Thanks so much Hannah!
For the girls:
2. I like Eloise Norah, but I'm desperate to use Norah as a first name. (I did have Eloise Maya on my list, but unsure about that one).
3. I'm using Sofia rather than "Sophia" because it was my great grandmother's name. (She passed away a month or so before I was born and my mum was pretty close to her. Thought it was nice to honour her).
5. I love Mae. (Always makes me think of Mae West and Mae Whitman!). As for Juliet, I have a younger sister called "Yuli" who is spectacular. So I figured, I can honour her using my French heritage and use this variation! Which do you prefer; Juliet or Juliette?
7. I tend to like the more popular middles as first. (Same goes with Rose, Elizabeth etc.). I really like Grace Clementine! I want something more fun to compliment it, since Grace is pretty simple and girly. I had Grace Imogen for a long time and then it changed to Grace Matilda. So something along those lines.
8. I liked Lennon Rose nn Lennie for a while, but it just didn't fit in with my usual style. (So it's been moved to my GP list). However, I just adore the nn Lennie and didn't want to give it up. Lenore seems to fit stylistically with the rest of my list.
I like Lenore Vivienne and Lenore Katherine. Any more suggestions? I think I'd like something short and girly.
10. I agree that Vivienne needs something short, middle name wise. It's already three syllables and from your suggestions I LOVE it paired with Molly and Jane. And though I like Sophie Vivienne, I can't see myself using Sophie as a first.. and my sister has Vivienne Sophie on her list. (That I made her write!)
For the boys:
1. I really want a middle that's less common as opposed to Noah. It's become way too popular, but for some reason, it's the only name I can really see myself 100% using if I ever have a boy. I had Griffin, Clarke, Patrick, Alexander etc. but none fit the way I wanted them to.
From your suggestions I like Easton.. though it's not a favourite.
4. I like Max Nikolai, but I don't love it. Any other suggestions?
6. Reid is after my love of Matthew Gray Gubler. Total crush on him. I had Reid Matthew, but thought it was maybe too much? I felt a little stalkery. Reid Wilson is lovely though! I might add it to my list.
8. Though I like Rowan, like with Norah, I really want Jude as a first name. I just adore it!
9. Ezra is to honour my dad (Guy Ezra) and though he doesn't like it, I think it would work wonderfully as a middle.
I've had Ezra Bennett and Ezra Matthew on my list. Though I might use your suggestion of Matthew Ezra!
Any ideas on how I can honour the following?
My grandmothers Hannah & Mary (deceased)?
My sister Danielle, My mother Andrea, My aunt Efrat (Effie), My best friends: Melissa (Mel), Farheen, Clare, Marissa..
My brothers Benjamin (Ben) and Ori, my best friend Daniel..
I know some of these names are pretty unusual.