***Please leave thoughts/opinions/ratings/mn ideas/nn ideas/ect.***
1. Lux - This is one of favourites right now. I love the shortness and the uncommonness.
2. Gemma - Another of my favourites. I think it's a gorgeous name but I don't know how well it works for a child.
3. Sloane - I love this one but it's been sounding kind of bitter lately.
4. Hollis - I'm not sure about this one. I like it but I just don't know if I would ever use it. I think I like it more as a MN.
5. Tara - This one is relatively new to my list. I can't decide if I like the spelling Tara or Terra better, your opinion?
6. Jacqueline - I love this one, it's so long and elegant. I like the nn Jackie but it takes away from the gorgeousness.
7. Marisa - This one is personal because one of my closest friends was named Marisa but she died a couple months ago. I can't decide on the spelling of this one either. I like Marisa because that's how my friend spelled it but I also like Marissa with the double s as it looks beautiful.
8. Eleanor - Another one I love for it's elegance. I can picture it on a queen (but my connection to watching Brave with my daughters 8 times a day may have caused that) but on a gorgeous, intelligent girl as well. I don't like any nn options such as Ellie or Nora or Lenny.
9. Aiyana - I love this one but decreasingly so. I think my interest in it is fading. I don't know.
10. Missy - I love the sounding of it. I think Missy ages well also. Another of my friends is named Missy, actually Marisa's older sister. It just sounds super-cute to me.
1. Noah - It's my boyfriend's name. I love the sounding of it. What do you think of Noah Owen Jr.? But I'd probably use it as a mn for my first born son as long as he's Noah's.
2. Jacob - Long-time favourite. I love the nn Jake.
3. Lucas - I've always loved the name Lucas with the nn Luke, but my cousin recently had a baby and named him Lucas so this name is kind of meh to me now.
4. Andrew - This is more of a guilty pleasure name because of Andy Biersack. If I were to have a son and name him Andrew, I would call him Andy.
5. Dominic - This is a brand new name on my list. I don't like the nn Dom or Nic, but Dominic is kind of a mouthful.
6. Cameron - I've always like Cameron but it's never been super important. I don't like the nn Cam. But I also like Cameron (Camryn) on a girl so I'm not sure about this one.
7. Troye - The spelling on this is nonnegotiable. The e is going to remain. Nevermind the spelling, I love this name. I think it sounds somewhat regal but also modern.
8. Ethan - Another new name on my list. I usually go for Eli as my favourite E name, but I'm really starting to like Ethan.
9. Austin - This is probably the oldest name on my list. I've always loved the name Austin, I can totally picture myself with a son called Austin.
10. Kellin - Another gp. Kellin Quinn will forever be my favourite person. I don't like the spelling Kellan which I've been seeing a lot lately. If it gets more popular, I'll probably drop it.