Photo

Honouring my GORGEOUS Aunty!

Special Names Significant People Honouring Loved Ones!

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Sunny Mummy! :)

Sunny Mummy! :)

Superstar Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 655 posts
  • Interests:Spending time with my beloved family, singing, dancing, writing (I have more than 10 novels on the go but never get the mind space time to finish any of them!), art, reading, spending quality time with Loved Ones, cooking (especially baking when I get the time), being outdoors in Nature enjoying God's GLORIOUS Creation (Bush walking, gardening etc), and... BABY NAMES have ALWAYS been an obsession for me!! :D

Posted 27 November 2013 - 09:28 PM

The day before yesterday was the Funeral and burial of my beloved Aunty Marleen. Aunty Marleen was a truly good and loving person who loved all things bright and colourful and always cared for others with her whole golden heart! For a long time now I have thought about naming a future daughter Marliese in honour of Aunty Marleen and her youngest daughter, my youngest older cousin, Lisa, who was born with a congenital heart defect which does not allow her to have children even though she would be a FABULOUS Mummy and is a BRILLIANT Aunty to my other cousins' children!!

Do you have a name which has a really special place in your heart and means something really significant to you personally? I'd love to hear about it! :)

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Special Names, Significant People, Honouring, Loved Ones!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users