3 replies to this topic

#1 Wish

Wish

Junior Baby Namer

• Bronze Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 65 posts

Posted 20 May 2014 - 07:37 AM

Hey everyone! I wanted to know what everyone thinks about the Wisteria Twila combination. I am falling in love with Twila, though not necessarily as a first. What would you all see as a second middle that would go well with these two?
My other favorite seconds are Isobel, and Opal. It'd line up as Wisteria (blank) Twila

#2 PaperHeart

PaperHeart

Genie-ous Baby Namer and Moderator

• Super Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,160 posts

Posted 20 May 2014 - 01:17 PM

I think the reason I dislike Twila and Wisteria in the same combo is because both have very similar sounds (t, w, i, a) and both end in the same sound.

I think Twila Wisteria Isobel or Twila Wisteria Opal works, flow wise. 

But it's all about what you prefer and what you love.

Whatever floats your boat.

#3 Tasha1125

Tasha1125

Star Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 332 posts

Posted 20 May 2014 - 08:04 PM

I don't like it. They don't fit together imo

#4 jjj

jjj

Aspiring Baby Namer

• Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 23 May 2014 - 06:25 AM

Twila Isobel would be my suggestion from the choices, but I would go with the classic spelling of Isabel.  "Iso" looks odd and unattractive.   Twila Isabel looks much nicer.

Twila is nice, but paired with Wisteria is too much.  It is sort of like putting lace on top of lace to the point of being tacky.  Lace by itself is lovely especially on a wedding gown, but you can have too much of a good thing.  Usually the lace on a wedding gown has other complimenting material to go with it to accent the beauty of the lace.  A name can be the same way.  Frilly on top of frilly can be tacky, but frilly with a subtle complimenting name can be lovely.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users