Hi! So I haven't posted my lists in a long time, but here are 9 girls names that I've been liking lately! I would love to hear your opinions, as well as any middle name suggestions you have. Also, if you have any other suggestions for girls names or boys names based off of my style, I'm all ears!
Here they are:
1. Gemma ~ Totally in love with this name.
2. Phoebe ~ Love the literary connection with this one, as well as how soft yet intelligent it sounds.
3. Lily ~ One of my favorite names as a child... I dropped it off my list for a while, but I'm loving it again! Question: Do you prefer Lilia or Lillian with the nickname Lily, or just Lily on its own? I'm not a fan of Lilith or Lilianna.
4. Jane ~ Not sure if it's too plain... I don't think so? What do you think? I love its sound, its literary connections, and its sweet and intelligent feel.
5. Hallie ~ I think this one is a bit outdated... but I love it! Do you think it's usable?
6. Sadie ~ I really like this, and it would work as an honoring name in my family. But I'm not 100% sure if I can see myself having a daughter named Sadie... thoughts?
7. Paige ~ Again, outdated... but I've brought it back on my list! I love the sound of it; it's short but sweet.
8. Nina ~ An honoring name. I think it's sweet and pretty. What do you think?
9. Iris ~ New on my list! I used to be iffy about it, but then I read an interesting fact about the Iris flower, how the three petals symbolize faith, valor, and wisdom... I thought that was such a cool meaning, and the name grew on me. What do you think?
Thank you for all your help; any suggestions/opinions are appreciated! I would love to add a 10th name to my list because I much prefer even numbers haha, so any suggestions for those would be great Thanks again!