Just wanted to post my current list Naturally, its still very much in progress!
My list is below, I'll just outline a few questions about it right here <3
- Elle vs Ellie vs Ella. I love the nick name Ellie, but it feels like too much of a nick name. Surname would be Ejdowski (eh-DOW-skee), making any -ee ending names feel rhymey when paired together. I'm not sure if Elle Ejdowski feels awkward though? Does it sound like Ella Dowski? Or like a long surname El-Ejdowski or something? I don't love Ella with Ejdowski at all, it feels choppy imo. ell-UH UH-dow-ski and all. Mike dislikes Eleanor, Eloise, etc so those aren't options.
- I'm not sure on middle names for Eris, but so far Eris Juliet is the only one I like. Suggestions?
- So far I put Nora Primrose together, but I'm not really feeling they fit.. the styles just feel to different imo. I love both as either first or middle names. I imagine calling Primrose by "Rosie" or something. I'm feeling its useable.. tbh I can totally see "Archer and Primrose" as siblings! But not entierly sure. It also makes an adorable middle name.
- I'm not sure if any of you guys are familiar with the adult cartoon "Archer"? Well I'm kinda debating... cause I've fallen in love with the name Sterling, but in the show Archers full name is Sterling Malory Archer (He goes by his surname). Is that overboard? The show isn't the classiest of shows to say the least. And I'm not sure if its weird to use his first AND last name on subsequent children..
- I'm so unsure with Everett! I'm thinking I like it as a first name, but I love Brody Everett as a combo. But Mike says Brody is first name status, so no Everett Brody. I thought of Everett Noah but don't love it.
- How would you pronounce Hadrian? I saw it on nameberry. Apparently its a boys name.. it looks attractive imo. Would you say had-ryan, had-ree-an, like Adrian with an H? I like the first pronunciation but not sure if its correct.
Elle / Ellie
Theo / Theodore
Grey / Greyson
Yeah, its rather unorganized and messy... but thats it! <3 I always love suggestions, I'm trying to find combos for all my names