Legendary Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,823 posts
  • Interests:Baby names, writing, reading, animals

Posted 12 June 2014 - 10:19 PM

my celebrity crush is Robert pattinson

10th October

my dream house would be a 10 bedroom house with a big garden for the kids to play in and near a park.

I have dark brown hair and hazel eyes

I don't have any kids but I would like around 15 kids. 12 girls and 3 boys who are the oldest

ideal age gap would probably be between 2 and 4 years old

yes twins run in the family

ideal age to get married would be around 22 and have kids at 23

my favourite boys names are Caleb, mason, Anthony, Wyatt, Christopher, Matthew, Tyler, Jacob, henry and Charlie.

my favourite girls names are Isabella, temperance, piper, Madison, lexi, patience, tammy, Paige, nikita and charlotte.

I like unique and beautiful middle names for girls. for boys I like unique and strong middle names. 

10. I loved to play with my dolls and build forts with my twin brother.

You met your husband Wesley Richard Hamilton at the beach.  You couldn't help but admire him from afar, and after a while, his frisbee accidently landed on your towel, giving you the opportunity to start a conversation with him.  He asked you out, and you were so thankful he did - Wesley is the most reliable, passionate, and intelligent guy you've ever met!

After two years of dating, Wesley proposed by leaving a beautiful bouquet on your desk at work.  You read the card and it said "Will You Marry Me?" All of a sudden, Wesley appeared in the doorway and got down on one knee.  You were elated to accept his proposal, and the two of you were wed that year, when you were 22 and he was 25.

Shortly after your wedding, you and Wesley move into your dream home - a ten-bedroom house with a big garden for your future children to play in.  The house is also near a cute little park.

When you are 23, you discover you are pregnant with your first child, a baby boy.  He is born on January 21st, and you and Wesley name him Caleb Ryker Hamilton.

Three years later, you become pregnant with identical twins!  You give birth to Wyatt Zander and Matthew Brooks Hamilton on July 13th.

Another two years pass, and you become pregnant with your first daughter.  You welcome Isabella Cadence Hamilton on October 5th.

Four years later, you become pregnant with twins again!  You have two identical little girls who you name Piper Florence and Lexi Aurora Hamilton.  They are born on May 1st.

Another three years later, you give birth to another little girl.  You and Wesley name her Charlotte Phoebe Hamilton, and she is born on March 13th.

Two years pass, and you give birth to another daughter, whom you name Nikita Ruby Hamilton.  She is born on July 8th.

Three years later, you give birth to a girl on November 26th.  You name her Paige Amity Hamilton.

Two years later, you give birth to Temperance Willow Hamilton on April 23rd.

Another three years pass, and you give birth to fraternal twin girls.  You and Wesley name them Tammy Winter and Madison Poppy Hamilton.  They are born on August 2nd.

Two years pass, and you give birth to another girl whom you name Patience Cora Hamilton.  She is born on June 25th.

Two years later, you have a little girl.  You name her Michaela Charlize Hamilton*.  She is born on March 27th.

Four years later, you give birth to your final daughter.  You and Wesley name her Lucy Gwenyth Hamilton*, and she is born on April 4th.

Caleb is now 27.  He has dark brown hair and hazel eyes.  He has an open, enthusiastic personality.  He is a creative director for a fashion magazine.  Caleb is ambitious, competitive, and magnetic.  As a kid, Caleb was very bold and daring - always getting attention and occasionally getting in trouble!  He loved making forts in the backyard.

Wyatt and Matthew are now 24.  They have dark brown hair and hazel eyes.  Wyatt and Matthew are both goal-oriented and perseverent.  Wyatt is working for a company that sells sports equipment, a nod to his high school career as a baseball player.  Matthew is currently a camp counselor and science teacher.  As kids, Wyatt and Matthew loved to play outside and build forts.

Isabella is now 22.  She has dark brown hair and hazel eyes.  Isabella is persuasive and kind-hearted.  She is currently in law school and wants to pursue civil rights cases.  Isabella loves animals.  As a kid, she loved playing with her stuffed animals and playing in the yard.  Isabella is honest, courageous, and empathetic.

Piper and Lexi are now 20.  They have your dark brown hair and Wesley's blue eyes.  Piper and Lexi are inseparable.  They are currently attending college together: Piper is studying theater, and Lexi psychology.  Piper is is talkative and empathetic; Lexi is calm and realistic.  As kids, Piper and Lexi enjoyed building forts with their older brothers and playing with their dolls.

Charlotte is now 17.  She has Wesley's lighter brown hair and blue eyes.  Charlotte is intuitive and kind.  She has a courageous and persistent spirit.  She enjoys doing dance and yoga in her spare time.  Charlotte wants to be a writer when she grows up and can often be found scribbling in her notebooks.

Nikita is now 15.  She has dark brown hair and hazel eyes.  Nikita is spunky and driven.  She is responsible and pragmatic.  Nikita loves to babysit her siblings and other neighborhood children - she can't wait to be a mom!  She is a devoted and loyal friend.

Paige is now 12.  She has dark brown hair and hazel eyes.  Paige is free-spirited and humble.  She is creative and loves to write songs and paint portraits of her friends and family members.  Paige has an easygoing and approachable attitude.  Her calm presence makes her a reassuring friend and helpful big sister.

Temperance is now 10.  She has dark brown hair and hazel eyes.  Temperance is very friendly and well-liked among her friends and peers at school.  She loves dogs and wants to work at an animal shelter when she gets older.  Temperance can be a little cautious sometimes, but she is very smart for her age and has a lot of enthusiasm for the future.

Tammy and Madison are now 8.  Tammy has Wesley's lighter brown hair and blue eyes, and Madison has your dark brown hair and brownish-hazel eyes.  They are both honest and kind.  Tammy is reliable and hardworking and enjoys playing with her dolls and reading.  Madison is outspoken and brave and enjoys meeting new people and playing outside.

Patience is now 6.  She has dark brown hair and brownish-hazel eyes.  Patience is very sensitive and perceptive.  She is a good friend and even better sister.  She enjoys reading, dancing, and playing with her dolls.  You and Wesley are very proud of her compassion and willingness to help others.

Michaela is now 4.  She has dark brown hair and Wesley's blue eyes.  Michaela is very creative and loves to express herself through art projects.  She is independent and innovative, always jumping from activity to activity.  She is observant and thoughtful.

Baby Lucy has Wesley's blue eyes and brown hair.  She is very lively and loves to make goofy facial expressions and giggle.  She likes to command the center of attention and snuggle with her stuffed animals.

Master Bedroom

Caleb's Room

Wyatt and Matthew's Room

Isabella's Room

Charlotte & Nikita's Room

Paige's Room

Temperance's Room

Tammy & Madison's Room

Patience & Michaela's Room

Lucy's Nursery

Hope you enjoyed!

* - Since I only asked for your top 10 names, and you want 12 girls, I chose the last two girls' names based on your naming style!

#42 mom2maci0113

mom2maci0113

Notable Baby Namer

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 160 posts
  • Interests:Being a good mom & wife
    Making baby name list
    Being an Admin on Naming Baby (Facebook page)

Posted 13 June 2014 - 02:32 PM

1.     Who is your celebrity crush?

- Gerard Butler 

2.     When is your birthday (month/date is fine)?

- June 10th

3.     Describe your dream house - Be as specific as you like!

- 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 2 acres, in a nice neighborhood, completely fenced in, paved driveway, enough room for my 2 dogs in the back and a nice size front yard for my daughter to play, a nice semi-modern kitchen, a separate dining room, a large living room, a separate utility room and a storage building in the backyard (This is almost my house in real life exactly. Only difference is we have 1 bathroom and not that much land.) 

4.     Describe your appearance – can be made up, or simple – e.g. brown hair, blue eyes, tall.

- 5'9, medium length, wavy, dark brown hair, blue/green/gray eyes (they change a lot), I wear glasses  

5.     Do you have any kids? How many do you want to have?

- I have 1 daughter. I want 1-2 more - boy or girl it doesn't matter 

6.     What’s your ideal age gap between kids?

- 2-3 years 

7.     Do multiples run in your family?

- yes, my bio-dad is a twin 

8.     What’s your ideal age to get married/have children?

- In reality I got married at 19 and had my first child 4 months before I turned 21 

9.     List your top 10 favorite boy and girl names.  What style of middle names do you like?

- Middle names are always family names - no real style I just pick family names that flow well with the first name we chose and our last name (example - our daughters name is Maci Michelle Ann C. Michelle and Ann are both family names). Typically the middle names are old fashioned due to them being grandparents/aunts/uncles/etc names

Top 10 - Ariana, Chloe, Lillian, Sophie, Tatiana, Baylen, Layla, Marnie, Cassidy, Hazel - Camden, Gavin, Holden, Austin, Emerson, Riley/Reilly, Landon, Ryan, Keegan, Rhett 

10.   What were your favorite toys to play with as a kid?

- Barbie Dolls, Play station, Trampoline (not really a toy but I played on it a lot), Four wheeler, Jump ropes (outdoor stuff) 

#43 missfelice13

missfelice13

Novice Baby Namer

• PipPip
  • 14 posts

Posted 13 June 2014 - 04:19 PM

Can you make mine? I already replied with my answers. I would really appreciate it :)

#44 Meghan<3

Meghan<3

Legendary Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 3,823 posts

Posted 17 June 2014 - 03:42 PM

Can you make mine? I already replied with my answers. I would really appreciate it :)

I'm doing them in order of who posted first, so ill try to get to yours soon!

Also, I have to get my laptop repaired, so my access to this board may be somewhat limited... But I'll try to reply to all of your posts as soon as I can! Thanks for your patience! :)

#45 Meghan<3

Meghan<3

Legendary Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 3,823 posts

Posted 17 June 2014 - 06:15 PM

Ewan McGregor

September 22nd

Medium sized, wooden alpine house with a flower garden, a large lawn for playing games on, and lots of nooks and crannies to play hide and seek.

4.     Describe your appearance – can be made up, or simple – e.g. brown hair, blue eyes, tall.

Tall, blue eyes, red hair, freckles

No kids. Would like at least 4, but no more than 7

1-2 years

Yes

23 to get married, 25 to have children

9.     List your top 10 favorite boy and girl names.  What style of middle names do you like?

Boys - Salem, Whitman, Aloysius, Lennox, Huckleberry, Constantine, Linus, Sylvester, Valentine, and Fitzwilliam

Girls - Wilhelmina, Mamie, Thomasina, Romy, Petra, Liesel, Juniper, Honey, Hero, and Connie

Dolls, dress up clothes, pretend kitchen, board games, books

You met your husband Brendan Graham Woodward while waiting in line for a book signing by your favorite author.  The line was very long and Brendan was standing in front of you.  You two soon began talking as you waited, and you discovered that you had tons in common, besides sharing a favorite author!  After both your books were signed, Brendan asked you out.  You eagerly said yes - Brendan is the most perceptive, understanding, and interesting guy you've ever met!

After a year and a half of dating, Brendan proposed by making you a scrapbook of all the great times you've had together.  The last page says, "Will you marry me?"  You are elated to accept Brendan's proposal, and the two of you are wed that year, when you are 23 and Brendan is 24.

Shortly after you return from your honeymoon, you and Brendan move into your dream home - a medium-sized alpine house with a flower garden, a large lawn, and lots of nooks and crannies.  You and Brendan can't wait to start a family together so you can play hide-and-seek in the house and other fun games on your spacious lawn.

When you are 25, you give birth to your first child, a baby girl.  She is born on November 20th, and you name her Mamie Liesel Woodward.

A year later, you have another daughter.  You and Brendan welcome Thomasina Hero Woodward on February 13th.

Two years pass, and you become pregnant with your first son.  He is born on August 9th, and you name him Lennox Valentine Woodward.

Another two years go by, and you are both shocked and excited to find that you are expecting triplets!  You give birth to fraternal triplet boys on April 19th.  You and Brendan name them Salem Constantine, Huckleberry Linus, and Sylvester Fitzwilliam Woodward.

Mamie is now 8.  She has red hair and blue eyes.  Mamie is sensitive and loyal, always looking out for her younger siblings.  She is brave and defiant, occasionally landing her in trouble, but you and Brendan are proud of her ability to stand up for herself and her loved ones.  Mamie has a great sense of humor and loves to read and play with her dolls.

Thomasina is now 7.  She has red hair and blue eyes.  Thomasina is outgoing and spontaneous.  Her energy and enthusiasm brings life and spunk to the household.  Thomasina is expressive and open about sharing her feelings and opinions.  She likes to run around outside and play with her dolls.

Lennox is now 5.  He has a thoughtful and sympathetic demeanor.  Lennox is generous and honest, always looking for ways to help others.  He wants to be a firefighter when he grows up and enjoys playing with his pretend kitchen.

Salem, Huckleberry, and Sylvester are now 3  They have Brendan's light brown hair and blue eyes.  Salem is calm, mild-mannered, and easygoing.  He tends to follow his brothers around with a contented expression on his face.  He loves to be read to at bedtime.  Huckleberry is dynamic, bright, and determined.  He enjoys spending time outside, especially playing tag or hide-and-seek with his siblings.  Sylvester is a quiet but eager leader who loves to play board games with the family.

Mamie's Room

Thomasina's Room

Lennox's Room

Salem, Huckleberry, & Sylvester's Room

Hope you enjoyed!

• Laugh-Dream-Love likes this

#46 Meghan<3

Meghan<3

Legendary Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 3,823 posts

Posted 22 June 2014 - 12:58 PM

1.     Tony Perry / Andy Biersack / Kellin Quinn / Vic Fuentes

2.     14 January

3.     This House

4.     Blonde hair, green/hazel eyes, 5'4", slim

5.     I have two kids; Ivory Janae & Jayde Isabelle. I'd like two more probably another girl and boy or both boys.

6.     2-3 years

7.     Yes, I have twins.

8.     24-29 

9.     Monroe (Moni), Giselle, Vanessa, Nicole, Genesis, Keana, Lacey, Jaylene, Marissa, Rhiannon. I like really trendy middle names, not fillers or classic. (i.e. Ashton)

Noah, Jacob, Austin, Chase, Mason, Nathaniel, Kellin, Ryan, Spencer, Troy. I like more traditional middle names for boys (i.e. James)

10.   I loved playing with stuffed animals and Barbies when I got a little older.

You met your husband Luke Xavier Gilmore when taking your daughters Ivory Janae and Jayde Isabelle to their friend's birthday party.  Luke, the birthday girl's uncle, was there helping out with the festivities.  He caught your eye immediately, and when the kids were playing, the two of you began talking and realized you had tons in common.  As you walked out the door with Ivory and Jayde, Luke slipped you his number, and the two of you began dating.  You were so glad to have met him - Luke is the most charming, opinionated, and outgoing guy you've ever met!

After two years of dating, Luke proposes by picking you up from work and playfully blindfolding you, saying he is taking you to a secret location.  When he takes off the blindfold, you see that he has brought you to a beautiful park and set up a romantic picnic for the two of you.  After a delicious meal, Luke gets down on one knee and proposes.  You are thrilled to accept his proposal, and the two of you are wed that year, when you are 26 and Luke is 27.

You and Luke are certain that you want to have kids together, so you decide to move into a larger house to accomodate your growing family.  You move into your dream house.

About a year later, you discover that you are pregnant with a baby boy!  You and Luke welcome your son Austin James Gilmore on August 10th.

Two years later, you become pregnant with another boy!  You name your son Chase Nathaniel Gilmore, and he is born on March 23rd.

Ivory and Jayde are helpful big sisters.  They love to play with their brothers and help you and Luke around the house.

Austin is now 7.  He has blond hair and green eyes.  Luke is talkative and fun.  He has recently expressed an interest in theater and loves to perform in the plays his class puts on at school.  Confident and optimistic, Luke makes friends very easily and enjoys playing with his toy cars and trucks.

Chase is now 5.  He has blond hair and hazel eyes.  Chase is inquisitive and caring.  He has quite the collection of stuffed animals that he totes around wherever he goes.  He likes to ask questions and has already been praised for his focus and attentiveness in school.

Ivory & Jayde's Room

Austin's Room

Chase's Room

Hope you enjoyed!

• HxppySxng likes this

#47 Meghan<3

Meghan<3

Legendary Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 3,823 posts

Posted 29 June 2014 - 04:12 PM

I don't know if you're still doing these, but I'll reply anyways.

1. Who is your celebrity crush?
-Theo James

2. When is your birthday (month/date is fine)?
-December 13th

3. Describe your dream house - Be as specific as you like! -A big but old house in the middle of the woods With lots of land and good climbing trees. Preferably In north eastern USA And near/on a lake.

4. Describe your appearance can be made up, or simple e.g. brown hair, blue eyes, tall.
-Kind of tall, skinny, Medium brown hair, brown/hazel eyes(They change, sometimes Brown, or sometimes they lighten and turn hazel) Olive skin, but on the lighter/medium side.

5. Do you have any kids? How many do you want to have?
-No kids yet, but I want a big family. I would like at least 5 kids, but probably around 8.

6. Whats your ideal age gap between kids?
-No less than 1 year, but no more than 5 1/2 years

7. Do multiples run in your family?
-Yes, I grew up with two sets of twins in my family.

8. Whats your ideal age to get married/have children?
-22 To get married and 23 to start having kids

9. List your top 10 favorite boy and girl names. What style of middle names do you like?
-Boy Names: Roman, Oliver, David, Noah, Nathan, Quentin, Griffin, Alec, Caleb and Ethan
-Girl Names: Emilia, Maia, Adalynn, Elyssa, Felicity, Noella, Jeniya, Janelle, Aubrey and Genesis
-For middle names I like most names,as long as it flows with the first and last name it is fine.If the first name is short I would use two middle names though. The only kind of name I don't like as a middle name is filler names, like Rose Etc.

10. What were your favorite toys to play with as a kid?
-I liked to play with dolls, and I liked music. I also really loved arts and crafts, and my doll house.

You met your husband Richard "Rick" Thomas Serrano you both accidently got into the same taxi cab.  After laughing it over, you realized you were both were headed toward the same direction, so you split the cost of the cab.  During the ride, you realized you had tons in common, and as you departed the cab, Rick asked you out.  You were thankful to have met him - Rick is the most humorous, accepting, and understanding guy you've ever met!

After a year and a half of dating, Rick proposes by taking you on a ride in a hot air balloon and asking you to marry him amidst the clouds.  You are thrilled to accept his proposal, and the two of you are married that year, when you are 22 and he is 25.

Shortly after your wedding, you and Rick move into your dream home - a big, old house in the middle of the woods with lots of land and good climbing trees.  The house is located in the Northeastern United States and sits on a lake.

About a year later, you discover you are pregnant with your first child, a baby girl.  She is born on May 11th, and you and Rick name her Maia Felicity Janelle Serrano.

Two years pass, and you become pregnant with identical twin girls!  You welcome Emilia Harper and Elyssa Violet Serrano on January 9th.

One year later, you and Rick welcome your first son, Roman Caleb Serrano, into your family.  He is born on November 12th.

Another year passes, and you become pregnant with another baby girl.  You name her Adalynn Ruby Serrano, and she is born on June 27th.

Two years later, you give birth to a son on March 18th.  You and Rick name him David Quentin Serrano.

Finally, four years later, you give birth to your final child, another girl.  You welcome Aubrey Janiya Serrano on February 7th.

Maia is now 10.  She has brown hair and brown eyes.  Maia is artistic, soulful, and imaginative.  She loves art class at school and can be found making crafts at home.  She is introverted but caring and likes to help take care of her younger siblings.

Emilia and Elyssa are now 8.  They have medium brown hair and brown eyes.  The twins are practical and resourceful, always coming up with new games to play or ways to accomplish their goals.  They love to spend time together playing with their dolls.  Emilia is loyal and caring.  She has an affectionate and tender demeanor.  Elyssa is hardworking and responsible.  She has a determined spirit and a great work ethic.

Roman is now 7.  He has medium brown hair and brown eyes.  Roman is strong and determined.  He likes to play soccer and draw pictures in his spare time.  He has a lot of energy but tends to be on the quieter side, preferring to express himself physically rather than verbally.

Adalynn is now 6.  She has brown hair and brown eyes.  Adalynn is intelligent and positive.  She likes to read and has already shown a talent for music - she loves to play the piano and sing.  Adalynn is sweet-tempered and has a dreamy, artistic personality.

David is now 4.  He has brown hair and brown eyes.  David is caring, sensitive, and generous.  He loves to help others, whether that entails holding his baby sister when she's fussy or picking up his siblings' toys without being asked.  He loves hugs and kisses from you and Rick.

Baby Aubrey has tons of energy and exuberance.  She loves to laugh and play and has already expressed an interest in playing with her older sisters' many dolls.

Maia's Room

Emilia & Elyssa's Room

Roman's Room

Adalynn's Room

David's Room

Aubrey's Nursery

Hope you enjoyed!

#48 PaperHeart

PaperHeart

Genie-ous Baby Namer and Moderator

• Super Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,160 posts

Posted 03 July 2014 - 04:44 PM

Trying to pass the time and ended up looking through all the names youve used.. LOVE! Figured I'd post too!

I CAN'T DECIDE. I do love Rupert Grint. Lets go with that. Or Matthew Gray Gubler

2. When is your birthday?
November 21st

3. Describe your dream house - Be as specific as you like!
I think Id prefer to live in a city. Definitely in the US. Im liking the idea of a white picket fence.
Mm.. big kitchen with stools (never remember if thats an Island counter thing?) and a large dining table. Front porch with a bench and pillars. Back porch with a swing, filled with fairy lights and cute garden table and chairs where we can do bbq. Huge French windows in the living room. Think elegant, vintage.. pastels mixed with bright coloured accents like aztec patterned throw pillows and fluffy rugs. (I'd have a lot of mint coloured stuff) Wood floors everywhere (apart from bathrooms and kitchen) with each kid getting their own room.. so about 6 bedrooms (not including a nursery!)...

4. Describe your appearance can be made up, or simple e.g. brown hair, blue eyes, tall.
Very small, kinda chunky build. Dark brown eyes, curly brown hair. Button nose and long eyelashes.. umm.. pretty plain.

Not yet. Would love to have between 2 and 5.

Ideal is 2 or 3. No less than 2 and no more than 8.

No, but I am a twin, as are two of my younger siblings. (IVF)

26 or 27.

9. List your top 10 favorite boy and girl names. What style of middle names do you like?
Girls: Audrey, Vivian, Grace, Annabel, Olive, Eloise, Phoebe, Margot, Juliet and Nora
Boys: Henry, Emmett, Sawyer, Abel, Jude, August, Warren, Theodore, Noah and Maxwell.
Middles: I tend to use either more unusual first names with classic middles (Bellamy Rose or Pruitt Alexander) or the opposite (i.e Anna Florence or Noah Thatcher) I also like most names that are considered fillers as first names (Jane, Mae, Grace). Preferably something interesting but elegant.

Barbies and polly pockets.

#49 rhaego

rhaego

Epic Baby Namer

• Charter Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,896 posts

Posted 04 July 2014 - 07:15 AM

1.     Who is your celebrity crush? Aubrey Plaza

2.     When is your birthday (month/date is fine)? July 13th

3.     Describe your dream house - Be as specific as you like! On the smaller side, in the woods/mountains (I'm imagining a Pacific Northwest type of landscape here), but still with other people nearby, open floorplan, two or three bedrooms, cozy living spaces (maybe even homemade furniture/art/accessories) but with modern appliances.

4.     Describe your appearance – can be made up, or simple – e.g. brown hair, blue eyes, tall. Brown hair, brown eyes, average height

5.     Do you have any kids? How many do you want to have? No, only 1-2

6.     What’s your ideal age gap between kids? 3 years

7.     Do multiples run in your family? No

8.     What’s your ideal age to get married/have children? 27-30

9.     List your top 10 favorite boy and girl names.  What style of middle names do you like? girls: Alexandra Amity Aubrey Genevieve Isla Lola Lucia Noelle Quincy Violet; boys: Alexander August Elliot Gabriel James Jude Nolan Oliver Seth Zachary; I don't have a specific style for middle names, just names that I already love that I feel pair well with the first name

10.   What were your favorite toys to play with as a kid? Stuffed animals (mostly big cats - lions, leopards, etc) and dolls

#50 Meghan<3

Meghan<3

Legendary Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 3,823 posts

Posted 04 July 2014 - 12:25 PM

josh Hutcherson

January 25

3.     Describe your dream house-

A house in the thicket of Washington with a lake for a backyard and acres of land. the house is two story, with a third story below ground. the floors are wood flooring, and the rooms have balconies. There is a sports court outside and a tire swing on one of the branches of the large trees. 

4.     Describe your appearance –

Dark brown hair almost looks black, with light honey brown eyes and light olive skin. Heart shaped lips and a great smile standing at about 5 foot 6 inches. .

I would like to have four kids. More boys than girls. 

2-4 years at the most and least. 

Yes, I have an aunt with twin boys. And my great grandmother had three set of twins: b/b, b/g, g/g twins! 

Mid twenties after I finish my studies in college

Boy: Anthony, Elias, Cruz, Gabriel, Jaxon, Eric, Alexander, Israel, August, Zayn

girls: Celeste, Catalina, Ariel, Dafni (daphne alternate spelling, yeah i know i am weird), Emersyn, Kenedi, Natalia, Jade, Amelie, Juliette

I love unique names and absolutely adore alternate spelling that are cute and unique as well. 

Barbies, 

You met your husband Colin Everett Booth at a charity auction.  Throughout the night, you both consistently placed bids on the same item, two concert tickets for your favorite band.  At the end of the night, Colin won by just a slim margin and, after realizing that you were the one who had been bidding with him throughout the evening, invited you to attend the concert with him.  You agreed, and the two of you began dating soon after.  You were so thankful to have met him - Colin is the most creative, fun-loving, and insightful guy you’ve ever met!

After three years of dating, Colin proposes by making you breakfast in bed with a mug of coffee.  You are surprised by this sweet gesture, and even more surprised when you see the words “Marry Me?” engraved in the bottom of your mug when you’re finished!  You are thrilled to accept Colin’s proposal, and the two of you are wed the next year, when you are 26 and he is 28.

Shortly after your honeymoon, you and Colin move into your dream home - a lake house in Washington sitting on acres of land.  The house is three stories, with the third story underground.  Your yard includes a tire swing and sports court for your future kids, and there are balconies off the bedrooms.  The interior of the house has hardwood flooring throughout.

Within a few months, you and Colin are both surprised and elated to find out you’re expecting your first child!  You have a baby boy who is born on February 10th.  You name him Anthony Jaxon Booth.

Three years later, you become pregnant with fraternal boy/girl twins!  You name them Elias Cruz and Ariel Celeste Booth, and they are born on April 27th.

Another three years pass, and you give birth to your final child, another boy.  You and Colin name your youngest Gabriel Eric Booth, and he is born on September 6th.

Anthony is now 11.  He has brown hair and light amber-honey eyes.  He is independent, confident, and expressive.  Anthony likes to play soccer and play the drums.  Charismatic and unique, Anthony manages to win over just about everyone he meets.  He has an infectious laugh and a sharp wit.

Elias and Ariel are now 8.  They both have dark brown hair and light honey eyes.  The twins are kind-hearted, lively, and devoted.  Elias loves to play basketball and swing in the tire-swing.  He loves science at school and wants to be a doctor when he grows up.  Ariel loves to play with her Barbies and wants to be a travel agent when she grows up.

Gabriel is now 5.  He has dark brown hair and amber-honey eyes.  Gabriel is sympathetic and compassionate.  He has a sweet disposition and wants to be a magician when he grows up.  Focused and determined, Gabriel loves to take on arts and crafts projects or swing on the tire swing outside.

Hope you enjoyed!

#51 Meghan<3

Meghan<3

Legendary Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 3,823 posts

Posted 09 July 2014 - 06:19 PM

1.     Who is your celebrity crush? James Roday (from Psych)

2.     When is your birthday (month/date is fine)? April 15th

3.     Describe your dream house - Be as specific as you like! Medium to large sized. I wouldn't want any child to share a room, unless they were multiples. Would also want enough room for a playroom and a guest room. A large backyard for a playset and trampoline for the kids as well as room for outside decorations/projects. Outside of the house, I'd like an "old country" feel to it but updated/modern inside.

4.     Describe your appearance – can be made up, or simple – e.g. brown hair, blue eyes, tall. Blonde hair, heterochromia (one blue eye, one green). Medium height. Petite.

5.     Do you have any kids? How many do you want to have? No. 3-6 (depending on what I'm blessed with and am able to support financially)

6.     What’s your ideal age gap between kids? 2-3 years.

7.     Do multiples run in your family? Yes. My grandma had twin boys. One of my aunt's was supposed to have twins but lost one of them.

8.     What’s your ideal age to get married/have children? Married at 25, kids at 27.

9.     List your top 10 favorite boy and girl names.  What style of middle names do you like? Girls: Monroe, Brylee, Scotlynn, Piper, Natalie, Penelope, Daisy, Aurora "Rory", Kennedy, and Gemma. Boys: Cooper, Horatio, Wyatt, Hudson, Noah, Parker, Sebastian, Peyton, Sylvester, and Graham. Style for firsts: For girls, I like mildly popular (I do nooot like Sophie, Isabelle, Gabrielle..and their variants) or pretty unique. For boys, I like pretty popular or unusual names. In general, I really like place names. Middle names, I stick with the classics for the most part. I just like if it flows and sounds well together. For a unisex name, I try to give a middle that is feminine or masculine. For a super feminine or masculine name, I like to give it a unisex name.

10.   What were your favorite toys to play with as a kid? I liked playing house and school with my dolls and barbies.

You met your husband Spencer Mason Golding while ice skating with a group of your friends.  You and Spencer accidently slid into one another and fell.  Laughing, he helped you up, and the two of you began skating together for a while.  You discovered that you had lots in common, and as you were getting ready to leave with your friends, he asked you out.  You agreed, of course!  You were so glad to have met him - Spencer is the most kind-hearted, understanding, and passionate guy you've ever met!

After two and a half years of dating, Spencer proposes by taking you on a drive to a "secret location."  He keeps his lips sealed until the two of you finally arrive at your destination... your dream home!  It's an old country house with a large backyard featuring a playset and trampoline.  The interior is modern and updated with 6 bedrooms, including a guest room, and a playroom.  After Spencer gives you a tour of the house, he gets down on one knee and asks you to live in it with him.  You are thrilled to accept his proposal (and move into your dream home!).  You and Spencer are married the next year, when you are both 25.

Two years after your wedding, you discover you are pregnant with your first child!  You and Spencer welcome a baby girl on December 13th, and you name her Piper Natalie Golding.

Three years after Piper is born, you have another little girl.  Her name is Brylee Aurora Golding, and she is born on May 20th.

Another three years pass, and you give birth to a third daughter.  She is born on October 19th, and you name her Gemma Scotlynn Golding.

Finally, after another two and a half years, you have twin boys!  You and Spencer name your sons Cooper Nathan and Wyatt Sebastian Golding, and they are born on February 5th.

Piper is now 9.  She has blond hair and blue-green eyes.  Piper is diligent and perceptive.  She is attentive and focused in school, earning her plenty of praise from her teachers.  She is a patient older sister and doesn't mind helping to take care of her younger siblings.  Piper enjoys learning about science in school and wants to be a veterinarian when she grows up.  She also enjoys playing school with her dolls.

Brylee is now 6.  She has blond hair and blue eyes.  Brylee in innovative and enthusiastic.  She is very creative and likes to make crafts and play in the backyard.  She is very busy and likes to jump from activity to activity.  Talkative and sweet, she always has something funny to say.

Gemma is now 3.  She has blond hair and green eyes.  Gemma is independent and lively.  She likes to play with her dolls and play outside.  She wants to be a movie star when she grows up, and the family is easily entertained by her endearing theatrics.

Cooper and Wyatt are the true babies of the family.  They love to receive attention from their older sisters.  Cooper is mellow and quiet, Wyatt stubborn and giggly.  They are already full of energy and can't wait to start walking!

Piper's Room

Brylee's Room

Gemma's Room

Cooper & Wyatt's Nursery

#52 Jenna_Lee

Jenna_Lee

Legendary Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 2,957 posts

Posted 10 July 2014 - 10:16 AM

Jared Padalecki

June 18th

A medium-sized homey ranch with three or four bedrooms, two bathrooms, a nice living room, kitchen, and dining room. (This is actually the type of house I lived in when I was younger.)

Reddish-brown curly hair, brown eyes, on the shorter side of average, pale.

I don't have any kids now but I'd like to have 3-4, maybe 5, depending on my financial situation.

2-3 years

Nope

Early-to-mid-twenties, say, 24-26 or 27ish.

Boys: Carter, Elliot, Thomas, Timothy, Henry, Matthias, Jude, Keaton, Jason "Jase", Hayden

Girls: Annaliese, Claire, Clara, Maeve, Zoë, Evangeline "Eva", Cassia, Maya, Elise, Vivienne

I was very artsy, so I liked to draw and color, but I also liked reading and playing with little animal toys and blocks.

#53 Guest_Alyse_*

Guest_Alyse_*
  • Guests

Posted 10 July 2014 - 11:43 AM

Theo James
2. When is your birthday (month/date is fine)?
September 23
3. Describe your dream house - Be as specific as you like!
Two story, wrap around porch, many bedrooms, nice kitchen, two living areas, basement, and large backyard with a pool. Modern.
Strawberry blonde hair, Hazel eyes, oval face, slender, 5 foot 5 inches.
No. 3-5
2 years between each kid (but I hope for multiples...)
No.
Married: 20-23
Children: 23-25
Annelise, Vivienne, Saylor, Eleanor, Pheobe, Cassia, Isla, Rosalie, Lillian, Cara
Peter, Alexander, Henry, Dominic, Luca/Luke, Kellan, Kieran, Gabriel, Beckett, Benjamin
I like classic, short, and not overused middle names
Barbies and books

#54 brimariiee

brimariiee

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,474 posts
  • Interests:My son, diamond painting, reading, exploring with my family

Posted 19 July 2014 - 12:57 PM

You met your husband Spencer Mason Golding while ice skating with a group of your friends.  You and Spencer accidently slid into one another and fell.  Laughing, he helped you up, and the two of you began skating together for a while.  You discovered that you had lots in common, and as you were getting ready to leave with your friends, he asked you out.  You agreed, of course!  You were so glad to have met him - Spencer is the most kind-hearted, understanding, and passionate guy you've ever met!

After two and a half years of dating, Spencer proposes by taking you on a drive to a "secret location."  He keeps his lips sealed until the two of you finally arrive at your destination... your dream home!  It's an old country house with a large backyard featuring a playset and trampoline.  The interior is modern and updated with 6 bedrooms, including a guest room, and a playroom.  After Spencer gives you a tour of the house, he gets down on one knee and asks you to live in it with him.  You are thrilled to accept his proposal (and move into your dream home!).  You and Spencer are married the next year, when you are both 25.

Two years after your wedding, you discover you are pregnant with your first child!  You and Spencer welcome a baby girl on December 13th, and you name her Piper Natalie Golding.

Three years after Piper is born, you have another little girl.  Her name is Brylee Aurora Golding, and she is born on May 20th.

Another three years pass, and you give birth to a third daughter.  She is born on October 19th, and you name her Gemma Scotlynn Golding.

Finally, after another two and a half years, you have twin boys!  You and Spencer name your sons Cooper Nathan and Wyatt Sebastian Golding, and they are born on February 5th.

Piper is now 9.  She has blond hair and blue-green eyes.  Piper is diligent and perceptive.  She is attentive and focused in school, earning her plenty of praise from her teachers.  She is a patient older sister and doesn't mind helping to take care of her younger siblings.  Piper enjoys learning about science in school and wants to be a veterinarian when she grows up.  She also enjoys playing school with her dolls.

Brylee is now 6.  She has blond hair and blue eyes.  Brylee in innovative and enthusiastic.  She is very creative and likes to make crafts and play in the backyard.  She is very busy and likes to jump from activity to activity.  Talkative and sweet, she always has something funny to say.

Gemma is now 3.  She has blond hair and green eyes.  Gemma is independent and lively.  She likes to play with her dolls and play outside.  She wants to be a movie star when she grows up, and the family is easily entertained by her endearing theatrics.

Cooper and Wyatt are the true babies of the family.  They love to receive attention from their older sisters.  Cooper is mellow and quiet, Wyatt stubborn and giggly.  They are already full of energy and can't wait to start walking!

Piper's Room

Brylee's Room

Gemma's Room

Cooper & Wyatt's Nursery

Funny story...my grandma actually had 3 girls and then twin boys.

My aunt and my mom both had 3 girls and we always joke if either of them had another, it would be twin boys.

So it's funny that's how it was here :P

#55 RaeMarieSmiles

RaeMarieSmiles

Star Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 353 posts
  • Interests:Names
    Reading
    Writing

Posted 20 July 2014 - 03:33 PM

1. Drew Fuller

2. April 21st

3. A blue two story house in the country with eight bedrooms.  One will be a guest room and one will be an office, it will have a wrap around porch and be very old fashioned.

4. light blonde hair, blue eyes, five foot eight, one hundred and nine pounds

5. No kids I want 4-6

6. 2 years between kids

7. Yes but never any more than twins

8. Married at 25 children at 27-28

9. GIRLS- Audrey, Amelia, Avery, Violet, Ruby, Claire, Cora, Emma, Paige, and Sofia

BOYS- Grayson, Benjamin, Jackson, Henry, Evan, Noah, Seth, Maxwell, Hudson, and August

I like old fashioned yet really unique middle names except for my first daughter because it is my family tradition that her middle name be Marie

10. Reading and running my own imaginary town in my backyard in the mud

#56 Meghan<3

Meghan<3

Legendary Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 3,823 posts

Posted 22 July 2014 - 11:56 AM

- Gerard Butler 

- June 10th

- 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 2 acres, in a nice neighborhood, completely fenced in, paved driveway, enough room for my 2 dogs in the back and a nice size front yard for my daughter to play, a nice semi-modern kitchen, a separate dining room, a large living room, a separate utility room and a storage building in the backyard (This is almost my house in real life exactly. Only difference is we have 1 bathroom and not that much land.) 

- 5'9, medium length, wavy, dark brown hair, blue/green/gray eyes (they change a lot), I wear glasses  

- I have 1 daughter. I want 1-2 more - boy or girl it doesn't matter 

- 2-3 years 

- yes, my bio-dad is a twin 

- In reality I got married at 19 and had my first child 4 months before I turned 21 

- Middle names are always family names - no real style I just pick family names that flow well with the first name we chose and our last name (example - our daughters name is Maci Michelle Ann C. Michelle and Ann are both family names). Typically the middle names are old fashioned due to them being grandparents/aunts/uncles/etc names

Top 10 - Ariana, Chloe, Lillian, Sophie, Tatiana, Baylen, Layla, Marnie, Cassidy, Hazel - Camden, Gavin, Holden, Austin, Emerson, Riley/Reilly, Landon, Ryan, Keegan, Rhett 

- Barbie Dolls, Play station, Trampoline (not really a toy but I played on it a lot), Four wheeler, Jump ropes (outdoor stuff) 

When your daughter Maci is 2.5, you and your husband move into your dream home - a two-story house in a nice neighborhood sitting on two acres of land.  The property is completely fenced in, with plenty of yard space for your dogs and children to play around.  The house also has a paved driveway, and three bedrooms and two bathrooms (12).  The kitchen is semi-modern with a separate dining room, and your living room is nice and large, perfect for entertaining.  Finally, the house features a utility room as well as a storage building in the backyard.

You're enjoying your new home and can't wait to have more children to share it with.  Shortly after Maci's third birthday, you discover you are pregnant with a little girl!  She is born on November 6th, and you name her Sophie Julia Grace.

Maci is thrilled to be a big sister and likes to help you with Sophie whenever she can!

Baby Sophie has wavy dark brown hair and blue-gray eyes.  She is energetic and optimistic and can't wait to walk so she can keep up with Maci!  She likes to play with Maci's Barbie dolls and already seems eager to join Maci outside when she plays with her four wheeler and jump rope!

Master Bedroom

Maci's Room

Sophie's Nursery

Hope you enjoyed!

Funny story...my grandma actually had 3 girls and then twin boys.

My aunt and my mom both had 3 girls and we always joke if either of them had another, it would be twin boys.

So it's funny that's how it was here :P

Oh my gosh, that is realy funny!  Glad you liked it!  ^_^

#57 RaeMarieSmiles

RaeMarieSmiles

Star Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 353 posts
  • Interests:Names
    Reading
    Writing

Posted 02 August 2014 - 11:17 PM