Jenna_Lee

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,740 posts

Posted 07 March 2014 - 02:52 PM

Feel free to add stories!

Dice: http://www.bgfl.org/...hs/dice/six.htm

DW's previously married name (last name of her kids): Brennan, Abbott, Allen, Collins, Kennedy, Connors, Keeley, Beckett

DH's last name (last name of his kids & their kids together): Armstrong, Prentice, Parrish, Greer, Gallagher, Elliott, Willoughby, McClellan

All first names for boys: http://nameberry.com...-for-Boys?all=1

All first names for girls: http://nameberry.com...for-Girls?all=1

Middle names will be under each different category thingy

DH: First name from list at the top. Middle name: http://nameberry.com...-for-Boys?all=1

DW: First name from the list at the top. Middle name: http://nameberry.com...for-Girls?all=1

Roll the dice for DH's child(ren), corresponding to below:

1. an 8-year-old boy

2. an 8-year-old boy and a 5-year-old boy

3. a 6-year-old boy and a 5-year-old boy

4. an 8-year-old boy and a 6-year-old girl

5. a 6-year-old girl

6. a 6-year-old boy

First names from lists at the top. Middle names for boys and girls: http://nameberry.com...aby-Names?all=1

Roll the dice for DW's child(ren), corresponding to below:

1. a 7-year-old girl and a 5-year-old girl

2. 5-year-old boy/girl twins

3. a four-year-old boy

4. a 7-year-old boy and a 4-year-old girl

5. a 5-year-old girl

6. a 5-year-old girl and a 4-year-old boy

First names from lists at the top. Middle names for boys: http://nameberry.com/list/406/Bible-Names-for-Boys?all=1 

Middle names for girls: http://nameberry.com...for-Girls?all=1

Roll the dice for the child(ren) they have together, corresponding to below:

1. a 2-year-old girl and a 5-month-old girl

2. a 4-month-old boy

3. a 1-year-old boy and a 1-month-old boy

4. a 1-year-old girl and a 1-month-old boy

5. a 3-month old girl

6. a 2-year-old boy and a 3-month-old boy

First names from lists at the top. Middle names for boys: http://nameberry.com/list/326/Mythological-Baby-Names-for-Boys?all=1 

Middle names for girls: http://nameberry.com...for-Girls?all=1

#2 Jenna_Lee

Jenna_Lee

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 1,740 posts

Posted 07 March 2014 - 03:15 PM

My name is Margaret Emily Elliott, but my friends call me Maggie. I'm 29 years old, and I have a 5-year-old daughter named Maya Elizabeth. I was engaged to a man named Nick Brennan for about a year during which Maya came along, but the wedding was called off when I found out Nick cheated on me. Her last name was all she got from him, because after he refused to be in her life and I rejected his offer of child support we never saw him again.

I'm now very happily married to my husband, Luke James Prentice. He's three years older than me at age 32, and he has two sons from his previous marriage: 6-year-old Reed Falcon and 5-year-old Caleb Sage. He married early at age 21 and was married to his late wife, Helen, for seven years during which they had Reed and Caleb. However, there were complications with Caleb's birth and he lost her without warning and suddenly found himself a 28-year-old widow with a one-year-old and a newborn to raise on his own. Somehow he did it alone for two years before we met, and only a year after that we married. 

Luke and I have a 4-month-old son together who we named Graham Atlas. Our crazy mixed family is wonderful, and I couldn't ask for anything more. 

DH: Luke James Elliot

DW: Margaret Emily "Maggie" Elliot

DS: Reed Falcon Elliot [5]

DS: Caleb Sage Elliot [5]

DD: Maya Elizabeth Brennan [5]

DS: Graham Atlas Elliot [4 mos.]

Luke & Maggie

with

Reed, Caleb, Maya, & Graham

#3 Amanda Lynn

Amanda Lynn

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 1,035 posts
  • Interests:writing, reading, playing name games.

Posted 07 March 2014 - 04:42 PM

DH: Gabriel James McClellan “Gabe”

DWCarolina Rose (Connors) McClellan “Carrie”

DH’sDS (6): Nicholas Flint McClellan “Nick”

DH’sDS (5): Tobias Ash McClellan “Toby”

DW’sDS/DD (5): Andrew Joseph Connors “Drew” / Margaret Elizabeth Connors “Maggie”

DD (2): Tessa Hermione McClellan “Tessa”

DD (5 months): Zoe Penelope McClellan “Zoe”

#4 lifesaboutmusic

lifesaboutmusic

Legendary Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,824 posts

Posted 07 March 2014 - 05:03 PM

DH: Nathan Patrick Armstrong

DW: Georgia Caroline Collins-Armstrong

DS: Lucas River Armstrong(6)

DS: Gabriel Flint Armstrong(5)

DS: Andrew Benjamin Collins (4)

DS: Jack Tristan Armstrong (2)

DS: Owen Conor Armstrong (3 months)

The Collins-Armstrong Family

Nate & Georgia

Luke, Gabe, Drew, Jack & Owen

#5 keladry12

keladry12

Power Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 979 posts

Posted 07 March 2014 - 08:30 PM

DH: Caleb Theodore Armstrong

DW: Helen Irene Abbott

DD: Eleanor Iris Armstrong (6)

DD: Beatrice Ruth Abbott (5)

DS: Henry Solomon Abbott (4)

DS: Felix Leander Armstrong (2)

DS: Owen Jasper Armstrong (3 months)

#6 JayGecko

JayGecko

Legendary Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 3,712 posts
  • Interests:Gaming, Music, Science and Fiction.

Posted 08 March 2014 - 06:37 AM

Nicholas 'Nick' Joseph Gallagher [24]
Margaret 'Maggie' Louisa Parrish [40]
Dominic 'Dom' Hawk Gallagher [8]
Eleanor 'Ellie' Wren Gallagher [6]

Lucas 'Luke' Zachary Beckett [22]
Sophia 'Soph' Elizabeth Collins [22]
Nathaniel 'Nate' Seth Collins [4]

Nicholas 'Nick' Joseph Gallagher [24]
Sophia 'Soph' Elizabeth Gallagher [22]
Dominic 'Dom' Hawk Gallagher [8]
Eleanor 'Ellie' Wren Gallagher [6]
Nathaniel 'Nate' Seth Colin Gallagher [4]
Jackson 'Jack' Dylan Gallagher [2]
Tobias 'Toby' Jason Gallagher [0]

Long and probably boring story below! :P

My name is Sophia Elizabeth Beckett, but my friends call me Soph. I'm 22 years old and a mother of five children, the oldest of who is 8. Before you condemn me, let me explain... 

~~~~~ 

When I was 17 years old I graduated from 6th form. I have a late birthday, so I didn't turn 18 until just before the start of the next school year. I'd done well on my A levels, so had arranged to go to university.

I went out with a group of school friends to celebrate our results and had a bit too much to drink. There was a guy in my class, Luke, who had asked me out a few times over the years, but he wasn't my type and I'd always turned him down. He offered to buy me a drink and stupidly, I accepted.

The next thing I remember was being woken up by a paramedic, very groggy, in the middle of the local park. A member of the public had seen me laying there and phoned an ambulance and the police. I was taken to hospital and they found out I had been raped.

After I told the police the last thing I remembered was accepting a drink off of Luke, they arrested him and tested his DNA. He admitted to spiking my drink and leading me out of the bar. He wouldn't say what happened in the park but the police charged him with rape regardless.

A month later, I discovered I was pregnant. I had never intended to become a mother so young, let alone a single mother. I don't beleive in abortion though, so cancelled my university plans and looked for a job. Luke was sentenced to 6 years in jail. 

A few days after Luke's sentencing, I went into labour. I gave birth to a boy, who thankfully looks nothing like his father. I named him Nathaniel Seth, and gave him my last name. My parents offered to look after Nate whilst I was at work, and I managed to get my own flat and earn enough to support us both. 

When Nate was two, I met a guy at work named Nick. Nick had led a traumatic young life as well. He was only two years older than me, but at 22 years old, had two children Dom and Ellie, aged 6 and 4, who he had full custody of.

At aged 15 he had been seduced by his teacher, 16 years his senior. She had become pregnant, and given birth just after he turned 16. They'd stayed together in secret, until just after he turned 18 and she given birth again. The school had found out and sacked her immediately, and reported her to the police.

The children were removed from her care and put with foster parents, although Nick was allowed to visit them. They stayed with foster parents for over two years whilst Nick got on his feet, and he received custody of them just after he turned 21, when they were 5 and 3.

We got on really well, and so did our children. When I discovered I was pregnant a few months after we first slept together, I was scared to tell Nick. Luckily he was delighted, and I gave birth to another son, Jack, 7 months later.

Nick got a promotion at work, and although we weren't rich or even well off by any standard, we managed. Not long after Jack turned 1, Nick proposed to me. I accepted, but had an announcement of my own... I was pregnant again! We had a quiet ceremony at the local registry office when I was 8 months pregnant, and I gave birth to our 4th son, Toby, a few weeks later. 

~~~~~ 

So that's my story. Neither of us planned this, but we couldn't be happier with our little family. When Luke is released I plan to get a restraining order against him, although his parents do visit us once a month. Dom and Ellie's biological mother Maggie is allowed contact with them, but they both call her Mrs Parrish on her occasional visits. To our kids, its Nick and I who are mum and dad, and I wouldn't change that for anthing.

#7 ElizabethRuth

ElizabethRuth

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 1,173 posts

Posted 08 March 2014 - 12:13 PM

DH: Philip Adam Gallagher

DW: Laura Charlotte Brennan

DS: Nathan Sage Gallagher [8]

DS: Nicholas Andrew Brennan [7]

DS: Patrick River Gallagher [5]

DD: Natalie Eve Brennan [4]

DD: Beatrice Luna Gallagher  [1]

DS: Henry Jasper Gallagher [1 month]

Phil & Laura with: Nathan, Nick, Patrick, Natalie, Bea & Henry

#8 Laugh-Dream-Love

Laugh-Dream-Love

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,828 posts
  • Interests:Watching movies and snuggling with my boyfriend; Writing; Reading; Listening to music; Drawing; Singing

Posted 09 March 2014 - 08:37 AM

Clay Timothy Prentice [32] and Francesca Eve (Collins) Prentice [29]

Oliver Canyon Prentice [6]

Margaret Eve Collins [5]

Hayden Feargus Prentice [1]

Felix Perseus Prentice [0]

Clay and Frankie Prentice with Ollie, Maisie, Hayden, and Felix

#9 Puppylover12397

Puppylover12397

Legendary Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 3,659 posts

Posted 09 March 2014 - 12:14 PM

The Connors/Parrish Family

DH: Caleb Nathaniel Parrish [32]

DW: Brooke Claire Connors-Parrish [30]

DSS: Reed Sage Parrish [8]

DS: Sebastian Ezra Connors [7]

DSS: Quinn Vale Parrish [5]

DD: Violet Lydia Connors [4]

DS: Hunter Achilles Parrish [1]

DS: Emmett Eros Parrish [1. mon]

Caleb and Brooke; with Reed, Sebastian, Quinn, Violet, Hunter & Emmett

My name is Brooke Claire Connors-Parrish, I'm thirty years old and am a Pediatric-Surgeon. I have Blonde Hair and Light Green Eyes. I'm married to my lovely husband, Caleb Nathaniel Parrish, he's thirty-two years old and a Lawyer. He has Blonde Hair and Blue Eyes. We've been married for two years. We have six beautiful children together.

It all started fourteen years ago. I was sixteen years old and was dating Lyle Vincent Cameron Connors, he has Chocolate Brown Hair and Dark Blue Eyes, and we were in love. When we graduated Lyle enlisted in the army, a family tradition, and I was able to get in with a full-ride to attend Yale University and after four years I earned a degree in Biology, with a Pre-Med track. After I graduated Lyle was in from his first tour and we got married. He had to leave two months later for a year long tour and when he left I started medical school. I attended Columbia University College of Physicians and Surgeons and I was on track to graduate in just three years, but well Lyle and I got a most wonderful surprise when I was finishing my second year. We were pregnant.

Lyle wasn't there when I found out, but he was able to be there for our son's birth. Sebastian Ezra Connors came into the world with ten perfect fingers and toes. He has Chocolate Brown Hair and Light Green Eyes, a mixture of myself and Lyle. We got to have three perfect months together as a family before Lyle was shipped off again and I restarted medical school. My mother, Holly Donna Crawford, was a breath of fresh air and stayed with us till I finished my degree that year. My mother went back home and it was just Sebastian and I, as Lyle was still on tour, though it hurt that he missed so many of Sebastian's firsts.

I started working my way up in the hospital and by the time Sebastian's second birthday came around I had a good position there and was working some decent hours. Lyle came home then to and saw his son for the first time in over a year. Lyle was able to be home for a year where he started to work on getting himself a degree in Business at a local college. However, he had one last tour he wanted to do. I asked him not to, he'd been on so many of them and for so long. He'd done his duty, but he just promised me he needed to do just one more. I wasn't happy, but Lyle was so sure this was what he wanted to do and so I let him.

A month after Lyle left I found out I was pregnant with our second child. I wrote to Lyle to tell him, but I never heard back and I was very worried. When I was three months along I got the worst news of my life. Lyle had been killed in combat. I was devastated. I nearly miscarried, but thankfully I got to the hospital and had to spend some time on bed rest. There I gave birth to Violet Lydia Connors and she was beautiful, Chocolate Brown Hair and Dark Blue Eyes. She had all her father's coloring and I wept with joy.

When Violet was a year old and Sebastian was four years old I started to bring them to a play group for children of single parents. It was there I met Caleb he brought the boys, Reed Sage Parrish and Quinn Vale Parrish who were five and two respectively. Reed has Light Brown Hair and Hazel Eyes while Quinn has Blonde Hair and Hazel Eyes. Reed and Sebastian had become good friends, and soon enough Caleb asked me out on a date and with a little push from my friends I accepted. I found out while getting to know Caleb better that he and his ex-wife, Dianna Meadow Argon (nee Valentine, formerly Parrish), had been since Quinn was only a month old. In fact, they'd started the process when she was still pregnant. They had a moderately amicable divorce and Dianna herself was remarried. I found out he was a Lawyer and we spoke about our careers and our joint love for baking and tennis. It was a whirlwind romance and within a year we were married.

We had a lavish wedding on the beach. It was beautiful and I wore a long white gown with a lavender sash, while Violet wore an adorable lilac dress and the boys all wore tiny black tuxedos with purple bow ties matching Caleb's own. We invited close friends and family, Lyle's family came as well, they told me they were happy for me.

We left the kids with my parents and took a romantic trip to Niagara Falls where one thing led to another and soon enough we were pregnant. We were of course thrilled and moved into a new home, with our combined salaries we were able to get a beautiful 10 Bedroom Mansion. The kids all got their own rooms and we decorated them to the nines. Reed's room had a Science Theme, Sebastian's room has a Lacrosse Theme, Quinn's room had a Nautical Theme and Violet's room had a Princess Theme. We made up a Jungle Theme Nursery for the baby.

Then we welcomed our beautiful baby boy, Hunter Achilles Parrish, he was the most precious thing I'd seen since Violet was born. Our little darling had Blonde Hair and Light Green Eyes. We brought him home and at first we had a few issues. Hunter was a very fussy baby and had colic as well and then with jealousy from Violet, but we got her to talk it over and assured her the new baby didn't mean we loved her less.

Of course, we got quite a shock when Hunter was only four months old. We were pregnant again! Caleb and I knew we wanted at least another child, but not this soon. However, we were financially stable and had enough room in our hearts so we welcomed this pregnancy and the miracle it brought with it. We made up a Winnie the Pooh Theme nursery for the baby in one of the spare rooms and readied everything. My job wasn't so happy with me, but they understood. I was their best surgeon and they didn't have much choice. Thankfully, my birth was easy.

Emmett Eros Parrish was born with Blonde Hair and Blue Eyes and a pert little nose. He's a cherub. He's a sweet and easy baby thankfully since Hunter is a handful. He's a month old and already ever so wise. Caleb and I think we'd like at least one or two more children but, we'd like to wait another two years before having another. We've even been debating adoption, perhaps from China or Korea. For now though, our family is perfect.

#10 AmyB

AmyB

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 1,682 posts

Posted 09 March 2014 - 02:55 PM

My names is Anna Charlotte Willoughby. When I was born I was Anna Keeley and then when I married my first husband, I was Anna Brennan. I am 31-years-old and I am an OB/GYN, living in Seattle, Washington.

I was 21 when my high school sweetheart and I got married. We had a fall wedding in October on his family's orchard. His name was Nathaniel Adam Brennan and we were madly in love. We had been dating for 4 years when we got married and had been engaged for one year. We both graduated university in San Fransisco and then we moved to Seattle so I could go to medical school while Nate got a job in an engineering consulting firm.

On our 4th wedding anniversary I surprised Nate with the news that we were expecting and then 6 weeks later we found out we were having twins. On May 30th, I gave birth to Jack Benjamin Brennan and Lucy Delilah Brennan. Only a month earlier, I had graduated from medical school.

Although I never could have seen it coming, the stress of having newborn twins, my job as a Medical intern and Nate's busy career took an intense toll on our marriage. We decided to stick it out until their first birthday, but by then we were not a functioning family and it was becoming detrimental to our kids. We parted pretty amicably, with split custody of the kids: two weeks at my house and two weeks at his house, in alternation.

Two years ago, Nate got a huge promotion and moved to Portland. He met a women named Caitlin there and they are now expecting their first baby. The twins fly to Portland every other weekend to stay with Nate.

My husband now is Noah Edward Willoughby. He is 31-years-old as well and a father to an 8-year-old boy and a 6-year-old girl, Theo Wolf Willoughby and Ella Primrose Willoughby. He is the owner and manager of the cafe/bakery near my house, which is where we met.

The mother of his children, Stacy Rodman, is a flight attendant and so Noah has the kids 75% of the time. He and Stacy had been dating for only a couple months when they found they were expecting Theo. Things were wonderful while Stacy was pregnant and continued to be for the first 6 months after Theo was born, however soon the relationship got a bit rocky. After spending some time apart they realized they missed each other and reconciled.

Their reconciliation resulted in becoming pregnant with Ella. Being pregnant and expecting a baby was great for their relationship but after Ella was born they began to experience the same difficulties and this time they decided to call it off for good.

I met Noah four years ago when I began looking for a new house after the divorce. We quickly became friends and so did our kids. Almost a year later, Noah asked me out on a date and I reluctantly said yes. We dated for a year and a bit and then Noah proposed. This time I was much less reluctant to say yes and three months later we had a small wedding in the backyard of our new house.

I was completely shocked when only two months after the wedding I discovered I was pregnant. Luckily Noah was thrilled and only a little nervous. 8 months later, on April 22nd, we welcomed our first baby together into the world, Alice Penelope Willoughby.

Noah and I both fell deeply in love with Alice and knew that we wanted another baby soon. So, six months later we started trying for baby #2. It took about 4 months of trying, but on Valentine's Day, we found out we were pregnant. And then 2 months later we found out it was a baby boy. On October 16th, Owen Evander Willoughby was born.

Owen is 2 months old now and we are getting our large family ready for Christmas. The first Christmas we were together, Jack and Lucy were with Nate, and then the second Christmas, Ella and Theo were with Stacy. So this will be our first Christmas with all 8 of us together.

{31} Noah & Anna {31}

{8} Theo

{6} Ella

{5} Jack / Lucy

{1} Alice

{0} Owen

#11 RainstreamofSpiritClan

RainstreamofSpiritClan

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 1,073 posts

Posted 13 March 2014 - 01:17 PM

LN: Prentice
DH: (27) Elias James Prentice
DW: (26) Charlotte Maria Prentice
CDS: (7) Aidan Levi Allen
EDD: (6) Helena Rain Prentice
CDD: (4) Sophia Esther Allen
DS: (1) Nicholas Orion Prentice (I actually plan to name my first son this)
DS: (1 month) Liam Hector Prentice

Elias and Charlotte:
young_couple_hugging.jpg

Helena:
22541667_SA.jpg

Aidan and Sophia:
brother-sister-swing-21878887.jpg

Nicholas and Levi:
two-brothers.jpg

#12 Meghan<3

Meghan<3

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 2,235 posts
  • Interests:Baby names, writing, reading, baking, fashion

Posted 13 March 2014 - 06:42 PM

I was born Laura Margaret Connors.  When I was 19, and an undergraduate at the University of Southern California, I met my husband, Hugh Thomas Allen.  After graduating a few years later, he proposed.  We got married when I was 23 and Hugh was 24.  We ended up having two beautiful daughters together - Brooke and Paige.  

When Brooke was 4 and Paige 1, Hugh and I got divorced.  Two years later, I met an amazing man named Isaac George Willoughby.  He was also a divorcee with two sons, Patrick and Asher.  We got married after two years of dating.  Soon, we started a family of our own and had two little boys, Jonah and Jack.

LN: Willoughby

DH: Isaac George Willoughby

DW: Laura Margaret Willoughby

DS: Patrick Tide Willoughby {8}

DD: Brooke Elizabeth Allen {7}

DS: Asher Flint Willoughby {5}

DD: Paige Miriam Allen {5}

DS: Jonah Castor Willoughby {1}

DS: Jack Leander Willoughby{1 mos.}

The Willougby Family

Isaac, Laura, Patrick, Brooke, Asher, Paige, Jonah, and Jack

#13 RaeMarieSmiles

RaeMarieSmiles

Baby Namer

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 98 posts
  • Interests:Names
    Reading
    Writing

Posted 14 March 2014 - 10:38 PM

Caroline "Cara"  Rachel Brennan

Leo Nathanial Elliot

8 year old boy- Jackson Birch Elliot (DH)

6 year old boy- Paige Laurel Elliot (DH)

7 year old girl- Sophia Rachel Brennan (DW)

5 year old girl-  Violet Lydia Brennan (DW)

1 Year old girl- Audrey Tara Elliot (both)

1 month old boy- Henry Percival Elliot (both)

#14 boocue

boocue

Superstar Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 643 posts
  • Interests:Science, Technology, Property Development, Names

Posted 15 March 2014 - 05:35 AM

DH: Julian Francis Willoughby

DW: Madeleine Rose Willoughby (nee Collins)

DS1: Nathan Sage Willoughby (8Y)

DD1: Sophie Briar Willoughby (6Y)

DD2: Georgia Salome Collins (5Y)

DS2: Lucas Jude Collins (4Y)

DD3: Charlotte Phaedra Willoughby (1Y)

DS3: Oscar Zeus Willoughby (1M)

#15 saree6

saree6

Distinguished Baby Namer

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 225 posts

Posted 15 March 2014 - 11:01 AM

Hope Margaret Kennedy

- Aiden Matthew [5]

- Anna Elizabeth [5]

Christopher William Prentice

- Max Forest [8]

- Ella Ivy [6]

Chris Prentice & Hope Kennedy-Prentice

- Finn Arthur [1]

- Asher Evander [1 mos.]

Hope & Chris: Max, Ella, Anna, Aiden, Finn & Asher. 

#16 brittany111

brittany111

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 1,848 posts

Posted 17 March 2014 - 01:01 AM

Reed Nathaniel Gallagher and Zoe Madeline Collins

DS (8): Cole Forest Gallagher

DD (6): Ella Azalea Gallagher

DS (4): Asher Ezekiel Collins

DD (2): Chloe Aurora Gallagher

SS (5M): Sophie Kora Gallagher

#17 Starbucks137

Starbucks137

Junior Baby Namer

• Bronze Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 40 posts

Posted 18 March 2014 - 04:49 PM

DW: India Marian *Abbott* Armstrong

DH: Clay Alexander Armstrong

DH'sDS: Ezra Flint Armstrong (8)

DW'sDD: Sloan Rebekah Abbott (7)

DW'sDD: Thea Galilee Abbott (5)

DD: Leila Daphne Armstrong (1)

DS: Jonas Oscar Armstrong (1 mo.)

Ezra:

85dcd46748ca442b6a166a4032d71db0.jpg

Sloan:

tumblr_mctid5u6ff1rqzkqqo1_1280.png

Thea:

1e93f9476b5d46e68903fa83083332db.jpg

Leila:

9920355c8b2d8484b5a68a8a7dc3d021.jpg

Jonas:

tumblr_mtv2667zEK1sh2p4ao1_1280.jpg

#18 Kristi18

Kristi18

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,222 posts
  • Interests:Spending life with my husband.
    Cuddling with my kids.
    Hanging with my family.
    Enjoying God's creation.
    Laughing with friends.

Posted 23 March 2014 - 04:13 PM

DH: Gregory Michael Armstrong

DW: Julia Irene Armstrong

DD: Lily Magnolia Armstrong (6)

DD: Audrey Elizabeth Beckett (5)

DS: Levi Samuel Beckett (4)

DD: Chloe Lorelei Armstrong (3 months)

Greg and Julia Armstrong

Lily, Audrey, Levi and Chloe

#19 Acantha

Acantha

Star Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 328 posts
  • Interests:Horseback riding, reading, videogames, D&amp;D, Doctor Who, Torchwood, Bones...

Posted 23 March 2014 - 06:43 PM

The Brennan-Willoughby family

[30] DH: Nathan Hugh Willoughby

[6] DD: Harrison Ash

[27] DW: Ava Jane Brennan

[7] DS: Felix Gideon

[4] DD: Helen Susannah

[1] DD: Miranda Selene

[0] DS: Dominic Evander

#20 Hannah

Hannah

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 1,321 posts
  • Interests:I love writing, reading, sports of any kind(my favorites being basketball & soccer), music, and hanging out with my friends and family.

AND, I of course love thinking of baby names even though that is a VERY far in the future thing for me because I'm still young!

Posted 23 March 2014 - 07:21 PM

LN: Greer

DH: Charlie Francis (36)

DW: Anna Felicity (34)

DS: Felix River (8)

DD: Julia Naomi Abbott (7)

DD: Eliza Willow (6)

DS: Sawyer Tobiah Abbott (5)

DD: Maisie Aurora (2)

DD: Thea Hermione (5 months)

Charlie and Anna Greer with Felix, Julia, Eliza, Sawyer, Maisie, and Thea

0 user(s) are reading this topic