1. How many kids would you like? (give me a range, eg 1-3)
2 or 4
2. What color hair do you have? What color eyes? (this can be made up)
Red hair, green eyes
3. Do you have any siblings? If so, what are their initials?
4. Give me 12 names for boys and 12 names for girls that you like. (NO combos, ALL singles)
Girls- Addison, Britton, Callie, Lucy, Quinn, Payton, Brynn, Callan, Jillian, Maren, Kennedy, Ginny.
Boys- Elliot, Chandler, Cullen, Leighton, Leland, Keenan, Brighton, Nolan, Maxwell, Carter, Kale, Tate.
5. You are hosting a dinner party and invite three famous people of your choice (they can be people already deceased or currently living). Who do you invite?
Julie Andrews, JK Rowling, Claire McCaskill
6. What was your favorite thing to do as a kid? Were you girly or a tomboy?
I loved to build and invent things. But I also loved to play house, dolls, etc. I loved being read to, especially fairy tales. I'm not sure I'd say I was a tomboy, but I was an athlete. Not overly girly, just moderately.
You meet your husband, Devin Marshall Shaw, when ordering drinks at the coffee shop. You two started talking and he asked you out on a date. The date turned into a relationship, the relationship turned into an engagement, and the engagement turned into a marriage. You two purchase a house together and move in shortly after your wedding.
After five years, you become pregnant with twins; a boy and a girl. They arrive on September 4th and you name them Carter Caleb Shaw and Kennedy Katherine Shaw. They are so precious. You are thankful that they are happy and healthy.
You and Devin start longing for another baby, so you decide to try. You become pregnant with a boy. He comes on December 23rd. You name him Maxwell Tate Shaw. Carter and Kennedy are such good older siblings. You were afraid they would be jealous, but they weren't!