1. Who is your celebrity crush? Gerard Way
2. When is your birthday (month/date is fine)? November 23rd
3. Describe your dream house - Be as specific as you like! A bedroom for each child so they don't need to share, lots of bathrooms, modern with a pool, semi- suburban but maybe an acre of land
4. Describe your appearance – can be made up, or simple – e.g. brown hair, blue eyes, tall. I'm short (5' 2") with hazel/green eyes. My hair is dyed bright red and straightened but it's naturally wavy and dark brown.
5. Do you have any kids? How many do you want to have? I don't have any kids currently. If money wasn't an issue I would want 8, more boys than girls.
6. What’s your ideal age gap between kids? Between 1 and 3 years
7. Do multiples run in your family? I do have some in the family, but more distantly related.
8. What’s your ideal age to get married/have children? 25 to get married, 26 or 27 to have kids.
9. List your top 10 favorite boy and girl names. What style of middle names do you like? In no particular order- Boys: Collin, Ryan, Micah, Dallon, Vincent, Cody, Brendon, Rowan, Logan & Finn. Girls: Megan, Scarlett, Lorelei, Quinn, Hadley, Emery, Blair, Amelie, Audrey & Reese. I like masculine middle names for boys and feminine ones for girls.
10. What were your favorite toys to play with as a kid? A lot of baby dolls. Like a whole lot.
You met your husband Kurt Anthony Bryce Douglass at a friend's birthday party. You had been set up with a blind date by your friend, and it was going terribly. You excused yourself to get drinks for you and your date at the bar and saw Kurt standing in line, too. Turns out, he was in the exact same situation. You ended up hitting it off, and after the party, once both your blind dates had left, he asked you out. You eagerly accepted - Kurt is the most humorous, comforting, and loyal guy you've ever met.
After a year of dating, Kurt proposes spontaneously by getting down on one knee in the middle of a downpour you two were caught in after lunch at your favorite restaurant. You accept, and the two of you are wed the next year, when you are both 25.
A few months after the wedding, you and Kurt move into your dream home together - a modern house with a pool in a semi-suburban area on an acre of land. The house has several bathrooms (1, 2, 3, 4, 5) and enough bedrooms to fit the large family that you and Kurt are excited to raise.
A year later, you discover you are pregnant with your first child. You and Kurt welcome a baby girl on July 6th and name her Megan Olivia Douglass.
Two years after Megan is born, you find out you are expecting again. You give birth on January 2nd to a baby boy whom you name Collin Alexander Douglass.
Three years later, you are pregnant again, this time with another son. You and Kurt welcome Ryan Joseph Douglass on April 23rd.
One year passes, and you become pregnant with your fourth child, a baby girl. Your daughter Scarlett Emery Douglass is born on August 14th.
Two years later, you give birth to another little boy. He is born on November 5th, and you name him Micah Vincent Douglass.
Another two years pass, and you become pregnant with another son. You and Kurt welcome Logan Maxwell Douglass on February 25th.
One year later, your final daughter is born. You name her Lorelei Elle Douglass, and she is born on June 3rd.
Finally, after another three years, you give birth to your final child, a baby boy. You and Kurt welcome Finn Oliver Douglass on December 16th.
Megan is now 14. She has wavy dark brown hair and green eyes. Megan has a very passionate personality. She loves the theatre and acting and has a lovely singing voice. Megan also enjoys writing for the school newspaper. Competitive and ambitious, she is always striving to achieve her best.
Collin is now 12. He has wavy brown hair and green eyes. Collin is reliable and loyal; you can always count on him to do his homework on time, wash the dishes, and even go to bed on time. Collin has many ambitions, including becoming a lawyer or president of the United States or a surgeon. He is confident and optimistic.
Ryan is now 9. He has wavy brown hair and hazel eyes. Though he is friendly and well-liked at school, Ryan can also be cautious and quiet sometimes. Nevertheless, he has a kind heart and an optimistic demeanor. Ryan likes to play with his frisbee in the backyard.
Scarlett is now 8. She has brown hair and hazel eyes. Scarlett is honest and funny. She has a sweet heart and a unique sense of style. You and Kurt call her a trendsetter because she is always pairing together the most unlikely pieces of clothing. She is a good friend and a great sibling, always looking out for the younger kids and encouraging the older ones.
Micah is now 7. He has wavy dark brown hair and green eyes. Although he can be a bit stubborn sometimes, you and Kurt are proud of his resolve and determination. Micah is very knowledgeable for his age and enjoys reading. He is outspoken and likes to follow his family members around, asking questions and sharing his ideas.
Logan is now 6. He has dark brown hair and green eyes. Logan is quiet and sensitive. He is generous and enjoys sharing his toys with his siblings and friends. Logan can be a little moody sometimes, but he has a big heart. He enjoys drawing and playing with his action figures.
Lorelei is now 3. She has wavy brown hair and hazel eyes. Lorelei is very talkative and persuasive. She loves to pretend to talk on the phone. She loves hosting tea parties and fashion shows with her dolls and invites the entire family to attend these special events.
Baby Finn has wavy brown hair and hazel eyes. Finn is a goofy little guy who loves to laugh. He always seems to want to test the boundaries, whether that means daring to knock over a pile of building blocks, or attempting to find an escape route out of his crib. You have your hands full with Finn, but his big smile and adorable laugh make his mischief worth it.
Hope you enjoyed!