• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Remy Hadley

Remy Hadley

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• Senior BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,881 posts
  • Interests:♥ baby names ♥ pasta ♥ sherlock holmes ♥ knitting / crocheting ♥ hiking ♥ dogs ♥ sea creatures ♥ birds ♥ nature documentaries ♥ peaceful parenting ♥ cooking ♥

Posted 30 April 2009 - 03:04 PM

Okay, so I asked for names and described the characters, and was all succesful with that! And I have a general idea of what I want to happen, but I'd love some suggestions for a plot! I'm having a hard time :) Here are the characters (again lol):

Renee Clarke: the mother. Gives her best for her son and two oldest daughters, but basicly forgets about Annabelle. Very into her daughters modeling careers their working toward. Usually sweet but very strict.
Gavin Clarke: the father. He makes pretty good money. Totaly into the son and oldest daughters also, but he doesn't really forget about Annabelle, he just doesn't really pay attention to her.
Brett Clarke: the only son. He's 21, and enjoying all his new liberties. He goes to a nearby college and stays at his parents house (no rent to pay ) He appears all good and whatnot aroun his parents/family, but he's getting into his own troubles.
Bronte Clarke: She's 18. Used to being pretty spoiled, very into her modeling career, going to colege next school year to get that. She's a senior in school, somewhat popular.
Roxy Clarke: She's 17, and also used to being spoiled. She is following Bronte in modeling, though she's even more into it. Pretty much obsessed. She and Bronte get along like best friends. Neither of them get along with Annabelle though, Annabelle is just kinda there.
Annabelle Clarke: she's 15. Quiet around her family, but very spunky and fun around her friends. She's very beautiful like the rest of her family, but her beauty isn't noticed. She doesn't like to flaunt herself.
Luke Brennan: Annabelle's best friend. Very talkative, easygoing, and generaly very nice to be around. He treats Annabelle like a sister. He's the only one who can get away with calling Annabelle by Annie or Bella/Belle (she hates those nn). Luke and Annabelle don't like each other in more than friends ways and they never do/did. [I'd like a different last name option for him]
Shane Covington: Annabelle's present boyfriend. Kinda forceful, good looking but not a great boyfriend. He doesn't truly care about her, just her looks.
Louisa Lansky: nn Lulu. Annabelle's best female friend. Sweet, fun to be around, loves art. She can draw/paint anything she pictures in her mind, she has a photographic memory, very patient person.
Paige Finneagan: The girl Luke crushes on, but he doesn't tell anyone. She's very outgoing, on the cheerleading squad...

That's all I have for characters so far, but any idea's? I had something planned, but I don't like it like I used to...Thanks for all suggestions! ~Hayden

#2 HarmonyP

HarmonyP

Baby Namer

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 128 posts
  • Interests:Well, obviously, I love names! They're so fun to look for and to search for the right name for the right character. I love writing, which is why I'm in constant search for a good name. I want to be an author one day, so my fingers are crossed. I also enjoy dance and hanging out with my friends.

Posted 30 April 2009 - 09:41 PM

Hayden, you know I love to help, but what kind of suggestions are in you in the neighborhood? For the characters? For the plot? What? :)

Good luck!
-Harmony

#3 Remy Hadley

Remy Hadley

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• Senior BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,881 posts
  • Interests:♥ baby names ♥ pasta ♥ sherlock holmes ♥ knitting / crocheting ♥ hiking ♥ dogs ♥ sea creatures ♥ birds ♥ nature documentaries ♥ peaceful parenting ♥ cooking ♥

Posted 03 May 2009 - 12:58 PM

Hmmm...I think I'm having a better idea of what I want to happen in my story now :) I had one thing, then it didn't sound right, but I think i've got it now, lols!

#4 HarmonyP

HarmonyP

Baby Namer

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 128 posts
  • Interests:Well, obviously, I love names! They're so fun to look for and to search for the right name for the right character. I love writing, which is why I'm in constant search for a good name. I want to be an author one day, so my fingers are crossed. I also enjoy dance and hanging out with my friends.

Posted 03 May 2009 - 10:18 PM

Good! I'm glad you've found what you needed :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users