• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 LadyA

LadyA

Aspiring Baby Namer

• Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 15 October 2013 - 11:49 AM

Hubby isn't as convinced as I am that this should be our little girls name (if its a girl)

His name is Chad hence Chae as a middle name

For me Magnolia's mean beauty (inside and out) , strength and very strong maternal connection as they always bloom around Mother's Day!

I love long names that can be shorted into different options, I'll be using Magna (Latin for great)
He says he doesn't like the name becuz he doesn't want people calling her Maggie.

What do you all think?

#2 Madi Wolf Princess <3

Madi Wolf Princess <3

Power Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 907 posts
  • Interests:Marilyn Manson, Five Finger Death Punch, being a creepy cute princess, being a wolf puppy, Harry Potter, Ravenclaw, Supernatural, Dean Winchester, the fall season, Halloween, sparkly things, the moon, the stars... The whole galaxy, the element air, learning of different religions/cultures, especially the more unconventional ones.

Posted 15 October 2013 - 01:40 PM

I think Magnolia is very cute. I really like the nickname Maggie, but I guess you guys don't... I don't like Chae. How about a name that begins in CH.
Magnolia Charlotte, maybe? I don't know, that might be too long. But, if you have a short surname, that would work. :-)

#3 Katie-Nana

Katie-Nana

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• Super Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,652 posts

Posted 17 October 2013 - 08:12 AM

I think Magnolia nn Magna is very interesting and has great meaning. What about Magnolia Chase?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users