Ava, Emme (Emerson), and Easton?
Posted 13 July 2013 - 12:09 PM
Emerson Ruby (Emme)
A few questions...
1. Is Ava too girly to go with the unisex Emerson (although she would be called Emme most of the time)?
2. Are Emerson and Easton too close? They both start with E and end in -on...
3. Would people think Emerson nn Emme is a boy?
I also like Ava Madeline, Easton Malachi, and Zoe. But Zoe still needs a middle name. I can't really picture myself with a baby Zoe, but I can picture myself with a baby Emme (Emerson).
What are some other ways I could use Emme as a nickname? Besides Emma. Emme and Emma are the same amount of letters, so it's not really a nickname...
Posted 13 July 2013 - 03:17 PM
I think Emerson and Easton are a little close for my taste though. They both start with E and both end in -on. (its mainly they both end in -on that gets me pesronally). They are distinct enough that they wouldn't get mixed up for each other constantly but just too close in my personal opinion.
I don't think people would no. Emersons really been going to the girls side, I'd assume girl upon hearing it <3
those are the only other Emme names I can think of. I don't necessarily think Emma and Emme are too close together, though I would think Aubey for Aubrey is too close though (because its such a subtle difference and all). I think I like it because its distinct. Like Emma and Emme don't sound EXACTLY alike, even if they look mostly similar.
Posted 13 July 2013 - 08:12 PM
1. I think Ava and Emerson make a nice pair, especially with Emerson being called Emme.
2. I must admit, I do think Emerson and Easton are a little bit too close. Have you considered Weston, Emmett, Deacon, Eden, Emmeline, Emory / Emery, Ethan, Evan, Evelyn? Just a few suggestions.
3. Emerson, maybe. Emme, definitely not.
I personally like Zoe, and I think it goes well with Ava and Easton.
Posted 13 July 2013 - 10:21 PM
I really like Ava, Easton, and Zoe as a sib set though. What do you think of Zoe Emerson? I think it's adorable and a good way to use all the names you like!
Posted 14 July 2013 - 11:12 AM
Posted 14 July 2013 - 12:28 PM
Ava Madeline & Ruby Emerson (Short first and long middle for both...just looks and sounds better imo)
and.... I love Easton Malachi just the way it is!
I hope I helped in some way!! GOOD LUCK!
Posted 14 July 2013 - 05:12 PM
Posted 15 July 2013 - 12:26 PM
Posted 15 July 2013 - 01:15 PM
1. I agree that Ava and Ruby would work even better as a sibset than Ava and Emerson, though frankly, like Remy said, it's wicked cute.
2. Emerson and Easton are a little close for siblings IMHO.. but to each their own I suppose.
3. I actually like Emerson more on a girl. And the nickname "Emme" is precious. So definitely has a girly feel.
Ava Madeline is beautiful. A really lovely and traditional combo that's not outdated.
Malachi isn't my favourite, I'm a bigger fan of Micah or Michael.
Zoe is cute, but I don't ever see it aging well. (Though in this day and age, there are so many cutesy names out there, eventually there will be a bunch of grandma's named Zoe! I think it's all a matter of association)
Here are some middle names.
Depending on what sort of middle name you're looking for.
(I would personally pair it with something a little more "grown up")
And a bunch of full names for Emme:
You could even use the initials M.E and call her "Emme".
If you like this particular nickname though, I can totally see it as a name on it's own.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users