I am writing a story about a young family. I am stuck on extra names for kids in the family. Families last name is Grayson.
Logan and Juliette are the parents.
- Logan is in law enforcement.
- Juliette is a photographer.
- Logan was given her name by the person that found her after she'd been abandoned as a baby, despite Logan being a traditionally male name.
Kids I have set in stone:
- Noah Grayson: Logan's Goddaughter/adopted daughter. Juliette adopted after she and Logan were married. Logan chose the name after Noah's bio-mother Sarah asked her to go to the NICU where premature Noah was being cared for. She never leaves the house without her skateboard, video camera, or drumsticks. She is about 10-11 in my story.
- Arabella Grayson: Logan and Juliette's foster/adopted daughter. Bella is super girly-girl. She is about 4-5 in my story.
Possible Names for other kids:
- Avery Grayson (boy)
- Maddox Grayson (boy)
- Blaise Grayson (boy)
Other kids I need name ideas for:
- girl: She is a baby. Logan gives birth to.
- boy #1: possibly 10-11 or 6-7. Logan and Juliette's foster/adopted son.
- boy#2: 2-3. Logan and Juliette's foster/adopted son.
Thank you in advance.