• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Madi Wolf Princess <3

Madi Wolf Princess <3

Power Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 907 posts
  • Interests:Marilyn Manson, Five Finger Death Punch, being a creepy cute princess, being a wolf puppy, Harry Potter, Ravenclaw, Supernatural, Dean Winchester, the fall season, Halloween, sparkly things, the moon, the stars... The whole galaxy, the element air, learning of different religions/cultures, especially the more unconventional ones.

Posted 28 July 2013 - 06:50 PM

Ava Madeline (Madeline is pronounced Mad-uh-line, not -lyn.)

Easton Malachi

and...

Aubrey Juliet (I'm also considering Aubree Juliet... but I think Aubrey looks more complete.)

I'm not 100% sure about Aubrey Juliet. I love both names individually, but I don't like that they are both 6 letters long... It's the little things that bother me, lol. I'm sooo picky. Not just at names, clothes shopping too, lol. I finally got over the fact that they both start with A because they are very different otherwise.

Opinions, suggestions, anything would be awesome. I'm sorry about posting so much. I go back to school Friday, so I'm trying to get a solid list before then. Thanks all. :-)

#2 Madi Wolf Princess <3

Madi Wolf Princess <3

Power Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • 907 posts
  • Interests:Marilyn Manson, Five Finger Death Punch, being a creepy cute princess, being a wolf puppy, Harry Potter, Ravenclaw, Supernatural, Dean Winchester, the fall season, Halloween, sparkly things, the moon, the stars... The whole galaxy, the element air, learning of different religions/cultures, especially the more unconventional ones.

Posted 29 July 2013 - 01:18 PM

Opinions, suggestions, anything would be great. Thanks. :-)

#3 Barbie

Barbie

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,617 posts
  • Interests:Writing, reading, sign language, riding horses, volunteering, working with children, and teaching martial arts!

Posted 29 July 2013 - 04:40 PM

Those would make great siblings! Even if you aren't 100% positive on using Aubrey, you might come across another name that you love at some point. That is how I have accumulated such a big list.

Anyway, it is a solid list to me, and actually reminds me of my list. My top girl's names are Faith and Felicity while my top boy's name is Toby. At times I feel sorry for my Toby to be, and wonder if he will feel left out. But them, I remind myself that I LOVE those names for a reason, and that is what matters the most.

Sorry, the writer in me has written a book. Well, I hope I helped some. Good luck with your names and school B)

#4 Addison

Addison

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,122 posts

Posted 29 July 2013 - 05:20 PM

Easton Malachi is super handsome!! Love it.

I like Ava Madeline, too.

Aubrey is better than Aubree. Pretty name! :) One of my best friends is named Aubrey. He's a guy, but I feel the name is pretty feminine. So does he, lol, poor guy. Not bad on him though.
I also LOVE the name Juliet!!! It's been a middle on my list. I have Senna Eden Juliet. I considered Leighton Esther Juliet, too.
I don't really like the flow of Aubrey Juliet.

Ava Juliet? <3 that'd be darling. Aubrey Madeline is cute, too! That's the only change I'd make to the sibset. I think it is lovely!

#5 sparks_fly

sparks_fly

Star Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 458 posts
  • Interests:any kind of music. books of all sorts. friends. soccer.

Posted 29 July 2013 - 05:49 PM

I like it!! I do like Aubrey better than Aubree

#6 Meghan<3

Meghan<3

Legendary Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,823 posts
  • Interests:Baby names, writing, reading, animals

Posted 29 July 2013 - 05:57 PM

I like this sibset! All of the names go well together. Since Aubrey is two syllables and Juliet is three, I never would have noticed that they're both 6 letters long.

#7 Remy Hadley

Remy Hadley

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• Senior BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,884 posts
  • Interests:♥ baby names ♥ pasta ♥ sherlock holmes ♥ knitting / crocheting ♥ hiking ♥ dogs ♥ sea creatures ♥ birds ♥ nature documentaries ♥ peaceful parenting ♥ cooking ♥

Posted 01 August 2013 - 05:34 AM

Aw, all so cute! I really love Aubrey Juliet <3 <3

#8 Madi Wolf Princess <3

Madi Wolf Princess <3

Power Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • 907 posts

Posted 01 August 2013 - 01:59 PM

Ava Madeline, Easton Malachi, and Aubrey Juliet it is. <3 <3

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users