymoon weekend.

Only a couple hours into the honeymoon I begin to feel quite nauseous and James, being the gentleman that he is, suggests we postpone the honeymoon and head home. However, even after a couple days of rest, I still cannot shake the queasiness and the headaches so I visit the doctor, already quite positive as to what is behind all this sickness.

And my suspicions are confirmed when James and I find out that I am expecting our second baby! Over the next eight months, Avery becomes so excited about having a baby brother or sister that we can barely contain our little ball of energy. On June 4th I go into labour and not a moment too soon because James is being deployed in less than a month. Elliot Arthur Paige is born to a very, very excited older sister and very relieved parents.

#20 Alexis!

Alexis!

Epic Baby Namer

• Senior BNG Addict
  • 1,614 posts
  • Interests:Bones
    Mysteries
    Baking
    Photography
    Science
    Writing