I've been playing around with my list for a bit. Mainly procrastinating and not doing the chores I'm supposed to. There's lots of names that I like on my list but there's not many that I truly love anymore.
A few questions:
- I have a few problems with Arabella. It seems heavy on the b's when paired up with Baker and I really don't like the nickname Bella which I feel most people would automatically shorten it too.
- Does James Salem run together?
- First names for Orion? I love it and want to use it on a son but can't think of any other combo that I truly love it in beyond Isaac Orion which has been given a big thumbs down.
- I'm really liking some foreign names in the middle name spot. I know not many people use their middle names on a regular basis but I don't want my children to have a name that will cause problems. Do any of them standout as causing problems. Most of them have pronunciations that are fairly simple once you hear them once or twice.
- Neither of us can agree on a spelling of Maya. He likes it with a 'y' but to me it reminds me of the Mayans and it seems a little clunky to me whereas Maia looks more compact.
Simon Leif (LAYF)
Damien Tadhg (TIEG)
Gideon Tate "Eon"
Arabella Rasia (rye-EEZ-ah) "Ari"
Noemi Siofra (she-fra)