I know I'm a pain in the butt :(

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_toribethh_*

Guest_toribethh_*
  • Guests

Posted 29 April 2009 - 02:51 PM

ok so from my earlier post I decided on defiently naming Benjamin's love Diana.

BUt after that I became unsure about my main character Odette's name

So here is my list of names for her

Genevieve
Angeline
Rowena
Evangeline
Fiona
Odelia

And I still can't decide on names for Sebastian's Love or Ben's best friend

Seb's love
Lilliana
Josephine
Charlotte
Gwendolyn
Magdalena

[u]Ben's Best Friend[u]
Vincent
Miles
Turner
Mason
Thaddeus

In you could please tell me why you like or don't like the name. THanks in advance!

#2 Remy Hadley

Remy Hadley

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• Senior BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,705 posts
  • Interests:♥ cloth diapers ♥ baby wearing ♥ birth ♥ natural parenting ♥ jogging ♥ knitting / crocheting ♥ swimming ♥ hiking ♥ cooking ♥ singing ♥ dogs ♥ spaghetti ♥ baby names ♥

Posted 29 April 2009 - 02:57 PM

Well, I don't know the characteristics of them, but I like these names from your suggestions:
Odette: Genevieve
Seb's: Charlotte or Gwendolyn
Best Friend: Mason
I hope this helps! ~Hayden

#3 Guest_toribethh_*

Guest_toribethh_*
  • Guests

Posted 29 April 2009 - 03:06 PM

oh sorry here they are and a synopsis of the story

The Story: Everyone has 2 soulmates a best friend one and a true love one. Very few humans find both of these. Odette James was the daughter of 2 members of the high class society in London in 1774. SHe was the perfect daughter she had impecable manners and was beautiful. Her dance card was always full at balls and hse always had many cards on her plate on Thursday (her family visiting day). But she was brutally raped and beaten to almost death by a stable boy sneaking back in the house one night after a visit with her beau Johnathan Merryweather. She was found by Sebastian Land, a newly changed vampire. He took her to Benjamin Parker, the vampire who changed Sebastian because he had been dying of a strange illness. Benjamin changed Odette to save her from death.

Odette James Parker- 16 Waist length Black hair, grey eyes. 5' 3" pettite. Out-going among her family. Is tired of searching for her soulmates and is unsure if they haven't already died of been in a town her family has already been to. Her best friend is Sebastian. Was changed in 1774

Sebastian's soul mate- 17 She has Brown hair cut into a bob. She is loud and funny. Love to draw adn is very good. Since she was changed she has worked under many different names. She loves Sebastian and doesn't have a best friend soulmate and doesn't want one. She was changed in the 1920's.

Benjamin's Love- 32 She has White Blonde hair that goes to her mid-back and grey eyes. Loves people and is very out-going She was an opera singer in the 1880's but hasn't sung in public since she was changed. She wanted to be a mother but since she can't she treats Odette, Sebastian, and _______ as her children and is an elementary school music teacher. Was changed in the 1850's

Benjamin's best friend- 34 He has short black hair and grey eyes. He like Ben loves to learn but his main profession is Dr. He also has degrees in Astronomy, Law, English, History, and French. He is very shy but is funny once he opens up. He is like the crazy uncle of the family. Was changed in the 1640's.

I'm also open to suggestions! thanks!

#4 Remy Hadley

Remy Hadley

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• Senior BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,705 posts
  • Interests:♥ cloth diapers ♥ baby wearing ♥ birth ♥ natural parenting ♥ jogging ♥ knitting / crocheting ♥ swimming ♥ hiking ♥ cooking ♥ singing ♥ dogs ♥ spaghetti ♥ baby names ♥

Posted 30 April 2009 - 03:07 PM

I think the names I said actually fit best, lols! But definetly Gwendolyn instead of Charlotte. GL! (And don't worry about being a pain, when you need help, just ask!) ~Hayden

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users