• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Riley_Jane

Riley_Jane

Superstar Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 536 posts
  • Interests:Singing, Acting, Dancing, Writing, Names, Event Planning, Hiking, Fitness, Cooking, Baking, and Exploring new things!

Posted 07 August 2013 - 08:00 PM

I'm writing modern takes on a few fairy tales including
Alice In Wonderland
Peter Pan
Cinderella
I need some help with names! I also need some help with titles if you're good at those?
1)For the Alice story I have Mackenzie, but I'm not sure about Mackenzie in Wonderland so that one needs some title suggestions.
2)For the Peter Pan story I need a boy name and girl name. A modern day Peter and Wendy. I know I'm not giving you a whole lot of information, but please just suggest what comes to mind. Don't need titles for this one.
3)I need a name for the new Cinderella! I don't want to use Elle and other names that have been used in these types of stories that I want to avoid are Mary, Katie, and Sam. Really any name will work for this one, I just need to hear some fresh suggestions. My original thoughts were Kendall or Kelley if that helps (it doesn't have to start with a K).
Thanks so much!
Alivia Jade

#2 CLA

CLA

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,024 posts

Posted 08 August 2013 - 12:12 AM

1) Maryn in Wonderland? Stella in Wonderland?

2) Parker and Maisie?

3) Ember?

#3 Katie-Nana

Katie-Nana

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• Super Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,652 posts

Posted 08 August 2013 - 07:45 AM

1) Maybe you could change up the title so it isn't quite so obvious? Or if you want to keep the ____ in Wonderland title maybe... Ally in Wonderland, Laney in Wonderland, Piper in Wonderland, Carys in Wonderland ?

2) Jack & Ruby

3) I like the suggestion of Ember! Hm. what about Piper, Arabella, Giselle, Noelle

#4 Riley_Jane

Riley_Jane

Superstar Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • 536 posts
  • Interests:Singing, Acting, Dancing, Writing, Names, Event Planning, Hiking, Fitness, Cooking, Baking, and Exploring new things!

Posted 08 August 2013 - 01:06 PM

1) Maryn in Wonderland? Stella in Wonderland?

2) Parker and Maisie?

3) Ember?

I already have the character named for that one I think, Mackenzie is good. I just need some input on title.
I really like Parker and Maisie!
I thought about Ember but wanted to see what others suggested, if I get more positive feedback for it that's probably what I'll use.
Thanks for all your help! (Others still feel free to suggest!)

#5 Addison

Addison

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,122 posts

Posted 08 August 2013 - 04:16 PM

2)For the Peter Pan story I need a boy name and girl name. A modern day Peter and Wendy. I know I'm not giving you a whole lot of information, but please just suggest what comes to mind. Don't need titles for this one.

Daniel
Graham
Elliot
Boone
Micah

Hadley
Elsie
Genevieve
Lily
Jillian

3)I need a name for the new Cinderella! I don't want to use Elle and other names that have been used in these types of stories that I want to avoid are Mary, Katie, and Sam. Really any name will work for this one, I just need to hear some fresh suggestions. My original thoughts were Kendall or Kelley if that helps (it doesn't have to start with a K).

Caroline
Elodie
Savannah
Violet
Mallory
Meredith
Julia
Daphne
Audra
Kinsley
Ava (or a double with Ava, like Ava-Jane or Ava-Grace)
Ada (or like a above, Ada-Jane or Ada-Grace)
Adeline
Arley
Victoria
Maeve

Let me know what you like!

#6 Sunny Mummy! :)

Sunny Mummy! :)

Superstar Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • 655 posts
  • Interests:Spending time with my beloved family, singing, dancing, writing (I have more than 10 novels on the go but never get the mind space time to finish any of them!), art, reading, spending quality time with Loved Ones, cooking (especially baking when I get the time), being outdoors in Nature enjoying God's GLORIOUS Creation (Bush walking, gardening etc), and... BABY NAMES have ALWAYS been an obsession for me!! :D

Posted 08 August 2013 - 11:18 PM

Ember or Emberlyn would be perfect for Modern Cinderella! B) All the best with your writing!! :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users